NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ODEN IS BEASTLY!!!!!!!! Interesting raps game. 11 pts 4 boards for JO.......19 minutes of play........aside from being a bit rusty.

Guest knockblock

Oden looks awesome in his first two games. But he can do much more and hasn't shown the best of him yet. He just has to get in game shape to get his game really going. Rudy Fernandez also is impressive. Pretty entertaining to watch.

Too bad Anyawn Jamison is hurt. The Wizards are screwed with the injuries to their best players. They don't have enoug depth.

Celtics lost vs the 76ers!

BAH bad sign! :tears:

It was a good game, close one..

YES NBA SEASON IS COMING!

Hehe good sign for me =P

I love the Celtics but my fave team is Philly XD

Guest epark1281

i know here in philly...people aren't caring about the sixers. it's all about the Phillies and Eagles.

Come winter time when the Sixers are tops in the East, fans will be back into the Sixers.

I always liked Iggy.

You know, I heard thru the grapevine that he Initially verbally commited to U of Illinois. Could you imagine a team with Dee Brown, Deron Williams, and AI? That would have been SICK!

In any case, I feel sorry for Rose. He won't be better than Beasley this year. I know the gut reaction when it comes to judging whether or not the Bulls made the right pick will be to compare stats, And Rose's won't compare to Beasley this year. The media loves to do that kinda thing, remember Reggie Bush and Mario Williams? Rose will be a better player in 2 years, but not this year.

I think this year hinges more on the shoulders of Aaron Grey and Tyrus Thomas. If those guys can break out, i think the Bulls have a great chance to be in the hunt for the lead in the central.

Anyone see the raps game?

From what I saw of Will Solomon, I'm thinking the Raps got him for a very good price.

4/6, 66 FG% and 3/3 from three point land, 5 assists. Sure it's preseason, but he'll make for a good backup guard for Caldy.

Guest xsilentangel

^

No I only watch the Celtics preseason games, and some others to see a preview before the season hits off.

Giddens and O'Bryant of the Celtics seem to fit in well

Tony Allen led the team... YEAH!! He better not injure himself again..

Guest knockblock
^

No I only watch the Celtics preseason games, and some others to see a preview before the season hits off.

I'm just following my team the Blazers preseason. But will follow other teams around the league when I feel like seeing something else.

I'm just following my team the Blazers preseason. But will follow other teams around the league when I feel like seeing something else.

Ah. Your team is stacked. Fernandez is hot. I wish Colangelo had targeted him instead of Bellinelli or however you spell him in the draft.

What do you expect from your team?

Guest mojomunkeez

It also ensured that they will win zero games this season. He's already out till December with the injury, then add on the suspension, and he'll be playing like 20 games this season.

...and how much money did they pay him?

anyone watching the outdoor game? it would be cool if they could do this every pre-season but move it around the country. at first, when they brought up the idea i thought they were going to streetball style and play on the cement. and it's the return of the birdman not on pot.

angrytmacvg3.th.jpgthpix.gif

looks like someone got angry. too bad they lost, at least t-mac is playing again.

Guest flipdragn

actually i think the suspension to ellis runs concurrently with his injury so by the time he's healthy enough to play, his suspension should just about be over

actually i think the suspension to ellis runs concurrently with his injury so by the time he's healthy enough to play, his suspension should just about be over

Yup that's what I thought too. So for the management it's basically they don't pay him (3 million) for the time he's injured.

But I thought the outdoor game was played pretty awfully.

Archived