NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Lidopreshuzkim
^

Man Celtics parade was CRAZY.. I was between the middle and the end.. but I kept shifting..it was crazy..

Why would you wear a Walker jersey lol.. I was wearing a Pierce one.. like many others.

Some dang people were obnoxiously loud and annoying.. -_-.. and some were dying to get on TV..

MAN I died when I saw Ray Allen!

Big Baby had his shirt off ROFL..

I'll post up pics later

Lol I took over 100.. and I took freakin 20 videos in a span of like 7 hours..

oh really? i was gonna go but i was mad tired. i couldn't even get outta bed. LOL usually, i don't miss any of the parades, even though most of em are during school =X lol. my friend and i were supposed to go to the parade but i guess we ended up over sleeping? LOL. i was watching the news and this little kid was on it, he had "L.A SUCKS" on his forehead i guess. The news reporter goes "whats that say L.A WOAH WOAH" LOL. i shoulda went. oh well! I'm glad you had fun! the night when celtics won, you could hear mad heads running around dot/dorchester ave screaming like woah. LOL. People be wylin' out!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unseen Choice
Why would you wear a Walker jersey lol

Well my girlfriend didn't have a jersey so I gave her my Allen one for the parade, and it was easy for my group to spot me if we got seperated haha

Yeah I saw Big Baby with his shirt off and I was like wtf, I smell like cigar smoke though from all the people lighting up cigars during the parade

you could hear mad heads running around dot/dorchester ave screaming like woah. LOL. People be wylin' out!

Ha, I was at Kenmore SQ when it happened and it was getting really crazy when House was dribbling out the last seconds.

Guest IMAJynXed1

i was pretty much near the beginning, but i had a blast...we got there early so there wasnt much peeps, but boy did it get crowded real quick...the few things that bothered me was that there was no speech, and no1 on the boat had mics to even say this from the boat...too many random nobodies...and seriously, the duck boats were too small and too crowded, i was so pissed that i couldnt get a good shot of Pierce and Rondo becuz they was on the other side of the boat...each player should have gotten thier own boat, Doc should have gotten his own boat with the other coaches as well.

heres a few selected pictures...

Me and Red chillen at Quincy Market

l_3ea88ef172e1687bc95fd86d692ee898.png

l_fe3fc34292d4327f3fb7402460713ff9.png

l_f673578eab63fb24efb60ca8ede95c01.png

l_d978c3cfe63d8f3a11cb9b1f1163821b.png

l_e9700a01089a9f02ff9e5a251b9d5b6a.png

l_e0216bf9129c71cd63ac92af20b68a44.png

l_95be29e3ffa436907fc85207237ee445.png

Guest epark1281

is that Doc leaning over the pole in the 3rd picture?

Were you really close? Or does your camera have like, 100x zoom or something. :blink:

Guest xsilentangel

MANNN those are NICE shots. Were you up front row? I was but I was so short so I didn't get very nice shots..

Lol you must have been on the opposite side of me, I didn't see KG and Cassell!

I only saw Cassell's big alien head and KG's head and arms holding up the trophy.

Here are some of mine..

My Ray Allen jersey under my Paul Pierce jersey :)

DSCF1354.jpg

Copley, where I stood.. Blimp was encircling the parade

DSCF1353.jpg

Lucky!

DSCF1380.jpg

MVP Paul Pierce

DSCF1395.jpg

Doc Rivers all smiles

DSCF1398.jpg

Perkins using his camcorder! YES I'M ON IT!

DSCF1404.jpg

Posey crossing those arms

DSCF1406.jpg

Scalabrine looking at me! RAY ALLEN!

DSCF1408.jpg

Ray Ray and his back.. lol and Scott Pollard!

DSCF1409.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

Danny Ainge, and the Asian guy that's part of the Celtics crew.

DSCF1413.jpg

Are these pics too big >_>

Guest Unseen Choice

Were you really close? Or does your camera have like, 100x zoom or something. :blink:

It was really close, if you were in the front row then you could almost reach out and touch them

Guest IMAJynXed1

MANNN those are NICE shots. Were you up front row? I was but I was so short so I didn't get very nice shots..

Lol you must have been on the opposite side of me, I didn't see KG and Cassell!

I only saw Cassell's big alien head and KG's head and arms holding up the trophy.

Doc's in one of the Duck Boats, but that thing was so small and so crowded he could barely move...it looks like he was having a hard time just standing! i was pretty close, about 2 row deep, and the people in front of me were people i came with...basically the boats were about 6-7 ft away.

ah so thats where Scal was, I didnt see him at all, I saw Ray and pretty much was just trying to get a good shot of him....I didnt get to see where Eddie House was as well!

Guest Krn_Track_Star

those are some crazy pictures. o_O dang. lmao KG with them long arms.

Kupchak told the newspaper the team will be creative in its rotation next season, including possibly moving Odom to play guard and moving Bryant to small forward.

LMAO ODOM PLAY GUARD LOL.

source

holy wowww more pix!! :w00t: hahaha now they ride a truck this time xD

that's a good shot of Paul Pierce right there holding his MVP trophy B)

Thank you so bunch for sharing this wonderful pictures with us! xsilentangel & IMAJynXed1 you all have a wonderful experience right there! smiley68.gif

LAKERS need to get rid of odom..they need someone like shawn marion who can score points and get rebounds without ever needing a play to be called for him , or for him to ever get a pass lol..

Guest lakers

thre was a supposed "rumor" of management trying to get richard jefferson for odom, but the GM has clarified this as false.

But yea..i still rather have odom than marion.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
errr... lamar is a pretty damn good rebounder...

And a pretty good ballhandler and passer for a 6'10er...

those are some crazy pictures. o_O dang. lmao KG with them long arms.

Kupchak told the newspaper the team will be creative in its rotation next season, including possibly moving Odom to play guard and moving Bryant to small forward.

LMAO ODOM PLAY GUARD LOL.

source

I believe this gentleman is not familiar with the term "point forward"

LAKERS need to get rid of odom..they need someone like shawn marion who can score points and get rebounds without ever needing a play to be called for him , or for him to ever get a pass lol..

Err, Marion needed Nash.

Yeah Cindy, I'd feel pretty giddy if I saw Scalabrine looking straight at me too o__O

Then again I ran into Jose Calderon in person at a movie theatre, no need for a Scalabrine sighting =D

Guest xsilentangel

^

Hahah a couple of players looked directly at me.. I don't know why..

Maybe because I was viciously taking photos and also the only Asian chick around there..

And about Odom..

He can score, pass, and rebound the ball.

Shawn Marion on the Lakers.. errrm

Archived