NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Krn_Track_Star
he deserved mvp.

and ive said this before, im not a big fan of kobe anyways.

stick to track.

yeah i should huh because im sure i would rape all of yall in it wait track is to manly for most ppl cuz they cant run worth crap.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chioster

yeah i should huh because im sure i would rape all of yall in it wait track is to manly for most ppl cuz they cant run worth crap.

Stop with the personal insults already.

All in all, this series was over right from the start. It gave the Lakers some hope when they came back 3-2 but still, in my mind, it was over from the start.

Guest CKcrossover
I didn't find this series nearly as interesting as I thought it was going to be going in. Gasol & LO pretty much disappeared.

Im with you on this one

I was so excited about this match-up

the celts def and the lakers off

but lakers off went bad

the celts and hawks was actually a better series

CELTICS!!!!

woahhhhh!!! they were hecka awesome!! Garnett, Allen, and Rondo!!!

THEY COMPLETELY ROCKED THE GAME!!

somehow I was expecting a very intense game btwn the two teams, but the lakers were trailing!!! TRAILING behind 40pts at one point. wahhhhh...CELTICS were simply on FIRE tonight! GREAT GAME!

I knew they'd make it!!

Guest *_Milia

Rondo and Garnett were just A M A Z I N G!!!!

and those 4 or 3 straight 3 points shot by Ray Allen... what a match

everyone was amaazzziinnnggg

GO CELTICS GO BOSTON!!!!!!!

Guest DjAnim3

I knew it, that from a dissappointin game 5...they just want to bring the victory home...man i wish i was back at home in Boston to celebrate with my friends

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Woot bandwagoners united!!!!

Ahem. Yeah.

See, I told you all. Just like when Miami won it.

"WOOOO GO MIAMI HEAT!"

Now sub in Boston Celtics.

^Happens to all sporting codes.

Very annoying when all of a sudden fans come out of nowhere and root for a team in the finals. With these bandwagon fans claiming they've been following the sport and the sporting team for yonks and simply regurgitate what they read online or what they see on tv.

*yawn*

Nothing to see here. :P

Guest 432521

man this game was a total disappointment. I mean i did want the celtics to win it all but still, if felt as if the lakers just gave up mid way through the 3rd quarter.

I am not a celtics fan, but i just have a keen disliking to the lakers so i wanted the celtics to win this one time.

I have to say this but, GO ROCKETS *For next year*

Lakers got SLAUGHTERED.

Did anyone see Glen Davis' drive and slam? He dodged the trap, penetrated into the paint for the one-handed jam. DANGGGGGGG.

And yes, you gotta hate bandwagon fans who have no idea whatsoever of how the game of basketball is played and only go for a team because of the starpower and media hype. +rolls eyes+

Woot bandwagoners united!!!!

Ahem. Yeah.

See, I told you all. Just like when Miami won it.

"WOOOO GO MIAMI HEAT!"

Now sub in Boston Celtics.

LOL xDD how i wish i can turn back the time... :rolleyes:

i can't believe I have waited for 8 years for my Zo authentic jersey to take pride of being a champion team xD;; & it still fits me perfectly! :w00t: haha

Guest lakers

1. do the lakers realize they r playing for the championship? -_-

2. i expect these two teams to be in the finals again and again next 3 yrs? [bYNUMMMM ftw]

3. where did these random posters come from?

Guest IMAJynXed1

i loved it...ill man up and say that i did actually cry a little...being from Mass, its always been (and will always be) about the Red Sox...but for me its been Celtics...and finally to see Pierce win after so many years here...so many great and bad seasons...seeing him finally get the ring...bring a great smile to my face...

so thank you to everyone player, coach, trainers, management etc etc on the 2008 NBA Champs Boston CELTICS!!!

Guest epark1281

Nothing satisfies me more than a good 'ol beatdown on the lakers. Like when Detroit beat the crap outta the Lakers in the finals, and Kobe started crying like a girl. That was very satisfying. But the fact that it's the Celtics that beat the Lakers...that makes me uneasy. But Kudos to KG. Everything in that man's heart is real.

Guest Unseen Choice

Anything is Possible! From worse to first, it has been such a great year for Boston sport fans with the Sox, Patriots and now the Celtics!

I'll concede and take back all the things I said about Rondo, he was such a great defender this game and attacked the basket when he had the chance. The Big 3 of the past should be proud of the Big 3 that are carrying the name now. Our bench was huge that night and gave the chance for the starters to actually get some rest.

Lakers have a lot of good young players and they still have Kobe/Jackson on it, so I'll look forward to seeing you Laker fans next year hopefully on both ends.

Guest Viet_teKniks

odom and gasol are gonna have alot of heat on em now...man the celts just opened a can of whoop *** on the lakers...oh well i was rootin for kobe but paul pierce deserves it

Guest babygirl05

Yeah, Boston! I'll be at the parade tomorrow for sure. Boston pride forever, they deserve it so much. I was cheering for them since there were just Antoine Walker and Paul Pierce. Now we have the Big 3, we're at the top bringing back the championship to Boston after 22 years. Rondo was a big surprise last night. He look like a kid out there but his plays were huge. I can hear all the craziness outside my window after the game but don't mind it at all because we won it big. Baseball is so big here it's about time people take notice of how big our basketball franchise can get with their supports. I'm always more of a basketball fan than baseball or football either way MA is big in all areas now.

Archived