NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me you guys watched the suns and warriors game. It was pure offense, had to be one of the funnest games to watch this season.

funnest game of the season. Actually, the Mavs vs Suns last month? was really good too.

Can't wait for the game on Sunday. Mavs vs Suns again. :)

Guest epark1281

Dolan signed Thomas to an extention, and all of a sudden, knicks keep losing. Now THAT is a smart business deal. I hope the Knicks keep dropping games, cause that just means my bulls get a better chance at landing ODEN!~

^ yeah, talk about backfiring on him

yay. back to nba basketball now that college bball is finally over. and just in time for teh playoff rush

Guest Atron
Dolan signed Thomas to an extention, and all of a sudden, knicks keep losing. Now THAT is a smart business deal. I hope the Knicks keep dropping games, cause that just means my bulls get a better chance at landing ODEN!~

I really dont think the bulls would get Oden since they just gave wallace that big contract =/, though I would have loved to see oden on the bulls I just dont see that working out. if they did get the number 1 pick I could see them getting durant which would make a good gorden/durant combo. hopfully maybe they can get like top 5 ish and score cory brewer (if he comes out).

That'd be cool to see a Gordan/Durant combo with Wallace in the front court ....

Oden's going to retire after 5 years anyway ... old enough too. :P jkjkjk ...

Anyway ... hear about Arenas? Out 2-3 months because of knee surgery.

Guest flipdragn

w00t! the bulls are now the number 2 seed and the cavaliers are 5th. now the bulls better hold onto that until the playoffs start.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

damn... kidd AND carter with triple doubles tonight, jordan and pippen were the last to do that back in '89

kidd could've gotten a quadriple-double... sorta...

if he turned the ball over one more time to have ten turnovers :P

^^ When I heard about that I was like Wow! Hehehehe good for them.

Gosh the Lakers vs. Suns game was so frustrating! Grrrr... Lakers.. My Laker.... >.<

Sources: Durant will go pro

Jeff Goodman / FOXSports.com

Posted: 1 hour ago

Kevin Durant has all the major college hoops awards, now the only question is whether he'll enter the NBA Draft.

According to the Dallas Morning News the answer is yes.

The DMN, citing unnamed sources with the team, says the 19-year-old Durant has made up his mind and could make it official as soon as today.

It's thought Durant would go either first or second in the draft and could command a tens of millions in endorsements right off the bat.

Durant averaged 25.8 points and 11.1 rebounds in his only season at Texas, ranking fourth nationally in both categories.

Durant's parents were not available for comment and his coach, Rick Barnes, said he hadn't been informed either way.

SOURCE: http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6663424

Oo~ .... Interesting ... I wonder if the sources are right.

Guest Atron

yep its official that durant is goin pro. I just hope now that the knicks keep on losing so the bulls will hit get that number 1 or 2 pick =)

Archived