NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest res0nate

Too bad JYD would bump someone out of the rotation haha. Garbo's defence makes up for a few lost boards.

JYD avg'd what, nearly 8/8 and shot 50% from the field. He had tenacity though.

The imports give them options on the offensive end. The Raps could use Pape Sow back.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartbreakkid
T.J. Ford is more of a leader than Bosh. We've all had a glimpse, these last couple of weeks, of how great T.J. can be. Trading Villanueava for him was the best move the Raptor's have done in their entire history in the league.

Trading Ford was a good move for Milwaukee. I grew tired of watching him missing layups. Mo Williams might not have the speed of him but he sure is a better shooter. But then he's playing better up there than here.

Guest trenhd

It's hard for any player, who has a lot of potential in them, to shine when they have to share minutes. Both TJ and Mo are good PGs and without having to share minutes, both of them have the chance to show just how good they are. You can say the same thing for Raymond Felton. Everytime Brevin Knight gets injured he just gets better and better.

Garbajosa is getting better as each game goes by. He is the rookie of the month for December and currently #1 in the rookie race.

Guest epark1281
oh my god, i can't believe leandro barbosa was able to hit that shot against the bulls tonight. and ben gordon had just gotten a new career high in points. :angry:

i'm heartbroken. Just after air gordon hit that huge jumper. But if any team were to do something like that, it would be the suns. Sall right, at least i know my not so baby bulls can run with one of the best in the west.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Damn that was an intense game between the Raptors and Suns. Nash slaughtered the fourth quarter, talk about clutch >_O

Good effort by the Raptors I guess, 100-98, Bosh came back with a solid game, although those turnovers were killing me. No Ford or Garbo tonight, hmm

Guest res0nate

Martin should've been composed and called a timeout after making it halfcourt. A hell of a lot better than jacking up a 25 footer over 2 guys.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Ah the assistant coach whatshisname said in tonight's game that they had no timeouts left the other night o.O

Nice game by the Raptors tonight, even if it was against the slumping Hawks...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Arenas was terrible tonight... in terms of defense at least, he just stood there and played soft D against someone like Calderon. He got his good share at the free throw line though. Late fourth quarter was killing me though, Raptors were so stupid, they kept like 2 guys backcourt every time they inbounded the ball and couldn't handle the pressure. Just have all the guys there then!

Raps/Nets - this was one of the most disappointing games i have watched all season long. watching Bosh go 3-9 and Ford go 0-8 just put me on tilt. on the bright side, calderon and bargnani went off tonight.

Guest thelivinlegend21

Lakers got owned in the 3rd Quarter again, this time by the Rockets. They couldn't get anything going tonight. Shane Battier though, wow. He lit them up.

Archived