NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Actually... I'd dump a bunch of players to equal out the final year of McGrady's contract soley for the purpose of rebuilding.

Then cap-space frees up in 2010, hello Bosh/Wade/Amare/LeBron etc.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only way a trade would go down is that 3 or more teams get involved and houston would have to get a big name for the 09-10 season to fill that void cause they really don't need to rebuild, just pick up pieces here and there if that Carter deal goes down. most of their 2010 money will primarily go to Yao in a long term contract that would probably keep him there for the rest of his career.

Guest BChizzle

Trade deadline is Thursday at 3 PM i believe. Bulls better make some major moves.. There's so many rumors.. first Amare, then Bosh, Kaman, Camby, Carlos Boozer, and now they're thinking of trading Hinrich and Noc to the Kings for Brad Miller and Salmons. Can't wait till tomorrow. lol

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Salmons has been playing well this season... the Bulls are loaded at the 2 and 3 with Gordon, Deng and Hinrich though. One of these four guys is gonna lose playing time... unless one of them gets dealt away =O

I think Gordon has an expiring contract this season, and Hinrich is obviously being shopped around...

Back to the bench you go Noah!

Late playoff push for the Bulls? At least they have a decent centre now.

Durant got punked by CP3. Bobcats got punked by Howard all night.

Guest BChizzle

The Bulls trade has been done.. so has the Lakers/Grizzles trade. I really wanted Amare on the Bulls though. :( owell. Salmons and Brad Miller would do for now i guess. lol

Guest PB&Banana

Chandler must be a little pissed/sad being traded by his team to another and then failing the physical and going back to the team that traded him.

Guest GO!zilla
Chandler must be a little pissed/sad being traded by his team to another and then failing the physical and going back to the team that traded him.

no... chandler is one happy man.

he is nothing without CP3

Guest DOVAHKIIN

15-10 with Chandler?

you're nuts to ever expect that.

Guy has no offensive skillset, and there's Paul, West and Peja as the primary scoring options.

He's been injured throughout the season, hence why his boards are down. But don't ever expect him to average his career bests again on offense.

man, i had hope.

c'mon, i imagined him receiving ally oops from chris paul from left to right and top to bottom.

but in the end, it was just an imagination.

no blockbuster trades with superstars.

in my opinion, it's a huge disappointment.

i really don't care about guys like tim thomas, boris diaw, and larry hughes.

they're just minor role players.

trade talk brought up my hopes for nothin'!

Archived