NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest dabombhomiez

Kobe is tearing it up, i have this feeling he's going to get the scoring title this season and repeat for MVP if the Lakers keep this up.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

donenormal-2.jpg

AI: "Dang, 'Melo, why we here?"

Melo: "They whomped us in the playoffs back in '08 remember? Can't beat them, join them."

AI: "Tru, tru."

Melo: "Man, I can't believe we pulled a Malone & Payton for this."

AI: "Apparently a 22-5 record back then was a sign of slipping, they HAD to do something about it!"

Melo: "Now I'll never get to prove I'm on par with LeBron sharing the ball with you, Kobe and Gasol. Never gonna win MVP either..."

AI: "Stfu. Get yo richard simmons in practice. That's right, I'm talking about PRACTICE! Kobe and me, we won MVP's 'cause of PRACTICE. You and Pau can hold hands."

Melo: "T_T At least Big Four here looks better than Boston's Big Three + Rondo."

AI: "Damn, you still talkin'? SHUT UP AND PRACTICE."

Melo: "Dayum, Kobe has a hot wife."

AI: "Okay, screw practice!"

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ It's a Clippers team without Camby playing tonight. But hey, a win is a win... assuming they can close out the game :ph34r:

Ok.

*awkward silence*

------------------------------

Yi Jianlian is so inconsistent.

And a bad liar

yi-jianlian-1984-documents.jpg

I mean, we already knew he was older... but they did a so-so job trying to convince us he wasn't. I'm HOPING he admits it.

Guest battoushai

ROFL. its pretty common in china. i have many friends who were borned there, half of them had birth certificates that were edited.

Raptors won. All it took was Jake Voskuhl coming in and knocking a few heads.

I'm going to dream of unicorns, rainbows, and probably boobs tonight.

Guest CKcrossover

what a disappointment he had been

hope he can play up to the level of a #6 pick soon

Lakers escaped a close one tonight against a not very good Grizzlies team

the way they are playing right now

I think Celts will probably run them over christmas night

Guest Unanimous

the way they are playing right now

I think Celts will probably run them over christmas night

Don't jinx it my friend, don't jinx it. Lol

My Lakers are just building up the suspense, they know when to win and hopefully they will this Christmas Day.

I never really was a fan of Yi JianLian, but always hoped for him to do well. The Olympics was when I really started paying attention to him and watch him play; but he was a disappointment. And him 19? Psh.

If Jordan Farmar gets the surgery that the doctor recommended that will be a blow to the Lakers, as the backup PG situation will go to Sasha and Sun Yue. On the other hand, I think it will be great for Sun and look forward to seeing him develop into what I hope is a solid player in the NBA!

Guest xsilentangel

Rondo is just on FIRE these days!!

Proud of that little man

And LOL so much controversy and dispute about Jianlian's situation.

Guest PB&Banana

Yay we beat hornets to bad the cutie that is CP3 oh well the two losses don't hurt me AS much :sweatingbullets:

Odom oh odom nice player.....when he wants to be all though funny guy

I wonder if Sun will play I wanna see him play for at least a good 5 minutes

Although I don't know if Phil wants to play a rookie who doesn't have that much play time against the celtics

Guest YG.family-YO

the game between lakers and hornets wouldn't be 'big easy' win for the lakers as the NBA named it.

i really still think that despite the lakers bench scoring high tonight thanks to ariza and odom,

that the other bench players on the team really need to pick up their game.

like luke walton for example, he's an excellent passer but he takes terrible shots.

and vujacic, i'm contempt with his 7 points for tonight, but he took a few terrible shots, and one really bad air ball.

i was disappointed to see that in the 4th quarter when the game was nearing its end that the bench line up

let the hornets shave their nice 21 point lead to just 10 points, glad to see phil jackson played the starters

in the last couple minutes to increase the lead back to 13.

i hope on christmas day they improve on that, i'm really anticipating the game,

i just hope that bynum doesn't come up dry like he did in their 2 game losing streak

where his amount of boards and blocks were higher than his points scored, i think it was something like

3 rebounds 2 blocks to 4 points. that's terrible for someone being paid about 14 million a year.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

i know nothing bout the celtics but damn that rondo guy is a beast.

farmar is gone for 2 months. ouchie, im in pain. i wonder if fisher can continue to put up the minutes he's playing right now.

sun yue darling, i hope you pull a miracle and stun phil jackson with your oh so amazing skills.

that pic of melo and AI in lakers jersey was hilarious.

who cares if yi is 21 or 24. he's still young

big day tmrw guys!

Ok, at the risk of not sounding very festive, I can't wait to sit on my fruity richard simmons and watch basketball ALL DAE tomorrow!

Happy Holidays sports fans! :]

the guy is weak. he does have attitude though, i never liked his game, too much of a finesse player without a good shot. he was highly overrated coming into the draft.

a lot of potential that will never be realized imo. hope i'm wrong because I wanted him to succeed.

AI: "Dang, 'Melo, why we here?"

Melo: "They whomped us in the playoffs back in '08 remember? Can't beat them, join them."

AI: "Tru, tru."

Melo: "Man, I can't believe we pulled a Malone & Payton for this."

AI: "Apparently a 22-5 record back then was a sign of slipping, they HAD to do something about it!"

Melo: "Now I'll never get to prove I'm on par with LeBron sharing the ball with you, Kobe and Gasol. Never gonna win MVP either..."

AI: "Stfu. Get yo richard simmons in practice. That's right, I'm talking about PRACTICE! Kobe and me, we won MVP's 'cause of PRACTICE. You and Pau can hold hands."

Melo: "T_T At least Big Four here looks better than Boston's Big Three + Rondo."

AI: "Damn, you still talkin'? SHUT UP AND PRACTICE."

Melo: "Dayum, Kobe has a hot wife."

AI: "Okay, screw practice!"

i laughed.

Archived