NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

21-5 record and some Laker fans are already devastated.

Rockets would be thumping teams if they were all healthy.

Speaking of which, even though they won yesterday, Al Jefferson handled Yao like a stick.

Roko's shooting will come with confidence. More importantly, he drives and he can set people up.

Unfortunately, I have no time to wait for prospects to develop. Neither will Bosh come 2010.

Guest xsilentangel
^only team that stand a chance against boston is prolly atlanta or lakers

Nah.. We lost to the Nuggets..

Indiana plays us well too.

And I am happy for Big Al! He has a lot of potential!

And please, at least brag when you have won the game on Christmas day.

It's no use now

Speaking of which, even though they won yesterday, Al Jefferson handled Yao like a stick.

Minnesota was playing absolutely perfect defense on Yao because no-one ever fouled him. LOL

"Vote NBA refs to the all-star team...They can singlehandedly bring a team back to the game"

^only team that stand a chance against boston is prolly atlanta or lakers

not necessarily. houston is still one of the better defensive teams in the league. ever since mcgrady and battier came back from their injury rest, they've been on a roll, and artest has been averaging in the mid-teens in scoring coming off the bench. too bad we won't see that match up until january.

Guest PB&Banana

Lakers......oh my heart

Oh well can't win them all I don't even care if they lose to hornets I just want them to win christmas day and show me that they want redemption

Can we please trade luke walton and chris mimh for a good player?

I miss turiaf, he's always dancing :D

Dal won Atl won don't care for the mavs but I like haws they show that you can win games if you try hard, I mean what was there record last year compared to this year?

Guest Unanimous

there's lots of hype going on for the christmas day game (lakers vs celtics) but people should keep in mind its still early in the season. if the boston lose im not going to be all "ohhh LAKERS ALL THE WAY! we will be champs for sure" or vice versa if the boston wins. its not going to determine who the champ are either way. but man it would be sweet if the lakers win :P of course us lakers fan have good sportsmanship though :rolleyes::ph34r: i wont rub it in to the boston fans here

Guest PB&Banana

I wanna see rudy gay and oj mayo but I can't since the game is not broadcasted boo, come on lakers if you lose this one I'll be pissed

Archived