NBA

Guest Chioster

In my opinion, the SG/SF needs to be a much bigger threat than we currently have now. Right now our bigs are our offense, defense, and the focal point of our team. Without them we are useless. I really don't think it's necessary to have a C better than Rasho, if you have a SG that's constantly a scoring threat.

Think about this:

Jose, (Kobe, Wade, Granger, Joe Johnson, Kevin Martin, Pierce, Iguodala, VC, Turkoglu, Redd, Jason Terry, Luol Deng, etc etc), Moon, Bosh, Rasho (instead of JO).

Right now we're spending a huge chunk of change on a C that isn't really necessary. I think our team NEEDS to focus on a scoring threat for the SG/SF position, and I think this will improve our defense too. Right now AP isn't even a threat. He comes off screens and hits the occasional three, that's it. He's as good as not even there. We need at least a 20ppg SG... and if that means moving a C or a PF, then I'm all for it. I think a threat on SG will improve our rebounding, and defense just because of the balance.

Our front court should be defense and rebounding, not d, rebounding, and 80% of our offense.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Marbury is a joke. Such an ungrateful, selfish low-life. Wealthy one though.

Well... there's still his Starbury shoes.

He's been named one of the Good Guys in Sports three times by The Sporting News.

On court he's an richard simmons... off court... he's somewhat less of an richard simmons.

Rasho was a decent center, he played very well down the stretch, hitting double digits in points. He just had trouble matching up against athletic centers: Amare, Howard, etc.

We would've had a wing scorer in John Salmons... had he not bail out and go to the Kings. I'm still not liking Moon on the team. Kapono's a great shooter, one of the best in the league. But he's so one dimensional in his game. If Moon doesn't even attack the basket and Kapono relies soley on a perimeter game, that's a very lousy pair of wings. Joey Graham can attack the basket at will and get to the line, but he's a defensive liability. I'm not asking for a 20+ ppg swingman, that's out of the question. But someone dropping 15-17 ppg wouldn't be so bad.

Calderon is so passive, it's ridiculous. The only time he shows sign of offensive life is.. relying on that three ball, hence why his FG% is under .500 now. The only highlight is that he's 100% from the FT line. Great, now only if he attacked basket more like he did in his sophomore season, that'd actually mean something.

I don't care if Bargnani is a project. You think Bosh or anyone else on the team is THAT patient? Colangelo is supposed to put together a team that will win games with Bosh, not one that takes a step back. Summer of 2010, Bosh WILL call the quits on the Raptors with this kind of mediocre support.

Guest knockblock

Roy with a career high of 52 points against the Phoenix Suns. That was amazing to see. Blazers were trailing in the 3rd quarter and from there he started to explode. He was kicking richard simmons. This game showed that he will be one of the best players in the league.

What do the teams that didn't draft him have to say now?

Roy with a career high of 52 points against the Phoenix Suns. That was amazing to see. Blazers were trailing in the 3rd quarter and from there he started to explode. He was kicking richard simmons. This game showed that he will be one of the best players in the league.

What do the teams that didn't draft him have to say now?

I wonder what Minny are thinking now?

Randy Foye is still better? GET LOST.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

*Points at Triano's system that doesn't work*

Defense is there, the offense isn't. This system puts too much fatigue on the players. Bosh's %'s are hurting my fantasy teams, man.

A loss to the Thunder. Terrific. O'Neal injured. Great.

Makes me wonder what Bryan Colangelo does anymore besides stand there during games and glaring at the score.

Make some damn phone calls already! (Why is Roko the back-up pg? He can't shoot!)

Guest PB&Banana

Oh my heart......oh my heart that ball went down and popped right back up oh my heart T_T

It's okay andrew bynum and pao gasol played like they were gaurds. Andrew was well nonexistent he was not even a factor in the game :tongue2: Oh well hats off to dwayne wade although and I won't say anything bad about kobe......oh my heart

haha yeah, that ball was half way down... they had a couple good tries though, kudos to D-Wade for getting his old status back

... Sasha should have taken the final shot. GIVE IT TO THE MACHINE!

Guest knockblock

Raptors lose to the Thunder? If you lose to the Thunder that is embarrassing.

Toronto looks like they are falling. They were capable of making the playoffs. But they'll have to improve with what they have because the east isn't like how it was in previous years, as some teams have gotten better.

Guest Unanimous

what is up with my lakers? they have been such a disappointment lately. no one is stepping up. andrew seems to just be 'whatevers' recently. i hope they don't fall apart. how do they expect to win a championship when they are losing to teams that arent even top notch (kings, barely beating the knicks, etc) but its all good cause they will win on Christmas Day!

Archived