NBA

Guest Chioster

Holy cow I never stood so much in a Lakers game at my living room so much. In the first they were so slow (missed Pao real bad today) knicks were shooting lights out from threes it was just horrible.

2nd half something bit the lakers buts and woke them up. lamar odom and trevor ariza had bad turnovers when it came down to the wire, we're lucky knicks missed some shots at the end.

Lakers can improve so much more

On another note if knicks play the way they are playing they can make the playoffs

So you went to the game? I watched it on tv. You could say that Lakers were behind early game because their defense was way too tight. It forced the Knicks to shoot some threes. I forgot who, but the guy on the corner made like 3 for 3. I was like, if Lakers keep the Knicks from actually going in mid, might as well shoot from far away.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for trading for JR Smith and Chris Andersen. No one hits the boards harder than Andersen, and JR Smith is a dominant SG that can pop the rock or get to the basket.

Guest mojomunkeez

Okay, go ahead and get JR Smith. But don't start complaining when he puts up ten threes a night, makes only two, plays no defense and gets no other stats, either.

Guest PB&Banana

Did anyone else see marbury watching the knicks and lakers game? What do you all feel about the situation. I think that is an incredible waste of money, it waste time for the knicks and it wastes time for stephon. They should get this whole thing fixed.

I think JR Smith is good he can be better than he is now but right now he's not. Shoot if I was a guy in the nba and if I know I could play better than I'd definietly work hard to do it.

Guest xsilentangel

Starbury just got paid with a great seat to watch every game, then they ordered him not to go to practice or the damn games but he didn't want to play anyways.. It's not complicated but both sides are making it so. I mean Knicks won't let him go even though he wants out. Organization is messed up. Can't believe he bought a ticket to watch the game..lol the leather jacket. I didn't think he'd show up after hinting it.. thought he was playing around. And that was a good game. I just wish the Knicks won though lol.

He doesn't get along with George Karl, so a new coach might help him.

Yeah I saw Steph at the LA vs NYK game. He doesn't seem too down. I'm a fan of his, so I'm hoping he gets a home with some play time so we can forget about this situation.

In other news...

NATHAN JAWAI IS CLEARED TO PLAY! I want to see what this big is capable of :D

Guest PB&Banana

Starbury just got paid with a great seat to watch every game, then they ordered him not to go to practice or the damn games but he didn't want to play anyways.. It's not complicated but both sides are making it so. I mean Knicks won't let him go even though he wants out. Organization is messed up. Can't believe he bought a ticket to watch the game..lol the leather jacket. I didn't think he'd show up after hinting it.. thought he was playing around. And that was a good game. I just wish the Knicks won though lol.

I'll say it again Lakers were lucky they got that win, nate robinson's shot that almost went in and that almost steal that he had. Nate was beasting, as a whole knicks are improving they just need more guys because a 7 man rotation is not going to help you for 82 games.

Man do I miss Pao during that game

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah little guy Nate is definitely a beast.

His numbers are nice, the Knicks definitely kicked it up a notch this year but all the Marbury stories and incidents are making them look bad.

Guest dabombhomiez

Colangelo has shown that he has the guts to pull of a deal. I think Moon and Parker both need to attack the basket more or else get traded. I believe Moon has the potential to become a really high caliber player, he has the shot and handles he just need a better mentality and approach to his offensive game. Usually people have problems on defense, but Moon is a player who has the defense down, he just needs to figure out how to create his own shots. Triano is not an idiot, I believe he's doing the right thing limiting Bosh's minutes, the dude is on pace to average around 42 minutes per game, you just can't expect that and also expect a healthy season especially with Bosh's style and all his attacking the hoop and getting fouled all the time. O'neal was an excellent acquisition, he's added lots of interior toughness to our team. Our weakness now is just flat out team rebounding, not from our bigs because they are doing their job, but from the guards. The guards need to box out, they need to find their man and box out instead of leaking out hoping for a breakaway dunk or something. I understand you want to increase the pace of the game and push the ball but you can't do that with out the ball in your hands.

Bargnani is still a project, he has shown in his rookie year what he was capable of. I feel that teams adjusted to him in his 2nd year that's why he was so bad last season. I think he needs to seriously relax sometimes and THINK...sometimes he doesn't think about what he's doing and if he learns to do that he already has all the potential in the world. I mean how many 7 footers do you know that can shoot the lights out from 3, has the quickness to beat a small forward off the bounce, can block shots with the best of them, and not to mention his underrated passing skills.

Sorry I feel like ranting about my raps, because they are just flat out playing like crap so far this season and they need to improve because Toronto fans are just searching for a good team right now to cheer for, if the Raptors can pull off a 5 or 6 game win streak the front pages of the newspaper won't be talking about what the Leaf's had for breakfast.

Once again, the Raptors choke choke choke in the 4th. Bosh missed a dunk and 2 consecutive free throws.

Our team... how do you say it... sucks!

Guest PB&Banana

Danny Granger wow he's improving too

I wanted Boston to lose oh well either way Josh Smith's dunk against Perkins........nasty.

Joe Johnson's missed free throw.......horrible

Did anyone else see marbury watching the knicks and lakers game? What do you all feel about the situation. I think that is an incredible waste of money, it waste time for the knicks and it wastes time for stephon. They should get this whole thing fixed.

marbury is a joke. His ego ruined what could have been possibly a championship or two with Minnesota. and now you have teammates in NY who don't really give a rats butt what he does and the team would rather have him not be anywhere around them.

he loves his weed though

Guest chinguz
marbury is a joke. His ego ruined what could have been possibly a championship or two with Minnesota. and now you have teammates in NY who don't really give a rats butt what he does and the team would rather have him not be anywhere around them.

he loves his weed though

I don't know what his personality is like but from what i've seen he seems like an arrogant and iffy person. I think his overestimating his worth and now his getting into his mid 30s its not getting any better.

his ego is definitely an issue and nyk isn't helping with their stance. whatever team takes him good luck to them..

Another intense Celtics game.

Hawks were close but too bad :P

KG = clutch player!!

hahah when I saw Rondo miss those free-throws, I was like he should shoot himself. Those could have made or break the game. Luckily Hawks missed that last rebound, and that last three didn't make.

Guest epark1281

i stayed up till 12 am to watch the stinking Spurs/Hornets game for nothing. Oh well.

Def. think that Manu made some pretty poor decisions late in the game. And is it just me, or does Tyson Chandler hold a LOT. If this was football, he'd get flagged every play. Almost every time he's on TD, he's pulling Duncan's jersey or got his arms wrapped around him.

Archived