NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Viet_teKniks
^ LOL

He almost fell off the duck tour boat he was in..

2414207204_39358aae4a_o.jpg

Lmaoooooo.

hahaha sam cassel looks like hes not enjoying it as much as the asian trainer...

Guest res0nate
Celtics win series 4-2

Decrease Text SizeIncrease Text Size

Text Size

The Toronto Raptors attempts to deal disgruntled point guard T.J. Ford has gone from Phoenix to Indiana.

According to a report in the Indianapolis Star, the Raptors and Indiana Pacers have discussed a deal that would send power forward/centre Jermaine O'Neal to Toronto in exchange for Ford, centre Rasho Nesterovic and one other player to make the deal work under the NBA's salary cap.

Toronto's first round pick (17th overall) at Thursday's NBA Draft is also believed to be in play.

Over the weekend, reports surfaced that the Raptors were talking to the Phoenix Suns about a Ford trade that would have sent Boris Diaw to Toronto.

O'Neal played in only 42 games for the Pacers last season and was slowed by a knee injury. The six-time all-star averaged 13.6 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.

As long as they don't lose the pick.

Guest 3taticKills

I heard Wade might be going to Chi-Town for 2 first round picks (1 year after), but doubt it. What a steal that would be, Wade is a top ten player when healthy and he is still young. The Heat are in a tough situation, what are they gonna do with Marion? I really think the Clippers will be the surprise team next year, Kaman+Brand on the floor next year will be a very scary match up for any team.

As for my Hawks JJ, Josh Smith, Horford, Marvin Williams, and Bibby. I love our team's fast tempo, but we need some defensive backups badly, too bad PJ Brown is likely retiring, could use him badly.

Shaq gets slapped by sheriff for rap about Bryant

4 hours, 56 minutes ago

In this Jan. 5, 2006 file photo, Shaquille O'Neal is "sworn in" as a special deputy captain with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office by Sheriff Joe Arpaiol in Phoenix, Ariz. O'Neal will lose his special deputy's badge in Maricopa County because of language he used in a rap video that mocks former teammate Kobe Bryant. Arpaio said the Phoenix Suns center's use of a racially derogatory word and other foul language left him no choice.

PHOENIX (AP)—Shaquille O’Neal will lose his special deputy’s badge in Maricopa County because of language he used in a rap video that mocks former teammate Kobe Bryant.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the Phoenix Suns center’s use of a racially derogatory word and other foul language left him no choice. Arpaio made Shaq a special deputy in 2006 and promoted him to colonel of his largely ceremonial posse later that year.

“I want his two badges back,” Arpaio told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “Because if any one of my deputies did something like this, they’re fired. I don’t condone this type of racial conduct.”

Shaq was seen in a video posted on the celebrity news and gossip Web site TMZ.com rapping that “Kobe couldn’t do without me.” O’Neal skewers the Lakers’ star, with whom he won three straight NBA titles from 2000-2002 while with Los Angeles, for not being able to win a championship without him.

“I was freestyling. That’s all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever,” O’Neal told ESPN.com Monday. A call to the Suns on Tuesday seeking comment from O’Neal was referred to his public relations firm, which didn’t immediately respond.

Arpaio, who describes himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff” and is best known for feeding jail inmates green bologna, clothing them in pink underwear, and making them work on chain gangs, said he didn’t expect his actions would teach Shaq a lesson. But he hoped he learns that as a role model who wants to someday be a full-time sheriff, he needs to know his words matter.

“Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I don’t think that either conduct should be out there publicly, even if media wasn’t there,” Arpaio said.

O’Neal previously served as a reserve officer with the Miami Beach Police Department while playing for the Miami Heat. He also volunteered with the Tempe Police Department after being traded to the Suns in February.

credits: Yahoo!

he still can't get over it -__-"" Shaq Move on Man!!!

Guest xsilentangel

Wow..... I want to see the lyrics to this.

Shaq just congratulated Kobe for getting the MVP award before the Finals started..

Yeah I think Kobe isn't going to respond to this..

Guest negitoro
I heard Wade might be going to Chi-Town for 2 first round picks (1 year after), but doubt it. What a steal that would be, Wade is a top ten player when healthy and he is still young. The Heat are in a tough situation, what are they gonna do with Marion? I really think the Clippers will be the surprise team next year, Kaman+Brand on the floor next year will be a very scary match up for any team.

If I were Chicago, I would be really wary of that deal. You'd be mortgaging your future for a player who's missed like 20 games a season in his first 5 seasons.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
If I were Chicago, I would be really wary of that deal. You'd be mortgaging your future for a player who's missed like 20 games a season in his first 5 seasons.

That's kind of exaggerating it a little. Wade's played some near-full seasons, and it's obvious Pat Riley shut him and Marion early this season to give the crappy Heat players more time + improve their lottery odds.

You know, in any kind of freestyling, people say things they don't mean.

Jermaine O'Neal - TJ Ford deal has flopped. or not apparently.

Guest 3taticKills

Are you kidding? Chicago would be stupid not to do such a trade, the draft seems like it gets worse year after year since the LeBron/Melo/Bosh/Wade draft. Looking the players from college right now there are no guards that could compare to Wade's skill really, not to mention guy has a tendency to draw a ridiculous amount of fouls and change the game (look at the finals..his foul shooting single handedly won the series).

And mortage what future? They have nothing to lose, they mortage'd it away when they didn't find a way to keep Chandler and instead spent the bank on Ben Wallace who is past his prime.

Archived