NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel
^ good point, david.

loving the laker hate

i call it: jealously.

Lakers hate?

I just pick on Louie and David.

I don't even criticize the Lakers, heck, I didn't even watch them play except in the playoffs.

Jealous?... Haha funny.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

I knew the Celtics would come through. That Game 2 loss was for the better

They played just like the regular season.. Just like the last game of the season vs. Detroit

Winning by a lot and kind of slipped a little at the end.

BUT IT'S ALL GOOD! I'm happy how we played.

I hope we focus on the next game.

Pierce was on fire, though he had little points.. Banked nearly every shot!

Ray looked way better than he did on the other road games, but he didn't have that many points.

Rondo made some DUMB turnovers :wacko:

Bench FTW!

Guest GO!zilla

detroit seemed like it tried to wake up in 4th quarter... but couldnt lol.

rip was dragging his feet the whole game.

good play by celt bench.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Noah arrested in Florida

CBC Sports

Chicago Bulls forward and former University of Florida star Joakim Noah has been charged by authorities in Gainesville, Fla., with possession of marijuana and having an open container of alcohol.

According to Gainesville police spokesman Sgt. Rick Roberts, Noah was spotted on a sidewalk at 1:50 a.m. on Sunday with a plastic cup containing an amber drink.

He was arrested for violating city law and during a search at the police station, officers found marijuana in his pocket, said Roberts.

Noah was released after signing a notice to appear before a judge. He could face up to six months in jail and a $500 US fine for the marijuana charge.

When he was a student at Florida, Noah was a key cog in back-to-back national championship-winning teams.

He was selected ninth overall in last June's draft by the Chicago where he averaged 6.6 points and 5.6 rebound per game last season.

With files from the Associated Press

Whoa.. I just had an image of Sean Williams smoking a blunt.

Guest xsilentangel

^ How come I'm not surprised...

Another busted NBA player.. :mellow:

Found with booze on the streets, then caught with marijuana.. tsk tsk

Spurs Lakers game is close so far.

Spurs are missing so many shots in the paint...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Ginobili is making up for his flopping with his filthy shooting behind the arc.. But he's still a flopper :P

I haven't seen Duncan rebound so exceptionally well in quite a while x_X

Guest xsilentangel

SO MANY 3'S!

Ginobili's breakthrough...

I guess this is what happens when they get home.......

Guest GO!zilla

what a crap game for lakers...

they had what 50 something points start of 4th?

Lamar was garbage

Fisher was garbage

Gasol needs to learn how to defend.

Just need 1 of 2 from the road so hopefully they'll rebound on the next one.

Guest Kit_Starter

Spurs vs Pistons!! Spurs vs Pistons!! Spurs vs Pistons!! Spurs vs Pistons!! Spurs vs Pistons!!

Guest CKJC
No need to worry, it's just one game.

It's not just one game lol remember hornets being up 2 games to none? Its just 1 game guys OH mini cooper

Guest GO!zilla

I remember last season when people (in this thread) were saying that Finals

would be boring if SPURS and PISTONS played and they would rather have a high offense team like the SUNS.

looking forward to seeing lakers play game 4, how they come out the first 5 minutes.

Guest knockblock
if u wanna talk history, lakers are 3-2 overall against the spurs in playoffs since 99.

lakers took 01,02,04 and spurs took 99, 03.

doesn't really matter... lakers are a totally different team from back then.

this is gonna be a good series

The first two times when the Lakers beat the Spurs, Ginobili and Parker weren't there yet. The third time, the Spurs were close to beating them but fell because of a miracle shot.

The Lakers are a different team now. Pau Gasol being added. But the Spurs know what to do with Gasol and have beaten him from his time with the Grizzles in the playoffs.

I beg to differ about Rose. They don't need a PF on their team. What they need is a good PG. The Kirk and Ben experiment is over. I would imagine that they would ship off Gordon and Kirk for a good PF, perhaps the likes of Al Jefferson, and have a lineup of Rose, Thabo, Lou, "Insert trade bait here", and Noah.

Shwwet.

The Bulls do need a PF. One who can SCORE inside. Joahkim Noah and Tyrus Thomas aren't too good at that. Taking Beasley will finally fill in the hole that has been missing for Chicago. Then there is the sitation at point guard. It'll be interesting to see what is done with Hinrich. A lot of teams will be in hot pursuit for him.

Guest mojomunkeez
It's not just one game lol remember hornets being up 2 games to none? Its just 1 game guys OH mini cooper

Phil Jackson has never lost a series after being up 2-0.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Phil Jackson has never lost a series after being up 2-0.

... Yet. :mellow: If he can hold it, that's great for the KFC man, but there's always a chance.

Archived