NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest mofo

^

maybe he's injured....but i don't think so..in the last game he drove to the hoop against wally szerbiak. he was as slow as a turtle tho lol..

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

He's getting the least looks out of the 3, sporadic shooting, can't get into a rhythm.

Sczerbiak's never been much of a defender so yeah..

Maybe he'll get his swag back and do what he did at the all-star game. :ph34r:

Guest Jiwu

I put my bet on Boston. 77-83, boston leads as of now. I like cavs to win but I'm putting my bet on boston! What's your bet? Slave me if my bet is wrong! I'll run nude if Boston doesn't win it.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Seeing how the refs just missed Lebron grabbing Pierce's jersey and called it a turnover....

Excellent duel between both players though.

They're not double-teaming Lebron, every play results in Garnett switching with Posey o_O

And again, Ray Allen sits on the bench with a bad night.

Edit: Celtics win it. Red Auerbach tipped in Pierce's free throw apparently.

Guest Jiwu

celtics win it! I bet it! good fight for cavs!

now I think celtics will go on the finals, there's no way that pistons will beat them

Guest xsilentangel

Damn that was a good game.

Def can't handle The Truth.

I don't blame Ray really.

He had no opportunities to shoot really.. He got wide open shots but he didn't take other shots to warm up in the beginning..

But I still have high expectations of him this next series.

Pistons and Celtics series will be damn good. I don't know why but I think it just got easier for the Celtics.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Dunno what you guys are talking about, the Pistons have beaten the Celtics at least once this season.

Defensively, it's gonna be ugly again.

Guest circustricks03

Damn I missed a great game!!! But I'm glad I didn't watch the game cause I have a tendency to jinx every game I watch.

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah they beat us once.

I know it's going to be an intense series but it's just one of my weird feelings lol.

Guest mojomunkeez

What a horrible game to watch.

"Hi, I'm Paul Pierce, I hold the ball for 18 seconds before I shoot."

"Hi, I'm Lebron James, I hold the ball for 20 seconds before I shoot."

"Hi, I'm Ray Allen, I'm perhaps the worst player in the world right now."

"Hi, we're Boston Celtics fans, we're utter richard simmons and don't know how to show good sportsmanship. And we're actually dumb enough to chant MVP for Mr. Pierce, ball-hog extraordinaire."

Seriously, we could have just put Lebron and Pierce one on one for this game, that's what it was, anyway.

And Lebron makes horrible late-game decisions. Or maybe he just doesn't trust his jumpshot, but there were at least three times he should have taken a trifecta but instead he opted to drive inside. He missed each layup.

Guest xsilentangel

Like I said, nobody asked you to watch. There was good defense on both sides.

Ballhog? What the hell are you talking about. He made some great assists and boxed Lebron out in that jump ball at the end.

And nothing is wrong with shooting when you're on fire.

We need Pierce like in this game in the postseason.

Someone needs to help out when Allen is in a huge slump.

Lebron had to carry the ball on behalf of his team since they were shooting horribly.

A lot of his teammates were running around doing nothing in the first half.

Give some credit to other guys like Delonte West, Rondo and PJ Brown.

Guest mojomunkeez
^becareful there.... you might make doc rivers attempt coaching for once...

Doc Rivers? Coach? LOL

PJ Brown is a beast, though.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Like I said, nobody asked you to watch. There was good defense on both sides.

Ballhog? What the hell are you talking about. He made some great assists and boxed Lebron out in that jump ball at the end.

And nothing is wrong with shooting when you're on fire.

We need Pierce like in this game in the postseason.

Someone needs to help out when Allen is in a huge slump.

Lebron had to carry the ball on behalf of his team since they were shooting horribly.

A lot of his teammates were running around doing nothing in the first half.

Give some credit to other guys like Delonte West, Rondo and PJ Brown.

He didn't really box out Lebron... he just tipped and dived for it and Lebron didn't box him out.

With all due respects... if any player is hitting his shots, then he should keep taking them.

I think they should let Candace Parker play in the NBA, let Memphis use her in an exhibition game against some powerhouse.

Guest xsilentangel
He didn't really box out Lebron... he just tipped and dived for it and Lebron didn't box him out.

With all due respects... if any player is hitting his shots, then he should keep taking them.

I think they should let Candace Parker play in the NBA, let Memphis use her in an exhibition game against some powerhouse.

Well before he didn't allow Lebron near the ball since he knew Ilgauskas would tip it to him, then he dived for it :)

Guest mojomunkeez

Anyone with half a brain could figure out that Ilgauskas was going to tip it to Lebron. Before the ball went up he was staring holes into Lebron's jersey.

Guest xsilentangel

Obviously! Who else would he tip it to?!

New Orleans vs. San Antonio

Home court advantage FTW?

Probably........

Archived