NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest ooBah

^then i suppose you aren't a raptors fan afterall.

there goes the buck's chance for a run in the playoffs. bogut is out with broken hand

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartbreakkid

Just when the Bucks gave us something to care about, Bogut goes down. Bucks are really going to have to step up now if they want to pull an upset in 1st round but very unlikely now. =( We need better backup big men.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

funny. so you're a raptors fan who's rooting for the raptors to be the lowest seed possible in the playoffs so you, the raptors fan, gets to watch the opponent's star player play.

A lot of fans did that so they could see Jordan play against their lower-seeded teams.

The Raptors have played 3 out of 4 close games vs. the Cavs this year, one went to overtime without Bosh, the other was a winner in the season opener. I'd be happy to be 7th seed and face the Magic, but that's not gonna happen. Hate for Vince Carter in Toronto always adds drama. 6th or 5th would mean a match-up vs. the Hawks or Celtics, which is a guaranteed 4-0 exit for the Raps.

Jamison's elbow bashed Bosh's face to a bloody mess last night. So I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago catches that 8th seed now.

I'm still wondering what things would've been like if we kept Shawn Marion instead of signing Turkoglu -___-

Guest ooBah

so first bogut.. which killed buck's hope of being a dangerous team in playoff, then bosh is pretty much out of the season so raptors will most likely lose the 8th seed to bulls. jackson of bobcats is also showing signs of wear and tear.. hopefully he doesnt go down because if he does, cats are done.

Guest ooBah

LOL the three missed free throws by the lakers is funny. sucks for them though, lost the ballgame there because of that.

Guest xsilentangel

I just read it. Doc Rivers is considering leaving the Celtics after this season...

Yeah, he has to decide between his family or the Celtics...

Oh gosh.. I am so nervous. Stupid playoffs have me scared. I hope we suddenly kick serious richard simmons.

Guest ooBah

Good god!! Suns just couldn't win that ballgame unless the blazers help them put it in their own goal. Suns had so many chances to win it and blew every single one of them, but I'll blame the loss on Amare. He played horrible near the end.

Guest PB&Banana

^^ lol just check nba.com not that hard right xD

Go Lakers!

I checked I forgot about that site :P

Westbrook is a stud and all the teams I expected to win did win game one., except for the suns I thought they would get the w.

Yeah, he has to decide between his family or the Celtics...

Oh gosh.. I am so nervous. Stupid playoffs have me scared. I hope we suddenly kick serious richard simmons.

lol Garnett getting suspended was a good thing. I didn't expect the Celtics to beat Miami in Game 2 by that much. I was pleasantly surprised. XD

Guest xsilentangel

lol Garnett getting suspended was a good thing. I didn't expect the Celtics to beat Miami in Game 2 by that much. I was pleasantly surprised. XD

I wasn't upset with his suspension, what I was upset about was the fact that Glen Davis got elbowed by Haslem and no action was taken.. It looked like KG was trying to clear a path for Pierce and free himself of his position, but no matter who he directed the elbow to, why he elbowed someone, etc. doesn't matter because of the regulations.. I knew the punishment would be harsh. Stupid Quentin Richardson.. I don't think he walked over because he was worried about Pierce, I think he went up to talk some smack since him and Pierce have some beef from the past. Both were ejected in the 2008-2009 season, if I recall correctly, for continuous chatter on the court. I think KG's suspension brought some newfound passion. Celtics looked great out there, which I'm not surprised about. Sugar Ray was draining all those 3's :). I hope we dominate on the road too, just like in the regular season :).

Guest ooBah

wow it was so loud at okc last night

at least laker fans get to watch an extra game

Through tv or did you actually travel there o.o

Guest ooBah

i wish i could travel there just to watch the lakers play

it was through the tv

it must have been louder live.

I was out studying :( Missed it, just heard that it was really loud. I think it as Kobe who said it was as loud as Sacramento's barn.

Archived