NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest derrek

I think I had at LEAST 14 heart attack during that game. Thank god the Bulls pulled it off. Gordon went down HARD, I'm glad he's ok.

*inhale exhale*... ok, I'm gonna ok.

Anybody that wants to talk ball add me on MSN: derrekdudley@hotmail.com Skype: derrek.ord ... I love having ball buddies...... PAUSE

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

No doubt in mind Kobe would have the same horrendous shootings he did game 3.

The Bulls and Celtics games are fun to watch, Ben Gordon just pulls up for that 3 and ties the game for 2nd OT.

Orlando wins Hedo shoots the game winning three and boy did they need that 3.

I hope rockets win I wanna see them past the first round.

the rockets/blazers series is probably the best series so far in the playoffs with the boston/chicago and orlando/philly ones coming in a close 2nd. besides the first game each game was decided by less than 5 points. hope the rockets close it out on tuesday. i think they should move this game to tnt and put the spurs/mavs game to nbatv..

Guest DOVAHKIIN

People will still be talking trash about the losing teams... despite the games being clutch and epic.

Blazers may lose because they're young and inexperienced.

Celtics may lose because they're missing the Big Ticket, Powe and even occasional contributor Scalabrine.

Spurs may lose because they're missing Ginobili.

Hornets may lose because they've maxed out their players with 40+ minutes near the end of the regular season.

There's gonna be some obnoxious yapping in this thread come Finals time and off-season.

Guest Unanimous

^^ Hahhaha you got that right! That's what we do. We reason Lol

I'm lovin' the Playoffs so far. Today was a great day for me! Bulls won & Houston won! The Utah Jazz might as well just book their tickets to where ever the heck they want to go for vacation already. Their season will come to an end t.o.m.o.r.r.ow. Yo!

Guest kimbomynizzo

The Blazers and Rockets game was so close tonight, 89-88 in favor of the Rockets. Although I only keep up with the Lakers and Western Conference, watching the Rockets game helped me realize just how good Yao is in the league.

Guest nba3d
I'm lovin' the Playoffs so far. Today was a great day for me! Bulls won & Houston won! The Utah Jazz might as well just book their tickets to where ever the heck they want to go for vacation already. Their season will come to an end t.o.m.o.r.r.ow. Yo!

A plane ticket back to Salt Lake City, so they can start on their fishing.

Guest 432521

game 4 between the rockets and blazers had the best officiating out of all of the games so far. I thought I was gonna die the last seconds of the game, bad enough that my heart hurt so much from the excitement in the stadium during game 3 *very loud by the way* with all the 3s thrown up and made by the blazers then. Rockets can't seem to just win a game with out drama.

Guest derrek

I've been really enjoying watching the Nuggets play. I think they have a great team this year, and should make it to the conf finals against the Lakers.

And you're right about the officiating, some games have been bad, but some have been really good. I love when they go back to review things, I'd rather they got it right then have that doubt in my mind. Especially when it's important...

Guest Unanimous

Yea another good example (from yesterday) replay ability granted to the referees now the Brad Miller and Big Baby foul.

I never really get why the Piston made that Billup and Iverson trade. Why did they?

Guest derrek

To shake things up I think. Stupid idea though.

Detroit ALREADY had a PG and SG... and they gave away their LEADER... and fired the coach that got them to the conference finals every year. Stupid stupid stupid.

Now Nuggets went ^ and Detroit went \/... Billups is a championship PG. All in all very dumb move.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ Saunders didn't focus too much on defense, which is what the Pistons were naturlly best at.

Yea another good example (from yesterday) replay ability granted to the referees now the Brad Miller and Big Baby foul.

I never really get why the Piston made that Billup and Iverson trade. Why did they?

Cap space for 2010 FA class.

AI's fat contract comes off the books this summer and so does Rasheed's.

They could easily sign back Rasheed cheaper and then sign Carlos Boozer.

And yeah, Dumars thought it was time for some "change" after using the same roster for the the past couple of years without any further success. And he wanted to give Stuckey to develop as a starter.

When AI started at PG, Stuckey was thriving at the SG along with Rip at the 3, Sheed at the 5. Problem was Prince was playing PF and just got murdered in the post in every game. So eventually, AI/Rip were benched, AI started yapping and the season went to hell :P

Guest derrek

Man, this was A CRUSHING by the Nuggets!! I thoroughly enjoyyyyyyyed this game!! OH man! 40 point lead in the 4th on the road!!!!!!!

ARUUUUUUUUUUUUGGAAA!! Now I just need the Lakers to send the Jazz packin' and I'll be happy!

Archived