NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest mooxmoo

man bos-chi game 1 was one awesome game. so many lead changes in the whole game. and derrick rose and rondo. what a great pg battle. i love watching rose play

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 432521

man just one more free throw made by pierce and the celtics would have had the game. Rose was a beast in this game though, he sure did step up big for the bulls

Guest CKcrossover

wow what a game between Celts and Bulls

I didn't expect for the Bulls to pick up a win in Boston

D-Rose was beastly today

but I don't see them pulling an upset though

this game kicked off the playoff nicely

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Ben Gordon was off as well, so it's just a matter of shot selection for any guard.

And there are just nights when they won't go in.

What's wrong with two wearing sleeves? I wear two sleeves when I play o.o

Guest xsilentangel
Ray Allen has been in the league 13 years, confidence isn't the issue. And why is he wearing two sleeves?

There was sloppy play on both sides, including some VERY poor clock management towards the end of regulation. Either team could have won it in the 4th if either of them would have held the ball just three seconds longer.

And someone needs to put a body on Tyrus Thomas, he was pretty wide open for ALL his shots. He made the Celtics pay in overtime.

He can wear whatever he freaking wants..

This game must be a confidence booster for the Bulls. I'm not too worried about KG being out for playoffs. They were 18-7 w/o him right? Time for Big Baby and the rest of the big guys to step up

Are you serious?

The Celtics defense is three times worse without KG.

I think they won a majority of those games because of the offense.

I still believe in these guys but I'm obviously worried.

Not only is the defense affected by KG's absence, but the offense too (no crap)..

He came to the rescue when the Celtics were missing a million shots, which helped lift loads of pressure off Ray and Pierce.

Guest stupidangelx

Watching Rose play is like watching Wade play. He's so damn fast. Even though Bulls won, I honestly don't think they can win another 3.

So upset with Detroit, what happened to this great team.

Guest SurpriseSex

Wait, so why would you wear two sleeves? I thought you wear sleeves on your shooting arm to keep it warm. It's not like you're going to shoot with your left hand if you're Ray Allen.

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3
Are you serious?

The Celtics defense is three times worse without KG.

I think they won a majority of those games because of the offense.

I still believe in these guys but I'm obviously worried.

Not only is the defense affected by KG's absence, but the offense too (no crap)..

He came to the rescue when the Celtics were missing a million shots, which helped lift loads of pressure off Ray and Pierce.

the key to my post is not too worried o_O;.

and honestly, the other bigs should be able to step up now.

big baby davis should be the big ticket w/ KG out, not the ticket stub!

Rockets killed it tonight, Yao going for 24 in the 1st half and going perfect from the field and the free throw line. AB played a good game running the offense without a turnover until the 2nd half. maybe this is first game jitters for the Blazers, so I expect a much tighter game on Tuesday. Overall, a great day of NBA Playoff action!

Guest 432521

Man everyone on the rockets stepped up namely AB. I am not gonna lie, I was scared that the rockets were gonna blow there lead like how they do sometimes, but today they kept everything up.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
the key to my post is not too worried o_O;.

and honestly, the other bigs should be able to step up now.

big baby davis should be the big ticket w/ KG out, not the ticket stub!

^ Okay, it still comes down to match ups.

Glen Davis has like 70+ pounds over Tyrus Thomas, who's clearly more athletic than him. A player that fat won't match up over a 4 who's really a 3 in reality. Brad Miller is a perimeter big man, so don't expect Moore, Perkins, Powe or Davis to be able to guard him that well either.

It's sorta like having Boris Diaw start as a centre with Amare injured years ago. Pretty awkward.

Davis is no Garnett, that's for sure. Garnett provides a perimeter touch with better court vision and passing. The fat big men always get in foul trouble anyway.

Wait, so why would you wear two sleeves? I thought you wear sleeves on your shooting arm to keep it warm. It's not like you're going to shoot with your left hand if you're Ray Allen.

I'm ambidextrous.

Arm sleeves still helps the off-hand for other situations + the off-hand isn't completely useless either, it's useful for floaters, reverse lay-ups, etc.. Plus the sleeves are also meant to be sweat-absorbent.

Personally, I don't think it matters what he wears on the court, or any player for that matter. In some games, I've seen Dwight Howard wear an arm sleeve on his off-hand arm which wouldn't be helping his free throw shooting anyway.

That was a brutal beating for the Blazers. If Oden's playing, why is he coming off the bench? If McMillan sticks to his regular season starters, it's not gonna work. Seriously, Batum?

Guest Unanimous

First day, and it's already chaotic. If I was a Celtics fan (which I am not and will never be) but if I was one, I wouldn't be too worried. 'Cause no matter what The Celtics are the defending champs, w/ Piece and Allen. But props to Rose, he was great!

What's up with them Blazers, home court too. =/

Can't wait 'til tomorrow. Lakers take the court! I have nothing to worry about, just that our bench better be at the top of their game!

Guest 432521

I feel stupid now, I always thought that the sleeves were just like decoration because when I see the players wear them they look really cool to me. My cousin has a finger sleeve when he plays, can someone explain what it does to me

ohh yea, I can't believe that the rockets did that good when yao barely even played in the second half he played like 5 mins.

Guest CKcrossover

Road teams are stealing games left and right today

Rockets blowing out Blazers was the biggest surprise for me

Jeff Van Gundy really know his old team

I love it that 3 of 4 of my predictions for today's games were wrong

Guest DOVAHKIIN
I feel stupid now, I always thought that the sleeves were just like decoration because when I see the players wear them they look really cool to me. My cousin has a finger sleeve when he plays, can someone explain what it does to me

Better grip on the ball, which in theory = better rebounds, passes, etc. You see some point guards taping their fingers together sometimes? Sometimes it's for temporarily supporting an injured finger, but it's also an alternative method to finger sleeves.

Guest 432521
Better grip on the ball, which in theory = better rebounds, passes, etc. You see some point guards taping their fingers together sometimes? Sometimes it's for temporarily supporting an injured finger, but it's also an alternative method to finger sleeves.

Ohh, okay I see and yea I do see some point guards tapping there fingers. My cousins fingers were never injured so I guess he used it for better grip

Guest nba3d

Yao Ming (9-9 FG & 6-6 FT), going perfect.

Dikembe Mutombo (9 rebs & 2 blocks), teaching the kids how it's done.

Aaron Brooks (27pts & 5/8 three-pointer), returning home to show he's all grown up.

Guest 432521
Yao Ming (9-9 FG & 6-6 FT), going perfect.

Dikembe Mutombo (9 rebs & 2 blocks), teaching the kids how it's done.

Aaron Brooks (27pts & 5/8 three-pointer), returning home to show he's all grown up.

Aaron Brooks isn't really returning home because he was born in Washington, he just went to Oregon for college I think. He did show up though, I am just happy that he hasn't lost his confidence because I felt that in the last game in Dallas he wasn't playing to his fullest potential.

I find it really funny that every time mutombo falls someone he always thinks that it isn't him, even when the whole world knows that he did, he probably even knows it but has to do it to keep his front. And his voice is so deep its so hard to understand when he speaks to the press, I have to struggle to understand.

Archived