2PM's Hwang Chansung (황찬성) Official Thread

Guest gail0623

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omgsh I'm glad I randomly stumbled on this thread :D Chansung is so cuteee XD I have a gif of the face he made when he smelt the fish/chicken in wild bunny ep 7 and I keeep replaying it over and over again hehe ^^"

Guest xxarzuxx

omgsh I'm glad I randomly stumbled on this thread :D Chansung is so cuteee XD I have a gif of the face he made when he smelt the fish/chicken in wild bunny ep 7 and I keeep replaying it over and over again hehe ^^"

Ooooo,,, Please post it i would really like to see that face again kekeke :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest diladil

hi!this is my first time posting here..

i just love chansung!thanks god for creating someone this handsome..:wub:

everytime i think of him i will smile and it's the same when i think of my bf...

just make me smile...CHANSUNG!!!SUPER LOVE U!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest gail0623

This post may be a month late, but Chansung's fans made an ad in a newspaper to congratulate him on his birthday...so sweet. :wub:

Hwang Chansung, Happy Birthday "What is this amazing man doing to us?"

Friday, February 11, 2011

Written by Cassina

11130483.jpg

On February 11th, Chansung's fans prepared a special event for his birthday. They ordered an ad in the newspaper with a congratulatory message.

Fans congratulated Chansung in the newspaper with these lines: "What is this amazing man doing to us?", "Happy 22nd birthday to Chansung, full of lavender scent".

Fans' gesture received various comments, such as, "Amazing fans", "It really feels like a special birthday gift", "Not many people receive such birthday gift", and so on.

Source: TV Daily | Kor-Eng: Egle @ 2pmalways

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest diladil

Chansung's really good looking but I swear they give him the strangest hairstyles and outfits for photoshoots sometimes.

yes they are but he can pull them off no matter how weird the style they give him:wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest gail0623

ViVi Interview: Part 1 (Chansung)

Written by Offogato

tumblr_lryzblDo3z1qc1nx1o1_500.jpg

Click on the thumbnail for full image size

100164361orgv1316771206.th.jpg

--- Do you have confidence about your appearance?

Yes, I love the way I look. (LOL) Reasons? Isn't it sad to hate myself? You should love yourself first!

--- You are in charge of 2PM’s “sexiness”, right?

(LOL) I like it too. I think it can also be one of the competitive characteristics to attract women.

--- Which part of 2PM’s performance do you want to improve?

In general, we are still immature, but I want to improve my talking skills and acrobatics.

--- What is your personal motto?

Before, it was “We gain nothing without losing”. However, I read a book and it says, “People tend to think that the world is full of bad news, and the reason why people think like that is because this world is full of happiness and lovely things”. I agree with that, so my thoughts have changed. Then, I have promised myself, if something bad happens, take that with an open heart and behave positively.

--- You see a girl in a balcony alone at a party. What would you do?

I would bring healthy drink from overdrinking. We would chat for a little while, and I would suggest her to lie down. (Other members oppose to lying her down) Huh? Isn’t it a home party? Then I’d chat with her till dawn. (LOL)

--- What is Chansung’s unforeseen aspect?

Junsu: He reads a lot, especially books about psychology. (LOL)

Jpn-Eng by: SakiHA @ 2pmalways | Edited by: Egle @ 2pmalways | Scans credit to: Neruneruchan & Yooko_11

• 4 months later...
Guest gail0623

Happy birthday to 2PM's adorable and lovable maknae, Hwang Chansung! Wishing you good health, happiness, and more success. You may not be the best singer/dancer/actor, but we can see how much you persevere and work hard, so continue to grow and become better with each passing day, we believe in you and we will always be here to cheer for you. Please don't change, and stay the way you are, because we love you for who you already are. Hottest are always proud of you, for your improvement and achievements. :)

tumblr_lz6kq2e4fZ1qc1011o2_500.gif

Guest gail0623

Chansung’s 23rd Birthday Gifts from HWANGCHANSUNG.NET

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts03.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts04.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts07.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts08.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts05.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts06.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts01.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts02.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts09.png

Chansungs23rdBirthdayGifts10.png

[Chansung's message at Official Cafe]

ChansungsMessageatOfficialFancafeFebruary13.png

Everyone, I celebrated my birthday on 11th!

With so many congratulatory messages, I really felt that I was a happy man ^^

So many messages... and presents!! Really thank you very much!

I love you^^♥

Credits: 2pmalways Twitter

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest gail0623

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.3; "Chansung for Men's Health - September 2012
mh1mo.jpg
mh2jq.jpg
mh3a.jpg
mh4o.jpg
mh6h.jpg
mh5m.jpg

• 6 months later...

class="blog_h2 entry-title"2PM to Filipino HOTTESTs: “You guys are hot!”

March 04, 2013 6:00 pm fayejjang / Associate Writer

192-copy-630x472.jpg

Last March 1, 2013, 2PM arrived in Manila, Philippines and experienced a warm welcome from their Filipino fans. This is the first time the group have come to the country. On the same day, they held their press conference at Manila Hotel and amused the media partners and press present.

Yesterday, they managed to heat up the atmosphere at their “What Time Is It?: 2PM Live Tour 2013″ held at SM Mall of Asia Arena. Lots of fans went to see them and enjoyed the night away singing, screaming, cheering, dancing and experiencing all kinds of fun.

2PM performed a total of 26 songs including solo stages by each member. Each solo stages left a mark to every fans present. Chansung‘s sensual dance in his solo stage, “Love You Down” earned him deafening screams from the fans. Junho‘s solo stage, “Just A Feeling” made fans dance and dance and dance! Then came Wooyoung‘s solo stage that made female fans faint at his sexiness. Taecyeon meanwhile amused everyone with “It’s Time”. Nichkhun definitely became the epitome of an angel as he sang, “Let It Rain” with a piano accompaniment. And of course, Jun.K amazed everyone with his vocal skills during his performance of “Just One Night”. The VCR played as a present for HOTTESTs touched the heart of every fan present at the concert.

The highlight of the event would be their performance of “10 Points Out of 10″ followed by “Hands Up” wherein the atmosphere was so high, everyone was singing along much to the group’s delight.

007-copy-630x472.jpg

011-copy-630x472.jpg

024-copy-630x472.jpg

144-copy-630x472.jpg

169-copy-630x472.jpg

177-copy-630x472.jpg

183-copy-630x472.jpg

190-copy-630x472.jpg

Source: Korea.com / en.korea.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gail0623

2PM’s Chansung answers questions about his acting debut on ’7th Grade Civil Servant’
20130329_Chansung.jpg

2PM‘s Chansung answered questions about his acting debut in the MBC drama ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘, which aired its finale on the 28th.
Check out the interview below!
Q: What are your thoughts on finishing your first production?
A: “Because it is my first drama, I was very nervous and had a lot of worries. But once filming began, and with the warm encouragement from the director, writer, and sunbaenims, I learned a lot and always had a good time filming. Although there were a lot of times I filmed after little sleep due to 2PM’s overseas schedule, I am happy that I was able to show a new image as the actor Hwang Chansung in ’7th Grade Civil Servant’. I took one step forward as an actor, and I got to understand and learn more about acting and formed a greater determination. I have a lot of regrets because I think I could have done a better job.”
Q: How did it feel to live not as Chansung but as Gong Do Ha?
A: “It was really fun and interesting. To be honest, Do Ha and I have completely different personalities, so there were times in the drama I wasn’t able to understand Do Ha’s actions. But as time passed, I became one with the role and began to understand Do Ha. I am thankful that I got to play such a handsome character for my first drama.”
Q: What was the relationship with your sunbaenims like?
A: “Through ’7th Grade Civil Servant’, I was able to receive a lot of love and advice from many sunbaenims. They helped me, who was lacking a lot, with their careful advice and encouragement. I’m just grateful.”
Q: How would you review yourself as an actor?
A: “After the drama aired, I was very happy that contrary to what I worried about, I received more compliments than I expected. When I realized that a lot of people were watching my acting debut and supporting me, my determination to work harder grew. But I think that I still have a lot to improve before I compliment myself. As I learned more about acting, I realized more and more how much further I have to go, and my determination to learn more and work harder increased. I will work hard and improve more to become an actor with more depth.”
Q: What are your plans for the future?
A: “After finishing 2PM’s concert in Guangzhou at the end of March and Thailand early April, 2PM has a two-day Tokyo Dome concert starting April 20th, and we plan to come back in Korea with a new album in May. If the opportunity comes, I want to return as Chansung the actor through a good production. I want to play various characters in many productions.”
Q: Say something to your viewers.
A: “I thank everyone who loved and supported ’7th Grade Civil Servant’. Thanks to your immense support and love, I had fun and was happy while playing Gong Do Ha for the past three months. Thank you!”
Credits: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/2pms-chansung-answers-questions-about-his-acting-debut-on-7th-grade-civil-servant

Archived