2PM's Hwang Chansung (황찬성) Official Thread

Guest gail0623

Guest -_-soranna-_-

i seriusly love him to bits and pieces! hope maknae is doing ok admist all this controversy.

sharing gifs of smexy cutie channie from nodaji here since the 2pm thread will only be opened after 1 oct...

chanji1.gifchanji11.gifchanji6.gif

chanji5.gifchanji10.gif

chanji2.gifchanji3.gifchanji4.gif

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest screamxlove

Nodaji? Is that recent with him and Seulong? Since I see Jokwon o:

Lols, I'm definitely saving that gif of him and his hip sways~ <3 That boy can seriously move those hips of his, LOL.

Anyway, not being a downer here or anything, but I'm really curious as to what you guys think about what's been going on lately, especially with how JYPE has been handling things and all. I won't say much about it here since this is a picture thread, but I did write a blog about it just a while ago and I'm just curious about everyone's opinions -- since the main area to discuss (aka the 2PM Official Thread) has been closed until October. We're kind of... everywhere, don't you think? So yeahh... If you're interested, please check it out HERE. This deals with not just Jay, but the other members of the group as well. Thank you :)

To make this post of mine not useless, here's part two of my gif spam :3

21j90qo.gif

<3

nb65c3.gif

the handsome bobcats. oh, definitely. haahaha.

d00656424a8146145cb3c.gif

his outfit in the DEG video > this.... although, I do love this outfit on him cuz of... well... look at him. His legs *Q*

001abhe7.gif

Who wanted to be one of the girls here? *idoidoido!*

aslfdnwe.gif

71205627.gif

10p5yme.gif

:Q_

b00689644a827de188583.gif

b00689644a827ddd69f65.gif

I seriously died of cute when I saw this T_T

Guest pinkPABOsings

some really BIG photos of CHAN that I had been looking for....and since I found them I'll share.

I MISS HIS HAIR!!!!

bed1rcou7.jpg

2ij3xwhcv2.jpg

:Q________________________

-longdrawnoutgirlysigh-

Okay fan girl moment over just thought I'd share. <3

Guest gorjuzghurl

Thanks for the picspams. I didn't know he had a thread here. Now that i know, i'll probably do picspams here one of these days. I like this boy. :)

Guest Amethist

He's such a cutie , and only 8 days older than I am :P .. But woah if you compare the last pics with the pics of the first post he sure changed a lot in the years (which is logical ofcourse, but also fun to compare).

I do have to admit I like him a lot more with fobby hair, but that's just because I find half long hair in general really cute on guys :).

YESSSSS!!!!!!

finally i have landed on a Chan Sung thread!!!!<3<3<3

i don't think Chan Sung looks old, i find him very attractive although he's year(no idea why i said that) 1 month younger. i love, love when TaecYeon and Hwang Chan Sung are together...these 2 are awesome.

AND whoever posted up the image of his abs, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

I could so drool over him all day just by staring into those alluring eyes of his.

btw Chan Sung's blank stare is freakn hilarious.

Guest christelle-g

He's one of my favourite in 2PM...He was the one who caught my eyes when I first saw a pic of 2PM.

Question: In Wild Bunny, why did they call him 'Italian...', or 'macaroni'.....? I forgot his nicknames but something related to Italy

Guest courtneyy

he's prettttty handsome with the short hair;]

and his laugh... oh gosh. it's so contagious *drool*

FINALLY a singer that's my age;]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babiluxx

this guy can be both sexy and cute. depending on his hair style. but i love him with the short hair..personally don't really like guys with long hair. I can't believe IM Older than him!!! he has a really nice body. Actually everyone in 2pm got a nice boddy. hmmmmm ^^''

• 3 weeks later...

hi all im new here...

and chansung is my new fling.....

he's sooooo gonna give me goosebumps hahahaha

i'm so loving he's short spikey hair....also when his hair in braids....

i find his badboy image really appealing.......

but inside he's such a cute baby magnae...

his actions can leave me dying from laughter hahahha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest mz simmonz

is there another Chansung thread somewhere there I don't know about? where is the maknae LOVE? :)

0000077.jpg

2010-01-05_20253B11253B13.jpg

credits: hynoticasia +2pm online gallery

2igdses.jpg

1jwavl.jpg

hehe a bit of Taec in there.

credits: shingun4ever

Guest xxxxxxx

Thanks for the gifs ^__^

i'm glad a lot of people agree with me about his eyes. It took me a while to see it but i remember from a show " the teacher is coming?" i got a closeup of his eyes. he has sad eyes . I couldn't help but love his eyes. When he's tired, his eyes look nice too. They're like puppy eyes :D

Archived