Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo Will Bake A Cake For His Birthday

BY Julie Jones (kdrama stars)

Jung Il Woo

If you are planning on baking a cake for Jung Il Woo's birthday on September 9, don't bother. He's planning on doing some baking himself. And he has invited a few fans to help.

The actor recently posted the news of a special baking event on his Instagram account. He invited fans to join him in baking some birthday cakes.

"I′m going to have to practice baking starting today in order to repay all of your interest. Join me in sharing on my birthday."

But he is not actually baking the cake for himself. He will bake a cake as a way to make memories with his fans, but he also plans to donate the cakes that are made to a children's hospital in Seoul. He will personally hand out the cakes to the children in the hospital.

to read more:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/94470/20150824/jung-il-woo-will-bake-a-cake-for-his-birthday.htm

• Like 2

If you are planning on baking a cake for Jung Il Woo's birthday on September 9, don't bother. He's planning on doing some baking himself. And he has invited a few fans to help.

The actor recently posted the news of a special baking event on his Instagram account. He invited fans to join him in baking some birthday cakes.

"I′m going to have to practice baking starting today in order to repay all of your interest. Join me in sharing on my birthday."

But he is not actually baking the cake for himself. He will bake a cake as a way to make memories with his fans, but he also plans to donate the cakes that are made to a children's hospital in Seoul. He will personally hand out the cakes to the children in the hospital.

to read more:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/94470/20150824/jung-il-woo-will-bake-a-cake-for-his-birthday.htm

Hi nevill, thanks for sharing this. JIW will be celebrating his birthday in a special way with fans. He posted this in his IG yesterday. His special day is nearing.......NICE that he's giving back something to his fans. I heard he personally planned this. I heard that the event will take place on September 4 at 11 a.m. KST.  CJ Cheil Jedang Beksul Cooking Studio will also be helping out with the event as well. :P

• Like 4

to read more:

Hi nevill, thanks for sharing this. JIW will be celebrating his birthday in a special way with fans. He posted this in his IG yesterday. His special day is nearing.......NICE that he's giving back something to his fans. I heard he personally planned this. I heard that the event will take place on September 4 at 11 a.m. KST.  CJ Cheil Jedang Beksul Cooking Studio will also be helping out with the event as well. :P

not only to his fans but he is planning to personally gift children in hospitals the cakes 

"but he also plans to donate the cakes that are made to a children's hospital in Seoul. He will personally hand out the cakes to the children in the hospital."

*its the second time that it happened to me today that when i quot someone it double quot the message - weird 

@ilwoo_aein is JIW a chocolate person? i see he takes the chocolate cake but not the vanilla which my preference also

good taste

Edited by nevill

Media pics of Ilwoo, Jin Seyeon and 'High End Crush' team enjoyed BBQ buffet prepared by Ilwoo's Chinese fans

2015082616033835.jpg

source: http://www.newswave.kr/323424

*********************************************************************************

@ilwoo_aein is JIW a chocolate person? i see he takes the chocolate cake but not the vanilla which my preference also

good taste

@nevill not sure about it..As i remember in his past interviews, he didn't mention that he loves chocolate..One thing for sure he often mentions that he's a coffee person since he really loves coffee :D

• Like 2

Here is an article to go along with the barbecue party photos.

Jung Il-woo’s Chinese fan club presents meals to ‘High quality crash’ shooting set

082606-1

Jung Il-woo’s Chinese fan club presents meals to ‘High quality crash’ shooting set

Jung Il-woo’s Chinese fan club arranged a BBQ party for ‘High quality crush’ team.

Actor Jung Il-woo is playing as Choi Se-hoon, who is CEO of a Korean large entertainment agency, in Korean-Chinese-made web drama ‘High quality crush’.

Jung Il-woo is expected to catch both of Korean and Chinese women’s attention with his charms as a perfect guy.

As proving his popularity, Jung Il-woo’s Chinese fan club on Baidu arranged a special meal event to support Jung Il-woo, his colleagues, and the staff on August 23. They rented a restaurant in Anseong where the drama set is located, and arranged a BBQ party.

082606-2

On that day, the special event for the production team by the Chinese fan club enabled everyone on the set to enjoy the meal. The staff members were vitalised by the fans preparing even beverages for them.

Above all, it proved Jun Il-woo’s global popularity because the Chinese fan club members visited the set. Also, they prepared beverages and ice creams as well as the BBQ party for the staff.

Jung Il-woo really appreciated it, and had a short chat with the fans.

Meanwhile, his Korean-Chinese-made web drama ‘High quality crush’ will be released in Korea and China on October.

Source

• Like 3

082606-1

Jung Il-woo’s Chinese fan club arranged a BBQ party for ‘High quality crush’ team.

Actor Jung Il-woo is playing as Choi Se-hoon, who is CEO of a Korean large entertainment agency, in Korean-Chinese-made web drama ‘High quality crush’.

Jung Il-woo is expected to catch both of Korean and Chinese women’s attention with his charms as a perfect guy.

As proving his popularity, Jung Il-woo’s Chinese fan club on Baidu arranged a special meal event to support Jung Il-woo, his colleagues, and the staff on August 23. They rented a restaurant in Anseong where the drama set is located, and arranged a BBQ party.

082606-2

On that day, the special event for the production team by the Chinese fan club enabled everyone on the set to enjoy the meal. The staff members were vitalised by the fans preparing even beverages for them.

Above all, it proved Jun Il-woo’s global popularity because the Chinese fan club members visited the set. Also, they prepared beverages and ice creams as well as the BBQ party for the staff.

Jung Il-woo really appreciated it, and had a short chat with the fans.

Meanwhile, his Korean-Chinese-made web drama ‘High quality crush’ will be released in Korea and China on October.

GET IT K Han Jihee Photo by Shall we talk English Translation by Jin Kim

***********************************************************************************************************

Jung Ilwoo filming 'High End Crush' today at KT&G Sangsangmadang. Can you spot him? He's standing behind the car :D

11371240_1683854205179352_1711706144_n.j

seo.ze IG

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 2