Disturbia [2007]

baoi

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayla.

This sounds really weird but

Shia LaBeouf seems like a good kisser in the movie..

LOL

ROFL. He does o_o

Omgosh I FINALLY watched it tonight after having it sold out the past two Fridays. It probably would have been scarier for me if I didn't know what was going to happen. I made my cousins spoil it for me just in case i got too scared LOL. Aaron Yoo is a hotttie poo. <33

I watched this on Friday with my friends. I loved Aarong Yoo, he's so freaking funny. I loved his backpack. Perhaps... :P

The movie was good, but I thought it kinda took longer then it should have to get to the climax. The last 20 min of the movie was really good. This movie wasn't as scary as my friend said it, but it was good. I'd give the movie a B/B-

Guest lillouie1210

i want to see this movie but i'm not a big fan of scary movies..Shia looks so different since he was on Even Stevens

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

HOLY I LOVE AARON..the korean dude right?? he's sooo hot and i liked his acting

so funny

damn....where's his soompi thread? i can't find it!!! man i wanna hug him hehe

Guest ilovetrees

Love this movie. Watch it quite a while ago.. but yeah, it was quite suspensful. I remember i started getting scared cause my friend left in the middle of the movie to go clubbing. and i was just sitting there along. scary..

Guest cpopbaby19

dayum. i saw the trailer when my friends and i watched perfect strangers a while ago. .___. i want to watch this already! sounds good~

;__;

anyone know when it will show in asia? T^T; we're so late in hollywood movies! T_T;

Guest loveprint

I watched this on the weekend and it was very entertaining. It wasn't the best, but I'd say it's worth the money. (:

Aaron stole the movie for me. He was glowing. (:

Guest Jah nee nee x

i looved this movie, so funny :P

especially the scene with the party. everyone laughed out loud with his stereo loll. does anyone remember the song? OH nvm! I remember it was loving yoo ahhaha .. hilarious.

Guest loveprint

So one of my friends was bugging me ever since we finished watching the movie. She really wants Kale's ringtone. The one that sounds whenever Ronnie calls him.

Does anybody know what song it is or where to get it. It'll really help her... and me.

Guest kayla.

So one of my friends was bugging me ever since we finished watching the movie. She really wants Kale's ringtone. The one that sounds whenever Ronnie calls him.

Does anybody know what song it is or where to get it. It'll really help her... and me.

it is "Me So Horny" by 2 Live Crew

Guest eccentric

This movie was better than i expected

Saw it the same week it came out

i love what he said to the main girl before he kissed her in the middle of her party.

Guest So Stella

KISS richard simmons.

Haha I loved this movie. Aaron Yoo is quite the cutie, I nrealy freaked when I found out how old he was. He doesn't look that old at all.

Guest pokieelicious

ahh hes sucha hottie :D

i cant wait till this come out

is coming out in august ;D

the trialer is so scary ><;

Guest LACE

^ Oh my goodness. I was in the library today trying to do math homework and then suddenly this guy's phone just started to ring THAT ringtone. I seriously burst out laughing.

Disturbia was really good. The ending seemed a bit rushed though. But still, it was pretty damn suspenseful and entertaining. My friend kept stabbing me in the arm because she was so scared and needed something to do to distract herself. I admit, during the creepy parts I had my hood on in attempt to hide. But still, it was really good :]

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

Honestly, thank you to whoever found out that ringtone name and title. :P

I love it. (: I was completely thrown off when the red head supposedly came out.

Archived