• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

The stash I got for January:

jan06dvd.jpg

jan06manga.jpg

One Piece Portrait of Pirates series 4: Smoker and Bellmere (Cheerleader Nami wasn't in stock :( )

jan06figure.jpg

School Rumble figures Tenma and Yakumo. The next one to be released will be Eiri.

feb06figure.jpg

Guest Take Five

i like the figures. where did you get them?

my stuff(pics in urls cuz they're too big =/)

one piece wallscroll. too bad robin, sanji, and chopper aren't in it.

manga

half of the dvds

the other half

assorted figures from different series

part of one piece figurines

rest of the one piece figurines

cell phone accessories and keychains i got from capsule machines

some manga i have but wanna sell

last exile vol. 1 limited edition that i also wanna sell

unfortunately, i'm missing a few dvds and my gundam seed destiny figures cuz i can't find the camera right now. i'll post them some other time.

Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

If you're talking about the One Piece figures, I got them at Hobby Search. If you're talking about the School Rumble ones, they were won through an auction on eBay. Hobby Search still has Yakumo the last time I checked.

Guest Take Five

^i got them in a department store in hong kong. unfortunately you can't tell which design you can get. the first time i got the green one and i didn't like it so i bought another one and got one i liked =)

Guest Justalilodreamer

^i got them in a department store in hong kong. unfortunately you can't tell which design you can get. the first time i got the green one and i didn't like it so i bought another one and got one i liked =)

one last question, do you know what they're called? haha i wanna look them up on ebay

Guest gfntasy

lol I was a collector, but in the midst of moving, my parents don't remember where they put em....<sigh> all my posters are gone >.<

Because of that, my best friend beat me in collecting. Lol she has all the Sailor Moon episodes, in Japanese, and english in dvd and vhs. Every manga/anime that she has is the Japanese version, and english in dvd and vhs. So really she has two of everything she collects only in different languages. Does anyone else do this or do you guys just collect it once? To me, she's weird, but ionno...it could be a universal thing??

• 2 weeks later...

I have all of Detective Conan's episodes and movies.

I'm starting to collect all NANA mangas. Well, I have all the English translated ones on my comp already. LOL ^^;;

I have all GTO mangas.

I have all Death Note mangas on my computer lol...

• 1 month later...

imma keep this updated =]

well things I bought on March:

Fighting Spirits about 6 dvds.

Slam Dunk vol.1 , vol.2 and vol.4 "CANT FIND VOL 3 ANYWHERE><"

Star Ocean EX vol.4 , vol.5 , vol.6 but couldn't find vol.3 at sam goody

Hoop Days vol.1 which im thinking about letting go because disgruntled told me collection is coming out.

Inuyasha Season 2 LE

Inuyasha patches

I will updated pictures =]

Archived