Mesmerizing Eyes

jenny

Guest A180585

Hi.....i read your previous fic b4 from your site that advertised this....that fic was awesome.....glad u used some viet in there...that was a first....hehehe....post more...

btw...could i please get a PM when u update too? thanx...

Ann-

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soutsada7

woohoo, the sequel to ATE is finally out! :jumps around in joy: I was so into ATE...btw, can you please PM me when you update? Thanks :)

Guest in0centvtgrl

new reader, hehe wow i reallie like this stories and i love it wen they are gangsters they juss are much hotter. i feel the mysterious vibe to this already buht yeahs i haven't read ATE buht maybe i will try reading both stories buht read ATE a little faster, ur website is reallie cool. i guess you reallie now alot bout technology. is he japanese by the wayy? where are they at korea? okayy post soon

MEch3.jpg

Mesmerizing Eyes || 03

“Hiroshi, get your lazy a-s up.”

Hiroshi groaned and pulled the covers over his head. He had only gotten an hour of sleep after running around all day yesterday and this morning. The man needed his sleep!

Nicholas peeked into Hiroshi’s room as he was putting on his tie. He rolled his eyes at the humanly lump under the blankets, squirming and groaning from lack of sleep. Walking over, he simply pulled the blankets off of the now very grumpy Hiroshi and took a seat at Hiroshi’s desk, swirling around in the chair until Hiroshi woke up.

Hiroshi peeked through one eye to find Nicholas staring right back at him. He glared at Nicholas, who just smirked at Hiroshi.

“You’ve been picking up girls, haven’t you?”

Hiroshi’s eyebrows furrowed together in a manner that obviously stated he didn’t know what Nicholas was talking about. Sitting up, he rubbed his head and stretched. “What are you talking about Tse?”

Nicholas crossed his arms across his chest and raised an eyebrow. “There are all these girls on the answering machine, giggling and talking like little school girls. It’s annoying the hell out of me. Go call them back so I won’t have to listen to anymore of them.”

Hiroshi instantly knew who had been calling him. It was probably the women working at TaeBin’s office. They must’ve somehow gotten his personal information folder and pulled out his phone number. He groaned inwardly and walked towards the answering machine with uneven steps.

“I should warn you, they’re not a good wake up call,” Nicholas called out.

Hiroshi just waved his hand and pressed the button to play the messages. Instantly, he was hit with loud giggling and a very high voice. He backed away a few steps and rubbed his eyes from the sudden noise.

“Hiroshi!” The woman giggled. “It’s Kristine. I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for some coffee at the coffee house down the road from here. Well, give me a call!” BEEP.

He shook his head and deleted the message. This continued on for several long and torturous minutes. He cringed at all of the invites and comments in the messages. Finally, as the last one started to play, Hiroshi sighed.

“Oh my god, you sexy beast.”

Hiroshi’s face started to turn red.

The woman gasped. “I want you in my bed right now, nothing on, hot and ready for me. Uhh, I want to fcuk you—“

“Message deleted,” The answering machine announced.

Hiroshi stared wide-eyed at the machine. He was now afraid to go back to that place after listening to such terrifying messages. Some of them were normal, okay calls. Others…were more like invites from their dirty minds.

Nicholas came out laughing at Hiroshi. “How many girls do you have stalking you man?”

Hiroshi just shook his head, still numb from the last message. How could he face them after all he’d heard? Wouldn’t they even be embarrassed from saying such comments?

Nicholas patted Hiroshi on the back. “Alright, I’m heading to work. Don’t cause too much trouble!” He left with a laugh.

Hiroshi sat down at the kitchen breakfast table with a cup of coffee warming his hands. He wouldn’t have anything to do for the next few days until TaeBin called up with another mission. Usually, it’d be three days to a week before he got another call from him.

*Bring Bring

Hiroshi looked at the phone in surprise. Picking it up, he was even more surprised to hear TaeBin’s low and professional voice answer him back.

“Mr. Harada.”

“Mr. Im? Is there something you needed?”

“Yes, another mission needs to be carried out.”

And yet, another surprise. Hiroshi walked towards his room with the phone. “Alright, umm, I’ll head over there right now.”

“Goodbye.”

Hiroshi threw the phone onto his bed and went into the bathroom to wash up. After getting dressed and cleaning up, he was ready to head towards TaeBin’s tower.

On his way to the garage, Hiroshi felt slightly paranoid. Turning around, he saw nobody but himself. He continued walking until the sound of running feet echoed throughout the garage. Out of instinct, he reached inside his jacket for his pocket knife. He would only use it out of defense.

There was only the soft sound of car engines on the streets ouside of the garage as well as the bustling of people out shopping. Narrowing his eyes, he slowly scanned the area, sharp eyes jumping towards anything that seemed out of place. When he'd looked over the proximity and found nothing wrong, his muscles loosened a tad bit. Quickly, he jumped onto his motorcycle and zoomed away, glad to be out of the stuffy atmosphere of the garage.

--

Im TaeBin was never a very patient person. If you force him to wait, you’re basically asking to die. Hiroshi was only lucky that he was TaeBin’s favorite. By the time he had arrived there, he was already five minutes late. Avoiding all of the women who tried to stop him in his tracks, he ran to the elevator and out of them to TaeBin’s office.

“Where’s Mr. Im?” Hiroshi asked one of the guards.

“He’s in a conference meeting right now.”

Hiroshi automatically walked towards the room, ignoring the guard’s cries that he stop right where he was. When he burst through the door, all heads turned towards him with a look of disapproval.

“Mr. Harada! How nice of you to join us.” TaeBin tried to look as though the interruption didn’t affect him, but it did. “Come, sit down.”

Hiroshi awkwardly walked towards the seat on TaeBin’s right side. He cleared his voice and sat quietly as possible while the people went back to their discussion.

Throughout the conversation, Hiroshi noticed that there was a woman sitting across from him. She was wearing a long, black skirt and black silk button up blouse. Her black long hair tumbled across her back and shoulders, reaching to about her lower back. Her large, black, yet with a tint of brown, eyes flickered in his direction from time to time as her small, pouty lips formed a small smile. But Hiroshi never returned her smiles. He was too enthralled by her eyes. They seemed to suck him in, making him oblivious to everything around him. Her eyes were beautiful…seductive…mesmerizing.

“Thank you for your time,” TaeBin said as he shook hands with some of the directors.

Hiroshi stood up and pulled his eyes away from hers. Watching as TaeBin talked, Hiroshi saw the woman also waiting. It seemed that she and TaeBin were close. Maybe she was his fiancée? Or was she a relative? Maybe she could just be his richard simmons; though he doubted it by the way she dressed and acted.

“Hiroshi, Naomi, come with me.”

Hiroshi and the woman walked side by side after TaeBin, who was heading towards his office. Hiroshi sat down on the office chair while Naomi stood beside TaeBin’s chair, in which TaeBin was now seated in.

“Mr. Im, I’m sorry for—“ Hiroshi was cut off by TaeBin’s raised hand.

“It’s quite alright. I understand you must’ve been shocked that I’m assigning you another one so soon.”

Hiroshi nodded.

“This one came up in a rush. Tonight is a masquerade ball at the Diamond Exhibition to celebrate New Years. It’s the grand opening of the building and I’ve just been informed that in that building, they have second largest diamond in the world on display. That diamond is the Millennium Star Diamond. I want you to retrieve it for me.”

(J/N: Here's a picture of the Millennium Star Diamond: CLICK)

Hiroshi sat back in his seat and rested his chin in his hand. This was a job more complex and dangerous then any of the others he’d been given, but he knew the pay for this one would be much larger since its operation would require a lot of time and a skilled thief.

“I’ll do it,” Hiroshi answered.

TaeBin’s lips broke into a smile. “Great, great. Now, this is Shinada Naomi,” TaeBin said while looking at Naomi. “Naomi, Harada Hiroshi. Now, Hiroshi, she’s going to be accompanying you on this mission, since it is a bit large for one person.”

Hiroshi sat up and gave TaeBin a look that he disagreed with the terms. “I work alone,” he said coldly.

His reason for such strong dislike towards a partner was all Miwa’s fault. Hiroshi would never have the heart to take on another partner, another friend…and possibly another lover. He couldn’t do it, for they would be stealing her spot and he just couldn’t bare that.

“Mr. Harada,” TaeBin said sternly. “Be reasonable. You can not possibly complete this mission without her help.”

“I don’t need her help. Did I not tell you at the beginning that I work alone?”

TaeBin looked at Hiroshi and sighed. “I can’t allow you to go in alone.”

“Then get someone else to do it.” Hiroshi stood up and walked towards the door. He was about to turned the door knob when a voice stopped him.

“What are you so afraid of?”

Her voice was smooth and confident. It showed no falter in its meaning. He bet she could hypnotize anyone with that enchanting voice and those mesmerizing eyes. All the more to cause hate for her to grow in him. A seducing enchantress was not someone he wanted to associate with.

Hiroshi turned around and looked at Naomi, who was now sitting on the desk with her legs crossed and her head tilted to the right.

“I’m not afraid of anything.”

“Then why do you disagree so strongly?”

“Because, I can do it on my own.”

“Do you think I’ll be a burden to you?”

“Yes,” Hiroshi answered right away, without thinking. He wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible.

Naomi smirked. “You’re very mistaken then. I think it will be you who will be a burden to me.”

Hiroshi narrowed his eyes at her. Woman or not, she was testing his patience. “How do I know you’re not going to just drag me down to my and this company’s arrest?”

“Because,” TaeBin interrupted. “She’s the one that stole the Jubilee Diamond.”

(J/N: Here's a picture of the Jubilee Diamond: CLICK)

The Jubilee Diamond is the sixth largest diamond in the world. The jewel was so heavily guarded that there were very little attempts to steal it. Though there were very little, all the attempts had been tried by top thieves only to be caught due to their greed and excitement of possessing the jewel.

“Having second thoughts, Mr. Harada?” Naomi grinned. “I will steal the diamond, whether or not you accompany me.”

“Seven o’clock in front of the Diamond Exhibit. She’ll be wearing a white dress with a white mask. Your costume will be delivered to you at approximately six. Please, be ready.”

Hiroshi nodded, glared at Naomi, and then walked out the door with a slam. He was furious with the two and how they had worked together to pull him into the mission. Hiroshi laughed at the thought that she was the one that stole the Jubilee Diamond. How could she have done it? That diamond’s sudden disappearance had caused a whole investigation that was still in investigation. Surely she couldn’t be that good.

Just hearing that Naomi stole it made Miwa’s face flash into his mind. She could’ve done it without a sweat, he knew that. Miwa was capable of doing anything. She could even jump off a cliff and still live. He would bet his life that she would see through everything the world threw at her.

“Damn richard simmons,” Hiroshi muttered under his breath. When he saw her that evening, he would be sure she had a hard time.

Riding off into the distance, Hiroshi never noticed that a stranger in the darkness was watching him.

*diamond information credits to http://famousdiamonds.tripod.com/

SINGLE REPLIES:

Nai: lol, hope you do!<3

babyxdestiny: yeaa, it does suck that he's going back to his old life. haha, old days...reminds us of the old thread eh? hahaha. But yeaa, Minwoo might make an appearance in here. I'm considering the idea since I do have a thought of where I want him to appear :D.

Kellyy: lmao, he video taped it! When he had left it on the ground, it was on the whole time, so it got him playing around with Miwa and the two of them watching the sunset and all.

Tina Unnie: UNNIE!<33 crap, I missed you! gah~ I must go read your new fic ;]

DefinePerfection: Yea, he did really love Miwa. lol, thanks! But really...I'm running out of graphics for the chapters =_= lol, gotta make more, but yea, their memories were the best, unfortunately, Hiroshi never got to spend much time with her.

^_^ [sky].L!ne: hello there! heh, I'm glad you dropped by for a bit of reading. Hope to see you soon!

Chi Alyssa: bwuahhh<3 haha hello there stranger ;]. haha, it's been quite a while! LOL, you silly, can't get facts straight huh? haha. *tsk tsk. Heck yes! Hahah, I always thought Danny would look so freaking hot as a gangster leader; pimping his suit and all ;) hahaha. That's who popped up when I was writing this! But eh, he didn't kill Teddy O_O It's a rumor. In truth, someone had murdered Teddy to frame it on Danny, but they were best friends lol. haah when you make it last on the page, you make a new page for me<3 ah, I'll talk to you soon! :]

A180585: ah, thanks!<3 Always love readers from the original thread. Haha, yeaa, the viet in the other fic was to try to involved some characters of different cultures since I already had Japanese and Koreans mixed into the story. Why not add my nationality too? x]

soutsada7: yayay! another reader from my original thread<3 so happy you guys found this fic!

hehe^_^: yeaa, it's sad for him...but aren't they just so hot? haha

Anna Dongseng: SUPPORT<3 LOL, I love ya dear!*

Ah<3 I'm so happy to see readers from the ATE thread. It's good to see you guys reading this since it's a slight sequel to that one ;]. Anyways, did the new character's appearance have any kind of unique effect on you guys? Yea...she seems sort of cocky about her skills and all, but they're criminals. You gotta flaunt what you got haha.

Anyways, I'm really tired, so going to turn in early :]. Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!<3

-Jenny

It's weird reading about TaeBin playing such a professional, nerdy role. Seriously. He plays the foul-mouthed bad boy so much that I'm reading his professional, formal talk and freaking out a bit. He almost sounds like this straight-A student I know.

At the moment, I'm not very fond of Naomi. Remember when I said I read only bits and pieces of your stories but never ended up reading the beginning nor end? I liked Miwa. Judging from the information on the website, she died, yeah? I have a soft spot for her in this story, and I don't really like this Naomi girl taking over. My feelings will change sooner or later, but I'd prefer it at the moment that Hiroshi hates this girl's guts and loves Miwa for life.

Pretty cruel of me, no? I mean, he's already grieving enough that she's dead, he should move on...

Guest tinasarangg

wow. the description of the girl already reminds me of miwa. haha man, poor hiroshi...i think even though he doesn't want to admit it, he's attracted to her (;

SEXY CHAPTER DONGSENG!

i love the way you write. naomi sounds so sexy...nice descriptive words.

keep up the great work!

<3 tina unnie

Guest iadoreyooh

... i think i'm hella biased :x ahahah and that is so so bad. cos my mindset is like hiroshi's in a way cos i'm still like MIWA+HIROSHI MIWA+HIROSHI no room for anyone else so this girl is kind of pissing me off -.-;; so is taebin (no matter how fxcking hot he is... YES IN A SUIT AND EVERYTHING!) and naomi are pissing me off lakdjflkdafjkladfjadf DIE DIE DIE. ahah just kidding but not really :X

i think taebin is going to have too many freaking diamonds for his own good -.-;; argh ahah. hiroshi is a sucker for money. WHAT A FREAKING PIMP ROFL AHAHAHAHAHAH. X-RATER MESSAGES RIGHT THERE! :X i mean huh what! rofl *dies* nicholas is still awesome pasome :) yayayaya.

post mor eosoonnn dongsaeng! i read your ch 82 of moonlight walk. taemin is freaking to die for, no jokes :X <3

Guest soutsada7

oooo, thanks for the PM...I'll read this tomorrow, so I'm saving a spot ;)

Edit:

Assah!!! Finally had the chance to read your chapters and I must say that I was blew away with this fic...Gahh, I'm lovin' Hiroshi and Naomi as well (she sounds so mysterious and sexified)...I've already formed a bond in my mind between Minwoo and Miwa, so I have no problem with Hiroshi finding a love partner of his own (hint: I'm hoping Nicholas would find one too ;)) You've managed to capture each of your character's essence and making them come alive for your readers. I can completely feel how Hiroshi was sucked into Naomi's hypnotic spell...Please post more soon cause I'm really anxious to read more about Hiroshi's and Naomi's interactions :P Thanks for the PM, btw :D

Guest A180585

Hey...thanx for the PM....i'm enjoying this fic as much as i enjoyed the first one.....very nniceeee......i think your idea of making a poster for every chap is brilliant....hehehe....great stuff....

oh and it's cool you pout Trish in the last story....national pride...hehe....oh...i'm Vietnamese too....

Thanx again for the chap n PM....hope to see u soon...

Ann-

Guest babyxdestiny

ROFL. HAHAHAHAHAHa. that's so cute how hiroshi blushed. i never met a guy who blushed before so i find that quite amusing. lols. what disturbing stalkers. *giggle* minwoo!! jk jks. now i'm sounding like a hypocrite. although i wouldn't mind seeing him appear =p. naomi sounds...interesting. haha. kinda like miwa in a weird way, cept she seems just a tad bit conceited. i wonder how this night will turn out. hmmmm. just a general observation/question. how come hiroshi worked with hotaru(?) if he thought partners were a burden?

thanks for the pm. post more when you can =) <3

Hiroshi acts b.1tchy in a way ... no offense. he's such a suck up <_<

i wonder who the stalker is. i hope its a fat, strong, and ugly woman rapist. ^^ LOL.

Guest bella-fiore

Akemi: lol, A lot of people told me before when ATE first ended and that I informed them of the sequel that they were very anxious for it. I'm glad you've been waiting! But at the same time sorry haha. It's not easy to be patient. But chyeaa, I'm glad Nicholas and Hiroshi sound so hot ;]. Exactly the vibe I wanted to give off. Thanks so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed the second chapter :).

Yeah, I had been anxious to read this ever since ATE finished, but it's finally out! And it was worth a while because Hiroshi is as hot as ever. Nicholas doesn't seem to have part as big as Hiroshi in this sequal, apparently, but I love Hiroshi, so that's a good thing.

Honestly, I think the memories they all shared of Miwa is simply beautiful. I'd be so glad if there are so many people who had love me that much.

And yes, let me introduce myself, I'm Akemi, well it's obvious since my username tell it all. I should change it huh? LOL, anyway, hi! Ha ha. Hope you post the next chapter soon.

Guest in0centvtgrl

thanks for posting. who was the mysterious person watching him? is it nicholas? she does seem cocky, wonder how her eyes look like. the pics to the diamonds reallie help. hehe okay post soon

Guest soutsada7

I do have a question, whatever happened to Hiroshi's female partner? The one that had such high sex-drive :P Just wondering and will we be seeing more of Minwoo and some of the older characters from ATE? Haha, I'm bombarding you with so many questions :sweatingbullets:

Archived