[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

not another warning.. seriously, what's so good about the 1000th page anyway? it's just another page.. can we just stop talking about it? thanks..

hmm.. since there are already examples of ricmin and ricsyung collabs, and there's also ricdy [the jump jump mv thingy] and ricjin [hahaha they always do stupid stuff together =P] is there any example of ricwan? anybody? i don't think i've ever seen it before, or maybe i forgot -_-"

xh - i thought they did give a date the last time too [wait, is the templecode thingy the same as the sneakers party?] and if i remember it correctly, the date they gave was june 13.. now they postpone it to 23rd? wonder who's so busy they have to postpone the schedule, since we don't see any of them on tv anyway.. okay wait, i just went back to the update SuperMan6 [er.. may i know what your name is please?] has, it says that on june 23, jinminsyung are going to be in china and dongwan's having a concert..

krizza - you're finally backk!! don't you dare going AWOL againn!! eric lovers clan needs your rice sacks and you know it!! *ahem* done spamming.. well, since somebody has already given you a thorough update [a pretty good one i have to say] i'll just add on some stuff.. there's also eric's album coming out =P [i'm sorryy!! i'm eric biased ^-^] and must watch QSS!!! andy also set up a company called ND [i think it was for newbies or something]

missy2006 - i do agree that dongwan's a good actor.. but he plays the character so convincingly that i can't see the normal dongwan anymore.. i don't know if that's supposed to be good or bad, cos we end up wanting to beat the heck out of him.. i hope he chooses a more lighthearted character for his next drama.. or i'm just being shallow ._.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gouka_odoriko

wow! It's my first time to write here..at Shinhwa...

I'm not that big fan but I really like their song with Han YeSeul hehehe cause I'm her fan....

Well pagee 999 for Shinhwa thread!! woah!!! Congrats to all of you!!!

Guest xbabii_M

Also, he has a concert in Japan lined up for June 23rd.

But, his "single-album?" is scheduled for June 28th.

I didn't know it was single album. I thought it was a full album! ;/

June 28?? Wait so Dongwan, Hyesung, & Minwoo are going to release their albums in June????

hmph! i thought that they were all going to release a full album but guess not

but it's all good since there's going to be multiple albums (:

June is going to be great!

hope i get to go to Korea this summer, than i will be their in time to see them perform and everything Heheheh

can't wait until they do promotions!

--- EDIT ---

OMG! Did I just own the 1000th page?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh baby! I'm so surprised and happy and excited and everything!

Will be back to post some things (:

Hehehehe, I'm so happy!

But I kind of feel bad

I think other people deserves this post more than me =X

sorry... and please don't kill me LOL

happy1000ps4.jpg

Hehehe, made some icons (:

Guest Minbongie

woa page 1000 !

CONGRATS TO PAGE 1000

first time posting here but have been fan of Shinhwa for almost 2 yrs now

anyways, i am waiting the next album

just got my seoul concert DVD , gotta watch it now

:P

gouka_odoriko, welcome to the shinhwa thread! sorry, what song did they sing with han yeseul? i don't think i've heard of it - i'd like to hear it though! :)

xbabii_M, wow, i hope you get to go to korea too! and tell us all about the trip! i really wish i could go to korea and go on inki gayo or music camp...especially this summer, since all of shinhwa members are coming out with their solo albums and will be performing all over the place! man...i'm excited about downloading videos though, there hasn't been too much activity within shinhwa lately :(

btw, congrats on getting to 1000 pages! wow, keep it going shinhwa fans!

Guest infinityyy

HAAPPPPPYYY 1000TH PAGE DEAR SHINHWA FANSSS!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE<33

---

Wahh--Hyesung, Minwoo, AND Dongwan are releasing their albums around the same time?! Wow--three albums to buy :P

Question: Hyesung's album is going to be released first out of the three, right?

Guest sarah_luisa

just stop by to say happy 1000 page...

---

they're going to release album on the time?!? there might be a competition?!?

Guest kriza_09

THE CHRONICLE OF THE EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP (video version)

i have a request to ask from all of you guys.. i'm not sure if it's appropriate to post it here.. just tell me if it's not..

i'm sure you have read 'THE CHRONICLE OF THE EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP'

(if you haven't please read it here)

the response i got was really great.. some said it reminded them of the reason why they love shinhwa in the first place, some said it made them respect shinhwa even though they aren't (or weren't??) fans, some even said it brought back the love they used to have for shinhwa..

however, i do realize that it was a very long post to read.. some people might be reluctant to read it.. hence, the idea of making 'THE CHRONICLE OF THE EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP (video version)'.. besides, the boys look the best in motion, right??? ^^ and for that project i have learned how to make clips, adding audios, putting subtitles etc..

but then my worst nightmare happened.. my 320GB external harddisk of all my shinhwa video collection just crashed... so i just gave up that idea..

but now i just came up with something... asking help from shinhwa changjo... ^^

so if you have a collection of shinhwa videos and if you're willing to help uploading them for me, please let me know or pm me.. and please do so as soon as possible.. i'm leaving for korea on may 29th so i need those videos before that day..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haven't posted here in a while.. but stupid finals are finally over!!! ^^

umm.. does anyone know the EXACT date of shinhwa fanmeeting????? i'll be in korea until june 12th for taekwondo summer program.. i was going to push back my return date to june 24th coz i heard the fanmeeting is on the 23rd.. but then i heard it's postponed again??? well then it zeroed my possibility of going to a shinhwa event... =( anyway, does anyone know GoodEMG's international email??

Keep converting your sister, Livvie! The dorkiness of Shinhwa is too powerful to resist! I think I'm half way through converting mine. Last night she asked to see the Guerilla concert coz she read the one with G.O.D in a Thai thread and someone mentioned Shinhwa's that it always brought tears to her eyes. When she asked to see it I was like... :w00t:!!! I asked her the next day what did she think of it and she said she cried the whole night! Plus, she read the Chronicle of Shinhwa and it made her feel for them even more, esp. Andy! She felt really sad that Shinhwa went through so much and now she finally understands why I love them to death. :D

ohh i'm SOOO happy to hear (or read) that!!!! ^^

hmm.. since there are already examples of ricmin and ricsyung collabs, and there's also ricdy [the jump jump mv thingy] and ricjin [hahaha they always do stupid stuff together =P] is there any example of ricwan? anybody? i don't think i've ever seen it before, or maybe i forgot -_-"

hey how can you forget 'LIAR'????? that's one of the best perf ever!!!!! dongwan sounds REAALLYYY good there... haha..

Guest nutzie

hmm.. everybody keeps on saying that minwoo, dongwan and hyesung are going to release albums at the same time.. but, does anyone have any idea if eric's album is gonna come out around that time too? well yeah, cos i'm eric biased.. now i'm starting to doubt if eric's gonna come out with an album at all, since i don't hear about it.. i was thinking it might be just one of eric's jokes or something.. but i don't know.. i'm confusing myself O_o"

oh just a reminder, congrats everyone for reaching the 1000th page.. but it shouldn't be a reason for us to start spamming okie? cos, we've been warned too many times these days.. thanks =D

kriza - oh righttt!!! i totally forgot about liar.. i agree, i love that song too =D do you have a list of which videos you might need? maybe you can just post the list here/in your chronicle thread, and we can just look it up and see if we have any of those videos.. by the way, i think the fanmeeting [currently] will be on 23rd.. but not sure yet..

mods - is that allowed or no? can we kinda make an exception, cos if you read the chronicle, it's really an awesome piece.. and we only need the list of the videos she needs, and the rest will be by pm.. can we do that?

i'll go reread the chronicle and see if i can recognize some videos..

Guest kriza_09

Re: THE CHRONICLE OF THE EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP (video version)

To those who want to help, please pm me.. i'll send you the video list.. then please give me a reply which videos you have but don't upload them yet.. if you can please also add the size of the video.. that way i can see who have which and kinda distribute it so one person won't be uploading too many videos... optimization and effectiveness are my keywords.. ^^

Guest loving_D

happy 1000th page! wow...

--

still waiting on some news on syungdy. especially hyesung...haven't seen him out by himself for months! and i really wanna see all of them together soon. can't wait for minwoo's 3rd!

Guest prizzyy

however, i do realize that it was a very long post to read.. some people might be reluctant to read it.. hence, the idea of making 'THE CHRONICLE OF THE EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP (video version)'.. besides, the boys look the best in motion, right??? ^^ and for that project i have learned how to make clips, adding audios, putting subtitles etc..

haha, i like reading it! i read it twice and twice i got so emo i started listening to shinhwa songs and i nearly cried!

it has been long, a good 9 years!

well i do hope many people will help out! my collection of shinhwa vids is pathetic, but if i come across any, i'll be sure to upload for you! i will check out that thread again so see if i can recognise anything.. =D

is eric's album the one with ALOT of tracks? i remembered there was one time eric was talking about releasing an album with like.. 45 tracks O_O or one million won? forgot haha =)

i cant wait for wannie's ballad! plus im pretty curious and excited about his solo style!

and i wonder what hit song minbong will have!

aww...i just noticed something really cute ^^

i was reading the first post of this thread, where it lists all the bio of the members

and under andy's bio, for favorite actor, he listed "kim dongwan"

while everyone else put down famous actors, andy didn't forget about his hyung :D

i <3 andy, he's too cute!

Guest vietgirl604

:o We're at 1000 pages!! Ooh, I gotta go back quite a few pages..haven't been here in DAYS!!!

EDIT

I'm back to edit this post!! I'm a regular! OF COURSE I know not to spam here!! I saw that Nat thought I was spamming, NOPES. I got sooo mad seeing people spam!! Like a few above my posts.

DO NOT SPAM IN THIS THREAD, OR ELSE!

From KBS Global 08.05.07

Singer Lee Min-woo, a member of the idol band Shinhwa, will enter the U.S. market with his 3rd regular album.

Maybe he break into the US music market before Rain!

Maybe he will. I really like the idea of him entering the US market..but a part of me doesn't want him to at the same time. I don't want anything bad happening, that's why. A lot of people said that MinWoo might be the first out of the three (MinWoo, Rain, Se7en) but Se7en already did a song with Amerie (xtine sent it to me) ...so I guess he's first? I think MinWoo has to learn a lot more English and try to be more fluent before he enters. But if he's just selling his stuff more in the US, then that's a GREAT idea!!

eric's in the april calendar =P perfecto for me~~ it's lynda's birthday month too..

Hey, you remember my bday is in April!! :D

hmm.. i wish he would come to canada too.. =( i bet lynda and xtine will be freaking themselves out..

Yes, we would be LOL.

Junjin brings homemade bento to his father on drama set

This is one of the sweetest things ever! JUNJIN<3 he's such a great son!! Oh my goodness....this sweet gesture of his just blew me away!

ERIC AND MINWOO SLATED TO RELEASE ALBUM IN FALL

"Eric Zero Party", held on the 12th at night in Seoul [xxdunno how to trans :P] club M2 was an Eric Fanmeeting.

During the fanmeeting, Eric expressed that "plans are in the process for the production of Shinhwa's 9th jib this yr fall. But it is still difficult to release an official date for it. I had also mentioned a solo album in an interview held while i was filming this commercial, and after the release of the official album i will not be having any activities. This album production is a joint collaboration btwn minwoo and I and it's been interesting." [ok honestly i don't really understand the trans :P]

SERIOUS?! MY TWO FAVORITE SHINHWA MEMBERS DOING A COLLABORATION?! OH MY GOODNESS! I'M GOING TO LOVE IT IF THEY DO! I LOVE "REMINISCENCE" AND IF THEY DO MORE SONGS TOGEHTER, AHHH! I LOVE ERIC'S RAPPING AND MINWOO'S SINGING! WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR?! LOL.

heck, that little man can pull off unnaturally straight, blue hair, he can pull off anything..

Hehe, little man! I like that lmao. But yeah, he can pull off almost any hairstyle man ..and he's had PLENTY!

- match made in heaven

Where's this song from?!

How come some of you guys named songs I haven't even heard of...?! NOO lol.

Those are the CUTEST JunJin gifs I've ever seen! ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONE! It's adorable!!

after more than a month of being AWOL, i'm finally comming home to a place where i truly belong... i won't bore anyone here as to why, what, how... if anyone's interested enough, you guys can pm me :)

so anyway, i have NO clue as to what is happening. so if anyone is kind enough to give me a little summary... please do so. but i will surely go and backtrack in the future.

man, i miss everyone here. everyday i'm ridden with guilt because i'm lying down in bed and can do nothing to support the boys or contact you guys. it was like being cut off from a life source. no shinhwa=no shinhwa family=life of sadness haha, i'm getting all emotional now. warfg. at least i have my shinhwa cds... warfg... and my M liveworks. haha... also M's concert.. haaaayyy... at least those kept me a live.

i promise i'll continue whatever i have started. and i... miss you guys. not only shinhwa, but you guys.

i still can't believe i'm finally back.

YOU'RE BACK! OH MY GOODNESS! Well, I don't really have much to say except ranting on about how excited I am that you're back cause you're an AWESOME REGULAR in this thread. But just don't disappear again! You better be back FOR GOOD!

is eric's album the one with ALOT of tracks? i remembered there was one time eric was talking about releasing an album with like.. 45 tracks O_O or one million won? forgot haha =)

Yes, it was his album. But I think he was just joking about it having 50 tracks and being a million won LOL.

http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/14843/200...83644500_rs.jpg

^ That picture..LOL right when I saw the PURPLE (there was this shirt in diff colors) shirt, my mind immediately screamed out, "ERIC!" ..has he worn that shirt before? Or something like it? Cause it keeps yelling out "Eric" to me.

http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/16643/200...17779010_rs.jpg

^ This outfit, I see DongWan. It's soooo him LOL.

Isn't It Beautiful

Throw Away Memories From The Past

Where are these songs from?!

AHH, good to be back. Luckily it didn't go crazily insane with the pages. Before if I miss 3-4 days in this thread, it goes up almost 30 pages..but I missed 10 days and only 10 pages. Thank goodness! 10 days feels like 10 years!! :)

Guest nutzie

chamamard, leeweng - guys.. ahem, i think your posts might be considered spamming by the mods.. i'm sorry for being harsh.. but we can't afford having anymore warnings, cos if it continues, they might suspend our thread.. please and thank you~

because i'm eric biased as usual, and a few pages back we're talking about collabs.. heheheh.. here we go!

the oh so [in]famous ricsyung of course..

[love this one.. i think at the end eric said that the cigar is just a prop =P and hyesung's accent is so cute in this one =P does the black and white supposed to signify water and oil?]

[this one.. is just classic.. need i say more?]

the ever so cute ricdy love..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCDOR0lr6Dk [hahaha they're just so weird.. i bet it's one of eric's ideas.. they look like bean sprouts jumping around like that =X]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9nd2BU9zpTc [andy gangsta-ed up looks so weird >_< they actually sound good rapping to a slow song like this..

hahah the double weirdo ricjin..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8woJw57x9XY [weirdly enough, i think eric looks hot in this one..]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zrlxXu1ijUQ [hmm this is one of the few serious ones i guess..]

[back to the stupid one =P they're so random O_o]

the ever so cool ricmin..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xZtIKKWA0 [the audio is kinda warped and the fans were screaming like crazy.. but still, it's a really good song..]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aIYqXRRjSeQ [just found this one randomly.. but who the heck ripped eric's shirt till like that??]

the subtler ricwan relationship..

[thanks kriza for reminding me about this one.. it sounds so emotional T-T maybe because it's by the 2 greatest actors out of shinhwa.. i know it's originally about eric, but both of them look like they're gonna cry >_<]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qABuKbElXWI [this is considered a collab too right? =P]

-----------------

that's the end of my research~ whew, i actually spent about an hour searching for these clips.. but i had fun rewatching them, so i hope you guys do too =D

Guest paigehk

I've been into JinSung lately, esp after watching the clip "why did you hit my knee..why? I'm your brother" ...I'm so in love with them now. So may I ask if you guys coudl show me more clips of JinSung?

(i think they are really cute!! Junjin has always been my dream, but I'm starting to like Hyesung a lot lot more now)

----------------

oh, by the way, congrat for the 1000th page. This is very cool and exciting!

Guest angel2nyt

wait so everyone is releasing their albums in june

i heard minwoo is doing some sort of US stuff

we are on our 1000th page and xxtine isnt here, nor is krizza

oh well

wow..

those are a lot of videos..

i dont have time right now..

but i hope i can help next time

Guest ADORE.you

vietgirl604:

Ahh those songs are just translated differently.

Isn't it beautiful is the song that they recently released, along with the days.

Match made in heaven, was from their winter story II album, it's the second song in the winter story album's featured MV

i hope that cleared up some stuff for you =)

HAPPY 1000TH PAGE

Archived