[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

nutzie, thanks so much for those youtube links..

i didn't see Eric voice as bad.. he just needs more practice.. as for that song in Winter Story concert.. i liked it..

and at the same time surprised.. coz it's my first time to see and hear eric sing a ballad..

as for Andy's song.. 'Da Jjul Kkeo Ya' is my fave.. but i just can't help but think why it's not included in the WS 04-05 concert DVD.. already asked around and they even didn't know why..

ow.. one more thing.. if anyone here hasn't seen this Andy perf yet..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jLjPEUXAYPA [Andy's Girls Exclusive Solo]

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gals, do you HEAR DV getting excited? LOL! (For those of you who are new to this forum, DV is one of male fan (I think we have 2?)...my adopted Shinhwa forum son, who wants to buy everything Shinhwa advertise! LOL!)

I could just imagine his excitement...jumping up and down! LOL! DV: You better get a job so you can buy one of each!

It's too bad sneakers are for men. I wonder if they can come out with women's version of Shinhwa sneakers? If they do, it'll be so popular they won't able to keep it on the shelves!

The more I think about it, the more I'm amazed about Shinhwa how after 8 years, they are getting more popular! Shinhwa jeans, Shinhwa shoes....WOW!

25/2 [news] Released: The sneakers named Shinhwa

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/woo...25231521545.jpg

The jogging which is named after popular group Shinhwa is born.

Templecode expressed that, they're going to manufacture sneakers, branded, named "Shinhwa Sneakers".

changed the most, JUNJIN! He can change so drastically! As I was a fan only last year, I couldn't recognise him when I looked at pictures when they first debutted.

changed the least, ANDY! He looks so cute and young. always.

At least that's what I think.

Guest square-boxes

changed the most it has to be junjin haahaa he really changed from a BOY to a MAN. (:

changed the least (in terms of looks) i think it would have to be minwoo. because from the past til now he always had his super cute slit eyes and baby boy look. he is one person that can be easily recognised from all the old shinhwa pictures.

haahaa thanks for the photos everyone!

It's too bad sneakers are for men. I wonder if they can come out with women's version of Shinhwa sneakers? If they do, it'll be so popular they won't able to keep it on the shelves!

I read that they are coming out with sneakers for ladies as well.

The more I think about it, the more I'm amazed about Shinhwa how after 8 years, they are getting more popular! Shinhwa jeans, Shinhwa shoes....WOW!

WOW. Yes. Exactly.

They've achieved so much throughout the years that nothing can be compared especially those younger bands that just debuted after the millenium.

It will be their anniversary again this March.

They've established themselves in Korea and now they even have their own fanclub in Japan. That's all within these couple years too. They are still accumulating new fans after this many years of being in the business. Shinhwa Changjo China wishes that they could have a fanclub too and I believe if Shinhwa/GOOD EMG wants to set up a Chinese fanclub, they can do it right now. There will be no problems getting members.

Thanks to ginnie we've been seeing great pictures of Shinhwa since they debuted and current pictures.

1. Who do you think changed to most?

2. Who do you think changed the least?

ar..hmm....hmm...

1) Junjin came to mind first and foremost. Hyesung and Andy also came to mind....

2) Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan changed hairstyles. I think their facial features didn't change much.. Dongwan changed the most if you compare him to Eric and Minwoo though. Dongwan's nose was fixed in a plastic surgery. So, yeah..he changed.

They're gonna have ladies sneakers too?? Is that for real? Whoaaaa.. I want!!

Read that from a blog. I think it is pretty reliable...but you never know until they officially announce it on the website/news.

Temple Code would be silly not to release female versions.

KUDOS to those who posted pictures of Shinhwa. Support your Shinhwa family.

Some Shinhwa-related recent threads in the Korea Picture Section.

leave your mark !

FIRST PAGE

Just click links below:

Reminiscing Of Shinhwa ★

Oil And Water Really Do Mix!

「shinhwa♥」valentine 韓 Super Concert 2007

[shinhwa♥] Eric's 2007 Spring & Summer Basso Catalogue

SECOND PAGE

[shinhwa♥] Winter Story 2006 In Korea

Shinhwa Pics & Gifs! *many!

If you have a collection of pictures of Shinhwa or an idea for an interesting picture thread of the boys, just start a thread.

SHINHWA CHANGJO'ers!

I need your help in figuring out what song this is. It's an American song!

http://blog.naver.com/gil1977?Redirect=Log...No=100030162574

Click on the link above. It's one of Shinhwa's Korean fan blog.

Click play on the first clip you see.

The song starts playing at 2:55.

If you know the song, please tell me! I am dying to know what it is.

Thank you.

+) Please help a fellow friend out. No one really helps on another out here. Or do they? ^^

hey hey, i tried to listen to the song and figure, but the background song was way to soft, couldnt really make out the song. Sorry couldnt be of help. But I was wondering if you could enlighten me too. What was the video all about? why do the camera keep filming that gal? why is she and everyone esle crying? what did minwoo said?

Sorry totally dont understand korean, so i couldnt understand a single thing said. Thanks!

Smiles

Guest sunnydays.

OMGGGGG

SHINHWA SHOESSSS

AJSKLE;RJKLASE;RJKASE;RASE THAT'S THE BEST THING EVERR, SNEAKERS + SHINHWA! :D

I loove shoes... more specifically, sneakers, like nikes & adidas. BUT OMGG, put it together with Shinhwa? WOW. <3 I'd wanna wear it to bed. LOL. Omg, that's so awesome. :D & i'm glad that they're coming out with this... to promote more Shinhwa! Haha, that's sooo cool. & I LOOVE how Eric's shoes is totally my style -- they look like nike dunks. (: <3 & JunJin's, they look like basketball shoes. Puahaha<3 Those Shinhwa guys are too awesome. >;] Oh, they said there's "luxurious" type and "light" type? What's the light type? O__O;;

Anyway, Joyce & Mal, thanks so much for the pictures & news. :D <3

Thanks to ginnie we've been seeing great pictures of Shinhwa since they debuted and current pictures.

1. Who do you think changed to most?

2. Who do you think changed the least?

o1. Definately JunJin. I'm kind of sad that he changed from being really crazy to being... a bit more reserved... because I loved seeing him crazy. He's too funny. XD; But, I think it was good also, because I guess it would've been dangerous. & He was getting older/more mature, so it's just natural for him to go out of that "crazy" phase. Hey, atleast he's still dorky & goofy with the Shinhwa members. (: & Definately vocally -- i'm so proud of him. <3

o2. Changed the least... Hmmm, maybe Minbong. or Eric.

ar..hmm....hmm...

1) Junjin came to mind first and foremost. Hyesung and Andy also came to mind....

2) Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan changed hairstyles. I think their facial features didn't change much.. Dongwan changed the most if you compare him to Eric and Minwoo though. Dongwan's nose was fixed in a plastic surgery. So, yeah..he changed.

Read that from a blog. I think it is pretty reliable...but you never know until they officially announce it on the website/news.

Temple Code would be silly not to release female versions.

KUDOS to those who posted pictures of Shinhwa. Support your Shinhwa family.

Some Shinhwa-related recent threads in the Korea Picture Section.

Dongwan got plastic surgery? O__O;; Darn, I thought Shinhwa was one of the few groups that didn't have to go through under the knife because of SM... ahh well. He's still so darn hott. >:] LOL. I guess all the Shinhwa members did change in their own ways, but the changes were for the better. They're still so awesome nowww~~! Haha. OMGG FEMALE VERSIONS! Actually, even if they didn't release female versions, I'd still get the guy versions. u__U LOL. I like guy sneakers... they're so much more cooler looking than girls'. Hahaha ^___^;; Btw, thanks for all the links. (: I know i've told you this before, but really, I appreciate all the pictures you post up & all the links. You're very amazing. :D <3

aindy - hahah.. no probs.. well, the thing is, the difference between eric's rapping voice vs singing voice is in the confidence level.. somehow with the singing, you can hear the uncertainty and vulnerability in his voice [which i think is uber cute, but most of the time i'm biased anyways, so i don't know what normal people would think..] whereas with rapping voice he's got that gangsta confident thing going on.. both are fine for me, as usual =P

mommie alice - you know what?? you can buy the shinhwa sneakers for your children, and then disguise it as their birthday presents.. i bet they would think it's cool.. and then months later, reveal to them that it's shinhwa sneakers =P i would love to see their reactions..

riz - from my biased point of view, i think dongwan broke his nose or something, and then got a surgical procedure done to fix it =P

i think i agree with the people here, that junjin probably changed the most.. the least.. actually i'm not sure.. almost all of them are like, perpetually young O_o" or maybe i'm just blind -__-

hahahaha i know....(wait im working on the notepad thingy okay)

there were shinhwa tshirts, now shinhwa sneakers, and then it'll be jeans before the robots...hahaha

next thing we know.. there will be a whole shinhwa wardrobe.. hahahaha

then there will be shinhwa televisions, drinks.. hahahaha

my imagination is running wild

LOL ooomg i can just imagine that B) hehe i would love to have a shinhwa wardrobe. i dont even think i would wear them well at least not the shoes cuz my shoes get dirty prety easily <_< lol

but yeah i would want t-shirts and jeans and all that other stuff hehe omg! a shinwa bed ^O^ haha

thanks for the pictures everyone ^^

Guest angel2nyt

OMGGGGG

SHINHWA SHOESSSS

AJSKLE;RJKLASE;RJKASE;RASE THAT'S THE BEST THING EVERR, SNEAKERS + SHINHWA! :D

I loove shoes... more specifically, sneakers, like nikes & adidas. BUT OMGG, put it together with Shinhwa? WOW. <3 I'd wanna wear it to bed. LOL. Omg, that's so awesome. :D & i'm glad that they're coming out with this... to promote more Shinhwa! Haha, that's sooo cool. & I LOOVE how Eric's shoes is totally my style -- they look like nike dunks. (: <3 & JunJin's, they look like basketball shoes. Puahaha<3 Those Shinhwa guys are too awesome. >;] Oh, they said there's "luxurious" type and "light" type? What's the light type? O__O;;

Anyway, Joyce & Mal, thanks so much for the pictures & news. :D <3

o1. Definately JunJin. I'm kind of sad that he changed from being really crazy to being... a bit more reserved... because I loved seeing him crazy. He's too funny. XD; But, I think it was good also, because I guess it would've been dangerous. & He was getting older/more mature, so it's just natural for him to go out of that "crazy" phase. Hey, atleast he's still dorky & goofy with the Shinhwa members. (: & Definately vocally -- i'm so proud of him. <3

o2. Changed the least... Hmmm, maybe Minbong. or Eric.

Dongwan got plastic surgery? O__O;; Darn, I thought Shinhwa was one of the few groups that didn't have to go through under the knife because of SM... ahh well. He's still so darn hott. >:] LOL. I guess all the Shinhwa members did change in their own ways, but the changes were for the better. They're still so awesome nowww~~! Haha. OMGG FEMALE VERSIONS! Actually, even if they didn't release female versions, I'd still get the guy versions. u__U LOL. I like guy sneakers... they're so much more cooler looking than girls'. Hahaha ^___^;; Btw, thanks for all the links. (: I know i've told you this before, but really, I appreciate all the pictures you post up & all the links. You're very amazing. :D <3

yes dongwan got plastic surgery for his nose.. i think it was either he broke it(due to an accident) or ive read in one site that he had some problems.. i forgot..

ive also read that junjin had nose surgery.. i forgot why.. im digging up archives now

LOL ooomg i can just imagine that B) hehe i would love to have a shinhwa wardrobe. i dont even think i would wear them well at least not the shoes cuz my shoes get dirty prety easily <_< lol

but yeah i would want t-shirts and jeans and all that other stuff hehe omg! a shinwa bed ^O^ haha

thanks for the pictures everyone ^^

hahaha.. yah i wont wear it either.. gosh.. i wouldnt want dirt on anything that is shinhwa

hahahaha

Guest vignette

i havent watched it.. but I AM planning on watching it.. you can already find mu links in shinhwachangjo and shinhwasarang

hi angel2nyt, I alreay watched the first part last night, though we already know all the details they showed it's still a must watch especially for the newbies.

Guest s3xyminwoo

Eric in Coke CF Filmsite

Hehe. Eric is filming the CF with a doggie (:

Have a feeling that it will be very cute

Now I want to drink coke! LOL

ohh baby! That's what I call brand name sneakers ^^

Better get my brothers a pair of shinhwa sneakers (:

Wow! Shinhwa is coming out with a lot of stuff these days

Not only with singles and albums but also products

They have the transport thingy?? (forgot what they were called), shinhwa cellphone games, g-market clothes, and now sneakers too

Wonder what they will come up with next???

Looking forward ^^

I read that they are coming out with sneakers for ladies as well.

WOW. Yes. Exactly.

They've achieved so much throughout the years that nothing can be compared especially those younger bands that just debuted after the millenium.

It will be their anniversary again this March.

They've established themselves in Korea and now they even have their own fanclub in Japan. That's all within these couple years too. They are still accumulating new fans after this many years of being in the business. Shinhwa Changjo China wishes that they could have a fanclub too and I believe if Shinhwa/GOOD EMG wants to set up a Chinese fanclub, they can do it right now. There will be no problems getting members.

Yay! Sneakers for ladies (:

awww, but i just bought a pair of shoes las weel =X

oh well, better save up money to buy like five pairs of shinhwa sneakers ^^

Yup, Shinhwa achieved so much this past year

Hope they will acheive even more

Especially with the new singles and albums coming out

And of course their 9th album (:

Shinhwa Fighting!!!

Hope they take care of themselevs

I'm worried tht they are overworking themselves again

Hi all...I am a silent fan of Shinhwa - namely Eric! Hahaha...but I was just browsing you tube and found this! It's hilarious! I am sure you all have probably seen it already but here is the link! It's Andy being pranked! Hahahahahaha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWwMSrBQG4M

Enjoy!!!!

hey welcome to the shinhwa thread.

puahahha i laughed my butt off, but poor andy.. haha, he really got scared

and his expression was priceless xD

another bonus one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0NsqDdH0qeY [dongwan's so cute in this one~~ anybody knows what the song is called? i've been looking for that song for the longest time >_<]

kriza_09 - better =P it's clearer and easier to read =P thanks..

thanks for sharing the links!

some person commented and said that the song is called "if we're going to marry" but i don't know who its by. i wanna figure out what that song is too.

[HQ]Shinhwa - 070224 Arirangtv STAR Real Story I AM... [704x480][andy0000][English subbed]

[HQ]Shinhwa - 1998 1st Jib SBS Good Friend Love [640x480][minwoocom].avi

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

uploaded by our upload team ^^ check our clubbox if you want to know who we are

puhahah i watched that today. crystalis uploaded on youtube

for those of you who don't wanna or too lazy to download:

part1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VaYgAZNMRnM

part2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WhVAkStafNI

part3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8HS1uK-5FzQ

part4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eSoOil6MRgk

^-^

0o0o there's apart where hyesung flashes his stomach haha and you get to see eric's too. well just of glimse

who have the list of shinhwa fan website?

can u share with me?

thanks

i know some forums does that count?

shinhwasarang

shinhwachangjo

minbongstalkers

orangecrush

http://s9.invisionfree.com/wanjunjin/index.php

changed the most it has to be junjin haahaa he really changed from a BOY to a MAN. (:

changed the least (in terms of looks) i think it would have to be minwoo. because from the past til now he always had his super cute slit eyes and baby boy look. he is one person that can be easily recognised from all the old shinhwa pictures.

haahaa thanks for the photos everyone!

ditto.

the person the least changed would probably be...

dongwan ^-^ still the same ol loveable guy. :lol:

Archived