[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vietgirl604

WOW, I thought Naomi (straberry16) was the youngest fan in this forum but I guess you are. Now there's 2 of you who are younger than my younger son. If only I can get him to joing you gals! LOL! You must have supporting parents if you have all their albums....I never got around to buying 1 - 3 but I have all their albums starting #4. Anyway, thank you for being such a good, supporting fan.

LOL get your son to join them..in what?! LOL. In loving Shinhwa? hahas..You should do that with your OLDER son.

but anyway, regarding the 1,000,000 albums, am i the only one who think that is possible? because you see, shinhwa changjo is very supportive of shinhwa. they will each buy their own copy, which is already a lot. relatives of shinhwa, managers and any other relationship they have with shinhwa, they will buy the album. international fans would buy the album. but the difference is, most people acquire their copy from yesasia, which does not count in album sales. shinhwa's 8th jib ran out of copy in yesasia right? meaning, a lot of people bought their copy from there. if those people acquired their copy through annyoung.com for example, then the album would count in the offical sales. also, the declining sales in the album is caused by downloading. yeah... if we are back in the non-downloading society, a million copies is not impossible. and through hard promotions, they'll be able to do it.

they are shinhwa after all, so who knows? hehe

I agree with you. While they're promoting and when their CD comes out, I'm going to be telling everyone to buy somewhere other than yesasia, where they can get their sales.

Gosh. I hate it whenever I post up Shinhwa pictures on the Photos Section of Soompi, no one even bothers to leave comments. This Soompi forum is getting to become more of a DBSG forum, isn't it? :sweatingbullets:

It's like I shouldn't even bother to leave pictures. :unsure:

NO, keep leaving pictures. I'll go back to the photos section...haven't been there much because I've been too busy in THIS thread.

I get that feeling too. Where are all the Shinhwa fans these days? :(

I'm so sad. It makes me want to spend most of my time on the Korean Shinhwa Cafes instead of here.

There are tons of Shinhwa fans there. Soompi is getting very DBSGish.

Might as well become a DBSG forum, huh? :sweatingbullets:

NO. It's not a DBSG forum.. Don't you guys worry, Shinhwa will be EVERYWHERE soon when the 9th album comes out.

SHINHWA CHANGJO'ers!

I need your help in figuring out what song this is. It's an American song!

http://blog.naver.com/gil1977?Redirect=Log...No=100030162574

Click on the link above. It's one of Shinhwa's Korean fan blog.

Click play on the first clip you see.

The song starts playing at 2:55.

If you know the song, please tell me! I am dying to know what it is.

Thank you.

+) Please help a fellow friend out. No one really helps on another out here. Or do they? ^^

I can't help because I don't know the song buth OH MY GOSH..I watched that video and the one underneath it and started sobbing after LOL..thanks for making me cry AHHA jokes. But yeah, that was so sad.

^ i'll pm her..

pm-ing is always more effective and efficient.. ^^

Good idea.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap.. there's a lot of info and photo to take in for the last 2 pages or so.. it's not that i'm complaining, but replying to each of the posts here would just take forever.. so i'm not gonna do that.. instead, i want to share some clips of eric and andy singing, since there's a lot of discussion about eric's solo album, and when andy's gonna release his [if he ever gonna do that] and a lot of people probably have never heard of them singing before..

ahhh thanks for the link's ^^ yeah i agree eric's voice was kinda shaky in the begining but in the middle and on he sounded pretty good. i believe if he gets more practice singing like that he'll have an even better solid voice hehe i love that performance he did cant wait for his solo album.

thanks for the links ginnie and all those pictures u shared with us ^^

comcis your welcome ^^ i like ricsyung too and now i cant even decide between ricdy and ricsyung lol =P i guess i like them both? im starting to like mindy too haha =P u can call me naomi too if u would like. thats my real name

Guest mujisan

Hi everyone! I'm steadily growing to like Shinhwa more and more. I have their 7th and 8th albums and they are excellent! Looking forward to learning the massive history of Shinhwa! They don't by any chance have a greatest hits album, do they? I just think with 8 studio albums plus other singles this would be a great way for new fans to get to know their music.

Guest vignette

Wow I got drowned in all those wonderful collection of Shinhwa photos. Thanks for sharing them.

I received an sms message from a friend last Saturday that Shinhwa was the featured artist in Star 1, a show of cable channel Arirang. Anybody saw it? I was told it was a two part feature (Sat & Sun) and focused on their friendship.

Guest angel2nyt

Eric in Coke CF Filmsite

credits to bestiz

downloadphpgrpidisefldiwv1.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldijp2.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldiqw8.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldioh1.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldidq5.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldifj3.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldiyr6.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldigv8.jpg

downloadphpgrpidiseflditq6.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldils0.jpg

ive been on ericmode since a week ago...

because of this one addictive fanfic.. have you ever read lullaby by ladyluck

i just LOVED reading it

hahhha joyce, welcome to the eric lovers clan =P

eww~ big dog scares me >_< seems like that dog doesn't want to listen to eric =P that ungrateful dog~~ he looks cute with the oversized sweater though.. i want that sweater~~~

and for the sneakers, i like eric's and hyesung's =P

do you have the link to that fanfic? i want to read it =P

oh nooo~~ headache againnn~~~~ *faints*

Guest angel2nyt
hahhha joyce, welcome to the eric lovers clan =P

eww~ big dog scares me >_< seems like that dog doesn't want to listen to eric =P that ungrateful dog~~ he looks cute with the oversized sweater though.. i want that sweater~~~

and for the sneakers, i like eric's and hyesung's =P

do you have the link to that fanfic? i want to read it =P

oh nooo~~ headache againnn~~~~ *faints*

thank you for the welcome..

hahaha

the dog looks cute.. i like those kinds of dogs..the big ones.. st bernards etc(although i dont like dogs in general..hahaha)

i actually laughed when i saw this pics.. so stalker-ish... i love it..

hahaha

i dont have a link of the fanfic here in soompi.. i cant even find the writer.. but i can pm you a ysi link if that's okay??

i liked it cause its different..its setting is past korea(yah.. hanboks etc.. aahh basta... hahaha)

Guest mandy_quyen

[HQ]Shinhwa - 070224 Arirangtv STAR Real Story I AM... [704x480][andy0000][English subbed]

[HQ]Shinhwa - 1998 1st Jib SBS Good Friend Love [640x480][minwoocom].avi

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

uploaded by our upload team ^^ check our clubbox if you want to know who we are

hahahaha that's so true~~ at first, when i was looking at the first few pics, i was like, "huh? where's eric?" and then i realized he's the one with the sweater.. it's shot from a weird angle too.. maybe it's a neighborhood or something, and the person taking the picture lives somewhere in the area.. i want eric in my neighborhood too!! too bad he's a bad soccer player, cos i have a huge soccer field right in front.. ooh!! basketball!! gotta check that place everyday, who knows one day i can find all the shinhwa members playing basketball there =P

i hate big dogs.. i only like the small ones, the ones you can step on.. but if it's for eric, i don't mind getting attacked by a huge dog one more time =P

can you please pm me the link? thank you~~ i don't need it urgently, cos i'm probably busy for the whole week, so just take your time =P

Guest angelix

25/2 [news] Released: The sneakers named Shinhwa

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

2007225231521545.jpg

The jogging which is named after popular group Shinhwa is born.

Templecode expressed that, they're going to manufacture sneakers, branded, named "Shinhwa Sneakers".

The members of Shinhwa provided feedback and opinions to the "Shinhwa Sneakers" designs, and categorized them into two group, namely the luxurious type and the "light-hearted" type.

The luxurious type, which reflects the personality types of each Shinhwa member, with the fact that they have numerous fans, its worth price may keep increasing. With its egonomic nature to suit users, and being inspired by famous brands, and lastly with Templecode's good reputation, it has received very good feedback.

"shinhwa sneakers" will be released on the Templecode website (www.templecode.co.kr)from the 26th for orders, it is scheduled to be officially on sale in April.

The Templecode person in charge said, the background of manufacturing "Shinhwa Sneakers" is that Shinhwa is a fashionable group, always keeping up with the times, and that they're the best candidate for the image.

Also, regarding the sneakers, Shinhwa said, "we're very happy to see shoes in our name. we hope that it'll be a brand where everyone wears."

credits// Yahoo Japan Blog + 小佳佳@bestshinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=818.0

Guest angel2nyt
Wow I got drowned in all those wonderful collection of Shinhwa photos. Thanks for sharing them.

I received an sms message from a friend last Saturday that Shinhwa was the featured artist in Star 1, a show of cable channel Arirang. Anybody saw it? I was told it was a two part feature (Sat & Sun) and focused on their friendship.

i havent watched it.. but I AM planning on watching it.. you can already find mu links in shinhwachangjo and shinhwasarang

hahahaha that's so true~~ at first, when i was looking at the first few pics, i was like, "huh? where's eric?" and then i realized he's the one with the sweater.. it's shot from a weird angle too.. maybe it's a neighborhood or something, and the person taking the picture lives somewhere in the area.. i want eric in my neighborhood too!! too bad he's a bad soccer player, cos i have a huge soccer field right in front.. ooh!! basketball!! gotta check that place everyday, who knows one day i can find all the shinhwa members playing basketball there =P

i hate big dogs.. i only like the small ones, the ones you can step on.. but if it's for eric, i don't mind getting attacked by a huge dog one more time =P

can you please pm me the link? thank you~~ i don't need it urgently, cos i'm probably busy for the whole week, so just take your time =P

i know what you mean.. hahahahaa...i want to stalk shinhwa even just for one day.. its so cool.. and they would never find out that i stalked them... hahaha but it will be tough now, since theyre in 6 different places

but the fanfic is just 19 chapters... i finished it fast.. cause i was so excited what's going to happen next.. i tried so hard to visualize eric as the king of korea.. aaiiiggghhhh...

okay ill pm it to you

oh wow.. shinhwa sneakers.. that's crazy~~ it's gonna be a shinhwa world~~ i know i won't be able to afford it, but it's so cool how they have sneakers named after them.. i think it'll be robots next =P

Guest angel2nyt
oh wow.. shinhwa sneakers.. that's crazy~~ it's gonna be a shinhwa world~~ i know i won't be able to afford it, but it's so cool how they have sneakers named after them.. i think it'll be robots next =P

hahahaha i know....(wait im working on the notepad thingy okay)

there were shinhwa tshirts, now shinhwa sneakers, and then it'll be jeans before the robots...hahaha

next thing we know.. there will be a whole shinhwa wardrobe.. hahahaha

then there will be shinhwa televisions, drinks.. hahahaha

my imagination is running wild

omg. i want that shinhwa sneakers! better, i want the hyesung one!

the best thing is, i need a pair of new shoes, so i'm going to get that sneakers!!! i like the black and green one. i dont care if i'm a girl and if that sneakers is meant for guys, I WANT IT. how can i get it?

Andy's label is SO cute. Suits him so well. CUTE.

Archived