[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Somdary

Gosh. I hate it whenever I post up Shinhwa pictures on the Photos Section of Soompi, no one even bothers to leave comments. This Soompi forum is getting to become more of a DBSG forum, isn't it? :sweatingbullets:

It's like I shouldn't even bother to leave pictures. :unsure:

I get that feeling too. Where are all the Shinhwa fans these days? :(

I'm so sad. It makes me want to spend most of my time on the Korean Shinhwa Cafes instead of here.

There are tons of Shinhwa fans there. Soompi is getting very DBSGish.

Might as well become a DBSG forum, huh? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh. I hate it whenever I post up Shinhwa pictures on the Photos Section of Soompi, no one even bothers to leave comments. This Soompi forum is getting to become more of a DBSG forum, isn't it? :sweatingbullets:

I haven't seen the picture posts you put there. I've only seen Somdary's pictures so far.

Maybe it helps to always drop a line/link to your thread in this Shinhwa thread. I don't think everybody in here goes to Pictures Section very often?

Sometimes it is also duplication that may cause the post to sink faster than usual. For instance, Somdary's BASSO pictures were posted already when she posted it. So the response is smaller.

At any rate, appreciate the enthusiasm to post pictures. :D Don't get discouraged.

hey guys I am new to this forum and I just got hooked on shinhwa yesterday (I know,where have I been lol)..have been watching a lot of youtube about them last nght that my eyes hurt....

my fav members are hyesung and eric ,although I think all members have their own charm and shinhwa is the group with the closest bond,which attracts me to them even more.

talking about hyesung and eric,there's rumour that they don't get along (oil&water don't mix)...sbd tell me it's just a concept they put on,and actually they are close but watching the clips I think hyesung really avoids eric at all costs while eric wants to get touchy feely with hyesung.,eric seems to care for hyesung a lot,always look in his direction but hyesung is pretty cold to him .can anyone explain to me the situation...as well,I saw a yashimmanman clip and there's a story about 2 people who don't get along in shinhwa.Iam pretty sure it's eric and hyesung,they look really awkward with that story being told to everyone...

does anyone know if there's a community for ricsyung couple??????or some nice fanfics about them because I really like them together (especially high school ones),it's just uber cute....I tried to look through the fanfix section in this forum but give up after 10th page ( I mean,there's 121 in total,I would totally die before I can find any ricsyung goodness...)

Guest itz Nhari

hey guys I am new to this forum and I just got hooked on shinhwa yesterday (I know,where have I been lol)..have been watching a lot of youtube about them last nght that my eyes hurt....

my fav members are hyesung and eric ,although I think all members have their own charm and shinhwa is the group with the closest bond,which attracts me to them even more.

talking about hyesung and eric,there's rumour that they don't get along (oil&water don't mix)...sbd tell me it's just a concept they put on,and actually they are close but watching the clips I think hyesung really avoids eric at all costs while eric wants to get touchy feely with hyesung.,eric seems to care for hyesung a lot,always look in his direction but hyesung is pretty cold to him .can anyone explain to me the situation...as well,I saw a yashimmanman clip and there's a story about 2 people who don't get along in shinhwa.Iam pretty sure it's eric and hyesung,they look really awkward with that story being told to everyone...

does anyone know if there's a community for ricsyung couple??????or some nice fanfics about them because I really like them together (especially high school ones),it's just uber cute....I tried to look through the fanfix section in this forum but give up after 10th page ( I mean,there's 121 in total,I would totally die before I can find any ricsyung goodness...)

Hello & Welcome!

That's cool how you got hooked on Shinhwa yesterday! ^_^

If you want to know anything about them, just ask here! We will love to reply back!

The (Oil & Water) theory is just a fun concept that the fans created long ago. It's just for laughs. Many people take it literally and think something is going on but they are best of friends.

I don't know of any community for the RicSyung couple however do you happen to know SHINHWACHANGJO.NET?

It's an awesome international board for all Shinhwa fans.

Hope you come to visit here often and leave lots of replies!

Shinhwa San!

SHINHWA CHANGJO'ers!

I need your help in figuring out what song this is. It's an American song!

http://blog.naver.com/gil1977?Redirect=Log...No=100030162574

Click on the link above. It's one of Shinhwa's Korean fan blog.

Click play on the first clip you see.

The song starts playing at 2:55.

If you know the song, please tell me! I am dying to know what it is.

Thank you.

+) Please help a fellow friend out. No one really helps on another out here. Or do they? ^^

Guest kriza_09

it'll probably be dbsg once again because they've been coming out with a new album every year so no doubt they'll come out with one this year too. they'll definitely be big competition (well, they did sweep and win all daesangs last year).

i was actually hoping dbsk wasn't going to release an album this year.. lol.. well, since shinhwa is.. coz i think there are a lot of dbsk fans who are also shinhwa fans.. i mean, dbsk is their first choice... but shinhwa would be their 2nd.. so if there's no dbsk, they would pick shinhwa.. ^^

and i heard lee soo man is preparing them for a drama this year.. called 'hip-hop', i think.. so maybe they're not releasing an album.. but an album and a drama in a year is not impossible.. eric even has a drama, a solo album, and a shinhwa album (2 including winter story).. o_O

oh anyway, i'm so jealous when i read that article about dbsk's drama.... i want shinhwa to act in a drama too!!!!!!!!!!! how great it would be!!!! they already have 5 real actors, afterall.. and hyesung's acting is so good in 'angel' MV..

If Eric didn't mention it, we will probably not know at all because Andy is just tight-lipped about his solo career (acting or singing). So, when Eric puts it out in the open, I heard Andy's laughter in the background (Andy with Jin were the loudest).

Rather than the protective stance, I'd rather see Andy as more opinionated and in control of his situation. This is afterall his career. He might be quite reluctant to have a solo singing career because it is quite daunting to be a solo musician. But a duet is completely do-able in my mind. A duet with Eric or Dongwan, just pick because I don't think they will object to that.

if i remember correctly, minwoo did mention something about andy's solo in the past.. i think he was only joking though.. but who knows??

But anyways, I was referring to 7th jib because that was their first album with GOOD EMG. It is different resources and production entirely from SM days. For them to do that well when they started from scratch again with a new (not to mention small company), it is no doubt an accomplishment.

yeah. especially after lee soo man specifically said that "I have not yet seen any company that has taken a SM originated singer and achieved success."

that was before shinhwa won the daesangs.

you have to keep posting pics!!!!!! but please leave the link here.. *i don't check pic thread that often* i'll make sure to leave comments!!!!

welcome!!!!

about ricsyung couple... different people have different theories... i actually planned to gather a few people to discuss about that and write a theory about 'oil and water philosophy 101'..

The (Oil & Water) theory is just a fun concept that the fans created long ago. It's just for laughs. Many people take it literally and think something is going on but they are best of friends.

was it really only created by fans??? how about the drunk hyesung story??

'oil and water' theory was first brought up by minwoo right?? from loveletter when he said it was the first time eric n hyesung hugging each other for 8 years..

but then they always joke around.. so we can't always take their words as 100% truth..

oh and something has been bothering me since the 0210 fanmeeting.. what's with ricsyung, everyone????? all of a sudden i found them playfully hitting each other twice, and then hyesung came close to eric to whisper something to him, resulting in they both laughing as if the world is only theirs...

edit: nutzie how are my paragraphs now??? ^^ ;p

Guest loving_D

yeah i've kind of noticed that. people don't leave a whole lot of comments for shinhwa picture threads, yet they go ballistic over dbsg or like suju or big bang. dont stop posting pictures. think of it as a way of promoting shinhwa in this very dbsgish forum. =D

i was actually hoping dbsk wasn't going to release an album this year.. lol.. well, since shinhwa is.. coz i think there are a lot of dbsk fans who are also shinhwa fans.. i mean, dbsk is their first choice... but shinhwa would be their 2nd.. so if there's no dbsk, they would pick shinhwa.. ^^

and i heard lee soo man is preparing them for a drama this year.. called 'hip-hop', i think.. so maybe they're not releasing an album.. but an album and a drama in a year is not impossible.. eric even has a drama, a solo album, and a shinhwa album (2 including winter story).. o_O

oh anyway, i'm so jealous when i read that article about dbsk's drama.... i want shinhwa to act in a drama too!!!!!!!!!!! how great it would be!!!! they already have 5 real actors, afterall.. and hyesung's acting is so good in 'angel' MV..

if i remember correctly, minwoo did mention something about andy's solo in the past.. i think he was only joking though.. but who knows??

yeah. especially after lee soo man specifically said that "I have not yet seen any company that has taken a SM originated singer and achieved success."

that was before shinhwa won the daesangs.

i dont know, im pretty sure they'll release an album later in the year (around august is when they always release it). it'll be tough competition but if shinhwa heavily promotes their 9th this time, im sure they'll be able to top them. that rumor about the dbsg hip hop mini drama has been going on for a long time now. i would be surprised if they decided to actually go through with it this year. its okay, shinhwa doesn't have to prove their acting in a drama together. although it would be wonderful, they're completely successful acting alone too. look at eric, dongwan, andy, and jinnie.

the things lee soo man says...are sometimes so... :rolleyes::wacko: i remember this article talked about him saying that SM Town was the best and most successful and stuff and it kind of makes me mad. he doesn't have to say it like that. and i still won't forgive him for what he did to our andy (if rumors are true, but even if they aren't, i still don't love the guy)

and minwoo did say something about andy going solo in the 2006 ivyclub photoshoot goodenter video. but i think he was joking. :sweatingbullets:

aww i love to look at shinhwa pictures. dont feel bad :( if u put the link in this thread ill make sure to go there and comment ^^ cuz i dont really check the picture thread that often lol but i come here everyday ^O^ u know it really does feel like this forum has become more of a DBSG place... and shinhwa comes in 2nd place.. but in my heart shinhwa is always 1st ^^

comscis hi ^^ wow thats amazing how u got hooked to shinhwa yesterday and foudn this forum today lol i didnt find this forum until a while hehe ^^ welcome im glad that more shinhwa lovers are developing. heres a link to a picture thread for ricsyung http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=114847 enjoy

i have a question but kinda afraid to ask... but.. why did shinhwa leave SM and go to goodemg? u guys dont need to answer if u dont want to >.<

holy crap.. there's a lot of info and photo to take in for the last 2 pages or so.. it's not that i'm complaining, but replying to each of the posts here would just take forever.. so i'm not gonna do that.. instead, i want to share some clips of eric and andy singing, since there's a lot of discussion about eric's solo album, and when andy's gonna release his [if he ever gonna do that] and a lot of people probably have never heard of them singing before..

eric

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w6YD99q4osA [i don't really care what you guys think, but i love his shaky voice =P]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8woJw57x9XY [a lot of people would think it's lipsynced, but i don't believe so..]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nnadbvGjyPI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMjtgDlJpI [eric only sang 2 lines =P i think the song is by sobangcha]

there's also another one where he shows how he's gonna propose to a girlfriend or something.. and then he sang tim's "saranghamnida".. i can't find it right now, but for me, that was the best singing of eric that i've ever seen.. but i can't find it!!! grrrrr!!!

andy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qHjL4cfhrHI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GMw9W1s0pMI

and an extra smtown one [i love the old smtown better, with only HOT, shinhwa, SES, FTTS, boa.. it looked closer and more genuine in a way..]

[you can see a glimpse of eric singing in the ref part or something, although it's hard to identify his voice in the harmony =P]

- while i was listening to this, my brother walked past and he started snapping his finger to the beat of the song.. almost made me crack up =P

another bonus one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0NsqDdH0qeY [dongwan's so cute in this one~~ anybody knows what the song is called? i've been looking for that song for the longest time >_<]

kriza_09 - better =P it's clearer and easier to read =P thanks..

aaahhh,thnx a lot,strawberry16 for your link.

I have another question,do u guys know if any member in shinhwa is currently having a girlfriend?????

but Somdary, we're not allowed to post direct downloadable links on this thread.. i think it's better if you take it down, and pm it to the requester instead.. hurry~~ before edward comes in and warn us again..

Archived