[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

haven't posted in here for a while!!!!!!!

2/20 [diary] (Dongwan) Dreamgirls

Author: Dongwan

2007-02-20 14:31:27

The best music movie...

No actor should miss this movie...

Although I watched it just because of Beyonce... ^^;

Jennifer Hudson's performance really is... Bravo!!

Credits: Good EMG (source), yujin@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

hahahahaha, wannie is so funny!!

im going to watch that movie now, only because of wannie!

Guest Tuyetienhi

was their valentine day concert just their solo songs or group songs? hye sung looks kind of weird with his long hair, i liked his hair a bit shorter and flares out. lol

Guest littleazncutie324

[

The best music movie...

Credits: Good EMG (source), yujin@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

OMG! DONGWAN! haha!! DREAM GRLS is teh best movie! haha i can't believe he watched it xD xD ahh it makes me like him even more! xD xD

same here...when i read it i was like :o then the last line was funny tho..be strong wannie..btw,is anyone here know which episode in xman dat wannie become the xman n they already knew it actually becos he kinda reveal it or sumthing??

i think, well if i'm not wrong, it was ep. 14 OR xman 14.. you gotta confirm it from the xman thread though, cos i'm not sure myself..

Guest kriza_09

oh my gosh i see the word empty.

WAN NO!~

never ever use it....

never ever use it wan.

empty is sucha scary word.

yeah.. nowadays 'empty' has become a very sensitive word... but i guess (and i strongly hope) he was just talking about his feeling toward his performance... not his life..

[Pics] Eric In BASSO 2007 S/S Catalogue

eric is looking really good!!!! and his hair is growing back!!! ^^

i actually like the bald eric.. only because he looks comical.. lol.. him being bald alone is enough to make me laugh.. lol.. but yeah, eric looks better with some hair.. (some!!! not a lot!! he doesn't look good with long hair!!!) bulsae hair is the best..

The best music movie...

when i read the first few lines, i thought 'woww.. he actually watched a musical drama..'

i was thinking how professional of an actor he is.. until i came to this line 'although i watched it just because of beyonce'.. <_<

i thought he was different from most guys.. boy how wrong i was..

our dongwan is also a fan of 'bootylicious', isn't he??

[MQ] 070221 Hye Ryung - One Ring MV (Ft. Minwoo) [+FS/SS]

yay!! it's finally out!!! ^^

i can't say enough how hot minwoo is in that MV..

edit: i've seen the MV.. and throughout the MV i only thought of 1 thing: it's so true that God is fair.. that's why He doesn't let minwoo to be any taller than he is.. ^^

i just realized how lucky shinhwa fans are.. i mean, even when they're not together promoting an album, there's always something for us to satisfy our thirst.. lol.. like just after shinhwa 8th jib promotion ended, eric came out with his drama.. not long after that, junjin came out with his single.. then just when junjin's promotional activity was about to end, dongwan came out with his drama.. and during those times, we see minwoo in a couple of MVs and a concert, we hear hyesung in some songs, and of course andy with his regular appearance on tv shows.. then the winter story album was out.. there were also some fanmeetings (in japan n korea) and some concerts (kpop super live, valentine).. and soon junjin will be promoting in taiwan.. and hyesung will be out with his 2nd jib.. and eric in 'que sera sera'.. then dongwan with his 1st album.. minwoo with his 3rd (?)

woww.. it's like we'll never run out of stock.. and they know it that we can never get enough of them.. lol..

Guest katelin_kim

just finished watching A ring MV and one thing that leave me anxious that i don't get the MV, please can some "experts" help me out this one

Guest angelix

20/2 Shinhwa crowned King of the Kings for February Netizen's Popularity Award

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER FULL CREDITS

Boyband Shinhwa was crowned King of the Kings in the compeition for the Netizen Daesang for the Feburary MVP Star Battle award.

The compeition for the award started on 31st January through votings, with the top 2 of the different catogories competing against each other, forming the top 16. The final winner would be decided through votings.

The competition ended at 8pm on the 20th of February, with Shinhwa in the first place. Out of the 34,259 votes, Shinhwa got 11,158 votes (33.6%), holding the first place.

In second place is Shinhwa's member Shin Hyesung, with a total vote of 11,097 (32.4%). Following up in third and fourth place is JunJin with 6049 votes (17.7%) and Kim Dongwan with 2340 votes (6.8%) respectively. Both JunJin and Hyesung are representatives of the solo singer catagory while Kim Dongwan is the representative of the actor catagory.

The artist that got the highest number of votes besides Shinhwa is Dong Bang Shin Ki, who is in the fifth place with 2054 votes (6%).

Credits : DAUM

julias@bestshinhwa (Chinese Translation)

missinu@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum (English Translation)

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=779.0

Guest angelix

20/2 [news] How much are artistes really worth? (Eric)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

The worth price of artises is rapidly rising.

According to someone from the entertainment industry on the 20th, Group Shinhwa's singer cum actor ERIC (real name: mun jung hyuk) is paid a billion won for every tv drama he takes up.

After his drama "invincible parachuting employee", Eric is appearing in upcoming drama "let nature take its course" as the male lead. The person in charge explains about the "one billion won": its not about one billion, but about the highest amount ever paid to an artiste."

<unrelated parts removed>

credits// OCEAN6 + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=782.0

----

21/2 [news]Jun Jin to Go to Taiwan for Promotion

junjinrepackage-5.jpg

Jun Jin to Go to Taiwan for Promotion

Singer Junn Jin will visit Taiwan in early March to promote his first single “No Love for Me” released last November, as well as a special album released on Wednesday.

The special album contains five songs including “No Love for Me” and “Forever,” and is bundled with a DVD and a picture book.

“Forever” is an easy listening song sung as a duet with Taiwanese singer Linda. The song will be included in Linda’s third album scheduled to be released during the first half of the year. It will also be used for the Taiwanese drama “When a Sparrow Falls in Love with Phoenix” to be aired in early April.

Jun Jin said that he is very pleased that the song “Forever” was chosen for the drama. He also expressed his determination to give his utmost to the promotion.

Credit: KBS Global+myshinhwa+kimdongwanthailand + iloveshinhwa @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=784.0

Guest chae nee sah

The worth price of artises is rapidly rising.

According to someone from the entertainment industry on the 20th, Group Shinhwa's singer cum actor ERIC (real name: mun jung hyuk) is paid a billion won for every tv drama he takes up.

After his drama "invincible parachuting employee", Eric is appearing in upcoming drama "let nature take its course" as the male lead. The person in charge explains about the "one billion won": its not about one billion, but about the highest amount ever paid to an artiste."

<unrelated parts removed>

credits// OCEAN6 + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=782.0

wow..he must be very lucky~

Guest angelix

20/2 [news] SBS "Person I Love" 20 Episodes end earlier

20070221113017_449_0.jpg

SBS drama "Person I Love" has been decided to end earlier.

"Person I Love" person in charged expressed on the 21st, "the sequel to "person i love", "my man's woman" will be aired on the 2/4."

When "Person I Love" started airing on 15/1, it was due to have 24 episodes and to end on 3/4. but due to a changed schedule said on 23/1, which comprises of the president's cny speech and the showing of a movie on the 19th, 2 episodes of the drama was missed, plus the fact that the date of the final episode is pushed earlier, it is now decided to be 20 episodes.

"Person I Love" 's final episode being pushed forward, the viewership rating is considered. Being rival to other dramas and shows on MBC, it could not go above 5%, and even dropped to 3.6% on te 6/2. (according to TNS media korea)

credits// My Daily + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=783.0

Guest samshiku

SBS drama "Person I Love" has been decided to end earlier.

"Person I Love" person in charged expressed on the 21st, "the sequel to "person i love", "my man's woman" will be aired on the 2/4."

When "Person I Love" started airing on 15/1, it was due to have 24 episodes and to end on 3/4. but due to a changed schedule said on 23/1, which comprises of the president's cny speech and the showing of a movie on the 19th, 2 episodes of the drama was missed, plus the fact that the date of the final episode is pushed earlier, it is now decided to be 20 episodes.

"Person I Love" 's final episode being pushed forward, the viewership rating is considered. Being rival to other dramas and shows on MBC, it could not go above 5%, and even dropped to 3.6% on te 6/2. (according to TNS media korea)

credits// My Daily + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=783.0

oh no poor dongwan the ratings are sooo low :(

FIGHTING!!

and can anyone find out what taiwan progs is junjin gonna be on??

Guest chopsticksandspoon

LOL. Krizza. (: It's good that you & your mom are close. My mom doesn't even know that I fangirl over Shinhwa. =__=;; If she knew, she'd ban me from the computer forever. LOLOL. Hahaha, omgg, seriously, everyone in Shinhwa is so goodlooking. *___*; <3 HOW CAN ANYONE THINK THAT ERIC IS UGLY?!?! T______T;; Blind, I tell you. LOL. But yeah, each & every single Shinhwa member has a trait about them that makes them really handsome/goodlooking/cute/hot/sexxy. >:] Oh baby yes. HAHA<3 That's cool that your sisters like Shinhwa too ~~ My sister & brother think that it's weird I listen to Kpop & Jpop & watch other asian movies. My parents, too. -___-;; Oh well. :P I don't really care ^__~

OMGGGG

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Dude, once, I was just watching TV, & I was flipping through the channels... I flip to this channel, & it said KBS or whatever on the top, & GUESS WHO I SEE! ANDYYY! :D I startd to scream, but I realized my mom was in the next room, so kept the screaming to myself & I just started smiling like crazy. LOL. I didn't even know I had a channel that showed KBS... I was so happy to see a Shinhwa member. You're totally right, it's so much more awesome when you see on TV, as opposed to on Youtube. I dont' know why. ^__^; But yeah, now at night (I think KBS only comes on at night), whenever I'm bored, I change the channel to KBS & I hope to see the Shinhwa guys. LOLOL. So far, i've caught JunJin, Andy, & Eric. >:] <3 I also watch Infinite Challenge sometimes. HAHAAH~~

RIZZIESHHSS!~

well, me and my mom really aren't that close. haha. we're just, hm.. in good terms? fine, we are. sometimes. lols.

but when it comes to everything KOREAN, my mom is there. haha!~ she started it when he fell in love with Jang Dong gun and started buying Korean dramas! LOLS. my mom especially HATE eric. haha. i don't know why. she said something like "i don't know why this guy's so popular, just because he's in shinhwa. he's not even handsome" OH MAN. i wasn't a shinhwa fan then AND I TOTALLY DISAGREED!~ i was like, "he's quite good looking."

BUT IF SHE SAID THAT NOW

i'd be totally, "MA, ERIC IS SUCHA SEXY MOFO!~ HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT???????????" then throw a tantrum. haha. i'm such a kid.

and you know it rizziesh, we love every one of them because they have soemthing in them that makes them lovable. >O<

OH MY GOSH.

we have KBS all the time.

OUAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!

we always watch it. haha, subs or no subs., HECK. we even watch the KBS NEU-SEU.. HAHAHA!~ kbs news. lols. and my MOM always waits for VITAMINS to show, and she even watched it when junjin guested and she was like "he can dance." and i said "THAT'S JUNJIN!!!! HE's a MEMBER FO SHINHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and my mom was like " :blink: " haha, cause i was spazzing.

then there was KBS yunyega... AW GRWARSH, they showed minu!~ and i wa slike SPAZZ SPAZZ. minu's SO EFFING HOT PSAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ.

haha!~

and they showed that one part when they were in shanghai!!! LOLS.!!!~~~~

*dances the samba for rizzsiesh*

PUAHAHAHHA

Even though I am a Minwoo fan, i must say, Dongwan has a handsome face (as well as a "nice" body :blush: )

i agree with you. all the shinhwa members have something about them that makes you attracted to them. whether it be their hotness, cuteness, charm, etc.

I just want to say this, even though you said it already (:

MINWOO IS HOT!!!!! LOL

And I love your b-sets (:

wish I had skills like you

P.S. I am loving your b-set of eric and hyesung ^^ sexy~

HECK CHYEAH!~

my wannie HAS A HANDSOME FACE.

and a droolworthy body.

yes yes yes.

them six have so much to offer. that's why they attarct a lot of people. because of their different personalities and characteristics. ^__________^

YES MINU IS HOT. SIZZLING BABYEEEEE~~~~~~

lols, it's easy to PS. practice and patience is the key. ;)

[Pics] 02/19 Shinhwa At Valentine Super Live Concert (02/14) 2007 (Lots)

MAL!

thanks for these pics MAL!!!!

*huggles you*

AND THANKS FOR THE VALENTINES CARD!!!

GRAWRSH.

i'll get you something for that card. krizza feels like her little note is not enough..... :ph34r:

anyways, WARFG,.

MORE PICCIES!~

but WHY so little dongwannie piccies????

aish.

lots of minu piccies though.

BUT I'M TRYING TO BE A ONE MAN WOMAN!!!! or is it a one woman man? haha.

i need dongwannie piccies to help meee!!!!

OH GOSH.

dongwan and minwoo WHO? :huh:

ERIC IS SO DAMN HOT. GOSH BASSO.

BASSO YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!~

ERIC MAKES YOUR CLOTHES HOTTERRRR!~

LOLS.

he watched it because of beyonce.

BUT

came out liking the WHOLE movie.

GASH.

i posted this in SS:

"weee!~

definitely will watch it now.

PUAHAHHAHAH!~

thanks wannie.

you give the best advices...

AISH.

YOU LIKE HER?

i like her too.

not in that way. haha.

he's really good in reviews, first was giving out RAMEN REVIEWS, then MOVIE REVIEWS....

^_________________^

God, he's cute!~"

I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS.

*minu hand krizza cookie*

FINE.

i'll watch it!

*covers eyes when it's the kissing part*

I SWEAR I'LL PRACTICE TO BE A SINGER.

THEN TRACE IF MY BLOODLINE HAS A KOREAN PAST.

THEN FORCE MYSELF INTO THE GASOO WORLD.

THEN MAKE MINU THE LEADING MAN IN MY MVS!!!!!!!

puahahahhaahahahahahahhah!!!!!!

and every mv has a kissing scene. er scenes. LOTS.

maybeabedscenetoo.

yeah.. nowadays 'empty' has become a very sensitive word... but i guess (and i strongly hope) he was just talking about his feeling toward his performance... not his life..

when i read the first few lines, i thought 'woww.. he actually watched a musical drama..'

i was thinking how professional of an actor he is.. until i came to this line 'although i watched it just because of beyonce'.. <_<

i thought he was different from most guys.. boy how wrong i was.. he is. he's perfect. lols. well, for me. haha.

our dongwan is also a fan of 'bootylicious', isn't he??

yay!! it's finally out!!! ^^

i can't say enough how hot minwoo is in that MV..

edit: i've seen the MV.. and throughout the MV i only thought of 1 thing: it's so true that God is fair.. that's why He doesn't let minwoo to be any taller than he is.. ^^

i just realized how lucky shinhwa fans are.. i mean, even when they're not together promoting an album, there's always something for us to satisfy our thirst.. lol.. like just after shinhwa 8th jib promotion ended, eric came out with his drama.. not long after that, junjin came out with his single.. then just when junjin's promotional activity was about to end, dongwan came out with his drama.. and during those times, we see minwoo in a couple of MVs and a concert, we hear hyesung in some songs, and of course andy with his regular appearance on tv shows.. then the winter story album was out.. there were also some fanmeetings (in japan n korea) and some concerts (kpop super live, valentine).. and soon junjin will be promoting in taiwan.. and hyesung will be out with his 2nd jib.. and eric in 'que sera sera'.. then dongwan with his 1st album.. minwoo with his 3rd (?)

woww.. it's like we'll never run out of stock.. and they know it that we can never get enough of them.. lol..

yes, i agree with you.

i hope empty was not used in that "context" that i thought it was.

but seeing it.

aish.

i can't help it.

>O<

LOLS.

you seriously made me smile!~

dongwannie is a man after all.

but it's great bhow after watching it, he came to appreciate it in ways far worth more than the "booties". ^___________^

FINE.

you guys are watching it.

i'll go watch now.

AISH.

lols, shinhwa is never out of stock.

20/2 Shinhwa crowned King of the Kings for February Netizen's Popularity Award

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

what i wished for really did come true!!!!!

last time i checked, shinhwa was first. sungie was second., dbsk was third, then jin was fourth, then wan was fifth.

AND THEN I SAID,

if only we can push dbsk to the 8th spot so shinhwa and the six members can occupy the first seven spots.. LOLS.

NOW it's kinda true!~

it's SO GOOD> grawrsh. i love love love this POLL!~

21/2 [news]Jun Jin to Go to Taiwan for Promotion

ERIC....

taken from my reply in SS:

"andy, if you were a girl, who would you date in shinhwa?"

"although minwoo hyung is very handsome, i'd pick eric hyung."

"why?"

"because not only is he very handsome, he's also VERY LOADED."

(or something like this)

good choice andy.

JINNIE:

grawrsh.

hwaiting jin!~

we'll support you,

cheer cheer cheer!~

THANKS TO XH FOR THOSE NEW MINU PICS.

gawsh.

MINU MODE AGAIN.

he looks like a father....

AW.

mewannamarryhimsorrylynda

Guest samshiku

hello!! i just found some handsome caps of dongwan!^^ i dunno if it has been posted b4 but..oh well..

kimdongwannie2006120620zg3.jpg

kimdongwannie2006120620mu2.jpg

kimdongwannie2006120620kl2.jpg

kimdongwannie2006120620ti4.jpg

kimdongwannie2006120620aq9.jpg

real pics from fanmeeting..

0611232dw15a31b1ekv3.jpg

0611232dw25a31bbado2.jpg

0611232dw35a31c76dp5.jpg

0611232dw45a31d31iu6.jpg

0611232dw55a31dedyg7.jpg

and fanshot from airport

0000001449116o5a4251cah5.jpg

credits:shinhwachina.com

for more pls go pics thread as usual^^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

WARFGH!~

XH!~

*HUGGLES YOU*

WANNIE LOOKS EFFING HANDSOME!~

*eats him*

EDIT:::

i just watched the MV. aish.

most of the time, you see the girl running around looking LOST.

and then there are those short minu scenes that are just oh so worth it.

he looked realy sweet in the MV.

minu mode!~

i don't really get the MV much either.

but my guess is that, there is this girl who is with this guy, and they were so happy together, but then the guy left her, or he died and so the girl goes back to all the places that they have been to and think back on those wonderful memories. and then at the end, we see this happy family (same girl and same man from the first girl's life) and their daughter finds "the ring" that the girl who is trapped inside this dark place has dropped. we were shown of the happy family that the first girl COULD have had.

OR

this is like that ANGEL video where the girl has this other "self" and her "other self" is this sad self and this sad self goes to all the places that "she" has been with this totally HOT and INCREDIBLE man and he sees how happy "herself" is. and so in the end, the "sad self" is trapped inside this dark house with a snake, effing creepy, while the "self" is outside enjoying the world with said HOT and INCREDIBLE man. the ring? well, the ring is from the "sad self" but i have no idea why when the happy outside saw it, they were indifferent to it so yeah, i don't know if this theory is right.

IN THE END....

all these theories are WRONG.

so ignore me.

HAHAHAAHAHAH!~

BUT HECK.

minu looks SO DARN HOT in the MV. i was so HAPPY I MADE A GIF of that adorable SMILE!!!!! *points to avatar* see???? and i also made myself another new banner, *points to banner* see????

Guest fortuneteller

I'D KILL TO BE HIS NEIGHBOR AND THEY COMPLAIN?

i don't care if he sets up a stage and sings in the wee hours of the morning....

WA!~

dongwannie singing... :blush:

my mom even said his voice was wonderful!~

me, my two sisters and my mom were watching LOVELETTER SEASON 1 with han ji hye and there was apart where they sang for her one of my fave shinhwa songs because sungie rapped in it, then when it was wannie's turn to sing:

mom: i like that guys voice better than the others'

me: REALLY??????????? MOM I LOVE YOU!~

mom: haha

me: MA, that's DONGWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom: ah! the one who is really good looking?

me: MOM I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!!!

Luv ur mom ^^

My parents now all know that Wannie is my man :blush: My mom say he's handsome, sweetie ^^ while my dad say he's manly, goodlooking. I LUV U, MOM & DAD ^^

[Pics] 02/19 Shinhwa At Valentine Super Live Concert (02/14) 2007 (Lots)

Thanks alot for sharing! OMG, Eric, dying of you :w00t:

The best music movie...

Thanks for sharing!

I'll surely watch this movie. It's all because of u ^^ Wannie

I watch it! Such a nice MV but a little bit confused

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

SO SAD :tears: :tears: :tears: it's good drama, why it ends so early???

Minwoo at MV filmsite

He's so cute ^^ he seem to be a good father ^^ how lucky will be his wife ^^

Archived