Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh! i haven't been here since ages..

what's happening?!

a Shinhwa Ipod? cool!

i want one!! i'll thow off my ipod nano just to have that!

muharhar.. too bad its a limited edition..

and yeah.. thanks for those pics!!

i just missed them..

it's obvious from the size of this thread that SHINHWA's music has an effect on their audience. i was wondering, what was that one song or music video that made you become a fan of this group?

well.. i would definitely say hae gyul sah.. coz i got to know them when i first watched the video..

when i first saw the video i was like 'what kind of people would wear that kind of costume?!'

yeah.. i know.. im mean.. but i just dont like what they wore in the video.. muharhar..

but yeah.. i got curious about them.. and i browse through you tube.. and then i got to watched perfect man..

and eversince then.. i became a fan..

wow! Eric..

he's such a rich man!!

that would be a great news..

Guest angel2nyt

Eric Creates Own New Management Company

how cool is eric

hahaha

wow..his own management company.. totally strengthen my belief that shinhwa members are all good businessmen

its so nice to know that goodemg is behind them and the ceo is willing to guide them..this shows how deep their relationship is now

goodness, my grammar

Guest samshiku

YEA hyesung! ^^

anywayz..

ANDY PIC collection as uploaded by yours truly:)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=4823483

gifs next!

oh yea, and i first heard 'perfect man' and i LOVED IT!

the way i got to know shinhwa is not bcos of their looks OR their song...kinda haha

eileen[square-boxes] and my other classmates had this odd sudden fever over shinhwa and they were excitedly trying to get me to look at them. i was EXTREMELY disinterested and even told them that shinhwa is ugly..haha

then they forced me to watch the coke commercial and i was like 'so what' altho they were all screaming 'CUTE~!!'

so well it took me some time b4 i started liking them :P

it was bcos of ONE SONG that marked the turning pt and that made me decide they were something special^^

i watched the 'banana' clip where eric and hyesung sang the RETARDEDLY FUNNY banana song and i was completely bowled over by their oddness haha...then i watched clips and listened to their songs and here i am....

and somehow minwoo bcame my ultimate fave while eric was and still is my ultimate dream guy ;)

Guest sungiebaby637

[Aud] Hyesung 2nd album song "Lover" Preview [+YS]

CLICK to download ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=624.0

Credits : prizzy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

oo wow! thanks foe the news!

omg i cant wait to come out!

i kno its going to be a good songs from

every tracks lmao! when its going to come out again?

HYESUNG FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Guest hammie2010

thanks for sharing =) i love this episode of X-man. Oh shucks, I simply miss SHINHWA on X-man =(

Shinhwa's 2004 picture blog

I love this picture blog =) brings back memories and their expressions are real cute

thanks for sharing^^

Dongwan in The Person I Love Filming

Awww.. WANNIE looks so good in the pictures^^ thanks for sharing =)

This iPod is nuts, if it is real.

KRIZZA, Wow, the batch of icons are AWESOME..look at the one I'm using hahas. No no no, you're not becoming like xtine LOL.

Haha which ones do you have..? I like to collect them though lols..that's why I'm trying not to borrow from people cause I'll feel that it's a waste to buy it after I watch it already and like it lols. PERFECT MAN is one of the best Shinhwa songs lols. Haha, the iPod might not be real but if it is, I WANT IT. I only have an oldschool pink mini iPod lols.

----

Weee! We have another guy in this thread..hehe MY COUSIN.

:)VIETGIRL604

HEY! IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE INSULTING TO ME!? LOL!

hmm, i think the ones i have.. you watched em all. LOL.

well i have a couple of movies..

have you watched wontaks angel? maybe i shudnt be talking about this here, edward may get mad. LOL

woot wooot. own new management company ehhhhhhhhhhhh. coolios!

samshiku i love all of those pictures, and reading the captions wwere soo much fun ^^

Guest vietgirl604

HEY! IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE INSULTING TO ME!? LOL!

hmm, i think the ones i have.. you watched em all. LOL.

well i have a couple of movies..

have you watched wontaks angel? maybe i shudnt be talking about this here, edward may get mad. LOL

Nope, I haven't watched it but am planning to buy it.

-----

Hmm, I don't know if this is TOTALLY Shinhwa related, but how much money has each of you spent on Shinhwa/the members? I think I've spent about $30 only..but that's because a lot of my CD's, I got as gifts.

Guest sunnydays.

ahahha i like eric with hair or without hair. without hair he looks younger, but with hair he looks more mature and manly (:

ahah yah it hurts me too seeing htem together, but i have to admit they are somewhat of a good couple, but i would rather see them not togheter of course (: but i'm glad its her rather than another girl, like YEH!!! goodness my grudge against her is soo strong (: hahha

yah i wonder if dongwan is a good kisser???

which reminds me i watched that mv eric was recently in with that big kiss scene again!! and goodness i couldn't hlep watching it again and again, cause it didn't seem real to me. it was sucha big big big kiss!! i was sooo jealous. the kiss itselft was pretty akward, but its eric so i didn't really care. eric was hot when he was kissing hta girl though overall!!!!

Hahaha yeahh, definately... remember those pictures where he has that paint on his face... he looked so young there (well, because he WAS young... XD;; ), but definately hott & cute. (: Yeahhh, Eric looks great with or without hair. =D Hahaha you don't like YEH? Mmm, that's weird, cuz there's something about her I don't like. I don't know what it is though... XD; Haha, Eric's kiss scene in that MV was FREAKING CRAZYYY. O__O It was awkward, in the sense that they were going at it like... whoaaaa. O__O It was hottt though... so passionate... so... I don' tknow. LOL. (:

Haha yeah, I was so sad when I first found out abou Eric and PSY. I loved him with his shaved hair..he's my 2nd favorite and I just have a thing with guys an buzz cuts, so when he looked AMAZING HOT in it..I went nuts. Super Rookie was a great movie..and I think Eric is the best actor..if not, the hottest.

Haha yeah..kiss scenes LOL..can you tell if someone's a good kisser just by LOOKING..? Haha, but I'm sure they all are..oh damn.

:) VIETGIRL604

Hahaha, I can't imagine Hyesung or Andy kissing someone so... "passionately" though. XD;; They're just too cute, imo. :rolleyes: Hahaha, yeah... Eric & PSY... but, i'm glad that Eric is happy with her. ^___^ Yeah, he IS hot with buzz cuts... puahaha ~~ Definately, Eric was the best actor in there. (; I hope he has improved majorly, I haven't watched Parachutist Agent, but I'm about to start watching it in a bit (hopefully). Well, sometimes you can tell if someone's a good kisser by looking... like, how their body language is... LOL I don't know.. XD;; But if the kiss looks hot, then most likely the kissers are good kissers. (; haha XD;

i love super rookie~!!! i think i've said this thousands of times, but i'm gonna say it again.. super rookie was what made me discover shinhwa, so it's forever gonna be one of my favorite drama.. amongst my favorite scenes are the part where

eric puts on make up, raps [the superman superman thingy] and sings [tei's song] and when he dreamt of being successful at the office

.. there are more, but i don't remember..

riz - i think i like eric with hair more than without.. but even without, he still looks hotter than some people with hair.. to me, he still looks better without hair than all the guys in my school combined [and for all you know, there are thousands of guys in my school.. most of them are nerds -____-]

LMAO yeah, he looks great either way. (; Super Rookie WAS really awesome... those funny parts, I burst out laughing... my gosh, Eric <3 haha =D LOL nerds at your school... don't worry, same here XD;

yes yes, dongwan is a good kisser, i'll tell you that from experience ROFL! ;)

and PUAHAHAHAH i may have the woodong but i culd make it.. THE RICWOODONG!! >D

i hope this drama boosts my determination too.. i am uneasily motivated LOL! im very lazy T__T

U__U;; omg. The limit is 2, KTHNX. =O Hahaha~~~ Boy, wouldn't you like to kiss all of the Shinhwa members... :rolleyes: Hahaha, I WOULD, ESPECIALLY ERIC. 8D Hahahaha!! It will definately boost your determination. U__U;; No one can be as lazy as Kang Ho. LOLOL. OMGGG HIS BROTHER, MIN, IS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS. XD;; My friend can do that thing he does with his greasy hair... where he like, flattens his bangs... it's soooo creepy & nasty, but it's so funny. (: Hahaha. What episode are you on?

it's obvious from the size of this thread that SHINHWA's music has an effect on their audience. i was wondering, what was that one song or music video that made you become a fan of this group?

Hmmm... my friend showed me a video of "Crazy" & I thought it was really catchy... I didn't know who Dongwan was then, but when I heard him, I was like, "wow I like his voice... it's so powerful & smooth... it makes me heart melt" or something like that. XD;; & the song was great overall, & it's one of my favorite songs right now. (: & then I listened to "Angel", which TOTALLY blew me away... it really showed their talents, & the vocals were amazing, & the song itself is wonderful... gives me goosbumps everytime i listen to it. =D So I started looking up their different songs & MVs & then I became attracted to them & BAM. Here we are. XD;; I actually knew Eric before I knew Shinhwa, from his song with Hyori, "Anymotion"... I thought he has a very sexxy voice & is a good dancer in the MV & is hott. 8D

OMGGG I WANNA WORK FOR ERIC. 8D Hahaha, wowww, whatta man, owning his own company now... he's going to the top, baby. (; tee hee<3

Awww... Andy's leaving Ingyako? =X What's he gonna do nowww? He's still gonna show up on game shows though, right? ^^;;

Shinhwa iPOD... 8D <3

JOYCE & SAMSHIKU - THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES. (: The photoblog thing is so cuute... hahaha, love those pictures~~ (: Gah, the Shinhwa boys... you can never get enough of them<3

KRIZZA - wow, I thought P.O. was dead... XD;; & extremely sorry for not updating the picture thread... x__x;; but isn't there a Shinhwa thread now LOL. We can always just refer to that... XD;; but i'll start becoming active again once school ends, I promise. (:

i just finish watching the first episode of "the person i love"

ahhh i hate that rich girl already!

*whack*

*whack*...

<_<

but dongwan looked and acted great like always

and the baby was so cuttteee xD

Guest s3xyminwoo

Congrates to Eric!

But I'm kind of confused

did Eric "create" his own management company??

or was a new management company created for him???

did that even make sense?? LMAO

Congrates to Eric!

But I'm kind of confused

did Eric "create" his own management company??

or was a new management company created for him???

did that even make sense?? LMAO

He created his own company. GOOD contributes in it as well.

That's what I understood from the news.

Shinhwa Eric, Army Enlistment Date to be 2008

2005100818072796976_1.jpg

Male group Shinhwa's Eric has been appointed his military enlistment date.

According to the Military Administration, Eric has been given the coming 3rd of December as his enlistment date.

If Eric enters conscription as planned, he will complete a 5 week basic soldier training and then carry out a normal 2 year long military service.

According to Shinhwa's management Good EMG however, Eric's conscription is expected to be delayed till next year.

A source from Good EMG revealed, "Eric will be engaging in acting activities in the first half of the year and in the second half will join the Shinhwa members and plan to announce a 9th album. Eric will also carry out overseas schedules as a Shinhwa member at the end of the year."

Eric's management 'Top Class Entertainment' revealed, "When Eric's social security number is searched on the Military Administration internet homepage, it says he is subject to conscription for December 3rd but we have not yet received an enlistment notice. Schedules for Shinhwa's 9th album releasing this year as well as drama and movie schedules have already been made and as Eric has not yet concluded his postgraduate studies, we have unavoidably delayed his conscription one more time. However as his age has already reached the limit, he will definitely enter military service in 2008."

Eric is subject to military conscription after giving up his American Denizenship in 2003 and is currently studying for his Masters degree in Theatre and Visual at Dongguk University.

In the meantime, Eric established his personal management Top Class Entertainment on the 31st and is planning to begin filming for new MBC weekend drama 'Que Sera Sera' on the 2nd of February.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

nb. please credit properly.

orenji's comments:

hope they do not delay too much further and dates for the other members are made soon too..

no doubt many opposing, edited, similiar or opinionated news will spring forth now

Ginnie's comments:

Whatever will be, will be...borrowing from "Que Sera Sera" series title.

There is still the entire 2007 to look forward to.

Let's put our best support forward for the boys in year 2007!

Guest Jin4ever

A source from Good EMG revealed, "Eric will be engaging in acting activities in the first half of the year and in the second half will join the Shinhwa members and plan to announce a 9th album. Eric will also carry out overseas schedules as a Shinhwa member at the end of the year."

oh god! did i read 9th album?? Lets pray it will come true...prayyyy.

it break my heart everytime i think about the military duty :(

by the way congrats to eric for become more and more rich...wow...drama, making CF, creating new management company lol

Guest angel2nyt

oh god! did i read 9th album?? Lets pray it will come true...prayyyy.

it break my heart everytime i think about the military duty :(

by the way congrats to eric for become more and more rich...wow...drama, making CF, creating new management company lol

9th album.. hahaha

that is so cool, im willing to wait for it and to save for it

hurray hurray

geezz............

ps works from http://cloud9.ivyro.net/

addictyu2.jpg

wheresk1.gif

allofmynq7.jpg

msweetsoundka3.jpg

afterlovemwtm3.jpg

dwlovelessez6.jpg

nihilism2sb7.gif

ivyjjwmf7.gif

hurtourloveuu5.gif

ivyjjxp3.jpg

07013102yg6.jpg

Guest vietgirl604

Hahaha, I can't imagine Hyesung or Andy kissing someone so... "passionately" though. XD;; They're just too cute, imo. :rolleyes: Hahaha, yeah... Eric & PSY... but, i'm glad that Eric is happy with her. ^___^ Yeah, he IS hot with buzz cuts... puahaha ~~ Definately, Eric was the best actor in there. (; I hope he has improved majorly, I haven't watched Parachutist Agent, but I'm about to start watching it in a bit (hopefully). Well, sometimes you can tell if someone's a good kisser by looking... like, how their body language is... LOL I don't know.. XD;; But if the kiss looks hot, then most likely the kissers are good kissers. (; haha XD;

Haha yeah..I can't picture that either. I'm happy for him too and I'm pretty sure his acting improved big time. I've watched a bit of Parachuting Agent on youtube..but am going to buy it instead. I guess you can tell in a way LOL..hehe, I'm writing a new Shinhwa fanfic and everyone will HAVE to picture the Shinhwa members not like themselves heheh...well, some are just like their real selves, and some are completely different..

He created his own company. GOOD contributes in it as well.

That's what I understood from the news.

Shinhwa Eric, Army Enlistment Date to be 2008

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/108/2005/10...072796976_1.jpg

How sad but SHINHWA 9TH?! I am so excited for that and hope it does happen. I don't want him to do the military service now..but if he has to anyway, might as well do it and get it over and done with. Eric<3 I love him so much. And that picture of him is SO good. I can't wait until he successfully finishes everything, does his service, and COMES BACK!

angel2nyt, Wow, the graphics are so nice..and the last one with DongWan..WOW. I bet krizza's gonna go crazy LOL.

Archived