[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/16]Eric, Breaking up rumours with Parkshiyeon

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits.

Reminder: NO BASHING!

20070116newsphoto01.jpg

<SoHuEntertainment> Music Industry acknowledge couple Eric & ParkShiYeon still keeping their good relationship. Last year in SBS Drama Award Ceremony , the photographer caught their close action to each other. These pictures are being publicize on the 16th January. Before these pictures where being publicize there where rumours of saying that they had broken up.

Being as a 2 years couple, In 2006 SBS Gayo they did not even mention about each other's name, and everybody thinks that they had broken up.

On the day itself Eric & ParkShiYeon, they went to the ceremony alone although they are a couple, and when they were giving speeches on stage they didnt even mention about each other's name.

Photographers were wondering of their relationship and when eric was receiving award they keep focus on ParkShiYeon, when ParkShiYeon was receiving an award they too focus on Eric. But both of them have no special actions, and rumours of them breaking up was not impossible. Then reporters starting to report about their broken relationship.

And, both of their dressing on that day was being acknowledge as couple dressing. Eric was wearing a beehive pattern bright jacket, ParkShiYeon was wearing a shinning sequense material and their formal dressing was almost the same. It seems that they specially prepared for it.

Specially when the photographs where both of them were having a close action being publish, rumours of them breaking up too was broken. In the pictures, both of them were whispering to each other, smilling sweetly and looks very close to each other.

People who has been supporting them said "Even if they are couple there will still be rumours of them breaking up. Although there rumours about it, but i believe it wont be that easily for them to break up. This 2 person still meeting up with each other. Their relationship seems good."

Credits to:

Source: Baidu & Shinhwaforever

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately DW's drama is going against Jumong which has over 40% of Korea watching so it is expected that rating will not be good. I heard Jumong will end soon but there's another drama that's expected to be good so DW needs all the support he can get from Shinhwachangjo.

I, myself, don't care for this kind of drama...I like comedy/romance combo dramas but because it has Dongwan, I'll support him by watching the whole thing.

Does anyone know how many episodes it is suppose to be?

oh dear dongwan's ratings are not v high :(

dongwan fighting!

EDIT 1: HELP!!! How come my avatar and my signature banner doesn't work anymore? I noticed that it's been happening last few days. How do I fix it?

EDIT 2: I'm confused about JJ's music video. Did he actually sing it? It doesn't sound like him at all!

[LQ] Hypnogenesis

HyesungHypnogenesisKO_CNJS.jpg

File Name: Hypnogenesis (cn subbed)

File Size: 39 MB

Download Link: Sendspace

Credit : JS + BestShinhwa + mySHINHWA

waaw I did not see this video before ..

will someone transelate it for us it sound intersting but I DO NOT understand neither korean nor chinese

thanks a lot..

Guest susymoon

oh god is junjin going to the army????no no no no no no,i don´t want him to cut he´s hair now that he as it just how i like and i worry easily with him eu n quero q ele vá

Guest poloblue

DAMN!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my laptop cant play rmvb files!!! >.< damn it!!!!! stupid laptop!!! thanks anyway angelix!!

thanks amane86 for those link!!!! im gonna try to d/l them all!!!

ahh its been so long since I"ve been here, hows the family doing? Poloblue where are you!?

ahh soo many pages! gahh! what did i miss!???? Shin Hyesung, his hair! so long!! hahah, they look so happy in the pics, its sad that their going to tha army :'(

Hey henry!!! long time no see!!!!! how u doin??? haha, just a few days ago, i wrote something about how all the guys in here besides me, have dissapeared, but i guess ur back!

------

omg this clip really made me cry so badly i just luv shinhwa fans (cant explain in words) just watch this clip and you'll know why its an old clip i think you guys have seen it --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbZV48XdKEU

dongwan fighting!

anyway i just read something..

Story[told by minwoo]:

the hostel that the 6 members of shinhwa shared was really small. and there was a big mirror hanging on one of the 4 walls and its position is such that if one will see himself in the mirror while walking to the bathroom.

so one day, eric wakes up in the middle of the night and then there was a loud 'AHH!!' and then a loud tumble that followed.

the other 5 wakes up and rushes to eric. they find him on the floor, unconscious. after they managed to 'revive' him they worriedly asks him if he is not feeling well.

and eric says...he woke up to go to the toilet and he saw another 'him'..and so he fainted o_O

LOL that made me laugh but i feel bad for eric xD scaring himself -____-

yeah the ratings arent coming out so high.. but i know later on the ratings will go up dongwan fighting!

[01/16]Andy, feeling lonely lately. I'll accept whoever she is.

aww poor andy he's lonley again :( shinhwa and their solo activites and andy's the youngest and he appears on many shows. i can she why he's lonley hope he can be with other friends and mkae him happy ^^

Just watched Dongwan's drama...he looks so HANDSOME!!!

It's just too bad it's not my type of drama or I would of enjoyed it more....but looking at Dongwan's handsome face is enough. It's kind of weird though seeing him in drama....I guess I'm not used to it since I didn't watch his other dramas.

Guest ..kaleena..

omg.. just thinking about them going to the army and being gone for 2 years is depressing TT^TT

on happier thought... thanks for all the news and pics everyone! ^_^ and OH YEA!!!! i just thought i'd share my experience with you guys... so i was on my vacation the other day in LA, and my cousin took me to Korea town, and i went in this cd store, and guess what i saw?!?!?!? DONGWAN'S PICTURE WITH AN AUTOGRAPH!!!!! yep yep, that's right! i started to freak out! hahaha, and i asked the lady if i could take pics of it! lol, i know, i'm lame! i took like 5 different angles of the picture! haahha XDDD it was that one pic of him from the 4th album with an unbottoned shirt!! hahaha XDDDDD and that lady was all telling us that dongwan went in that store and so she got his autograph.. EKKK, i stepped foot in the same store dongwan had stepped foot in!! and i touched the same pic he touched!! wOW, it was an amazing thought! hahaha, and that lady said that when she lived in korea, she use to live NEXT DOOR to shinhwa!!!!!!!!! my jaws like dropped to the floor!!! XD and she met them and everything!! wowowo, she is so freaking lucky!!

haha, yea, that's it! keke ^___^

<33kaleena

Guest sunnydays.

^ OMG... that's awesome. T__T; I wish Dongwan would walk into my house too... LOL I'd make him sign everything. U__U *cough* but yeahh, that lady is lucky. (: That's so cool ~ You went to the same place as Dongwan did! XD; HE WAS THERE!! XDD;

Hey guys. (: Just commenting, updating myself with Shinhwa stuff... this thread is so awesome. I wish i came here more often though, I really need my daily dose of Shinhwa... they totally help me in getting through busy days. x__x;;

JunJin's MV w/ Linda - OMGGGGG!! It was soooo sweet... gosh, they looked like such a cute couple, and the way he treated her, sooo cuute. >w<; The ending is so sad... I can't believe it, it surprised me so much, I wanted to cry. ;O; Oh JunJin, he's so awesome ~ <3 The girl is cute too. (: Who's singing? o__o;; I thought it was JunJin who was supposed to be singing... ahh well.

Dongwan's drama - I watched a few previews... & it looks a bit interesting. The storyline doesn't interest me that much, but I think that's because I don't exactly know what is going on. ^^; Dongwan looks really handsome though. (: I have yet to see his acting ability in the drama... in the previews, he seemed alright. =D I'm supporting our Wannie 110% though. Yay Dongwannieee<33

Guest angelix

DAMN!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my laptop cant play rmvb files!!! >.< damn it!!!!! stupid laptop!!! thanks anyway angelix!!

------

You can d/l rmvb codecs for that :] Hope that helps.

Guest littleazncutie324

dongwan fighting!

Story[told by minwoo]:

the hostel that the 6 members of shinhwa shared was really small. and there was a big mirror hanging on one of the 4 walls and its position is such that if one will see himself in the mirror while walking to the bathroom.

so one day, eric wakes up in the middle of the night and then there was a loud 'AHH!!' and then a loud tumble that followed.

the other 5 wakes up and rushes to eric. they find him on the floor, unconscious. after they managed to 'revive' him they worriedly asks him if he is not feeling well.

and eric says...he woke up to go to the toilet and he saw another 'him'..and so he fainted o_O

aww poor dongwan! hopefully the other drama will end soon~ Fighting~

haha eric..the story makes me love him even more! haha hes cute xD xD haha i can imagine him doing that..harhar

Guest angel2nyt

^ OMG... that's awesome. T__T; I wish Dongwan would walk into my house too... LOL I'd make him sign everything. U__U *cough* but yeahh, that lady is lucky. (: That's so cool ~ You went to the same place as Dongwan did! XD; HE WAS THERE!! XDD;

Hey guys. (: Just commenting, updating myself with Shinhwa stuff... this thread is so awesome. I wish i came here more often though, I really need my daily dose of Shinhwa... they totally help me in getting through busy days. x__x;;

JunJin's MV w/ Linda - OMGGGGG!! It was soooo sweet... gosh, they looked like such a cute couple, and the way he treated her, sooo cuute. >w<; The ending is so sad... I can't believe it, it surprised me so much, I wanted to cry. ;O; Oh JunJin, he's so awesome ~ <3 The girl is cute too. (: Who's singing? o__o;; I thought it was JunJin who was supposed to be singing... ahh well.

Dongwan's drama - I watched a few previews... & it looks a bit interesting. The storyline doesn't interest me that much, but I think that's because I don't exactly know what is going on. ^^; Dongwan looks really handsome though. (: I have yet to see his acting ability in the drama... in the previews, he seemed alright. =D I'm supporting our Wannie 110% though. Yay Dongwannieee<33

yes poor korean language skills hinder us

but i heard (from people who can understand it full) that its really good.. its just in the wrong timeslot thats why the ratings are very low

its against jumong so yeah

i'm finally back~~~ well, not really.. my computer's back, but i can't go online much till the end of the week, cos i have another test on friday.. but before i lag too much, i shall reply stuff for the 5 pages that i disappeared [oh my, what the hell happened to my english???] anyways..

dv - yes, i admitted thousands of times that i'm crazy.. BUT! you're just as crazy as me, and you won't admit it.. shame on you *shakes head* and yes, i did not only date eric, but i also married him.. in nutzie's world that is =D and your bahasa is horrendous *shakes head again* it's terima kasih by the way, not teri makasi.. but that's okay.. i learnt spanish for a year, and not much better than you..

krizza - i don't have a laptop.. i was surfing from the comp lab at school.. hahah.. i wish i had a laptop.. only my bro and my dad have laptops.. i'm stuck with a desktop.. but that's okay.. my comp is sturdy enough to handle my abuse, and besides, a science student doesn't really need a laptop, we, especially i, are more of pen and paper people.. and maybe a test tube or two.. and some micropipettors..

about the winter story album - i don't think it's too late to have it now.. besides, winter has just come.. hard >_<" yesterday i was stuck at home [yes i skipped school, but that was my mom's idea] studying because of the freezing rain.. there was a total of 500 accidents just yesterday alone.. and today, i saw a poor man fell down near the med sci building.. ouch, must have hurt.. and the wind is bitterly cold.. so it's appropriate to release a winter story album just about now =D

hun_wun_gal - tons of people at my school's doing science.. yep, i'm just a number in a sea of probably close to 10,000 students [from all years].. isn't that sad? hahahah.. engineering's lacking girls though =P

mommie alice - i think tae hwa is really some sort of a reincarnation of minwoo.. he was chosen by minwoo wasn't he? he dances crazy good too O_o and the purple hair..

coollady6 - i think i have some of the songs you're looking for.. if you still want them, please pm me.. i'll help you out for a bit..

amane86 - hahahah junjin's scared of swimming.. oh no!! but they played water games during the germany special though O_o" i wonder how he handled that.. the couple game was a water game, and the team game one too..

xinhui -

Story[told by minwoo]:

this is just hilarious.. i guess he was really disoriented when he woke up.. hahahhahaa.. *cough*stupid*cough* fancy fainting when looking at his own reflection *shakes head*

---------------------------------------------

ah i'm finally done with replies *_* maybe i should go sleep now.. i'm getting old..

dongwan fighting!

Story[told by minwoo]:

oh no... poor dongwan T__T

ITS OKAY DONGWAN. I WILL WATCH UR DRAMA AND I WILL LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT <3

i feel bad.. i havent watched it yet... :crazy: i feel like a bad fan.

AND LOL LOL LOL LOL! ERIC FAINTED CUZ HE SAW HIS REFLECTION!/ LOL! oh my. eric cracks me up. :blush:

omg.. just thinking about them going to the army and being gone for 2 years is depressing TT^TT

on happier thought... thanks for all the news and pics everyone! ^_^ and OH YEA!!!! i just thought i'd share my experience with you guys... so i was on my vacation the other day in LA, and my cousin took me to Korea town, and i went in this cd store, and guess what i saw?!?!?!? DONGWAN'S PICTURE WITH AN AUTOGRAPH!!!!! yep yep, that's right! i started to freak out! hahaha, and i asked the lady if i could take pics of it! lol, i know, i'm lame! i took like 5 different angles of the picture! haahha XDDD it was that one pic of him from the 4th album with an unbottoned shirt!! hahaha XDDDDD and that lady was all telling us that dongwan went in that store and so she got his autograph.. EKKK, i stepped foot in the same store dongwan had stepped foot in!! and i touched the same pic he touched!! wOW, it was an amazing thought! hahaha, and that lady said that when she lived in korea, she use to live NEXT DOOR to shinhwa!!!!!!!!! my jaws like dropped to the floor!!! XD and she met them and everything!! wowowo, she is so freaking lucky!!

haha, yea, that's it! keke ^___^

<33kaleena

OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LUCKY YOU ARE. LOL. i went in the same restaurant as minwooo.... and i culdve POSSIBLY have sat in the same seat, and eaten fromt he same spoon/fork/chop sticks.

HEHEHAHAHS. but wow.. that lady is REALLI lucky!

anddddddd SHOUT OUTS to my girlies (and DV) !! <3

Guest amane86

[MQ] 070114 SBS Xman E11 PART 1 (Andy, Battle, Kang In)

Coolky-7.jpg

Coolky-8.jpg

File Name: 070114 SBS Xman E11 PART 1 - cn subbed (Andy, Battle, Kang In)

File Size: 356.1MB

Download Link :Clubbox

Credit : Coolky.net + mySHINHWA

[MQ] 070103 MBC Gold Fish.E26 - cn subbed

Andy070103MBCGoldFish.jpg

Andy070103MBCGoldFish-2.jpg

File Name :070103 MBC Gold Fish.E26 - cn subbed

File Size : 219.8MB

Download Link : CLubbox

credit: zhbbs.cn + mySHINHWA

[HQ]070113.m.net Junjin "Come Back"

Junjin070113.jpg

Junjin070113-1.jpg

File Name:070113.m.net "Come Back"

File Size: 107.9MB

Download Link: Clubbox

Credit: Ocean's Six + mySHINHWA

Guest himang34

" oh dear dongwan's ratings are not v high

dongwan fighting!

Story[told by minwoo]:

and eric says...he woke up to go to the toilet and he saw another 'him'..and so he fainted o_O "

dongwannie oppa drama ratings are not high??

hmmmm but i thot usually the first few ep ratings wont be that outstanding..

but nvm.. wad is more impt is the rest~~

i saw the preview and personally feel is not bad..

and eric oppa is such a dork --""

i tink he is the only one that will have this type of " special" accounts!!

and i saw the new x-man..

andy oppa looks so proud of battle when they r performing! :)

andy oppa hwaiting! battle hwaiting!! :)

and andy oppa is acting as a female again in the golden fishery!! --""

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/we...jin070113-1.jpg

anw this pic.. jinnie oppa stomach looks bloated??

or is it he hiding sth beneath or the shirt is like flying up o_O

Guest vignette

I just had to laugh when I picture how Eric was frightened by his own image.

I hope Dongwan's drama will pick up cause he is really a good actor. He was very good in Goodbye Sadness.

I know it's hard to compete against Jumong but I heard that drama will end next month.

I just had to laugh when I picture how Eric was frightened by his own image.

I hope Dongwan's drama will pick up cause he is really a good actor. He was very good in Goodbye Sadness.

I know it's hard to compete against Jumong but I heard that drama will end next month.

^Yes, it's unfortunate that his drama landed in such a bad time slot. Though Jumong is ending next month...the supposed korean version of CSI is replacing...and somehow those crime shows always attract ppl...personally I'm sick of them cuz everytime I turn on the TV all the western shows have to do with crimes and investigation :sweatingbullets:

Hopefully things will pick up. Dongwan was very sweet in the first episode ^^

Archived