[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

OMFG I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT CALENDAR TOO

HOLY TO THE GEEZE

I ALMOST FLIPPED OUT WHEN I SAW IT

cuz at htis korean place in vancouver where i get my cds and stuff they were seellin dbsk calendars.. meaning THEY'LL PROLLY SELL SHINHWA ONES!!

:o !!

*too happy*

tehahahs.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

20/12 [news] Eric, transformed into winter story prince

loveeafter.jpg

lately the duet by shin hyesung and lyn, as well as eric acting, has let "winter story" become the hot topic. also, the 20mins full version of winter story will be publicised soon.

the show "winter story" has four songs recorded for it. the most special one is shin hyesung and lyn's "love.. afterwards".

although the show has been introduced briefly online, but this time it is going to be introduced officially. the songs fit the winter season well, together with the black effects like hong kong movies in the 80s~90s. (pris: it means the black strips at the top and bottom like in the mv) the 20 mins full version will be shown to the audience.

also, this show will be broadcasted in this month's 26th (tuesday) 9pm on STYLE CHANNEL'S "on style".

credits// ocean's six + rainyoung@bestshinhwa中文网 + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=126.0

---

[12/19] Sina: JunJin's exclusive interview

116652144601uk6.jpg

CLICK to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=124.0

Translation Credits : Hikki @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

shinhwa..

shinhwa are old men

shinhwa are old gay men

shinhwa they're a bunch of loser old gay men

even if all that were true. (which it totally isnt)

it wuldn tmatter because ..

SHINHWA MEN ARE HELLA SEXY!

er sorry this post is kinda uselesss... LOL! i wanted to anger u guys w/ the beginnin having u guys thinking

"who the hell is she!" LOL

anyways.. i have a request! request!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY PICTURES OF DRAWINGS OF SHINHWA?

minwoo2001-1.jpg

^ like that?

Guest angel2nyt

12/20 [info] Best Ballads Vol. 1 - Shinhwa, Shin Hye Sung, and Various Artist - preorder @ yesasia.com

lp1004601348rx7.jpg

Product Information

Product Title : Best Ballads Vol. 1

Singer Name(s) : Shinhwa l Shin Hye Sung l Various Artists

Release Date : December 23, 2006 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Korean

Package Weight : 200 g

Publisher : Vitamin Entertainment, Korea

Price : US$15.99

c1004601348kh0.png

US Link: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/sect...pid-1004601348/

Global Link: http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004601348/

credits: yesasia + ShinhwaChangJo

shinhwa..

shinhwa are old men

shinhwa are old gay men

shinhwa they're a bunch of loser old gay men

even if all that were true. (which it totally isnt)

it wuldn tmatter because ..

er sorry this post is kinda uselesss... LOL! i wanted to anger u guys w/ the beginnin having u guys thinking

"who the hell is she!" LOL

anyways.. i have a request! request!

%7Boption%7D minwoo2001-1.jpg%7Boption%7D

^ like that?

how can we get angry with you??

youre like the top poster in this stupid, addicting thread

hahahaah

i saw shinhwa drawings in oceans six and in the korean celeb forum

hahaha

i just forgot where it is now

i'll try to find them

hm...i'll try looking naver..maybe tomroo? lmao..bc i'm goin to sleep now.

that's a really good drawing tho. lolz.

seriously tho..in this thread..we're like family. haha.

that's soooo coool that shinhwa and hyesung's on that cd..gahhh. ::want::

u kno...i wonder how much shinhwa earns a year....O.O..must be sum big number. lolz

by the way guyz..i uploaded all the mnet making of star watch shinhwa on orange crush...wheeee

::edit::

okay..fine..i'll look a little bit for it..keke...bc i heart u..xD..

41m2847m0ow6.th.jpg

that wunz really big..lolz.

i'll see iph i can find more.

Guest kriza_09

^singer name(s): shinhwa.. hyesung.. various??? lol..

Just listening to Minu singing Sexyback by JT....Minwoo's sounding good and sounds like the fans had fun ^^

Ahhh...this is unrelated...but anyone who knows korean...could you pm me and help me translate something REALLY short (more like 2-3 sentences). Please and Thank you

i just listened to it too.. can't believe i'd say this but i kinda like the song now.. i always got annoyed when someone played that song.. maybe it's the voice??

Guest samshiku

hi everyone i posted this on eric's thread and i think i'll post it here too..

i decided to translate eric's diary entries. i think many of u have probably read this before but in case u have not..here u go!

[i translated this from chinese so it may be 100%accurate but i have to say the chinese version he sounded VERY child-like haha]

===================================================================

Eric's diary entry on GOOD website on 2/8/2003

hi everyone, i am eric

Mm......i'm not in a good mood right now, cos' dongwan can sign in as an administrator while i can't.

i am VERY upset so i shall blog. i had wanted to come here to say hi to the fans.....so everyone blame dongwan.

i shall end here.

But...oh well, being the kind soul that i am, i will try to understand.

in reality, dongwan is not a good boy at all, he is very self-centred. Eric must be a VERY good boy to be able to understand and accept a boy like dongwan. i shall end here.

we have our own website now, so i can't end like this, therefore i am back here again.

firstly, i would like to congratulate our company for setting up this official site. to Mr park..[he names others]..and everyone else in the GOOD crew, let's adopt a whole new attitude as we walk towards the future! since we have not many members[i think he is referring to the small GOOD company], and in order to let us all be able to live together in peace, love and harmony, lets go for an excursion together, how abt that? hmm? highly-esteemed-mr park? mm....i hope i get my own page soon.

our hyesung will be releasing an album soon, i'm sure no one knows about this right? bcos its still a secret, so no one should know. everyone pls support him. recently, hyesung have been bugging me to help him, oh what am i to do? of cos i'll have to help him...hyesung likes me MOST amongst the members, but i have no such feelings for him....ONE more thing! this is TOP secret...minwoo is currently working on his first album. the problem is, this person cannot do anything without me. and so i am helping him with his album currently. actually, minwoo also loves me most[out of all the members]. as for dongwan...mmm..he does not do anything all day, except going in and out of the hospital[without stopping]. i told him he might as well build a hospital for himself. that man received lots of scripts and is trying to decide between a movie or a drama script. in my opinion, he should act in a drama, cos' that seems more difficult than a movie. perhaps he shall be the first member to step out of shinhwa with a real solo career as an actor. but that is not really true cos im really the first one to do so. my life is a play, and so everyone has been cheated by me. we are left with the youngest 2 members aren't we? the two of them are going to singapore and nv coming back...nah just kidding. they are going there for work, to film a sitcom.

andy is definitely gonna act in comedies or sitcoms, but junjin is still deliberating between 'non-stop4'and a movie. as for me...mmm..im actually at home seriously deliberating between washing clothes or doing the dishes. we have to start our solo careers sooner or later. OH! i filmed a couple of CFs yesterday and this cf will only be revealed in winter. i must study hard and do well in school,in fact, i got rather good grades this semester. i want to graduate soon and become a researcher.

from now on, shinhwa will be with GOOD entertainment. Everyone Pls support us. i know that everyone was worried about junjin and me today and i apologize to have let all of u worry. Jinnie is not feeling too good about his waist recently and he is the type who hates going to the hospital...i will pull him to the hospital with me, so everyone pls do not worry. OH! im sure u guys are curious about how i sustained my injury right? i just moved into my double-story bachelor pad where the second storey contains only my bed and i got my injury from falling off the bed. i was having a nice dream, bit...WAH! i fell down. REALLY, i REALLY fell off the bed. actually, i am not too troubled about the pain, but am troubled about the worry i caused the members. i must get well before the fanmeeting! anyhow, junjin and i still wish to apologize to everyone.

under the request of Mr park, i came here to leave a msg. i hope everyone have a beautiful night. lastly i recommend that u should all listen to Franky J's 'don't wanna try'. may u all have a memorable/excting[??] night, and may we meet again in our dreams. EVeryONE, i shall end here.

P.S FRanki J's song is the latest song on my favorites list but u can't buy the cd yet, so everyone pls go listen to it online. ~biabia~

Yours sincerely,

Eric

THANK U VERY MUCH!

=============================================================

credits: bestshinhwa+me for translating...how on earth do i do credits??

Guest p00hpal

^^ was gonna say the same thing. looks like they are using shinhwa and sungie's popularity to attrach people to buy the cd. they got me.....hahhahaha....cuz i'm ordering myself a copy...

but before i do...

can anyone help direct me to a site, besides yesasia, where i can purchase that would help count toward the sales figure? i'm from the u.s. and can't read korean :-( thanks in advance

EDIT: shamshiku: thanks for the eric's diary translation....hahhahaha....childish, but that is one of his attractions. ahhahahah....sungie likes him best...i want to hear that from sungie :P

Guest chopsticksandspoon

yay!

i'm back!~

i was lurking yesterday but didn't post.

now i regret it cause yesterday, i was only behind by 2 pages. now i'm behind by 4. <_<

page787

alexine ALEKSHIN!~, lols. you're alive!~

you were a spazztic buddy last night.

haha.

i do remember you!

i just talked to you last night.

puahahaha!~

AMY!~, yes. i'm not really afraid of defending our boys... i'm more afraid of what other people will think about me afterwards. (i know... that was a pathetic and totally wrong reason. i don't know. i hate it when someone thinks wrongly of me. that's the worst thing that someone can do to me, think wrongly of me. *shudders*) that was kinda off-topic so gotta whiten that out. ^^

thanks for all your reminders. will always keep them in mind. :)

LOLS!~

almost bald and with a perm divided in the middle!!!! puahahaha!~

gotta agree with you!

this time, it's my fave hair on wannie. so i can drool extra buckets this time. ;)

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF WANNIE!~

wa!~ if you end up subbing it, i'll love you more than i love you right now. hahah, that's kinda too much already. :w00t:

samshiku!!!! puahahahah!~

taht IS hilarious!~

*runs off to watch said clip*

page788

GINNIE!~!!!!!

:fury: :fury: :fury:

how dare you!~

now i'm in an eric mode again!!!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

eric's so adorable. such a dork.

but then i saw that last gif, the wan and eric blowing those lucky bottles thingy...

and all of a sudden, i'm in a ricwan mode!~

^^

very rare!~

ROZZY!~

lols, rozzy thinks my wannie is hot!~

^^

and yeah, you are absolutely right about that thread. tsk. why did stupid krizza even bothered??? <_<

there's no other better way to wear your comp out than to fill it with shinhwa files. videos, mvs, clips, pictures, mp3s... haha. ^^

mommie alice! i'm really glad the dvd you got worked well. now i hope i can buy one.

gr. i lost 30 bucks the other day. so now i'm broke. :tears:

mommie!!!!!!!!

i love you!~

thanks for the trans!!!!!

andy and jinnie are so darn cute and adorable.

in my opinion, andy is just too cute sometimes that like minu, he should be arrested. not for being too hot though, but for being too cute.

nutzie, i'm trying to remember what your name is.... nata-? something, haha. was it dv who posted it before? i'm lazy to look for it. wa!~

anyways, i did not stole eric from you!~

he came to me willingly. :blush:

what wan mode? :rolleyes:

i'm in an ERIC MODE!!!!!!

ericmode.gif

weeee!!!!~~~~~

ROZZY!~

those jin pics are love!

and i saw jinnie immediately in that group pic!

what do i get?

is there a prize? :lol:

and a hot andy? *faints*

a HOT WANNIE????

*dies*

MJ!~

lols, yes. eric is SO HOT in super rookie.

when i watch it, i'm always in an eric mode for days.

like today!

^^

ERIC MODE!!!!!

yes yes! goldfish is good too!!!!! actually, whatever show is good. haha. they can come on vitamin *remembers 7th jib*, or sponge for all i care. i'd like them to guess what the meal is, for that ep!~ haha!~

yeah, edward did close it already. *loves edward*

it was getting out of hand.

^^

thanks mj!~ someone should really warn me... :P

and yes, nutzie is stealing jinnie away from you *pushes nutzie to jinnie* see?

*huggles eric*

*nutzie's back on eric mode. darn! :sweatingbullets: *

XTINE!~

lols, dongwan agressive.. was such a hot sight, eh?

what the? they said that to minu???????

iefermlxmfo;erijkfoerjk.fioergnmuci;awe,foxo;j, wei!!!

i better not see that comment or i'll report that person to the YT people and tell them to suspend his account.

then i'll kill him.

puahahha, i almost got myslef a minu concert dvd! well, if i won 1st place in the minjin birthday bash in SS but i only won 3rd place ^^ i haven't received my prizes yet though....

if you order it, i know what will happen to your tv, it will be wet. with xtine's drool. haha. ;) i mean, mine will be.

page789

MJ!~

puahaha, that happens to me quite often. i own a page but i've got nothing to share and i feel bad.

lols!~

and you used the i own a page banner again!~

*huggles mj!~*

dotty!~

lols, i agree.

lsm would probably kick him for falling sick! haha.

thanks for the link to the clip!~

JOYCE!~

puahahaha!~

*sweeps confetti*

hong kyung min????

hong kyung min!!!!!!!!!!

*dies out of total happiness*

wannie with hong kyung min.

gosh, this is heaven.

ALEKSHIN AND XTINE, actually, i don't like the fact taht the girl is with him at all. :ph34r:

*so alekshin, sheesh, can't i just call you alex? it's too long. aparently, all the wannie lovers here are inflicted with the MINU SYNDROME. where you love wannie but totally lust after minu.

tsk tsk.

this is serious.

ATE AI!~

lols!~

i'm still not done watching all my shinhwa cds!~

i'll watch them this break.

then i'll give you the list!~

wee!!~~~

^^

it's good how i have this cd that is full of andy, cause i know you love him. ^^

that comment about that thread... so true.

tsk. i'm such a kid sometimes. so immature. :blush:

MAL!!!~~~~

thansk for those new news, clips and pics!~

GRAWR. jinnie looks yummy....

samshiku!~

pmed you!~

square-boxes!~

thanks for the mini-trans!~

translate more!

haha, i'm so demanding!~

Rozzy!!!~~~~

in orange crush?

okies, i'll look there!~

puaahaah!!!!!

but maybe i saw this in SS but didn't download.

tsk tsk tsk.

persephone, agree with nutzie...

it's the SM power.

*shakes head*

nutzie, lols....

why is jinnie getting hot?

why?

well, why is eric getting hotter for me then?

*huggles eric*

page790

NAOMI!~ missed you~

*huggles*

ROZZY!!~~~

you're making me want to take a job while studying.....

so i can spend everything on shinhwa stuff!!!!!

gr.

i watched the guerilla concert in YT and i cried....

what more when it's bigger, clearer.....??????

JOYCE!~

finally!!!!!!

KSA beat that darn drama off the top spot!~

puahahahah!~

now it's shinhwa changjo power all the way!~

MAL,

i'm dead.

wannie wearing shades???????????

yeah, i'm dead.

wannie wearing sleeveless shirts?

yeah, i'm double dead.

page791

xtine, you're a big dork.

^^

that's why i love you.

wow, i'm thinking of asking this really great artist here to draw me a pic of minu and wannie.... and then, i'll send it to goodemg.

^^

but then i checked how much and then bam.

it will cost me more than my life.

maybe when i'm workingand earning money i'll do it.

JOYCE!~

puahaha, i want that cd.

but i'm broke.

actually, i have this playlist in my comp... and it's name is : shinhwaballads.

yes, it's a playlist of all the shinhwa ballads from album 1 through their inspirational cd to minu's two solo cds and sungie's solo one... ^^

haha.

rozzy!~

yes, we're like a family here already.

for me.

glad we share the same thoughts.

i dunno what i'd do without this thread..... :tears:

and what the?

uploaded already??????

*runs to orange crush

weee!!!!!!!!

i'm done!~

*exit krizza*

*runs to the battle thread*

EDIT:

samshiku, lols. i actually printed eric's diary entries... from SS.

okay, seriously, stop it with the eric stuff.

i'm turning into an eric lover!!!!!!!!

p00hpal, eclickkorea.com

joyce, i always forget... when you post links from forums like ocean-six, it will redirect the link to the index page. always. it's an anti-directlink of the url kinda thingy. which i hate. ^^

so i'm now off to oceansix to look for said clip.

but..

what i found was eric's winter story.

so now, i'm watching it again.

and is still in an eric mode.

Guest angel2nyt

^^ was gonna say the same thing. looks like they are using shinhwa and sungie's popularity to attrach people to buy the cd. they got me.....hahhahaha....cuz i'm ordering myself a copy...

but before i do...

can anyone help direct me to a site, besides yesasia, where i can purchase that would help count toward the sales figure? i'm from the u.s. and can't read korean :-( thanks in advance

purchase it in eclickkorea

yay!

i'm back!~

i was lurking yesterday but didn't post.

now i regret it cause yesterday, i was only behind by 2 pages. now i'm behind by 4. <_<

page787

[

page788

page789

JOYCE!~

puahahaha!~

*sweeps confetti*

hong kyung min????

hong kyung min!!!!!!!!!!

*dies out of total happiness*

wannie with hong kyung min.

gosh, this is heaven.

JOYCE!~

finally!!!!!!

KSA beat that darn drama off the top spot!~

puahahahah!~

now it's shinhwa changjo power all the way!~

JOYCE!~

puahaha, i want that cd.

but i'm broke.

actually, i have this playlist in my comp... and it's name is : shinhwaballads.

yes, it's a playlist of all the shinhwa ballads from album 1 through their inspirational cd to minu's two solo cds and sungie's solo one... ^^

haha.

[

KRIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

i wanna hug you right now

hahaha

wala lang

hahahaha

i forgot what i was going to say

hahaha

im so excited for wannie's drama too..i heard hong kyung min was going to be in it..

geez

its weird seeing hwang jung eum with wannie

the tung tung and the witty guy

hahahaha

hahaha

oh dear

stop saying MY wannie..or else this will cause another war

i cant believe even after reading this a few times before i still find it funny

deliberating between washing the clothes and doing the dishes..hahaha

Guest theLEGEND

^mumuz: please don't quote the picture! thank you.

Thank you so much for the translation.. That dork! Still deciding between washing clothes and doing the dishes :lol:

You can purchase it either eclickkorea.com or annyoung.com :)

MJ!~

lols, yes. eric is SO HOT in super rookie.

when i watch it, i'm always in an eric mode for days.

like today!

^^

ERIC MODE!!!!!

yes yes! goldfish is good too!!!!! actually, whatever show is good. haha. they can come on vitamin *remembers 7th jib*, or sponge for all i care. i'd like them to guess what the meal is, for that ep!~ haha!~

yeah, edward did close it already. *loves edward*

it was getting out of hand.

^^

thanks mj!~ someone should really warn me... :P

and yes, nutzie is stealing jinnie away from you *pushes nutzie to jinnie* see?

*huggles eric*

*nutzie's back on eric mode. darn! :sweatingbullets: *

page789

MJ!~

puahaha, that happens to me quite often. i own a page but i've got nothing to share and i feel bad.

lols!~

and you used the i own a page banner again!~

*huggles mj!~*

KRIZZAAAAAAA~

Yeah.. I just asked one of my friends to watch that drama. She loves it! I mean who doesn't love Eric? :P

I know! Any shows will be good but yeah.. I hope they consider going to couple of shows. Anyway.. remember to watch this week's X-Man. Andy is gonna perform some comedy with KJK's Loveable song as the background. Can't wait! JunJin is going the be there too but I have no idea whether he's performing or not.

The topic for this week's X-Man is "2007! I definitely want this person to have lots of good fortune." (thanks to damifino)

Nutzie is back with her Eric mode teehee xD

Yeah, I dunno what to share with everyone else. I was going to share Shinhwa videos with everyone but I'm too lazy to search them.. besides, youtube is having a maintainance :P

One of these days, I'll PM you and request a b-set from you. Be ready! ;)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...inwoo2001-1.jpg

^ like that?

^ wow that is good...I'm saw somewhere before but I can't remember lolz

Ummm...nowhere as good as that...but I'll share my own :sweatingbullets:

Jinnie

01junjinoriginalcl2.th.gif02junjinpartialwu1.th.jpg

03junjinfinisham8yt8.jpg

^ was scanning through the plastic...so ripples ^^;

Hyesung

menu0569gaem2.jpg

^ anyone know where there is an original of this? For some reason, I can't seem to find it on my computer or anywhere on the internet anymore ^^:

Minwoo

menu0518pd.jpg

Eric

eric01originalcs7.th.jpg

eric03finalyg2ud9.jpg

^ this one is paint ft ink ft pencil...the effect is better, yes?

Too bad the lettering is so bad T.T

----

Hmmm...seems like I keep sharing the same 4...maybe should finish the Dongwan one someday...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

KRIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

i wanna hug you right now

hahaha

wala lang

hahahaha

i forgot what i was going to say

hahaha

im so excited for wannie's drama too..i heard hong kyung min was going to be in it..

geez

its weird seeing hwang jung eum with wannie

the tung tung and the witty guy

hahahaha

hahaha

oh dear

stop saying MY wannie..or else this will cause another war

i cant believe even after reading this a few times before i still find it funny

deliberating between washing the clothes and doing the dishes..hahaha

lols, i'll stop saying MY wannie..... ^^ okies. got that.

sorry. :blush:

anyways, why do you wanna hug me?

*hugs joyce*

*hugs tighter*

*tighter*

*until joyce can't breathe no more*

haha.

i know!~

i printed those eric diaries and was like..

i love eric!~

ERIC MODE~

eric is such a dork!!!!~~~

especially the old group and the young group.

and how hyesung always calls him.

*RICSYUNG*

and the WANSYUNG SOUP!!!!!!!!

WARGklcm,kcrer!~

that's the best recipe ever!~

I WANT A WANSYUNG SOUP!~

PLEASE PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST and unquote the pic

please please

lols, i was just gonna say that.

Guest p00hpal

^ xxtine & crystalis: are those your drawings? wow, you ladies got talents! thanks for sharing

thanks to jc_freakz, angel2nyt, and labingtatlo for answering my question. *off to eclickkorea.com and annyoung.com to place my order*

Guest samshiku

whew! another translation...hmm eric posted ALOT on THE ERIC. and his posts just gets FUNNIER....wait till i get to the '<sungwan cuisine' by eric e chef> post.

do u guys mind me translating? im gonna try to translate all..cos i know many of u have read his entries b4...im translating for those who wants to see it again and for those who are new fans...^^

=========================================================

ERIC POST ON 'THE ERIC'

3/8/2003 1.20am

[this was written in 'The Eric' website 2hrs after he wrote the entry on GOOD]

hello everyone, i am eric. today i feel like writing.

i just left an entry on the official website and when i came here the entry is already posted up and the site is even playing my favorite song, i am really very happy^^. actually, i came here to leave a msg before but no one believed that it was really me. i was quite disheartened so i did not do so anymore but only came here to see what everyone is talking about. actually, the sites i frequent when i come online is [??not mentioned] and here^^, really. i dunno why but i have an instinct that ppl will believe that it IS me when i write in today. the last time i came i saw [XX username] and [XX username2]...(am i right?) anyway, THE ERIC is really an interesting site.

its neat and nicely organized, nice ambiance, i like it here. i hope everyone have a beautiful night~ OH! i changed my hairstyle...although its a lil' funny-looking, but i like it bcos its VERY easy to manage, i just need to shake my hair[i reckon like a dog] after a bath and im done...but bcos of that [xx] cf, i have to cut my hair and shave...oh anyhow im worried abt it now, i think i will have to wear hats from now on. why dun i cut my hair short? i hate having to worry or fuss over things like this, extremely~

im really going to end now, i'll come back tml to see your replies~oh yea...can u guys change the picture used for the site entrance...? its a lil' awkward for me to look at it...pls change it into a more 'normal-looking' one, the current one i look crazy. O! can i ask u guys for another favor? after u see this message pls reply by giving me a brief intro of urself. for eg,...name, age, city, occupation..etc...bcos i see many 'unni'[older sisters] here, so im quite curious^^ especially when i see newly married women active here i feel bewildered and flattered[?] actually i am not young anymore, most of the women around my age are married i guess. thank u!

may everyone sleep well~

ERIC

=====================================================

credits: bestshinhwa+me^^lolz

Archived