[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i think it's 11:30 am

make eevryone you know watch it.

i'm giving out candies so my blockmates will watch ^^

haha...

NOOOOOOO! that is totally a BAD NEWS for me and my classmates!

we have class until 12 noon every saturday..

aish! bummer!!

now i feel bad.. argh!!

edit

i owned a page!

now i feel a little okay..

lol.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

NOOOOOOO! that is totally a BAD NEWS for me and my classmates!

we have class until 12 noon every saturday..

aish! bummer!!

now i feel bad.. argh!!

edit

i owned a page!

now i feel a little okay..

lol.

argh!

that's too bad!

gr.

i'm not that sure though.. haha.

i emailed gma7 telling them we're not happy with the time slot but they didn't emailed me back. gr.

luckyyou, thanks for sharing that~

neevr knew se7en and eric are close!

Guest wildcard.

er...two questions... actually, 3.

1) did Shinhwa just release a new song?

2) Does Minwoo have a brother by the name of Shiiba who's 15?

3) Is Minwoo close to Boa?

sorry, i'm not a Shinhwa fan but something came up that's raised these questions..

Guest missy2006

oh wow.. i almost teared when i was reading that news.. that's just sooo sweettt~!!! awww, i'm so proud to be a shinhwa fan [even though i didn't help at all ^^"]

just finished watching shinhwa's star golden bell~ i don't know what it's all about though, since i don't read chinese.. but yeah, dongwan is awesome!! hix, no eric >_<" but still.. the rest of the members were awesome too~

Can you please pm me with a link to it I want to watch even without the sub. Thanks!!!!

I think SUPER ROOKIE will be replacing Yellow Handkerchief ? are they going to show it during weekdays or only during saturdays?

Guest chopsticksandspoon

sorry, i'm not a Shinhwa fan but something came up that's raised these questions..

1. from their 8th album? i think maybe yes? well, there was an MV sketch of their song you're my everything. but i don't know, was that official? but i think it is./ but before taht, throw your fist wa sthe other song they released. but aside from those two and their title track once in a lifetime, none form the 8th album ^^

2. minu is the youngest of two boys and one girl. so that can't be. he's 28 or 27 in normal numbers... so he can't have a brother who's 15 years old.

3. as for this, i can't really answer. but they were both from SM entertainment. hm, but knowing how SM made an award giving body give Boa an award that is supposed to be shinhwa's.. i can't really say yes.

can someone please confirm this?

thanks!

there, i hope i kinda helped you!

hope!

EDIT::: why are you asking, btw? i see you're a dbsk fan? kinda irrelevant but i just noticed!

so why?

Can you please pm me with a link to it I want to watch even without the sub. Thanks!!!!

I think SUPER ROOKIE will be replacing Yellow Handkerchief ? are they going to show it during weekdays or only during saturdays?

i can't know for sure.

but let's hope that they just put it into primetime,. which is impossible.

gr.

i have no idea since i don't watch philippine television.

krizza

grr! yeah.. they were usually like that..

especially when we complain.. lol.

but argh!!

they should change the timeslot!

make it on primetime!! lol.

really? they don't answer emails?

ah! but i didn't complain. i only said thank you for showing super rookie. and i just mentioned that abs is better in dubbing and that tehy are also better in promoting and that we wished that abs could have gotten super rookie so they could have put it into primetime but thansk anyway, even though it's not primetime. damn you. okay, i didn't say that last part.

so i wa skinda bashing them in my email but i was really SUBTLE!

^ krizza already answered the first two so I'll confirm the third, but will expand a bit?

1)What do you mean by new song? As in a new korean single? They didn't release any korean singles, but like labingtatlo said, they did release 8th jib (state of the art) back in May. They also followed it with a japanese single (Sun in our hearts) and Japanese album (Inspiration #1). And recently...Jinnie released his single, Love won't come.

2) Answered :)

3) Yes, Minwoo is close to Boa. They were both in SM and Minwoo calls her his goddaughter on his phone.

Hope that helps

=======

krizza- Amy bad? Puahaha...I agree ripping is good :)

labingtatlo - lol... you are such a fanatic, running around promoting Super Rookie. I'm highly impressed by your enthusiastic display of support for Shinhwa. Sadly, I don't have that kind of drive. Yeah, I'm getting too old and my energy isn't what it used to be :( .

Btw, what kind of candy were you passing around trying to *bribe* people to watch the drama? You're too funny my dear. Super Rookie was an awesome drama. It got me hooked from the very beginning. The weird part is that I like the supporting cast much more than the main cast. The four leads at one point or another all got on my nerves. They were very annoying, but still addictive to watch. My favorite character was and still is the brother. He stole the show for me... :P . Everytime he appeared, just looking at him was enough to send me laughing like crazy. But yeah... I would have helped you passed out candy if I was around. Course, I'll probably end up eating half of it hehehehe...

okay. i am seriously laughing out loud!!!!

gr.

xtine!!! you said that????

minu is good in bed????

plus is that a MINU FIC i see there in your siggy?

it's not a wannief ic, i see. :phew:

i think minu is good in bed.

i think that too.

man, why are we talking about how minu is good in bed?

maybe cause he is good in bed?

ah yeah, he is good.

ah.

:vicx:

i know you say lots in that forum. lots of minu-realted stuff.

like how hot minu is.

and how wonderful minu is in bed.

hm.

and you call yourself a wannie lover?????

*innocent*

xtine, my minu is sick, that's why!!!! his voice was kinda husky, and he kept on rubbing his chest.. and he wasn't as talkative as he used to be in taht fanmeeting!!!!!!

he is sick...

minu!!!!!!!!!!!

you're not the only one not digging sungie's style. he looks like sung shi kyung!

eric looking dirty is better than my term grungy. haha. dirty sounds hotter.

a minu fic... not a wannie fic...

pretty! yes, that's the term! sungi elooks so pretty! waa!!~~

eric looks handsome, i say eric looks dirty. dirty-ly handosme. haha....

wannie.... of course, of course!!!! he looks so good no matter what!!!!

you know, what? minu can do those things you know? make people forget that wannie exists.. i call it the minu syndrome. i think some of us have it.

i admit in having it.

and what more civilized???? you mean we're barbarics????

haha....

okies, maybe sometimes.

i think i'll stick to not claiming wannie and just freelance between minu and wannie. ah! the good ol' days!

i may have said that... =X i wus reading a fanfic. and in it. minwoo is bangin this girl... LOLS.. and hes good in bed LOLS !!

psh. so what if its a minu fic?

DONTCHA KNKOW

BOTH MINWOO AND DONGWAN ARE MY FAVOURITES >[

and PUAHAH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MINWOO BEING GOOD IN BED AND NOT DONGWAN. OH OH!! U THINKIN ABOTU MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

THE SHAME >[

ppshh you're just jealous that u cant have minwoo OR dongwan!

YOUR MINU?

EVERYBODY UHEAR THAT

SHE CLAIMS MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

lols

HAHAHA

anyways. yes eric is dirty *droools*

i love that sexy mofo.

AND THANK YOU FOR THAT SE7EN AND ERIC THING!

the two of them are close eh? thastpretty cool

i have a picture of se7en and eric together. its cute. but they both look high/drunk

HAHA

Just because I'm nice (:)) I'm sharing this with you guys (You can find more of Se7en's episode @ the SSP thread) and you can dl the episode @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever.

This is the translation of Se7en calling Eric for his phone a friend..

The 'phone a friend' is like an extra helping hand in the game part. basically he can choose to call any celerity to help him guess the word and he chose Eric. The gist of the conversation is him telling Eric all the clues so Eric can later leave a text message to the main phone if he knows the answer. But here's a the translation for the earlier bit right before he starts giving him the clues..

ahh thank you for this translation luckyyou!! does anybody know the date of this episode?

why does it seem like people always call eric for clues or answers? in this case, and andy in sangsang plus.. and it's also in kim jong min's manwon ui haengbok with solbi [well, he kinda asked andy to call eric but eric was busy filming i guess]

missy2006 - will find the links now and pm you..

Guest tvxqsaraeng

i'm so jealous of those Japanese fans......T.T they got to see them...... AGAin!!! *sobs.sobs* *sigh.....our time will come too rite??? T.T lolz....I hope WanSung had a good b-day:)

Oh and ur welcome to everyone who wanted that translation.....keke....i didn't know ALL of u wanted that translation.........i'll try and start doing more translations from now on......I know Mommy Alice can be busy being a real mom^^~ Minwoo's "To my GirlFriend" translation is coming soon so hold tight guys...i can tell Minwoo lovers are gonna swoon^^~~ keke.

OH! and for those who don't want to download but want to see Eric's KSA there is this wonderful sight:

www.peekvid.com and its there under Asian dramas and Movies!!! They're all subbed and everything! Plus there are other dramas and movies you guys might have been looking for too! Thought u guys might want to know that^^~

Minwoo close with BoA? Goddaughter........uh.....let me vent now:

I heard not a lot of good things about Boa....And i never really liked her from the start but i respected her because she has such talent......But then i don't understand how Minwoo could call someone who is SO mean to her fans his goddaughter......Maybe she is a great person in real life but as a fan who gets treated well by her celebrity i would be hurt if my celebrity ignored me and gave me dirty looks....Why do u want to be known as a two face?? Minwoo isn't like that at all. I heard of him being arrogant but i've never heard of him ignoring his fans and treating them badly on purpose....I don't know....I hope Minwoo isn't THAT close with someone like that............NO OFFENSE! I TOTALLY RESPECT BOA IN EVERYWAY! but i'm juss saying she has a stinky rep. even w/ her fans..........

Whew! Sorry about that~~ That was my first vent in We Loves Shinhwa.......keke...SORRY!

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSzzz......

i'll try and post soon with the Minwoo translation!

crystalis-thanks for uploading KSA on youtube xD! i love it when see it uploaded :P

xmkaex!!!! heck yeah! wannie IS always hot...

i remember that... hm, is taht YSMM? maybe it was happy together? ah. i tend to forget so sorry about that. i might have messed it up.

ah, your name is michele, righty? or did i forgot that too? awww!!!~~~~ :blush:

oh yeahh i remember now that it was happy together...i think i went crazy during that post xD

haha my name is marian, i think michelle is cooliever.

Just because I'm nice (:)) I'm sharing this with you guys (You can find more of Se7en's episode @ the SSP thread) and you can dl the episode @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever.

The 'phone a friend' is like an extra helping hand in the game part. basically he can choose to call any celerity to help him guess the word and he chose Eric. The gist of the conversation is him telling Eric all the clues so Eric can later leave a text message to the main phone if he knows the answer. But here's a the translation for the earlier bit right before he starts giving him the clues..

(Se7en calls his "friend" & hears Lalala playing as his calling)

Se7: Oh it's my song!

JHD: Did you call yourself?

SJH: Looks like you planned this already?

Se7: No. No I didn't.

FRIEND: Hello?

Se7: Hello.

FRIEND: Oh!! What's up man!

Se7: Hyung!

JHD: What's up man?

Se7: What's up!

LHJ: Jinusean?

SJH: Yang Hyun Suk?

TJH: A black person?

Se7: Hyung, what are you doing right now?

FRIEND: I was just lying down.

Se7: It's Eric from Shinhwa.

LHJ: Oh!! Eric!!!

Eric: Hello everyone!

LHJ: Moon Jung Hyuk!

Se7: Hyung, I'm filming Sang Sang Plus right now.

Eric: Oh what are the hints?

SJH: This is how it's suppose to go. (because previously when Uhm Jung Hwa called Lee Sora as her phone her friend, she was buzzed or something and was hilarious on the phone)

Se7: It looks like he knows how the program works.

Se7: Hyung, what did your mother say to you before she hit you?

Eric: Wait a minute!

LHJ: How scary!

Se7: Ok (fast foward while he gives the hintt)

Se7: Hyung, I have a question for you.

Eric: Yeah.

Se7: How can one become as handsome as you?

TJH: Do plastic surgery.

TJH: How can one have a such a common face like you?

Eric: Is this Tak Jae Hoon?

TJH: Excuse me?

Eric: Is this Tak Jae Hoon?

TJH: No, this is Bae Sung Woo (his real name).

Se7: Anyways, you have to hurry up and send the answer through text message.

Eric: O~kay!

ONE OF THE GUYS: Oh 'o~kay' came out again. (beccause Lee Sora was saying in her buzzed state 'o~~~Kay!!!' the entire time)

SJH: But Lee Sora said it like this o~~~~~~KKAAAYY!!!!!!!

UJH: I feel uneasy (worried) about this..

thanks for the translation. haha se7en is really close with shinhwa xD the "7th" member :lol:

Guest sunnydays.

hmm what wus it? i realli dont know. LOL

i say lots of stuff on that forum. =X

LOL

anyways

ROFL AT THOSE PICTURES. when i saw hyesung i thought "wow whos that girl" LOL im jk

but i realli am NOT diggin his hairstyle rite now.. :mellow: he looks so pretty though. but ugh his hair. pretty glasses though.

i like eric's look right now. his eyebrows are growing back! LOL. and he loosk so dirty. ;):w00t::lol:

but damn dongwannie looks so good in those pics!!!

and IS MY MINBONG CRYING!?

IS MY MINBING (editHAHA that was a typo. but! MINBING. I LIKE THAT. im gon call him that from now on!)SHEDDDING TEARS?!

T_________T

WHY

his eyes look watery. LOL

and i serioulsy laughed my richard simmons off when i saw dongwan staring/glaring at minwoo LOL

he looks hilarous. and minwoo is so oblivious LOL

puahahah. btw xtine is writing a shinhwa fic :o well.. more specifically a minwoo fic, BUT shinhwa is in it TEHEHE.

i posted it up on minbongstalkers like a month ago. LOL

and i think im finally going to post on soompi. la la.

yay for shinhwa fics!

Is that your fic on your signature? (: Minbong & Hyori? Looks interesting ~ I'm going to go read it! Yaaay Xtine. ^^ LMAO I agree, Hyesung looks pretty, but his hair is too long. =X ERIC IS GROWING HIS HAIR BACK! Dirty Eric... (; hahaha Minbing? XDD;; LOLLL. I like his name Minbong. It's sooo cute. Minbing... is cute too? XD;

Those pictures are sooo cuute, btw, thanks to whoever posted them (I forgot, i'm sorry =X )... but they all look so wonderful. <3 LOL at Minbong & Dongwan ~ :D

ah! all this filipino talk is making my heart ache. haha. don't really watch any filipino drama. any tele-serye. anything. excpet those kdramas they showed here. my grandmother loves watching bakekang, atlantika and all those other shows though. i haven't even watched any filipino movie yet. well, i have, those movies taht they required us to watch in school. filipino music is okay... local bands are great!!!!!

but when it all comes down to it, krizza is clueless to the philippine etertainment industry.

so anyways, if abs is to get kdramas... we want them to get the banjuns!!!! okies, i'm okay with emailing them, who's with me?

AND SUPER ROOKIE!!!! well, i'm still on with my text brigade. i text everyone in my phonebook to watch super rookie... i text themj everyday so they won't forget... is it 11:30? hm. many have been telling me taht the girl, Han Ga In is very pretty. hehe.. and i tell them yes she is! so watch super rookie!

LET'S SUPPORT SUPER ROOKIE! wootage!

haha... not participating in the WWi? or is WWii? maybe it's even the WWiii here. oh heck. (WW= Wannie War) well, you sure are making up for it now... telling me to get my hands off him when he clearly is mine!

ah! i knew it! heroine 5! hehe, that ep was so full of ricsyung!

RIZ! lols, angel2nyt.. hehe, she is nameless! lols.

well, eric's playboy bunny siggy! i remember a few pages back when we were talking about how it looked like a playboy bunny... :P

xtine!!! you said that????

minu is good in bed????

he must be.

ah.

he is.

really.

:ph34r:

hehe...

i remmeber that clip! sungie is such a stalker soemtimes... and it's eric and jinnie he stalks... hehe jinsyung and ricsyung love...

eric looking dirty is better than my term grungy. haha. dirty sounds hotter.

a minu fic... not a wannie fic...

pretty! yes, that's the term! sungi elooks so pretty! waa!!~~

eric looks handsome, i say eric looks dirty. dirty-ly handosme. haha....

wannie.... of course, of course!!!! he looks so good no matter what!!!!

you know, what? minu can do those things you know? make people forget that wannie exists.. i call it the minu syndrome. i think some of us have it.

i admit in having it.

and what more civilized???? you mean we're barbarics????

haha....

okies, maybe sometimes.

i think i'll stick to not claiming wannie and just freelance between minu and wannie. ah! the good ol' days!

Oh Krizza. I missed your randomness... XD;; <3 I'm so behind on The Philippine Entertainment Industry too! Well... that's cuz i'm over here in the states. o__O LOL But lately i've been watching old school Filipino chick flicks... the ones with Claudine Baretto, and Diether Ocampo... AND RICO YAN! When he was still alive. =\ (Do you remember him? Do you even know him? LOL) Man, I miss that guy... he was sooo cute and talented and smart... and his dimples, wow<3 LMAO. Yeah. Old school Filipino movies. u__U;; Filipino music is cool (: And how all this ties to Shinhwa so that i'm not spamming? THE PHILIPPINE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS BRINGING IN KDRAMA! More specifically, Super Rookie. =D I LOOVED that drama. Eric was so awesome. >:] <3 Haha, you're so dedicated to make the showing perfect ~ I admire that. :P LOL Wannie War... interesting. O__O CAN I BE THE REFEREE? XD; ... Eric can be my co-refereee. (; (; TEE HEE HAHAHA. *cough* (: btwithinkminbongisgoodinbedtoocoughhhhhpuahahah

Thank you so much for translations! (: That's so cuute, Se7en & Eric are friends! Yayy, I love it when celebrities & stars are friends. =P Haha ~ I wanna hear Eric's sexxy voice over the phone.... :ph34r:

i may have said that... =X i wus reading a fanfic. and in it. minwoo is bangin this girl... LOLS.. and hes good in bed LOLS !!

psh. so what if its a minu fic?

DONTCHA KNKOW

BOTH MINWOO AND DONGWAN ARE MY FAVOURITES >[

and PUAHAH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MINWOO BEING GOOD IN BED AND NOT DONGWAN. OH OH!! U THINKIN ABOTU MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

THE SHAME >[

ppshh you're just jealous that u cant have minwoo OR dongwan!

YOUR MINU?

EVERYBODY UHEAR THAT

SHE CLAIMS MINWOO AND NOT DONGWAN!!

lols

HAHAHA

anyways. yes eric is dirty *droools*

i love that sexy mofo.

AND THANK YOU FOR THAT SE7EN AND ERIC THING!

the two of them are close eh? thastpretty cool

i have a picture of se7en and eric together. its cute. but they both look high/drunk

HAHA

LMAO. Dirty Xtine. Minbong goes BANG BANG BANG... *cough* Okay. U___U; what's this fic that Minbong bangs the girl? She's lucky. XP LMAOO. Dirty Eric... ohh deaar (; Sexaaayy. HAHA OMG I wanna see that picture of Se7en & Eric together. (: I think I may have seen it before... but i'm not quite shooor. =O

You know what I noticed? Conversations are getting DIIIRTIERRRR.... *cough* Let's keep it pg-13? O__O;; ... I don't think that's possible. XD;; LMAOO never mind ~~ XD Jk ~

BY THE WAY --

Have you guys seen a really old Shinhwa Love Letter Episode, with Han Ga In as the guest? IT'S SOO HILARIOUS. OMG, I was dying of laughter... and the DATES with Han Ga In they were SOOO romantic! I was like, drooling the entire time. U__U;; Lucky girl, getting to go on a date with those "two guys" (don't wanna say who they are for those who haven't seen the episode yet). but, yeah, I recommend watching it... sooo funny, and sooo sweet. <3 Ahh, I miss Shinhwa on game shows. =(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYESUNGIIIEEEE<3

Guest angelix

[sCANS]TSUDOI SHINHWA THE LEGEND 2006 PAMPLET

CLICK to see --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=5886.new#new

Credits : Hikki @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

----------

[MQ] 061124 Eric And Andy - Jump MV [+SS/YSI]

ericandyjumpmusicvideo6kf6.jpg

ericandyjumpmusicvideo6yn8.jpg

CLICK to d/l --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...17591#msg117591

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

--------

[FANCAMS] 061123 Shinhwa japanese Fanmeeting + Airport (+SS)

CLICK to d/l --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=5887.new#new

Credits : junjinanna @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

i don't think they will be coming.. i think they planned not to come from the beginning, even before yg boycotted the show.. i'm not really sure though.. but they're probably not coming..

Archived