[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

hah!!! so apparently hyesung only forgot to shave before the flight!! it seems like it's eric's that's going back to the grungy look.. nooo~!!

hyesung looks good with the glasses ^-^ eric doesn't look as tired after his break.. that's a good sign.. only 1 andy pic? what's with dongwan staring at minwoo? i think all of them are happy to be together again, that's good..

^ haha I was thinking the same thing about woodong...I think it's the ponytail...they haven't seen each other for awhile, right? Or something must be really interesting about the back of Minu's head because Jinnie's staring at the back of Minu's head too lolz

Wonder what would happen if I just kinda Tugged on Wannie's sweater :phew:

---

And it's so weird ppl keep telling me 'have a good thanksgiving' because our thanksgiving was way back in October lolz :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

angel2nyt

Is your name Jamie? Merely guessing!

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! LOVEDD IT! :D

Anyway, this is the first time i'm posting something here! this is my very first post in soompi, althought I've hunged around for a long time. Wanted to save my first post for Hyesung's birthday! hee..

I'm posting now because i see hyesung again! after soooo long! :sweatingbullets: He lost weight right? But he looks good! can't wait for the muscles!

Ps. I'm glad he shaved. :D

First off, thank you ever so much for posting those pictures and diary entries, angel2nyt. It's so good to see all the guys together again as a group.

Secondly, I am so JEALOUS of those Japanese fans! Those diary entries are making me green with envy. I think Shinhwa is being EXTREMELY UNFAIR to the poor fans in other places. Weren't they just recently in Japan back in September? I feel so left out! We get NOTHING here in the US. :tears::(:tears:

Forgive me for ranting there. Just needed to get it out of my system first. Okay, I'm cool now. Though, still kinda bitter....

xxtine_21 no no not that

although hahahaha..with everything i have read in the fanfic forum of minwooforum

i think minwoo is good in bed

hahahaha

hmm what wus it? i realli dont know. LOL

i say lots of stuff on that forum. =X

LOL

anyways

ROFL AT THOSE PICTURES. when i saw hyesung i thought "wow whos that girl" LOL im jk

but i realli am NOT diggin his hairstyle rite now.. :mellow: he looks so pretty though. but ugh his hair. pretty glasses though.

i like eric's look right now. his eyebrows are growing back! LOL. and he loosk so dirty. ;):w00t::lol:

but damn dongwannie looks so good in those pics!!!

and IS MY MINBONG CRYING!?

IS MY MINBING (editHAHA that was a typo. but! MINBING. I LIKE THAT. im gon call him that from now on!)SHEDDDING TEARS?!

T_________T

WHY

his eyes look watery. LOL

and i serioulsy laughed my richard simmons off when i saw dongwan staring/glaring at minwoo LOL

he looks hilarous. and minwoo is so oblivious LOL

puahahah. btw xtine is writing a shinhwa fic :o well.. more specifically a minwoo fic, BUT shinhwa is in it TEHEHE.

i posted it up on minbongstalkers like a month ago. LOL

and i think im finally going to post on soompi. la la.

yay for shinhwa fics!

Guest angel2nyt

anyways

ROFL AT THOSE PICTURES. when i saw hyesung i thought "wow whos that girl" LOL im jk

but i realli am NOT diggin his hairstyle rite now.. :mellow: he looks so pretty though. but ugh his hair. pretty glasses though.

i like eric's look right now. his eyebrows are growing back! LOL. and he loosk so dirty. ;):w00t::lol:

IS MY MINBING (editHAHA that was a typo. but! MINBING. I LIKE THAT. im gon call him that from now on!)SHEDDDING TEARS?!

!

i know.. hyesung and that hairstyle

he looks so pretty..uuuurrrrggggggghhhh

i also like eric's look now...he looks so handsome

and wannie.. i will always say he looks good... but he looks so much more handsome these days than ever before(except of course that photoshoot with that jacket on and he was standing against a wall)

your minbong???hahaha... minwoo campers are much more civilized than dongwan fans (oh my goodness, i was laughing my head off while typing this line) *coughsthrowingthingscoughs* hahaha

i just remembered dongwan is my favorite too hahaha :phew::ph34r:

lexine, no deary.. someone *coughskrizzacoughs* actually posted my name here yesterday

hahaha

uurrrrggghhh im talking nonsense

crystalis - i know what you mean.. hahaha, are you in canada? cos i see thanksgiving and i'm like, uhh that's over like a month ago O_o"

angel2nyt - i think i know your name [i saw it a few pages back] but are we allowed to call you that?

you know what shinhwa should do?? come to toronto!! hahaha.. how come we didn't know that eric went back to LA??? geez, i could have asked my cousin to stalk him or something *not that he would actually do it for me because he's retarded, but still, at least it's an effort* kyaaa~ i want to see eric in person at least once in this lifetime!!!

Guest angelix

24/11 [news] HyeSung, Chinese Fans Donate in his, name as a Birthday Gift

onlyhyesung.jpg

onlyhyesung2.jpg

onlyhyesung3.jpg

27th Nov 2006 is Shinhwa's main vocalist Shin Hyesung's 28th(lunar) birthday. Shin Hyesung's Chinese fanclub "OnlyHyesung.com" in wanting to give Shin Hyesung a memorable birthday, have organised a "Let Them Listen to the Sounds of the World" fund-raising for the hearing-impaired. This event raised funds to be donated to the Lions International charity organisation branch in Beijing under Shin Hyesung's name. It aims to help the hearing-impaired "listen" to the sounds of the world. In conjunction with Shin Hyesung's birthday on the 27th Nov, fans had wanted to use this opportunity to present their love by raising funds and presenting the donation certificate to Shin Hyesung as a special birthday gift.

Lions International-Beijing will be receiving the donation of more than RMB$10,000 from OnlyHyesung.com under Shin Hyesung's name. They will present 3 Honorary Certificates, 1 in English, 1 in Chinese and 1 representing the event, on behalf of the hearing-impaired to express their thanks.

Shin Hyesung, born on the 27th Nov 1979 in Korea, owns a heavenly voice that have mesmerised many fans. As the main vocalist of Shinhwa or as a solo artiste, be it dance tracks or ballads, he always expresses these songs beautifully. Fans hope that these hearing-impaired can recover soon and be able to hear the sounds of the world again. So that they can, with Hyesung, enjoy life's abundance through music.

Fans have also expressed that through this event, in their small effort, they hope to raise awareness in helping Lions International in aid of the hearing-impaired so that they can recover and return to the world of sounds. They also hope that it will strengthen the base that Shin Hyesung can establish in China.

According to a survey, in China, there are about 20.57 million people who are hearing or speech impaired. Even those who are 7 years old and below accounts for 80 thousand of the numbers. Every year, there is an increase of 30,000 in numbers. When the proposal for this event was raised, there was an alarming response from the "orange princesses". Within 24 days, fans from all over the world, even America and Russia, saw 107 people donating. Donation amount came to RMB$11,270. Through this fund-raising event, all donations will be given to the Lions International-Beijing's activities to help the hearing-impaired. They will award the certificates with the words "Donor: Shin Hyesung" on them and be given to him through his fans as a special significant birthday gift!

jess's edit:  “Under HyeSung's name,to help our compatriot”,we wish everyone in the world health and happiness! China's orange princesses wishes to say to HyeSung and Shinhwa, we will be with you forever! Love☆Sung

Article Link: Entertainment Sina

credits:ent.sina.com.cn and shinhwachangjo + sheryl@myanglicblog + dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...seen#quickreply

Guest angel2nyt

angel2nyt - i think i know your name [i saw it a few pages back] but are we allowed to call you that?

of course you can..

im so happy today!!!!!!!!!!wweeeeiiihhh i finally watched goodbye sadness..but without subs.. but its okay.. at least i can watch it already in its in youtube.. wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeiiiiihhhhhhh

so happy

thanks angelix

i just noticed chinese fans are ,3

they also did that for andy and dongwan's birthday.. theyre so nice

Okay, now I'm impressed. What a truly meaningful present. Those fans really do think of everything. I'm sure Sungie will be deeply moved by their thoughtfulness. Man, Shinhwa fans are so united and full of spirit! We are lucky to have Shinhwa, but they are also lucky to have such devoted fans.

Guest hammie2010

thanks tvxqsaraeng for the translation =) i loved the part when HYESUNG said "NO!!! (안돼) its just so hilarious. also tt part where both dun wan to ask Kim Min Sun the question n HYESUNG pushed WANNIE to the front :D HYESUNG is such nosy guy - interested in celebrity's relationship. Awww.. i miss the 6 of them :blush:

hi.

tvxqsaraeng, thank you soooooooooooooo much for the translations. i made the request doubting that anyone would be able to translate it, but i was wrong. really really appreciate it because wansung are my favorites in Shinhwa. thanks so much, you've made my day.

one thing, i'm always curious to see how and if the members of shinhwa change their looks so thanks for the pictures. hyesung does look like a girl and it's not his best haircut but i still like him. Minwoo, i'm totally speechless about his hair. it looks fine, i guess. andy looks normal and nice. eric looks fine with his new grudgy look. and junjin, i don't like the long hair...i prefer him with short hair, but that's just me. and Dongwan, what else can i say but that he looks absolutely amazing. i always love his hair (sorry guys, i think i have an obsession with guys and their hair. it's weird but i determine if i like a guy by his hair. it's wbizarre, i know.) dongwan looks great.

thanks to all you guys who contribute to this thread. i've never known any fans as devoted to a group as you are. props to all. :D

oh wow.. i almost teared when i was reading that news.. that's just sooo sweettt~!!! awww, i'm so proud to be a shinhwa fan [even though i didn't help at all ^^"]

just finished watching shinhwa's star golden bell~ i don't know what it's all about though, since i don't read chinese.. but yeah, dongwan is awesome!! hix, no eric >_<" but still.. the rest of the members were awesome too~

Guest miss':bella

Everyone!

Please go to "Korean Celeb's Pictures" section and help SHINHWA out! Leave lots of pictures of them and get them exposed to lots of people! Plus, leave lots of messages on SHINHWA topics! OK???????????

Thanks!! FIGHTING ^_^

Guest angelix

[LQ] 061124 Shinhwa's Fan Meeting In Japan On Mezamashi TV [+SS]

sfanmeetinginjapanonmezrh1.jpg061124shinhwasfanmeetinqj1.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=5882.new#new

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

--------

[MQ] 061124 Eric's U.G.I.Z 2006 Winter CF 30 Sec. [+SS]

ericugizcfwmv000003169me7.jpgericugizcfwmv000015081ck6.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...17581#msg117581

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Guest chopsticksandspoon

jerrybabie26

we should do that... an effort is an effort

but since the info is from wikepedia i'm not really sure of its validity since its also a stub ... but we should...

we really need shinhwa madness in manila hehehehehe

thanks ane_108 for the info... that was quite a while back... never even heard of them yet... wish they'd come back even if just for another shoot

angel2nyt

i dont think that would be possible in the near future

especially that there are minimal k-dramas in abs nowadays..pls, a lot of their talents are underused that the fans arent liking it

HOWEVER, we must ALL remember that eric's last drama KSA Invisible bla bla(crap the title is so long, i always forget what it is..sorry

so we can petition abs to air that.. also 'let's go to the beach' and some banjun dramas (with andy) and since andy was in lovers in prague(let's try that also)

i noticed they get dramas with a lot of attention from netizens

on the other hand, gma gets dramas with high ratings, they dont get dramas with ratings lower than % in korea, except lovers in harvard because kim tae hee and kim rae won has a big following in the philippines already

i would just love to kill soompi's back-up right now

jerrybabie26

hahhaha... yeah.. wishful thinking... stupid ABS... well, you have to give them credit for trying to promote local acts.. but that's not gonna happen... their stories are either copied or so lame... or both ... but they are staring to show Kdrama's again sometime next month i think... they're taking their sweet time...

is there a shinhwa thread in the abs forums? if there isn't we should start one ans flood it with stuff so they see just how much popular Shinhwa really is... and hopefully bring their ratings up

and since they did show lover in paris they should show lovers in prague... since its supposed to be something like a trilogy thingy...

gma's picky... but i absolutely detest their dubbing... :fury: ... but i need to support super rookie... its thing Sunday right??? man... ABS management needs a knock on the head! :P

angel2nyt

its on saturday.. its STARTING THIS SATURDAY..

abs dubbing is also getting crappy.. i just watched their 'princess hours' preview.. and yoon eun hye's voice was :wacko:..so yeahi still want to murder soompi's back-up..uuurrrrggghhh

are we spamming?

oh my goodness.. did you guys saw the preview for Goldfish with andy..

its hilarious

damn.. my avatar is pure <3

ah! all this filipino talk is making my heart ache. haha. don't really watch any filipino drama. any tele-serye. anything. excpet those kdramas they showed here. my grandmother loves watching bakekang, atlantika and all those other shows though. i haven't even watched any filipino movie yet. well, i have, those movies taht they required us to watch in school. filipino music is okay... local bands are great!!!!!

but when it all comes down to it, krizza is clueless to the philippine etertainment industry.

so anyways, if abs is to get kdramas... we want them to get the banjuns!!!! okies, i'm okay with emailing them, who's with me?

AND SUPER ROOKIE!!!! well, i'm still on with my text brigade. i text everyone in my phonebook to watch super rookie... i text themj everyday so they won't forget... is it 11:30? hm. many have been telling me taht the girl, Han Ga In is very pretty. hehe.. and i tell them yes she is! so watch super rookie!

LET'S SUPPORT SUPER ROOKIE! wootage!

the dubbing is not good for GOONG? man! if KIM JUNG HOON'S voice is anywhere near ugly i'll march onto the station and stage up a protest!

ah! enough of this.

===

@labingtatlo - krizza, right? :) Wow looks like you guys had so much fun and wow at your sister's desk. You guys look awesome ^^

===

Sungie's face definitely slimmed down. I think he looks fine with his moustache and shades (kinda mysterious :) )...not too sure about how he looks without the shades though...hmmm No offense to Son Hoyoung fans (I really do love him) but I hope Sungie doesn't pull a hoyoung and be too buff :crazy:

yes amy! i'm krizza! *waves furiously*

yeah, we did have some mad fun. they were so shocked and also very curious as to why i celebrated it when he don't even know me. it's a good thing to show my devotion so they'll be "hm, is shinhwa that great for krizza to act all crazy towards them?" and we don't know what may come after... ;)

yeah, sungie's face DID slim down. sonhoyoung? GOD? well, i don't want a sungie THAT buff. it looks almost scary.

haha...that would be so funny if eric did fraw a moustache on his face, but i dont like seeing moustache on a lot of men.. the smell of aftershave is :blush:

no krizza.. dont call me that

hahaha.. just kidding so you saw my post in wannie's thread and since im just a few months older than you, you SHOULD NOT call me ate(however you can call me sunbae, but that's just weird :lol: )

oh my goodness, i actually wanted wannie to visit soompi

but thinking about what happened a few pages ago

i dont want him seeing this thread

thank goodness, i dont recall being a part of that..(so please get your hands off him okay, :phew: )

yes krizza THAT heroine 5, i noticed minwoo's background..that was their background for the shinhwa special

hahaha shinhwa addicts!!

hahaha

okies. i won't call you ate joyce then, ate joyce.

;)

haha... not participating in the WWi? or is WWii? maybe it's even the WWiii here. oh heck. (WW= Wannie War) well, you sure are making up for it now... telling me to get my hands off him when he clearly is mine!

ah! i knew it! heroine 5! hehe, that ep was so full of ricsyung!

RIZ! lols, angel2nyt.. hehe, she is nameless! lols.

well, eric's playboy bunny siggy! i remember a few pages back when we were talking about how it looked like a playboy bunny... :P

katelin_kim , heck yeah! wannie growing older is wannie becoming hotter!

tvxqsaraeng! thansk for the translation!!!!! *huggles you*

lols, wannie and sungie looks so good togetehr there. ah!

THIS SUNGIE IS SO GOODLOOKING!

heeh...

and that wannie... is as hot as ever.

MAL! thansk for the link! lols. wanie is such a dorko!

and he was described as the handsome dongwan! ahah, all the other members were only, eric, junjin.. andy... but dongwan's name came with a "handsome". tsk. people=really good taste.

WISH I WAS THERE!!!!

sungie rapping for his beloved jinnie is LOVE!

AND THE RICSYUNGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i died and went to heaven....

"eric realy loves hyesung" they didn't say anything but both just smiled.....

ahhhhh.......

this totally made my boring and crappy day!!!!!

strawberry16, i missed you too!!!!!!! i ddin't see you yesterday so i was like, where is she?

oh heck! you're comp broke down and you got a new one today already? talk about fast!

mayeb your comp has too much shinhwa vids. haha....

TOO MUCH is not good.

but when it's TOO MUCH SHINHWA, it's always GREAT!

xmkaex!!!! heck yeah! wannie IS always hot...

i remember that... hm, is taht YSMM? maybe it was happy together? ah. i tend to forget so sorry about that. i might have messed it up.

ah, your name is michele, righty? or did i forgot that too? awww!!!~~~~ :blush:

wus it the thing about minwoo being good in bed?! LOLS LOLS!

LOLS eric drew a fake mustache XD

which reminds me of that video of hyesung (i think) recording junjin and eric while they were sleepign ! HAHAA

junjin looked so pretty.. with his long hair LOLS

and eric has damn hairy legs LOLS!!!!!!

blackmailng? what the... BLACKMAILING DOESNT EXSIST IN MY DICTIONARY!!

<_<

okay. i am seriously laughing out loud!!!!

gr.

xtine!!! you said that????

minu is good in bed????

he must be.

ah.

he is.

really.

:ph34r:

hehe...

i remmeber that clip! sungie is such a stalker soemtimes... and it's eric and jinnie he stalks... hehe jinsyung and ricsyung love...

and what???? blackmailing???? gr. deny deny deny!

xtine's dictionary is incomplete.

plus is that a MINU FIC i see there in your siggy?

it's not a wannief ic, i see. :phew:

nutzie, your shinhwa randomness really makes me smile. i am so random too... shinhwa random. as in everything is shinhwa-fied. :P

oh my gosh.. i remember watching this..

it was so weird.. cause i didnt undertsand anything thanks for sharing this

now who was asking my name???

its easy..its a 5-letter name starting with j and ending with e

xxtine_21 no no not that

although hahahaha..with everything i have read in the fanfic forum of minwooforum

i think minwoo is good in bed

hahahaha

i know i know!!!!

it's jose!!!!!

mang jose mang jose!!!!!

^^

i think minu is good in bed.

i think that too.

man, why are we talking about how minu is good in bed?

maybe cause he is good in bed?

ah yeah, he is good.

ah.

:vicx:

JOYCE!

thanskf or the pics and the encounters....

hehe...

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES DONGWAN LOOKS EXTRA HOT IN THOSE PICS?

hehe, minu looks uber tired. he looks so mellow. gr. he should sit down, take a rest and eat lots of ramen like wannie! his concert is next week, right? and he is really sick. gr that boy.

then there's andy looking so cute as ever.... with jinnie looking so cool and tall there.

then there's eric looking so much hotter than he's supposed to. i mean, can't he not look hot and cool for once? JUST THIS ONCE? this is wannie's and sungie's baday and he's looking too cool and hot there...

and then there's wannie.... being perfect.

hehe. i am so biased.

nutzie, thank God he only forgot!!!! i mean, for a balladeer, ruged doesn't really spell out success. hehe. but maybe sungie could pull it off. so neways, it's good to see our hot and sexy sungie WITH NO moustache again!

eric going for the grungy look... NOW THAT IS HOT.

hehe.... eric and grungy is a perfect combination.

yeah, eric looks so good now... i think i'm in an eric mood!!!!

wannie staring at minu means = imma eat you later hot stud. haha... okies. must shut up now. the woodong is taking over my senses!!!!!!

katelin_kim, ah. so my theory was not true? :sweatingbullets:

^ haha I was thinking the same thing about woodong...I think it's the ponytail...they haven't seen each other for awhile, right? Or something must be really interesting about the back of Minu's head because Jinnie's staring at the back of Minu's head too lolz

Wonder what would happen if I just kinda Tugged on Wannie's sweater :phew:

---

lols. the wittle pony? that wittle wittle wittle pony on minu's back?

let's see what the jinsyung is secretly saying inside theri heads... and why they are staring.

wannie: minu! why is there a pony on your head? joke. why do you have a small pony? you look so much hotter without one!

jinnie: are you trying to steal my fashion statement, hyung?

bad amy!!!!! why would you want to tug on it????

i was thinking more along th elines of ripping it off.

:phew:

angel2nyt

Is your name Jamie? Merely guessing!

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! LOVEDD IT! :D

Anyway, this is the first time i'm posting something here! this is my very first post in soompi, althought I've hunged around for a long time. Wanted to save my first post for Hyesung's birthday! hee..

I'm posting now because i see hyesung again! after soooo long! :sweatingbullets: He lost weight right? But he looks good! can't wait for the muscles!

Ps. I'm glad he shaved. :D

hello! is your name lexxine? can i call you lex then? haha... i am so lazy when it comes to typing!!!!!

welcome tio the thread btw! we all love new comers! wootage! *dances celebration dance*

persephone, clam down. we're from the philippines, and we're like, just below them and it gets me so worked upt o think that i can reach up and grab them when i can't.

gr.

hmm what wus it? i realli dont know. LOL

i say lots of stuff on that forum.

LOL

anyways

i like eric's look right now. his eyebrows are growing back! LOL. and he loosk so dirty

T_________T

WHY

his eyes look watery. LOL

and i serioulsy laughed my richard simmons off when i saw dongwan staring/glaring at minwoo LOL

he looks hilarous. and minwoo is so oblivious LOL

puahahah. btw xtine is writing a shinhwa fic :o well.. more specifically a minwoo fic, BUT shinhwa is in it TEHEHE.

i posted it up on minbongstalkers like a month ago. LOL

and i think im finally going to post on soompi. la la.

yay for shinhwa fics!

i know you say lots in that forum. lots of minu-realted stuff.

like how hot minu is.

and how wonderful minu is in bed.

hm.

and you call yourself a wannie lover?????

*innocent*

xtine, my minu is sick, that's why!!!! his voice was kinda husky, and he kept on rubbing his chest.. and he wasn't as talkative as he used to be in taht fanmeeting!!!!!!

he is sick...

minu!!!!!!!!!!!

you're not the only one not digging sungie's style. he looks like sung shi kyung!

eric looking dirty is better than my term grungy. haha. dirty sounds hotter.

a minu fic... not a wannie fic...

i know.. hyesung and that hairstyle

he looks so pretty..uuuurrrrggggggghhhh

i also like eric's look now...he looks so handsome

and wannie.. i will always say he looks good... but he looks so much more handsome these days than ever before(except of course that photoshoot with that jacket on and he was standing against a wall)

your minbong???hahaha... minwoo campers are much more civilized than dongwan fans (oh my goodness, i was laughing my head off while typing this line) *coughsthrowingthingscoughs* hahaha

i just remembered dongwan is my favorite too hahaha :phew::ph34r:

lexine, no deary.. someone *coughskrizzacoughs* actually posted my name here yesterday

hahaha

uurrrrggghhh im talking nonsense

pretty! yes, that's the term! sungi elooks so pretty! waa!!~~

eric looks handsome, i say eric looks dirty. dirty-ly handosme. haha....

wannie.... of course, of course!!!! he looks so good no matter what!!!!

you know, what? minu can do those things you know? make people forget that wannie exists.. i call it the minu syndrome. i think some of us have it.

i admit in having it.

and what more civilized???? you mean we're barbarics????

haha....

okies, maybe sometimes.

i think i'll stick to not claiming wannie and just freelance between minu and wannie. ah! the good ol' days!

i tell, you! it's JosE!!!!

:P

mang jose, mang jose!

MAL! thanks for the news! shinhwa fans are so thoughtful. they don't just suport shinhwa, but they also support those in need for shinhwa.

i know shinhwa will be touched, especially sungie....

wannie's fans did this too, right? with that girl? ah, i can't remember the details...

JOYCE!

in youtube???

where where where?????????/

coollady6, i was smiling while reading your post. shinhwa fans are devoted. cause shinhwa... guys like them are rare.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kkomi75.cafe24.com/061123fanmeet1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kkomi75.cafe24.com/061123fanmeet2.jpg%7Boption%7D

Credit: rika @only4steve + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

--

OMG!! is this really Hyesung O.oo

he look so different!!!

esp the last, his style is like seung shi kyung (lol, i forget his name)

Hyesung, you are killing me :drool:

sungie colored his hair?????

ah!

you and i are thinking of the same thing! he looks like sung shi kyung!!!!!!!

killing you?

he's too gorgeous!!!! he's killing me too!

no i don't know if i'm in a wannie mood, or in a minu mood, or in a sungie mood. or in a n eric mood.

gr.

damn them.

EDIT:;;

mal,

IMMA GO DOWNLOAD!!!!!

thanks!!!

i see a realy close close up of eric!!!

eric mood!

EDIT2!!!!

the fanmeeting is full of RICSYUNG LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

yay! at last..

i have shinhwa to cheer me up!

school's been really harsh on me lately..

thanks angel2nyt for those pics..

ahihihi..

what time gma7 will air super rookie tomorrow??

i think it's 11:30 am

make eevryone you know watch it.

i'm giving out candies so my blockmates will watch ^^

haha...

Guest luckyyou

Just because I'm nice (:)) I'm sharing this with you guys (You can find more of Se7en's episode @ the SSP thread) and you can dl the episode @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever.

This is the translation of Se7en calling Eric for his phone a friend..

The 'phone a friend' is like an extra helping hand in the game part. basically he can choose to call any celerity to help him guess the word and he chose Eric. The gist of the conversation is him telling Eric all the clues so Eric can later leave a text message to the main phone if he knows the answer. But here's a the translation for the earlier bit right before he starts giving him the clues..

(Se7en calls his "friend" & hears Lalala playing as his calling)

Se7: Oh it's my song!

JHD: Did you call yourself?

SJH: Looks like you planned this already?

Se7: No. No I didn't.

FRIEND: Hello?

Se7: Hello.

FRIEND: Oh!! What's up man!

Se7: Hyung!

JHD: What's up man?

Se7: What's up!

LHJ: Jinusean?

SJH: Yang Hyun Suk?

TJH: A black person?

Se7: Hyung, what are you doing right now?

FRIEND: I was just lying down.

Se7: It's Eric from Shinhwa.

LHJ: Oh!! Eric!!!

Eric: Hello everyone!

LHJ: Moon Jung Hyuk!

Se7: Hyung, I'm filming Sang Sang Plus right now.

Eric: Oh what are the hints?

SJH: This is how it's suppose to go. (because previously when Uhm Jung Hwa called Lee Sora as her phone her friend, she was buzzed or something and was hilarious on the phone)

Se7: It looks like he knows how the program works.

Se7: Hyung, what did your mother say to you before she hit you?

Eric: Wait a minute!

LHJ: How scary!

Se7: Ok (fast foward while he gives the hintt)

Se7: Hyung, I have a question for you.

Eric: Yeah.

Se7: How can one become as handsome as you?

TJH: Do plastic surgery.

TJH: How can one have a such a common face like you?

Eric: Is this Tak Jae Hoon?

TJH: Excuse me?

Eric: Is this Tak Jae Hoon?

TJH: No, this is Bae Sung Woo (his real name).

Se7: Anyways, you have to hurry up and send the answer through text message.

Eric: O~kay!

ONE OF THE GUYS: Oh 'o~kay' came out again. (beccause Lee Sora was saying in her buzzed state 'o~~~Kay!!!' the entire time)

SJH: But Lee Sora said it like this o~~~~~~KKAAAYY!!!!!!!

UJH: I feel uneasy (worried) about this..

Archived