[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i wonder why the mkmf overseas award poll hasn't been screwed over by sm.. i was kinda expecting that he would be conceited enough to tweak that one too.. but anyway, shinhwa's still winning so farrr!!

oh, just want to remind everyone, keep voting for the mkmf overseas award!! i reckon that's one of the very few that's still fair enough for us to be worth voting for.. besides, shinhwa's still winning, so why not?

um, i think i lost the link to orange crush forum.. anybody care to update me? thank you~!!

[i think we've been good, that's why we haven't been given warnings by edward for so long.. keep it up guys~!!]

whee~!! 19th page ownage!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vignette

Mommie Alice I'm also confused with the conflicting stories I read about Dongwan's father.

I thought they were divorced too and yesterday there's a mention of his father dying.

But whatever his history, his mother should be proud to have raised a good son.

Still dreaming of....

shinhyesungavivn9.jpg

Guest katelin_kim

i met a Chinese girl today , at first i thought that she were Korean because her sweater has the words" Jinsung".When i saw it , i thought of Shinhwa right away. I asked her that is she Korean or not? then she said that she is Chinese

this is just the begining of my story!

She said that she can speak, read, listen to korean. And she said that she can read the Korean words on my hand( which was Lee Minwoo in korean)Then she said that she used to like him.I was like :"do you listen to Korean music?" then she was like: "Yes, but not as often as before!", then i asked her :"do you know Shinhwa?" she said yes and she said she used to be Shinhwa's fan , but not not any more. Then my friend just asked the rest of other questions.

My freind, Han, aksed the Chinese girl, Eva, that why she does not like M anymore, Eva said that she thinks M is a pimp now, she liked him during their SM time. Then HAN asked her that who does she like in Shinhwa now? Eva said that she likes Jinsung now. She said that Shinhwa is old now so their bodies are not as good as before. Then my friend, Han, said that M and J2 have great bodies, and DW too. Eva said that Eric lost his body figure now. Then they went on how Eric took the rap lyrics from other America singers, and how Andy is not as great as other five( Han does not like Andy much so she does not respond to this sentence, i lost my voice, my throat was so hurt i can not protect our Andy) Eva has like everything about shinhwa like concert DVDs, albums. She just loost interested in them. She said that Shinhwa just sinked down after changed to Good Entertainment. She like their old songs like Hey common, wedding.

Later on, she talked about DBSK, it is kinda funny, she said that DBSK is just the bunch of babies who try to act cute while there is nothing that is cute. Han agreed with Eva too, Then she talked about SUJU, how there are too many of them( 13) how young they are...

the thing that surprised me the most that she was used to be the moderator for Shinhwasarang and Shinhwachngjo, and her boyfriend is the moderator for shinhwa webs too.

I was happy when Eva is shinhwa's fan but i was so upset when she is no longer a crazy fan for our boys.

I love our boys now, they are not old, Eva said that the fact that Shinhwa is old now make them loose fans. i am sad, but can not blame her or anything coz i know it is hard to persuave a person, anyways she was shinhwa's fan and she does not hate them, she even bought the 8th album of Shinhwa, that is good.

finally, do i talk a lot?

Guest liloreobunny

i met a Chinese girl today , at first i thought that she were Korean because her sweater has the words" Jinsung".When i saw it , i thought of Shinhwa right away. I asked her that is she Korean or not? then she said that she is Chinese

She said that she can speak, read, listen to korean. And she said that she can read the Korean words on my hand( which was Lee Minwoo in korean)Then she said that she used to like him.I was like :"do you listen to Korean music?" then she was like: "Yes, but not as often as before!", then i asked her :"do you know Shinhwa?" she said yes and she said she used to be Shinhwa's fan , but not not any more. Then my friend just asked the rest of other questions.

My freind, Han, aksed the Chinese girl, Eva, that why she does not like M anymore, Eva said that she thinks M is a pimp now, she liked him during their SM time. Then HAN asked her that who does she like in Shinhwa now? Eva said that she likes Jinsung now. She said that Shinhwa is old now so their bodies are not as good as before. Then my friend, Han, said that M and J2 have great bodies, and DW too. Eva said that Eric lost his body figure now. Then they went on how Eric took the rap lyrics from other America singers, and how Andy is not as great as other five( Han does not like Andy much so she does not respond to this sentence, i lost my voice, my throat was so hurt i can not protect our Andy) Eva has like everything about shinhwa like concert DVDs, albums. She just loost interested in them. She said that Shinhwa just sinked down after changed to Good Entertainment. She like their old songs like Hey common, wedding.

Later on, she talked about DBSK, it is kinda funny, she said that DBSK is just the bunch of babies who try to act cute while there is nothing that is cute. Han agreed with Eva too, Then she talked about SUJU, how there are too many of them( 13) how young they are...

the thing that surprised me the most that she was used to be the moderator for Shinhwasarang and Shinhwachngjo, and her boyfriend is the moderator for shinhwa webs too.

I was happy when Eva is shinhwa's fan but i was so upset when she is no longer a crazy fan for our boys.

I love our boys now, they are not old, Eva said that the fact that Shinhwa is old now make them loose fans. i am sad, but can not blame her or anything coz i know it is hard to persuave a person, anyways she was shinhwa's fan and she does not hate them, she even bought the 8th album of Shinhwa, that is good.

Aww...hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinions, and I guess she's moved on, eh? You win some, and you lose some. Don't be sad. :( We still love them, and you know how special they are...and they make you happy! They make a whole bunch of us happy! That's all that matters right? As long as you and the rest of us are backing them up!! ^^ I think they look better than ever right now, and their talent has reached a new level completely. So don't be sad...SMILE!! They may not be #1 for her, but they sure are for the rest of us here. SHINHWA...FIGHTINGG~~~!!

Guest x_sadendings

linh. those pictures are breath taking XPP

but some of them look VERY photoshopped kekeke

i was just rewatching the shinhwa winter story concert dvd.

and *sigh* i miss them. well all together i mean.

helena you noticed too? :ph34r:

I noticed that too in the pictures... o.O

It's just these things never go pass me... oh wells it's shinhwa :w00t:

i wonder why the mkmf overseas award poll hasn't been screwed over by sm.. i was kinda expecting that he would be conceited enough to tweak that one too.. but anyway, shinhwa's still winning so farrr!!

oh, just want to remind everyone, keep voting for the mkmf overseas award!! i reckon that's one of the very few that's still fair enough for us to be worth voting for.. besides, shinhwa's still winning, so why not?

um, i think i lost the link to orange crush forum.. anybody care to update me? thank you~!!

[i think we've been good, that's why we haven't been given warnings by edward for so long.. keep it up guys~!!]

whee~!! 19th page ownage!!

Hrm.... HERE YA GO! http://z11.invisionfree.com/orange_c/index.php? B)

Come post and have fun!

Ok... Update on the oversea polls:

Shinhwa - Once In A Lifetime 365858 (49.87%)

Kangta&Vanness - Scandal 242256 (33.02%)

TVXQ! - O-Union 104775 (14.28%)

Super Junior - Miracle 7934 (1.08%)

Bada - V.I.P 2895 (0.39%)

Se7en - I Know 2689 (0.37%)

SG Wannabe - Partner for Life 2396 (0.33%)

BoA - Key of Heart 2285 (0.31%)

Buzz - You Don't Know Guys 1482 (0.2%)

Baek Ji-young - Love You Not 1073 (0.15%)

and katelin_kim

don't worry about I was kinda shocked she was a mod for SS and SC too. But peoples taste changes all the time and you can't do anything about it. As long as you still love our boys that's all that matters ^^

I'll admit I was kind of sad/angry reading that but you can't help it. Things come and go for some people :phew:

Guest paigehk

hey...i have the same experience. I talked to my friend who is living in VietNAM now. I have my YM status as "Shinhwa Fighting!" and she jumped right to me and said "Shinhwa is getting old now". I was shocked. Then she went on about DBSG......I was mad. But i tried to control so we did not fight...Nonetheless, i did give her a long talk about Shinhwa = Legend

How funny....I'm the totally opposite of Eva. I did not really like Shinhwa in the early years..(well, i like M though, i think he was cute)...You know in the early years, they all had like those funky hair style....that was what i hate. But now, years after years, seeing their strong friendship, their dedication and hard working, i begin to like them. Then i start to look for their musics, shows, clips....and guess what, I'm going crazy for them. I love Shinhwa because of what they are now...

btw, age really not a matter to me. Just look at my favorite entertainers now, none of them are young (Shinhwa, HAHA, Chae Yeon, Kim Hee Sun, Jang Dong Gun)....honestly, i prefer entertainers with experience and maturity than to a bunch of youngsters who only know how to show off some dances and acting all cool..or cute...lol

@ Mommie Alice Yes I noticed :)

=====

^Wow, really? I don't really remember an Eva...anyone else?? lolz

She is a bit contradictory though, ShinHwa is too old but DBSK is too young? Sorry, but what DOES she want? :sweatingbullets:

=====

@ nutzie I think I'm going to be a bit fair to SM since the golden disk results are similar to the mkmf poll. What I think happened though is mkmf's fault... Golden disk polls can only be voted on through cellphones, right? So I think the majority of the DBSK mkmf votes are by phone too...going through ip addresses without really doing any distinction most of ShinHwa's votes were wiped off...and DBSK votes remained.

strawberry16^ i love your gif!!!! it makes me happy and sad at the same time (: happy cause its eric!!! and he looks adorable, but sad because they don't come out a lot on fun shows.....

lol ty xD yeah i luv ricdy sooo much ^^

--edit-- thanks x sadenings for the pictures ill check on the rest of them at orange crsh tmrow im going to bed so late now just got home >.<

LOL! You noticed! LOL!

I switched because when I joined Orange Crush, I used userid mommie Alice....so not to get confused, I decided to change so I only have to remember one userid! LOL!

haha i didn't notice :sweatingbullets: haha i always thought your username was mommie alcie because everyone in here called you that and then i looked at you username thing again i was like..."ohhhhh she changed it"....haha im slow x|

[EDIT] --- oops.. I just realized that Linh has posted JunJin's schedule above :P

JunJin will be singing <돌아와 줘 + 사랑이 오지 않아요> for KBS Music Bank.

anyway.. I got question.

Which track of Winter Story Album did this conversation is for? Click Here!! You gotta love Dongwan's laughter. He cracks me up! :lol:

puhahah that's so cute..the first time i saw that i cracked up laughing. i wonder what that was for.

yeah, i guess people just move on...*sigh*

SHINHWA FIGTHING!!

HI shinhwa lovers... well i just found this clip

its about dongwan and Eric and hyesung babysitting at some korean family home

its really cute... i dont know if this is posted yet or anything, if it is Im sorry

hehehe

just check it out its really cute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5rYirO2Ig

puahhh..yea..that clip is funny. there's also a clip on youtube with junjin nd minwoo babysitting too! dang it..i dled it a while ago..buh i think i deleted the file otherwise i would've uploaded it for u nd yea.

lolz...i haven't posted here in a while..i've ben goin' crazy over at orange crush..muhhahha.

aww...i wonder how andy's goin to introduce junjin wen he preforms. x]...shinhwa x33

::edit::

haha..jc_freakz posted at the same time as me..xPP..

Guest theLEGEND

HI shinhwa lovers... well i just found this clip

its about dongwan and Eric and hyesung babysitting at some korean family home

its really cute... i dont know if this is posted yet or anything, if it is Im sorry

hehehe

just check it out its really cute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5rYirO2Ig

Yeah.. Here's the link for JunJin and Minwoo babysitting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-6xSMHncA&amp...ted&search=

puhahah that's so cute..the first time i saw that i cracked up laughing. i wonder what that was for.

Hahahaha :lol: I'm wondering too because on their Winter Story Album, I didn't remember any tracks having that conversations xD

Guest NewsStrive717

What Junjin said about minwoo being stingy made me laughed as well. (I loved that episode!) It is true though? I was thinking about it and I thought it could be true. I have some old clips of Minwoo giving presents to Junjn, and they were all the clothes he got from doing advertising, I guess they didn't fit him too well or maybe he didn't like them as much that he gave 'em to junjin. o.O lol

Guest robotic

hi everyone!

i'm in such a good mood today (finals are all finished) that i thought i might pop in to say hello and share some shinhwa love - some candy for your lovely eyes =)

here are some of my favourite shinhwa pics s2

sorry about the size..more shinhwa-ness of ogle at i guess ><

shinhwa16.jpg

Shinhwa12.jpg

Shinhwa13.jpg

Shinhwa20.jpg

Shinhwa.jpg

Shinhwa2.jpg

Shinhwa3.jpg

s2.jpg

puahh..i was juss on youtube..nd sort'n through the newest uploaded vids of shinhwa..nd ooo..i came across sumthing...interesting...puahhhhhh..itz really cute. the uploader juss made a video of fancams where the guyz r hugging/touching/kissing dongwan. har har...itz hot..x]

You're right - they are so cute and funny. They are jus so touchy feely with each other - part of who they are and why we love them so much! :D

puahh..i was juss on youtube..nd sort'n through the newest uploaded vids of shinhwa..nd ooo..i came across sumthing...interesting...puahhhhhh..itz really cute. the uploader juss made a video of fancams where the guyz r hugging/touching/kissing dongwan. har har...itz hot..x]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ibFAMVZyA5c

muhahaha!

i already watch this clip..

they were really funny..

you could really see their affection to each other..

eventhough they were guys..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

krizza comes with her replies.

page707

Amy, shinhwa's so far behind. it seems that the polls doesn't matter anymore. everything's so corrupt already. the polls... it looks like it's now as dirty as politics is.

pharmer, thanks for the andy pics. he looks uber cute in the 3rd ep of the new xman. love his outfit. :P

jerrybabie26, well, i hope that who ever gets goodbye sadness, they'll show it in primetime. if they don't, i'll appeal to the supreme court.

i watch sbs through their live broadcast in their website ^^

xmkaex, yeah. the first ep was so andy-less. good thing that in the 2nd ep he and jinnie got more air time. plus he was the only one who wasn't afraid to hit micky, well... you know.... argh. haha.

let's hope that in the next ep, the third one, andy will be the xman so he'll have more airtime. ^^

Riz, yeah. i could totally picture minu saying "ain't knowing me a gift already?" then he'll huggle that person like there's no tomorrow...

page708

coolieever, if your minu loving friend wants some great minu pics, there's always the minu forum to get all her minu needs. that minu forum, even though the theme is green... make sme hot whenever i visit. maybe it's because minu's pics are there. well, i dunno... :sweatingbullets: '

strawberry16, i actually have the drama. what i was saying that i want to download was jinnie's MV but it's all good cause someone from the jinnie thread already pmed me the link.

Riz, thansk for the wannie diary... i'll comment on each part later.

kiwistar, i think everyone loved the 'stripping' while running part. who doesn't? who? who? who?

Tiffy, yeah. jinnie looks so hot with his pony now. maybe it just grew on me? and you're using the avvie i made for you! ah. makes me happy? is the banner too big a file to be shown here in soompi? cause i think it exceeded 45 kb? just tell me if it did and i'll edit it for you so you can use it here in soompi too.

mommie Alice! you already have andy! wannie's mine.

angel2nyt, i think we could both go on forever when it's about wannie.

angel2nyt again, yeah. i noticed that too.

well, i emailed GMA7 telling them that we (yes, i said we) aren't happy with the slot. am i evil? well, i want more exposure. and they put it in that time slot? so i emailed GMA7 and told them to maybe change? if not, could they please advertise it better than others? and i also mnetioned about them getting KSA and Goodbye Sadness. they haven't replied though. if they don't reply, i'll email them again until they do.

speaking of Super Rookie, i've been telling everyone in school about it ever since you posted it here.

KRIZZA's CAMPAIGN FOR SUPER ROOKIE

1. she wrote little notes on her orange Post-its advertising Super Rookie, something along the lines of:

WATCH SUPER ROOKIE! GMA7! NOV25! SUPPORT ERIC! SUPPORT SHINHWA!

then she posted them in random places around the campus, the cafeteria, the math department bulletin baord (yes, beside those announcement for the exempted students last sem), walls in classrooms and benches along the corridor.

2. she received a pack of pastel candy from a classmate who just came back from Aklan and instead of eating all of them, she just took one piece and started giving the whole class for her ANTHRO101 the other pieces and telling them, "PLEASE DO WATCH SUPER ROOKIE! GMA7! NOV25! IT'S SATURDAY SO YOU GUYS HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!!" and when they'll say "no, i can't watch, i'm sorry", i take their candy back and move on to the next person.

3. when walking along the caorridors, she'll loudly and nonchalantly tell her friends to watch SUPER ROOKIE so the other students walking behind, infront and beside them will hear.

4. while introducing herself in her NATSCI4 class, she said, "I WOULD LIKE TO ADVERTISE SUPER ROOKIE. PLEASE WATCH-" then my classmate took my arm and pushed me down on my seat but i stood up again and finished my sentence, "SUPER ROOKIE! IF YOU DON'T, THOSE I GAVE CANDIES TO, PLEASE COUGH THEM OUT NOW."

DV, you have a lot of catching up to do! just stick around you'll be able to! :P

page709

Ane, we're doing the exact same thing! everyone else, filipinos here! do what we are doing!!!

Linh, this is what happen when you are busy spamming, no i won't cross that out, in O.C. (reminds me of the show the OC).

i'm your adorable dork? *feels special* :blush:

the plan is still on! woot! LSM, be prepared to be run over by Linh's ORANGE BALLOONS OF DEATH. they'll pop on you until you bleed and die.

and ofcourse i like jaeho! hehe, jaeho's the next best thing that happened to me after ricsyung and woodong. jaeho is sex. hehe...

gawsh!!! those pics of minu are so hot! minu abs... makes me wana eat my dinner on him. hehe...

and the shinhwa piccies... gorgeous.

you quoted too much so your quotes aren't showing. that's why i often do this type of replying when i know i'll quote too much ;)

samshiku, thanks for the new jinnie pics. hope shinhwa's with him. gr.

MJ, haha. jinnie mode? who isn't???? ah. yes. me! i'm in a wannie mode. :P

AMY! i can call you that? haha i've been calling you amy without your permission. well anyways, your comment about RICSYUNG just made me smile. :P

RICSYUNG MODE!

and minu with more perfs.. means more HOT MINU abs. i think i have athing for abs now. well, not any abs but MINU abs. sorry wannie.

MJ, i love that clip! hehe. it's so cute. and minu... wa.

page710

nutzie, yeah. i wonder too. maybe becasue he'll have no excuse if he tweaked it?

your comment about edward is funny. *waves to edward*

we've been good. well, i've been evil. bashing here and there.

we SPAM in orange crush... not here. :P

Louise89, thanks. i love watching that. when i was new to RICSYUNG, that was one fo the first clips i watched of RICSYUNG in action. it's so cute cause it's daddy ERIC and mommy SUNGIE taking care of their BABBIES!!!!

MJ, me too, i have no idea which track. i listened to it again and none! maybe it was a skit for the concert?

Rozzy, gawsh!!! WANNIE MODE!!!!!!

robotic, thanks for the shinhwa pics. the last one made me laugh cause i remember that photoshoot! that was the one where sungie can't gte his smile right and andy yelled at him and then eric hit andy for yelling at sungie! hehe... RICSYUNG in action again!

now.... for the two important posts.........

1. WANNIE's DIARY

Dongwan - My Beloved Diary

Always had this feeling that among Shinhwa's 6 members, Kim Dongwan has the least distance from fans. He loves to write his diaries on the official website, recording one's joy and telling his pains..With wrinkles slowly climbing to the corners of "Uncle Wan's" eyes, he hate that he appears strong on the outside but is sullen inside him, he hates that he puts is a smiling mask......But in our eyes, Dongwan is already not an idol who's far beyond reach but a perfect lover who can accompany us by our sides and spend a lifetime together. Everyone of us is willing to give him our greatest pamper/love.

Chapter 1: To Mother

My father passed away due to illness when I was still a young child. Although I did not live wealthily, being together with the whole family is ordinary yet very joyful. Since young, I've grown up in an environment full of family members so, like in the past, I have many bad habits in ettiquette. Thus, everyone says I've been spoilt by many people.

There was once when I fought with a neighbour older brother and after my mum found out, she asked me very angrily why I acted that way. Being very ignorant then I told her, "He teased me saying I am a kid with no father." Thinking about it, I was really sensitive to that type of jokes then. Thankfully, after my mum knew the truth, not only did she not scold me, instead she pat me on the pat saying softly, " Dongwan, you did well!"

I often like bringing my mum out to eat. In front of her, I will not pretend to be very happy like when I'm with others. Instead, I'll be grumbling and chattering about who I went drinking with, who I argued with, which friends I just made...Mum always said I'm like Dad when taking care of her so I have already felt that I’m an adult since a long time ago!

Chapter 2: To Destiny

Towards destiny, I have always totally believed in it without any basis. It is because bad things will always happen, just like one's life will always have complications. It's arranged by fate that I joined the entertainment industry. During school times, I formed a band for the first time and wanted to become a singer. Then, I wanted to also become an actor so I went to study at an acting institution. With a friend who also wants to be a singer, I went for auditions and failed 8 times.

Thinking that I'm not fated to be an entertainer,I met a man who claimed to be a director from SM company on my way to University one day. My first thought was that he must be a swindler because he did not look like a decent man yet very fierce-looking so I did not pay attention to his offer. However, after failing subsequent auditions as well, I suddenly thought of that person and decided to give him a call. Never did it cross my mind that he really was a director and is in fact H.O.T.'s Planning Director. Completing the last audition, I was selected to become a member of Shinhwa. I remember something Director said, " If you are in Shinhwa, it definitely will succeed!"

Chapter 3: To Her

Very strangely, I only like those women who dislike me. When I was with my girlfriend last time, we will quarrel occasionally but I merely just follow whatever she says/thinks even if I do not like it myself and be troubled silently. Eventually, after repressing for too long, we broke up. I am always waiting for a person who can say affectionate words that will send goosebumps throughout me and make me act lovey/whiny (really don't know how to translate ??: whining in the cute way?) My dream for the future is simple, that is, to have a normal family. That is good enough. Now I want very much to get married and have a kid and in the future be a family-type artiste.

Chapter 4: To Myself

When doing activities together with the group members, people would always notice those with outstanding behaviour/performance so I am the one in charge of livening up the atmosphere..I like laughing and pretending to be an old man because when I do this, the people around me will feel happy. Being blood-type O, my character is very frank, kind to everything/everyone and can engage well with strangers in a very short time. But there are other times when I'm only pretending to be open yet it is actually not easy to be close and interact with people.

If I did not become an artiste, I could have become a mechanic. Previously, I seriously thought of studying in a Mechanics school so if I did go, now I would have become a professional mechanic repairing cars, cameras and machines. Back in school, I won 3 to 4 awards for my inventions, awards for Recorder Team and ScienceBox Team and even represented the school for competitions. I remember when I first got an award, Mum was so happy that she celebrated for me and from then on I secretly set my determination to get more awards to make her happy.

Yes, wannie has the least distance, we constantly are updated and let into his head with his diary posts which are filled with randomness and silliness. sometimes with serious thoughts and even inspiring words. through his posts and his heartwarming smile, the fans have no choice but to love this guy, (hence the many girls here fighting over him and throwing rocks at each other, even houses and lawnmowers together with bricks just to claim him as theirs, yours truly included *feels guilty*).

wrinkle in the corner fo his eyes... makes him even more hot and attractive. it reminds us that's he's also human, that he also makes mistake, that he's one fo us and that he is no different from us other than the fact that he belongs to that group we call entertainers and we make up the other group called the ones being entertained.

strong but sullen inside... makes me want to hug him and tell him that it's not okay to hate himself for being like that. everybody has this different 'them' inside of them, actually, many 'us' resides inside of ourselves and each are different from the other. it just so happened that there's this one 'person' that rules above them all (finally, i got to use all those lectures in BEHSCI101).

a perfect lover - this term for wannie couldn't be anymore right. he's perfect in everyway... i think i've said this a lot of times already but even wannie's imperfections makes him all the more perfect.

i can't think of how my life could have been if i haven't known wannie.

knowing that wannie grew up in this environment makes me happy. he was well taken cared of by his relatives. i think that makes up a lot of how he is now. so we all need to thank wannie's relatives.

BUT the person we need to thank the most is his mother, who was so kind to give us a guy like wannie. and bring up wannie in such a way that made him one of the greatest guy i know.

and that part where wannie came home to his mother after a fight and his mother became angry but in the end she even sided with dongwan because she discovered the reason wannie did that... is one of the things i say to any one who asks me, "who's this guy in your phone?". wannie's mom is a great person too, i can tell.

he's so close to his mom... i actually envy him. i'm not that close with my mom.

wannie... ah. i have no idea how to react to this. fate. he really believes in it. i do to.

it is fate that he fail all those auditions. it is fate that he didn't succeed with all those tries... it is fate that he met that "fierce looking guy who looks like a swindler". it is fate that he became a shinhwa member...

without wannie, shinhwa will never succeed.

without minu, shinhwa will never succeed.

without andy, shinhwa will never succeed.

without sungie, shinhwa will never succeed.

without eric, shinhwa will never succeed.

without jinnie, shinhwa will never succeed.

(why do i feel that LSM is mentioned indirectly here?)

because of how he was treated in his childhood, pampered and spoiled, he also wants that attention now. he really belongs in the entertainment industry where all the fans are pampering him.

whoever that girl is.. that girl who bullies wannie around... can be considered one of the most heartless person in the planet. she should have considered wannie's thoughts and feelings first. when i do things, i always make sure that everyone's okay with it... i hate having this feeling inside em saying that "one of them didn't like what you did...". i try to please everybody even though i know that's impossible so that in the end, i could say, "at least i tried." the reason i'm saying this? i'm only proving that wannie's perfect for me. hehe. ;)

his future wife will be the luckiest girl in the world.

he likes those who dislike him?

well, monika, xtine... and whoever here who wants wannie... you can all have wannie! I DON'T LIKE HIM!

Well, in shinhwa, we all notice each and everyone of them cause they have their own charisma and appeal to fans. that's why shinhwa have soo much fans. because there are 6 different people with six different talents and charactersistics to choose from. and the best part is that when they are together, those differences blends and those talents too.. forming a strong fugure for fans to lean to.

a mechanic... i could totally see him being a rugged man with all those things around him and him repairing them and being all happy to see that he have made his customers happy for his wonderful work. and wannie won awards for his works??? ah. now i'm really head over heels inlove with this guy. ah yes! i just remembered! I DON'T LIKE HIM!

I remember when I first got an award, Mum was so happy that she celebrated for me and from then on I secretly set my determination to get more awards to make her happy.

sweet. sweet. sweet. perfect. perfect. perfect.

in his field now, he can still give his mom more awards. HOW??? JUST VOTE FOR SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remembered when he won that new actor award. he must have been so happy. and his mom too.

2. THAT GIRL WHO ISN'T INTO SHINHWA MUCH ANYMORE

the thing that richard simmons me off the most is when people tells me that they are no longer fans of Shinhwa.

in her case, i'll forgive her. she probably bumped her head in a brick wall or something.

can you ask her if i can have her shinhwa stuff? i'll pay for shipment. serious.

i'm not into a bashing mood so i won't bash her. as if she can read this.

well, if that's what she thinks, let her be. she's one fan lost. there are more to gain.

i'm glad she bought the 8th album. that makes her a sane person then.

she just lost her "feel" for shinhwa. nothing more.

shinhwa old... ah. people have different views, different perspective... different preferences.

just tell her that..... gr.

okies, krizza's done with her replies now.

krizza

yeah.. but i don't know what time they'll air super rookie..

we have classes every saturday.. yeah.. bummer!

and about the campaign.. i was doing it again today..

and i was shocked coz this classmate of mine knows Shinhwa!!

yay! we're not that close so i don't really know..

and when i told her the good news..

she promised me that she'll help me campaign for promoting Shinhwa in the Philippines!

lol.

Guest theLEGEND

I purposely wanna celebrate my 800th on my beloved SHINHWA thread :)

Anyway.. I just finished watching Love Letter featuring JunJin and Andy. They are so adorable and cute. They hugged each other just like ordinary couple, JunJin hugged Andy from behind with their hand holding together. Other than that, they were holding hands side by side while they were watching the others playing/dancing. They didn't know that the camera was focusing on them when they did all those. How cuteee <3 and another thing, when JunJin was asked who did he want to get cheer from and guess what? JunJin wanted Andy to cheer for him and requested a "Heart Dance" and Andy face was like :blink:

I can't imagine if both Eric and Hyesung were doing variety shows together, just the two of them. They would probably just stand side by side and no touchy touchy between each other. Hyesung'd probably fold his hands, touch his hair or put his hands behind his back while Eric'd just stay cool being mysterious and all :lol:

Definitely.. JINDY MODE~ jinniemode.gifandymode.gif

Archived