[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest theLEGEND

Chapter 4: To Myself

When doing activities together with the group members, people would always notice those with outstanding behaviour/performance so I am the one in charge of livening up the atmosphere..I like laughing and pretending to be an old man because when I do this, the people around me will feel happy. Being blood-type O, my character is very frank, kind to everything/everyone and can engage well with strangers in a very short time. But there are other times when I'm only pretending to be open yet it is actually not easy to be close and interact with people.

---

HUGE credits to:

s-shinhwasarang.net. <3

The 3rd chapter is sooo cute... it's cute how he always tries to keep people happy, but at the same time, it's sad how he sometimes has to put up a fake smile. =\ I want Dongwan's smiles to be GENUINE and 100% coming from the heart, always ~~

Dongwan is just like me. Whenever I'm with my friends, I'm the one who will livening the atmosphere.. At times, I'm pretending to be so 'hyper' and put up a fake smile infront of my friends. I'm a type O too so he's just like me xD

At least Dongwan and me have some similarities teehee xD Thanks for sharing this FLiPSiDE. I got to know him more and his future wife going to be really lucky! Thanks to the person who posted about Minwoo being the stingiest. I learned something new. I thought it was Eric :P

[EDIT]

ownage.gif

Rozzy: I still have so much more to go in order for me to have 50 posts haha :P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerrybabie26

i love wannie's entry... he's so sweet in everything that he does... its sad that he has to pretend sometimes... but that comes with his status i think, if they even slip for on moment people would just eat them up!... and i just love how much he really cares... for everything... i love wannie... you really have to appreciate him!....

his future wife's going to be really lucky!

i juss watched junjin's mv..so..basically..he dreams of wahtz goin to happen right? nd den he goes to save her..nd that's it right?..o.O..or is there sum hidden meaning that i dun get. o.O

eh...i miss u guyz on orange crush..lolz..where r u guyz..i uploaded a file! x]

i uploaded one part of the 6mm (mini movie)..thing they did..ah! u guyz kno that wun "mv" that had eric nd junjin..nd they were beat'n up that stuffed dog? i think that's one of them..buh i haven't seem to find it yet..newayyyz....i uploaded the wun where...well...u guyz have seen clips on youtube of dongwan nd andy pretending to "kung fu"..nd also..where hyesung was being a nice hyung to andy wen he coughed...that's all in one part..puahh..it was funny. xD..anyyyyywayyyyyyz...go join orange crush so that u can dl it..puahh.

ahh im still on my ...25th post?haha i dind't know hard it was to get to my fifty post ... well 25 more posts to go at orangecrush i'll be able to download stuff ^-^

ah!!!

we need to spread the word to everyone.

if people watch eric in super rokie. they'll definitely research about him. and then ethy'll find out that he's a member fo shinhwa. then what do we get? more shinhwa fans! haha. and then they'll start showing shinhwa's coke cf and then eric's SPAM cf... ah!

SHOW IT SOON!!!!!!!!

i wanna dl. hehe, but i can't hack goodemg nor oceansix

muhahaha!

that's what i've been doing..

i was just telling my friends and classmates to watch out for it..

they were like, 'what's that?'

then i'll be explaining to them that eric was there.. blah.. blah..

muhahaha!

im really getting excited!!

Dongwan - My Beloved Diary

Always had this feeling that among Shinhwa's 6 members, Kim Dongwan has the least distance from fans. He loves to write his diaries on the official website, recording one's joy and telling his pains..With wrinkles slowly climbing to the corners of "Uncle Wan's" eyes, he hate that he appears strong on the outside but is sullen inside him, he hates that he puts is a smiling mask......But in our eyes, Dongwan is already not an idol who's far beyond reach but a perfect lover who can accompany us by our sides and spend a lifetime together. Everyone of us is willing to give him our greatest pamper/love.

Chapter 3: To Her

Very strangely, I only like those women who dislike me. When I was with my girlfriend last time, we will quarrel occasionally but I merely just follow whatever she says/thinks even if I do not like it myself and be troubled silently. Eventually, after repressing for too long, we broke up. I am always waiting for a person who can say affectionate words that will send goosebumps throughout me and make me act lovey/whiny (really don't know how to translate ??: whining in the cute way?) My dream for the future is simple, that is, to have a normal family. That is good enough. Now I want very much to get married and have a kid and in the future be a family-type artiste.

oh.. he was such a nice person..

a nice son.. and definitely he'll be such a nice father..

and if he'll ever get married.. that girl will be lucky for sure!

just choose me wannie..

and i'll be affectionate to you all the time..

muhahahaha!

SUPER ROOKIE WILL START AIRING ON NOVEMBER 25(in the Philippines)

a saturday.. i dont know if its a good idea or not..

i guess the reason why its not in primetime is because filipinos still doesnt recognize han ga in and eric that much like shg,kth etc and since the ratings in korea werent really that high, they decided to put in the saturday slot

nyak! saturday?!

argh!! i have classes on saturdays!

is it on the evening??

i don't actually watch gma shows..

but for the sake of Shinhwa i will!

muhahaha!

i just wish abs-cbn will air goodbye sadness..

muhahaha!

then they'll bring wannie to the Philippines!

just like what they did to lee dongwook!

muhahaha!

SUPER ROOKIE WILL START AIRING ON NOVEMBER 25(in the Philippines)

a saturday.. i dont know if its a good idea or not..

i guess the reason why its not in primetime is because filipinos still doesnt recognize han ga in and eric that much like shg,kth etc and since the ratings in korea werent really that high, they decided to put in the saturday slot

krizza, i suddenly realized that up has a liking with gma shows(one because there are a lot of up graduates, its so much better than abs now)

if goodbye sadness will be aired in the philippines, i pray to God that it be aired in the primetime

Thanks so much angel2nyt for posting the date. i do wish they put this on primetime too.

Guest x_sadendings

:ph34r: Ok, time for.... Linh's reply to people posts... because she's spamming too much over ORANGE CRUSH? * a few updates & pictors she has (;

PG 705

Riz- LOL OMG I LOVED THAT PICTURE! & Blad wan was o.O those days.... then again I adapted to BLAD ERIC :ph34r:

orengi - Thank You for wishing it good luck... now can you Join (; *points to link up there* :phew:

PG 706

hehe. we should really quit this war period. ah. but let's not forget to swim. yes yes. LSM still needs to die. *takes out fly swater* :P

those pics are LOVE linh! hehe. i see some ricsyung goodness. and ricsyung goodness is always good.

and jaeho.... ah. i'm trying to forget about jaeho and you're here bringing me pics of jaeho and with WAn no less. gr. are you trying to kil me? jaeho's like my second fave pairing in the world after ricsyung!!!!!

i love this line. it is so true.

*looks around for linh*

linh, when are we gonna swim to korea?

LMAO! krizza you are my adorable dork no.3 B)

RicSyung... what can I say? water and oil is the best combination! [except when youre cooking :ph34r:]

You like JaeHo? xD lol Wan... that's *brain dead*

Why we already discussed this at the ORANGE CRUSH FORUM

*pats krizza* just wait 8D;; we shall follow teh plan!

ANNOUNCEMENT TO FILIPINO FANS

SUPER ROOKIE IS GOING TO BE AIRED IN GMA7 either this week or starting next week

Shinhwa's 8th FanMeeting

More news will be announced at later date.

Credits: melxXz@ShinHwaChangJo.net (translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina, myth6 (source).

JunJin Received Explosive Comments + Debut Plans

lol super rookie aired here a LONG TIME AGO.

and thank god they sub it xD also I think it aired here around 2004-2005?

also its great to hear that JunJin is doing great. I ordered the CD so I hope it comes soon :ph34r:

but so far I listen to the song on the net and I love it too ^^

Thank you for the news!

[11/15]Battle Lio, to be on stage with JunJin before debut

DO NOT HOTLINK. MAY BRING OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY.

New group 'Battle' member Lio will be collaborating with his senior Shinhwa JunJin and will perform on the stage for the very first time.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

OMG THAT'S WONDERFUL! Lio my fav and JJ my Shinhwa boy!

this is great... Oh god I swear I better not miss music core ;_;

and Lio was rapping? xD ok ok I'll stop anyways thank you for the info!

MIAK ALBUM SALES

updated November 2006

credits to Music Industry Association of Korea website

OH WOW.

GO SHINHWA!

THIS IS WONDERFUL!

though they're beaten by SG Wannabe I have to admit that group has talent.

BUT yay! Shinhwa is doing a good job! yet again thank you for telling us!

I just watched Song Seung Hun being released from the army. He was crying to see so many fans turned up, shouting his name, holding banners and welcome him back. There are alot of reporters too. I can imagine if our boys are going for army and 2-3 years later, definitely there will be a HUGE amount of SHINHWA CHANGJO fans waiting outside, holding their banners and screaming for their names. So, don't be too sad thinking about this matter, the earlier they're going to do their mandatory services the better it is ;)

:tears: I've been waiting for So Ji Sub too xD

wow I really don't want the boys to leave ;_; Oh my heart if breaking just thinking about not seeing them for 2-3 years... but I'm sure when they come back it will be VERY HUGE and VERY ORANGE :blush:

and since this is eric we're talking about.. i don't mind what he sounds like... hehe. he'll be hot in whatever way.

PLUS all of those that i know in UPm watches gma7 and not abs. haha..... i can almost imagine them going gaga over eic! bwhahahaha!!!~~~

yay!!!!!

about the army. i know. let's just push them in the army now so they'll come out faster.

AMEN!!!!

I LOVED THAT LINE<3

ARGH I wish the boys would go comeback in peace with HUGE orange people and banners and balloons RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. telling them even after all that time we still love them like we always! :P

angel2nyt-thank you for the caps! I loved it ^^ JinDy look GREAT and I loved the little grabbing part Andy did with jin xD Someone gif it for meeeee

11/14 [news] Shinhwa, Buzz, Tei, SJ, Wheesung, Baek Ji-young to perform in Japan

13/11 [trans] Junjin "Minwoo is stingy and doesnt give the members any present":

Oh wow kpop is just spreading all over! and I'm glad our Shinhwa boys are going.

They do rep. the Korean music Industry!

LMAO Minu omg that.. that just made me laugh like whoa thank you for sharing again angel2nyt!

PG 707

PLUS i read about that minu and jinnie thingy in SS this morning. haha. i laughed when i read it. i never imagined minu will be the one like that. i thought it would be eric or maybe even hyesung but minu???

LOL I thought it would be Eric too... just like how he is nice to the members on camera and then bam! mr.bully off. And I remember from Happy Together he even laughed when Minwoo feel xD and Hyesung? lol he would seem like it I remember in Group S Eric asked if he could borrow Hyesungs car and Hyesung said no because it's valuble to him and then Eric asked if he can borrow some money and Sung said no too xD

I still can't watch Jinnie's MV!! I'll try later.. Thanks for sharing :)

YAYYY!!! SHINHWA IS STILL LEADINGGG!!! xD

and I read in X-Man's thread that Andy is going to appear on X-Man and the topic is "I wish I had this person's looks!!"

New Xman #3

Cast List - Yoo Jae Suk, Brian, Kim Hyun Joong, Andy, Lee Jung Hyun, Kan Mi Yeon, Park Joon Gyu, Ha Seok Jin, Heo Young Saeng (SS501), Cheon Mu Stephanie, Park Myung Soo, Haha

Team captain - Kang Ho Dong (Kang team captain), Lee Hyuk Jaek (Lee team captain)

credit: X-Man's thread and coolsmurf

:o OMG YAY! SHINHWA THREE WEEKS IN A ROW!

Plus I hope Andy gets more camera time this time ^^ and a few ss501 I see... OMFG BRIAN!

Thank you for sharing the list MJ! [Omg did I remember right? xD]

krizza- LMAO now I don't know if it was a good thing that I shared that CF xD SPAM!

Don't know if anyone cares...but here are the golden disk poll results so far...seems ShinHwa is in the same straits... T.T

the difference is scary :blink:

:blink::blink::blink:

*rubs eyes*

Ok... that's just... wrong on so many levels.... I REALLY REALLY hope it goes up ;_;

thank you for sharing crystalis

pharmer- Thank you for the andy pics! gosh now I can't wait for x-man!

xmkaex- Ah The MV! TQ for providing a YT link... boys people are fast xD

PG 708

You know everytime I read something about Dongwan or know osmething about him it makes me smile and happy that there's really a person like this in this kind of world. He seriously makes my heart melt at times.

I really wish there were more people like him :)

YAY! Ah-hahah everyone says they don't like Jin's hair but I like it too!

I liked his hair short but it's nice this way too! ha-ha someone who finally agrees B)

Rozzy! Ah-hahha i'll drop by OC and d/l it and thank you for it x] It's kinda hard to find all six no? and wow i need to watch JJ's MV ><;;

Ok, after replying and spamming here is just a small contribute to the thread. even though it's not much x]

+More Of Minwoo at Shanghai Showcase

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7384/4940cnbnl9.jpg' alt='4940cnbnl9.jpg'>

fbf8cnbzh7.jpg

db60cnbca9.jpg

8398cnbyw3.jpg

7fbdcnbbp8.jpg

+Korean Wave Music 02 Oct issue

0610km02001rd2.jpg

0610km02002wf8.jpg

0610km02003zt9.jpg

0610km02004jk7.jpg

0610km02005yg3.jpg

0610km02006hi9.jpg

0610km02007vz2.jpg

+WHAT's IN? PICTORIAL VOL.5

whatsin05001tl2.jpg

whatsin05002ck7.jpg

whatsin05003zq8.jpg

whatsin05004bq1.jpg

whatsin05005dg0.jpg

whatsin05006ry1.jpg

whatsin05007cf1.jpg

whatsin05009nx2.jpg

The rest @ Orange Crush

Come On it's not that hard registering and posting and leaving a nice thank you for me x]

& Maybe I'll post the rest tomorrow... maybe not... join people xD

credits to: Shinhwajj & Orange Crush

& for those of you who are curious:

JunJins Schedules so far

Comeback

1. 20061117 KBS Music Bank at Yoeido KBS Hall

2. 20061118 MBC Music Core 3.40pm at Yoeido MBC Hall

3. 20061119 SBS Inkigayo 3.50pm DengChonDong SBS Hall

Autograph Sessions

1. 20061118 YongSan Cynara Records 6pm

2. 20061119 Jamsil Hottracks 6pm

Source: Goodemg

edit--

;-; what the my quotes! what's going on O_O

Guest samshiku

some pics from the filmsite at MBC come to play ^^

22.jpg

18.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

07.jpg

Credits: shinhwachangjo.net + ocean's six

Jinnie is seriously a very busy man these days...if only the rest of shinhwa goes with him that wld be great:)

Guest theLEGEND

Linh: I should call you that from now on xP. Thanks for sharing those pictures <3

samshiku: aahh.. thank you for posting Jinnie's pictures. He's lookin good ^_^. I like his last picture, the way he smiled.. so sweet. He became the cameraman too? So cuteee~ I'm sorry Andy, Jinnie is occupying my mind right now. Seriously, he's getting more handsome.. :wub: Do they have a better quality for the pictures?

Definitely.. jinniemode.gif

Brian and JunJin are DORKS~

I was going to make comment on that too because I remember hearing in one of the talk show that his parents separated.....then I thought about it....his parents could of separated first and then his father passed away....make sense, right? It doesn't have to be one or the other but both?????

dongwans diary. hmmm, i thought his parents got a divorce??

You already have 50 posts? Don't you have to have 50 posts to post links or download clips????

I'm working on it but 50 posts are alot! LOL!

Anyway, I love Junjin's new single. I like the the other song more though...Even If It's a Thousand Times....

Now that his single is out, I wonder if he is working on full album?

eh...i miss u guyz on orange crush..lolz..where r u guyz..i uploaded a file! x]

i uploaded one part of the 6mm (mini movie)..thing they did..ah! u guyz kno that wun "mv" that had eric nd junjin..nd they were beat'n up that stuffed dog? i think that's one of them..buh i haven't seem to find it yet..newayyyz....i uploaded the wun where...well...u guyz have seen clips on youtube of dongwan nd andy pretending to "kung fu"..nd also..where hyesung was being a nice hyung to andy wen he coughed...that's all in one part..puahh..it was funny. xD..anyyyyywayyyyyyz...go join orange crush so that u can dl it..puahh.

wow..junjin is bzy..lolz.

i haven't watched music bank bfore...does newun kno what time it airs? o.O

u kno..in those scanned pictures that x_sadendings...is it juss me..or does it seem like they're wear'n lots nd lots of make-up..lolz..x.O

Guest mintoro

andy cut his hair~~~

ahhh he looks so good nowww

cute andy is back

wow..junjin is bzy..lolz.

i haven't watched music bank bfore...does newun kno what time it airs? o.O

u kno..in those scanned pictures that x_sadendings...is it juss me..or does it seem like they're wear'n lots nd lots of make-up..lolz..x.O

music bank sunday 12.50pm korea time

^ Hmmm...I hope so since it is a ballad ^^

Wonder if he'll have a big showcase if he ever releases his actual first jib like minsyung...

Looked at their schedules at SHCJ...and looks like minu has a few perfs up his sleeves. Wonder what Eric is doing though...probably hanging out with SUNGIE puahhaha...

'Mommie' Alice , you have a new account :)

Guest paigehk

New group 'Battle' member Lio will be collaborating with his senior Shinhwa JunJin and will perform on the stage for the very first time

OMG THAT'S WONDERFUL! Lio my fav and JJ my Shinhwa boy!

this is great... Oh god I swear I better not miss music core ;_;

and Lio was rapping? xD ok ok I'll stop anyways thank you for the info!

that's soo cool. When is it?

btw...thanks for those awesome pics. *Automatically right click and save picture as*...i think i'm going crazy

Guest theLEGEND

[EDIT] --- oops.. I just realized that Linh has posted JunJin's schedule above :P

JunJin will be singing <돌아와 줘 + 사랑이 오지 않아요> for KBS Music Bank.

anyway.. I got question.

Which track of Winter Story Album did this conversation is for? Click Here!! You gotta love Dongwan's laughter. He cracks me up! :lol:

Guest lenakeem

linh. those pictures are breath taking XPP

but some of them look VERY photoshopped kekeke

i was just rewatching the shinhwa winter story concert dvd.

and *sigh* i miss them. well all together i mean.

Guest katelin_kim

wow, those pics are so gud, ^_^ especially the last 2 pics of Shinhwa all 2gether, so culz. Man , Minu is as hot as always . ^_^ thanks again

Archived