[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

for those of you who want to see it, but are to lazy to download here's the mv on youtube. ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Xp6D9yUZw

enjoy!

I'm puzzled too, didn't quite understand the plot.... how did JJ know that something would happen to her... ESP? And what's with the spilt coffee part? :huh:

OMG!!! My 2nd owned page!!! *waving hands wildly & jumping around!!!*

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND

::edit::

juss fnshed watch'n goldfish! awwwwwwwww....it was pretty boring until they did the last part..wher it was the kim sam soon part..HILARIOUS...puahhhhhh....ho dong nd andy lip action..puahhhh. i'll update more later wen i have time. xPP.

I missed it! I forgot it was actually today ><" and I slept around 6 am! How can I miss it?!?! I'm just gonna DL the HQ version though.. ^^

Reason's to watch the comming Xman episode

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/xman1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/xmana.jpg%7Boption%7D

wow, Shinhwa seems to be trailing far behind.... :crazy:

Awww.. Andy looks soo adorable~ I'm going to watch the comming X-Man!! Thanks for sharing the picture xD

Guest coolieever

blah... i havnt posted in here in forever... BUT, i have been silently reading ^^... my friend (whoom i have just recently converted into a shinhwa addict) LOVES minwoo... so i sent her an infinite amount of pictures, videos, and anything shinhwa-related you could think of. she wanted RECENT minwoo pics, but i just reformatted my computer, so i dont have any... and i KNOW you all have TONS... please share ^^ (yes, here comes the minwoo-mode...)

ah!!!

we need to spread the word to everyone.

if people watch eric in super rokie. they'll definitely research about him. and then ethy'll find out that he's a member fo shinhwa. then what do we get? more shinhwa fans! haha. and then they'll start showing shinhwa's coke cf and then eric's SPAM cf... ah!

SHOW IT SOON!!!!!!!!

i wanna dl. hehe, but i can't hack goodemg nor oceansix

lols. that's gotta be cool and funny.

can't wait for andy in xman. and i hope that andy will show more fo this new dances of his. i wanna see andy do some poppin! bahwahaha!!!!

and omg, brian? gr. i need to watch this xman!

andy's so active in variety shows. why can't shinhwa all be active? hehe....

jsut wait patiently for the mv to load. try oceansix, it's better there. and the screen si bigger. and jinnie looks hotter. haha. is that even possible?

i dont know if you know or not that theres a super rookie on youtube with subs just to let you know so you dont have to donwload it onto your computer and stuff

I just watched Song Seung Hun being released from the army. He was crying to see so many fans turned up, shouting his name, holding banners and welcome him back. There are alot of reporters too. I can imagine if our boys are going for army and 2-3 years later, definitely there will be a HUGE amount of SHINHWA CHANGJO fans waiting outside, holding their banners and screaming for their names. So, don't be too sad thinking about this matter, the earlier they're going to do their mandatory services the better it is ;)

yeah i agree.... at first i felt sad that theyre going to leave for the army stuff but the more i think about it it's better to let them go earlier by the time they come home you wont even know its been 2 years >.>

omg i havent been here for a few days already feels so long -sigh- its school keeping me busy with all those projects and tests to worry about >.< but im happy my 1st concert fo the year tmrow yay!! btw..... this is off topic but do any of you guys play in orchtestra?

waa~!! super rookie is airing in philipines? that's what got me into shinhwa in the first place!! hopefully there are more converts once people start watching it..

the polls are really screwed up man.. i still remember when we were all so hyped up about voting that there were 10 pages all full of just voting info.. but now, it's all crap.. i don't even want to care anymore..

now, gonna go surf around for more shinhwa love ^-^

Guest sunnydays.

Watched JunJin's MV. OMG HE'S SO HOT. especially when he's running. (; HAHAHA ~ Man, I wanna go out on a date with Jinnie. >:T Lucky girl. LOL. But I don't get the plot though... u__u;; I think i'll watch it a second time after I do my homework. *COUGH*

I was just at s-shinhwasarang.net and someone posted a translation of an article about Dongwan's diary... the date says 1/4, so I guess this was from a long while ago, but it's interesting because I never read it before... AND YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT DONGWAN! 8D So, here it is --

Dongwan - My Beloved Diary

Always had this feeling that among Shinhwa's 6 members, Kim Dongwan has the least distance from fans. He loves to write his diaries on the official website, recording one's joy and telling his pains..With wrinkles slowly climbing to the corners of "Uncle Wan's" eyes, he hate that he appears strong on the outside but is sullen inside him, he hates that he puts is a smiling mask......But in our eyes, Dongwan is already not an idol who's far beyond reach but a perfect lover who can accompany us by our sides and spend a lifetime together. Everyone of us is willing to give him our greatest pamper/love.

dongwan71vb0.jpg

(I don't have the exact pic in the article..n didnt scan the mag coz it's not for loan so I only have a black/white photocopy)

Chapter 1: To Mother

My father passed away due to illness when I was still a young child. Although I did not live wealthily, being together with the whole family is ordinary yet very joyful. Since young, I've grown up in an environment full of family members so, like in the past, I have many bad habits in ettiquette. Thus, everyone says I've been spoilt by many people.

There was once when I fought with a neighbour older brother and after my mum found out, she asked me very angrily why I acted that way. Being very ignorant then I told her, "He teased me saying I am a kid with no father." Thinking about it, I was really sensitive to that type of jokes then. Thankfully, after my mum knew the truth, not only did she not scold me, instead she pat me on the pat saying softly, " Dongwan, you did well!"

I often like bringing my mum out to eat. In front of her, I will not pretend to be very happy like when I'm with others. Instead, I'll be grumbling and chattering about who I went drinking with, who I argued with, which friends I just made...Mum always said I'm like Dad when taking care of her so I have already felt that I’m an adult since a long time ago!

Chapter 2: To Destiny

Towards destiny, I have always totally believed in it without any basis. It is because bad things will always happen, just like one's life will always have complications. It's arranged by fate that I joined the entertainment industry. During school times, I formed a band for the first time and wanted to become a singer. Then, I wanted to also become an actor so I went to study at an acting institution. With a friend who also wants to be a singer, I went for auditions and failed 8 times.

Thinking that I'm not fated to be an entertainer,I met a man who claimed to be a director from SM company on my way to University one day. My first thought was that he must be a swindler because he did not look like a decent man yet very fierce-looking so I did not pay attention to his offer. However, after failing subsequent auditions as well, I suddenly thought of that person and decided to give him a call. Never did it cross my mind that he really was a director and is in fact H.O.T.'s Planning Director. Completing the last audition, I was selected to become a member of Shinhwa. I remember something Director said, " If you are in Shinhwa, it definitely will succeed!"

Chapter 3: To Her

Very strangely, I only like those women who dislike me. When I was with my girlfriend last time, we will quarrel occasionally but I merely just follow whatever she says/thinks even if I do not like it myself and be troubled silently. Eventually, after repressing for too long, we broke up. I am always waiting for a person who can say affectionate words that will send goosebumps throughout me and make me act lovey/whiny (really don't know how to translate ??: whining in the cute way?) My dream for the future is simple, that is, to have a normal family. That is good enough. Now I want very much to get married and have a kid and in the future be a family-type artiste.

Chapter 4: To Myself

When doing activities together with the group members, people would always notice those with outstanding behaviour/performance so I am the one in charge of livening up the atmosphere..I like laughing and pretending to be an old man because when I do this, the people around me will feel happy. Being blood-type O, my character is very frank, kind to everything/everyone and can engage well with strangers in a very short time. But there are other times when I'm only pretending to be open yet it is actually not easy to be close and interact with people.

If I did not become an artiste, I could have become a mechanic. Previously, I seriously thought of studying in a Mechanics school so if I did go, now I would have become a professional mechanic repairing cars, cameras and machines. Back in school, I won 3 to 4 awards for my inventions, awards for Recorder Team and ScienceBox Team and even represented the school for competitions. I remember when I first got an award, Mum was so happy that she celebrated for me and from then on I secretly set my determination to get more awards to make her happy.

---

HUGE credits to:

s-shinhwasarang.net. <3

The 3rd chapter is sooo cute... it's cute how he always tries to keep people happy, but at the same time, it's sad how he sometimes has to put up a fake smile. =\ I want Dongwan's smiles to be GENUINE and 100% coming from the heart, always ~~

Guest kiwistar

Just watched the MV!

It was awesome =]

I loved how he was running and running and started stripping off his jacket and tie... :w00t:

lol don't mind me ^^

I was kind of expecting a..powerful kind of song? or rap?

but the song was very nice =D

I like Junjin's hair long, but I'm not sure about his ponytail...but he still looks handsome and attractive. :D it's JunJin after all

*goes watch it another 10 times*

btw...does Jinnie have his own official thread?

-edit-

aww...I love Dongwan ^^

He's so open and so close to fans. =] It's nice for him to share his past/thoughts with us. <33

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

btw...does Jinnie have his own official thread?

ahhh!

yes he does...kekeke

umm...i'll come back to post the link ^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94339

^Jinnie's Offical Thread...

and btw, WanJunJin.com <-- a JunJin forum!

click here for the forum --> http://z9.invisionfree.com/wanjunjin/index.php?

anywaies....about Jinnie's looks..

at 1st i also didn't like it...

but then i got to used to it...

and now i love it....kekekeke

so sexy with the ponytail....hahaha....LOL

This is my FAVORITE picture of Dongwan. I have it on my computer screen saver!

He looks so HANDSOME! Here I go again, drooling over other than Andy and Hyesung! LOL!

His diary is very interesting....he mentioned some of the stuff on the old talk shows....

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9273/dongwan71vb0.jpg

When I saw the MV of Junjin running and running, I started to laugh because I was thinking does Shinhwa have "thing" for running???? Reminded me of Eric and Dongwan running in the Throw My Fist MV! LOL!

Just watched the MV!

It was awesome =]

I loved how he was running and running and started stripping off his jacket and tie... :w00t:

hmm, i just realized that junjin's hair doesn't look that bad at all.. i think it looks rather good on him, in those xman caps.. am i slow?? hahaha.. but this might be one of my most liked hairstyle on junjin ^-^v

Guest tvxqsaraeng

wow....i never knew Dongwan was like that....wow...it's good to know~~

I still have to watch the MV....argh! Stupid school makes me SO behind!!!!!!!

lolz...Minwoo is stingy? haha.....wow......learn new things everyday~

Guest angel2nyt

that's my second fave dongwan picture

the first one was the one where he was standing up and he was wearing a jacket(gosh did he looked handsome in that picture) and the third one was the performance after the busan concert accident..

i can go on for three hours

yes FLiPSiDE me too

i want his smile to be genuine

i just want him to be happy

Chapter 3: To Her

Very strangely, I only like those women who dislike me. When I was with my girlfriend last time, we will quarrel occasionally but I merely just follow whatever she says/thinks even if I do not like it myself and be troubled silently. Eventually, after repressing for too long, we broke up. I am always waiting for a person who can say affectionate words that will send goosebumps throughout me and make me act lovey/whiny (really don't know how to translate ??: whining in the cute way?) My dream for the future is simple, that is, to have a normal family. That is good enough. Now I want very much to get married and have a kid and in the future be a family-type artiste.

---

HUGE credits to:

s-shinhwasarang.net. <3

The 3rd chapter is sooo cute... it's cute how he always tries to keep people happy, but at the same time, it's sad how he sometimes has to put up a fake smile. =\ I want Dongwan's smiles to be GENUINE and 100% coming from the heart, always ~~

aww i know when dongwan gets married he's gonna be a great family man. and that girl would be lucky to have him.

Guest angel2nyt

Reason's to watch the comming Xman episode

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/xman1.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/xmana.jpg

wow, Shinhwa seems to be trailing far behind.... :crazy:

andy look so cute!!!

he was been in all three new xman episodes

i dont know if you know or not that theres a super rookie on youtube with subs just to let you know so you dont have to donwload it onto your computer and stuff

no deary

the reason why krizza there is saying that is because showing super rookie is one of the best ways to promote shinhwa in the philippines

we already watched it, but this is for shinhwa promotions

SUPER ROOKIE WILL START AIRING ON NOVEMBER 25(in the Philippines)

a saturday.. i dont know if its a good idea or not..

i guess the reason why its not in primetime is because filipinos still doesnt recognize han ga in and eric that much like shg,kth etc and since the ratings in korea werent really that high, they decided to put in the saturday slot

krizza, i suddenly realized that up has a liking with gma shows(one because there are a lot of up graduates, its so much better than abs now)

if goodbye sadness will be aired in the philippines, i pray to God that it be aired in the primetime

andy look so cute!!!

he was been in all three new xman episodes

no deary

the reason why krizza there is saying that is because showing super rookie is one of the best ways to promote shinhwa in the philippines

we already watched it, but this is for shinhwa promotions

SUPER ROOKIE WILL AIR ON NOVEMBER 25(in the Philippines)

a saturday.. i dont know if its a good idea or not..

i guess the reason why its not in primetime is because filipinos still doesnt recognize han ga in and eric that much like shg,kth etc and since the ratings in korea werent really that high, they decided to put in the saturday slot

krizza, i suddenly realized that up has a liking with gma shows(one because there are a lot of up graduates, its so much better than abs now)

if goodbye sadness will be aired in the philippines, i pray to God that it be aired in the primetime

ooooh i c i was kinda confused about that. thanks for telling me ^^.......... gdnite everybody im going to bed now i might come back on tommrow depends on if i have time

strawberry16^ i love your gif!!!! it makes me happy and sad at the same time (: happy cause its eric!!! and he looks adorable, but sad because they don't come out a lot on fun shows.....

Guest poloblue

this thread moves fast!

junjin's mv out? gotta watch!

dongwans diary. hmmm, i thought his parents got a divorce??

btw, im at the shinhwa devil's house. im on her laptop, and shes on her bed trying to sleep! im going to put my feet on her face! puahahahahahha!

i juss watched junjin's mv..so..basically..he dreams of wahtz goin to happen right? nd den he goes to save her..nd that's it right?..o.O..or is there sum hidden meaning that i dun get. o.O

eh...i miss u guyz on orange crush..lolz..where r u guyz..i uploaded a file! x]

i uploaded one part of the 6mm (mini movie)..thing they did..ah! u guyz kno that wun "mv" that had eric nd junjin..nd they were beat'n up that stuffed dog? i think that's one of them..buh i haven't seem to find it yet..newayyyz....i uploaded the wun where...well...u guyz have seen clips on youtube of dongwan nd andy pretending to "kung fu"..nd also..where hyesung was being a nice hyung to andy wen he coughed...that's all in one part..puahh..it was funny. xD..anyyyyywayyyyyyz...go join orange crush so that u can dl it..puahh.

Archived