[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

LOL. Jinnie is a DORK! <3

I just thought about it and after reading that one thread about how mbc is no longer doing awards shows and yg artists are boycotting all award shows. I guess maybe Shinhwa already saw this coming and that's why they didn't care much for promoting around daesang time?

Because big artists like Se7en and Hyolee already announced that they won't be attending awards this year. Shinhwa have said that they aren't "sure" if they can attend awards or not. I'm guessing they kinda want out too. I can see why, seeing that record sales this past year is nothing to celebrate or congratulate anyone over this year. Honestly, there weren't a lot of good albums released this year. Not like 2 years ago when Shinhwa won 2 daesangs.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that although it would be nice if Shinhwa won, I don't think it'll matter much anymore, the awards I mean. I just hope they're all doing successfully with their solo efforts right now. JunJin with his single, Minwoo with his single as well, Dongwan with a new show, Eric doing 938382 cfs and dramas, Andy with his MCing jobs, and Hyesung releasing more ballads and what seems to be a concert (? right? Am I just making stuff up without knowing???).

lol. this post seriously melted away my anger.

yeah... hm. artists should just boycott all these award shows.

ah. where did that come from.

it would be nice for shinhwa to win though.. :P

hm. in my opinion.. shinhwa... ah. i'm not thinking straight right now.

let's just support shinhwa.... with their individual projects and then we'll be supporting shinhwa as a whole in the process as well.

the hype of voting has gone now.

let's just vote like crazy for the other daesangs. hm. even if shinhwa don't win. at least we shinhwa fans did our best. and we still know who deserves the titles...

BUT.... i just have to post this graphic....

shinhwaawards1a.png

this is the 4th version. do you guys want to see the real original version?

CLICK ME TO SEE THE ORIGINAL VERSION!

ahh.. i'm just so sad that people have to resosrt to drastic measures. hm. maybe to us fans it doesn't mean that much cause all we want is for shinhwa to win. but maybe to LSm it means more money to support his needs. his family's needs... hm. let's give him a break. in the neck. oops. joke.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JunJin is promoting his single album :)

he has a single?

* goes to check it out

i heard that one is only allowed five posts per day? wa. if edward makes this thread undergo the same rule i think i'll die.

*waves to edward*

post vol 7? lols. you missed out on the 8th jib then. gah. you should have been here. lols... shinhwa... ah. i think i'm hyperventilating now. :P

i'm not blaming dbsk. i'm only partly blaming the fans. *waves to the fans* but i'm really blaming Sm. ah.... should i just kick myself and tell myself that : THIS WORLD ISN'T JUST FAIR, why don't you wake up, krizza?

well, shinhwa's group activites ended last september. jinnie's promoting his new album...! support him guys! and andy's.. erm, always in variaties so let's just accpet the fact that he's there. :P

we really should, nutzie.

ah. i don't know your real name. i'm having memory gap. i keep on forgetting... is it... hm. i know DV mentioned it once.

lol yeah i guess i missed on 8th jib.. but i did watch one perf... before i killed my hd. yeah we have the 5 post/day rule.. but i don't think i can post more than 5 post.. i broke that rule once during yunho's poison incident... lol but i don't blame edward.. these past 2 days ppl have been posting "icons" and "surveys" <- i'm guilty of those post too :sweatingbullets:

* feeling guilty.. anyone got a good clubbox i can check out?

uhm, i know you guys are mad about this thing, me included, but let's keep the bashing to the minimum.. at least white them out or something.. we don't want to scare any newcomers who come in here to check us out do we?

since all of us are angry about this, why don't we make some sort of petition or something? i know some people like krizza are writing letters and all that.. if we have time to rant here, we would have time to voice our displeasure too.. i mean, what's the use of us getting angry here, since the mkmf people aren't gonna see it anyway.. let's make use of our time wisely, and channel our displeasure to the right party..

i don't think you guys were bashing... lol except I've seen a few "evil dbsk fans" :D lol it's understandable, considering the circumstances and you guys didn't say dbsk sucked so i'm happy... If you guys make a petition, i'll sign.. but for what? stop the cheating ways... it's kinda hard to prove, since we don't see the votes...

anyways.. i don't know if is should fuel the fire, but deppstar posted in the dbsk thread a while ago.. the Bi's vote decreased due to "cheating"..... i'm kinda scared for the boys with antis...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...09&st=25540

I thought it was enough with Bi... not shinhwa too.... :unsure:

GOD DAMN. SOOMPI IS MESSING UP FOR ME

i need to click ADD REPLY cuz i quoted stuff.. but it wont work !

rawr.

anyways..

i released all my anger with teh voting thing..

it doenst bug me no more

cuz i read somebodys post nghister. and labingtatlo

i am no longer angry .. well nvm i am angry but.. its subsidding..

i guess in a way, them winning the award, just gives us bragging rights yeenoe? cuz in every fan's hearts.. thats where the true winner lies (corny i noe!)

but yeah.. for dbsk fans, dbsk are the winners

for ss501 they're the winners

etc etc.

and same for us.

SHINHWA wins MY heart, forever and always.

Guest allsmiles

If all the other artistes all boycott the award shows, then they'll have to scrape it all! (Or let lsm compete all alone. Win all he likes.) Those people have to DO something bout it really. %$#@!

Anyway, let's all try harder for the more transparent awards.

(Well, hopefully, they are more transparent.)

Guest Smelly Tofu

ahhh even though as a fan of shinhwa's music...i haven't been very active here...care to welcome me???

ahhh anyway heard about ya shim man man...did they appear on it already??..jindy??

i don't think you guys were bashing... lol except I've seen a few "evil dbsk fans" :D lol it's understandable, considering the circumstances and you guys didn't say dbsk sucked so i'm happy... If you guys make a petition, i'll sign.. but for what? stop the cheating ways... it's kinda hard to prove, since we don't see the votes...

anyways.. i don't know if is should fuel the fire, but deppstar posted in the dbsk thread a while ago.. the Bi's vote decreased due to "cheating"..... i'm kinda scared for the boys with antis...

I'm not one of the EVIL fans you say right??...ohh just come back to ask you know a good forum to dl all their mv in hq and not in clubbox link...coz dong bang got dbsk exclusive, which is absolutly a jackpot...just wondering if shinhwa also have a treasure trove somewhere...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

he has a single?

* goes to check it out

lol yeah i guess i missed on 8th jib.. but i did watch one perf... before i killed my hd. yeah we have the 5 post/day rule.. but i don't think i can post more than 5 post.. i broke that rule once during yunho's poison incident... lol but i don't blame edward.. these past 2 days ppl have been posting "icons" and "surveys" <- i'm guilty of those post too :sweatingbullets:

* feeling guilty.. anyone got a good clubbox i can check out?

yes, there are foru tracks. the first two are ballads and are really... swoon worthy. the third is kinda fast and you can hear lio(park jiwoon) rapping for his hyung. hehe. he's from battle, battle shinhwa.

the fourth is an instrumental of the first one.

one perf? which one??? ah!!!!! your man? gawsh. you should watch your man live. hehe. shinhwa live is love. lols. yunho's incident was kinda forgivable so maybe edward was laying off on you guys then. :P

we weren't bashing? hehe. "evil dbsk fans" ah. sorry for that. sometimes, we can't control ourselves. ^^

sign the petition? sure! we just need to amke one. but the anger has melted already. and i've come to accept the fact that SM is pure evil. and pure evil cannot be countered. it's too pure. too evil. *shudders*

anti's.. are evil.

^^

GOD DAMN. SOOMPI IS MESSING UP FOR ME

i need to click ADD REPLY cuz i quoted stuff.. but it wont work !

rawr.

anyways..

i released all my anger with teh voting thing..

it doenst bug me no more

cuz i read somebodys post nghister. and labingtatlo

i am no longer angry .. well nvm i am angry but.. its subsidding..

i guess in a way, them winning the award, just gives us bragging rights yeenoe? cuz in every fan's hearts.. thats where the true winner lies (corny i noe!)

but yeah.. for dbsk fans, dbsk are the winners

for ss501 they're the winners

etc etc.

and same for us.

SHINHWA wins MY heart, forever and always.

ah. i helped in erasing your anger? *feels special*

well, i totally get what you mean. no matter who wins, our fave artists will always be winners. the fans of the winners will get all braggy and happy and fangirl for life and the fans of those who lost will be bitter... it always happens.

i don't find this corny, i find it touching cause it's true.

If all the other artistes all boycott the award shows, then they'll have to scrape it all! (Or let lsm compete all alone. Win all he likes.) Those people have to DO something bout it really. %$#@!

Anyway, let's all try harder for the more transparent awards.

(Well, hopefully, they are more transparent.)

lols. LSM... that comment made me laugh! hehe... :P

that's right, shinhwa hwaiting!

ahhh even though as a fan of shinhwa's music...i haven't been very active here...care to welcome me???

ahhh anyway heard about ya shim man man...did they appear on it already??..jindy??

I'm not one of the EVIL fans you say right??...ohh just come back to ask you know a good forum to dl all their mv in hq and not in clubbox link...coz dong bang got dbsk exclusive, which is absolutly a jackpot...just wondering if shinhwa also have a treasure trove somewhere...

hello! welcome to the thread! *waves furiously* i'm krizza.

i usually give out orange balloons to dbsk fans who comes here but i ran out today. sorry about that....

YSMM? hm. i don't think so. not yet. there haven't been any caps yet. nor any morenew news about the ep. just some small news about jinnie... ah. i don't want to go into detail, i might cry. :tears:

lols. evil. i should stop saying evil dbsk fans. haha.

s-shinhwasarang.net/forums and shinhwachangjo.net are good and great forums. i get my shinhwa vids there... :P

it's actually easy for dbsk to have a "treasure trove" cause there aren't that much to put in yet. well, there are lots but what i'm trying to say is that it's easy for things to collect and have others download cause dbsk's kinda new. not new new but new as in not old. where as for shinhwa... 8 years worth of clips is too much to gather.

some clubboxes ahve many though. shinhwasarang's CB is really good. :P

Guest x_sadendings

xtine i swear i had a long butt post and i hit add reply and bye bye... :angry:

anyways...

I know this is random but I just read this and it kinda made me go :ph34r:

Top star Se7en and YG singers will be absent in this year's year-end awards. "World star" Rain is impossible to attend in year-end awards too.

"Rain will be busy preparing for his world tour next month that it would be difficult for the singer to attend year-end awards", revealed a JYP official on November 14.

Rain will not be attending this year's first event, Mnet KMTV "music Festival" ceremonies. Rain will end his 4th album activities this November and will start preparations for his world tour.

"Rain will tour for 6 months and must save his physical strength. Rain will be having his concert in Las Vegas in December that it will be impossible for him to attend year-end awards", JYP official expressed.

On December 15 and 16, Rain will have his Seoul performances. He will be holding 35 concerts in 12 countries in 6 months.

After the Seoul performances, Rain will immediately fly to America for choreography practices.

Se7en and Rain, big stars of Korean music, not attending year-end awards will definitely be a great loss in year-end awards.

Year-end awards are criticized because they are turning likely "useless" because of Internet popularity polls that make awards a "click battle".

Lee Hyo-ri will not attend year-end awards and even "Asia's star" BoA, who did not release a Korean album this year, has no obligations to attend the awards.

Top stars not attending year-end awards is already becoming a worry.

One it's sad how the media is aware of this too.

Two it's a shame these people can't come because they're fans look forward to it like us to Shinhwa.

& just to add on I really clamed down and thought about it and really if the groups are going to win like this it's useless. I would feel much more proud o f our boys if they went had a nice time with other artist they don't get to meet and in suspense if they win it or not, rather than just knowing some guy paid for this block of metal you're holding and know that your fans tried their best. Plus I think after all this time Shinhwa would go to these things, sure it would be nice if they win but I think they go to meet people they see on TV and they see them on TV and chat and know each other and get 715 phone numbers like HaHa xD.

And I think MKMF isn't that important it's just a ceremony to promote more and more.

The daesangs... now that I want the boys to win ^^ it shows them that their hard work pays off.

But no matter what I still love Shinhwa like I have in the past & to the other groups... I know you guys have a passion like us too ^^ just that we run longer :P

So this is not spamming 8D;;

RANDOM SHINHWA PICTURES!

ericfs9.jpg

09ad6.jpg

a popular hyesung iconed picture x]

646f1e68nn3.jpg

050610aloe6vy4.jpg

if you ever wondered why Andy was the Kiwi prince It has been answered xD

007826132vb1.jpg

GOSH THIS IS CUTE! HE LOOKS SO HUGABLE!

personalhistoriesdvdsh0jd1.jpg

I was stressing on Eric's hair and how I would like it this way or the H6 way

but I kept on wandering back to Wan... it's like... he's high... or overly happy xD

shinhwa042whdx8.jpg

rsxn3.jpg

:phew::phew::phew:

AND Wan because I luf this guy x]

dongwan71nk7.jpg

:lol: He's so rare<3

o20050824230404ddfa5qf1.jpg

dongwan76ql6.jpg

*DROOLS*

dongwan36oa5.jpg

WAN IS SO PURTY :w00t:

and of course us Shinhwa&DBSK fans can get along ^^ just look et em!

dongwan14fc3.th.jpg

AWW it's Dongwan with Jaeho xD

credits to: ORANGE CRUSH!

shamless advertising? I THINK NOT... JOIN PEOPLE :lol:

krizza we must make peace! if Shinhwa can do it we can! 8D;;

but we still have to swim over to korea and kill LSM

Misson Impossible 4 except we dont have tom cruise and his sci-*stops* B)

Guest poloblue

hey guess what?

i got a new phone and i deleted all the ringtones on there cos u can actually plug the phone into ur computer and get songs form your computer and set it as your ringtone or your alarm tone!!!

i now get to answer the phone with shinhwa singing to me and get to wake up to the voices of shinhwa!!! i will never ever have a bad morning again! why? i get to wake up to shinhwa!!!!!

besides LSM and this whole voting thing, life can be so beautiful at times!

Guest samshiku

this awards thing is getting really tiring.. if lsm want to cheat to let his artistes win let him..(the entire YG + hyori are already boycotting it altogether)

anyway we have these to look forward to:

- jinnie's new single album^^

- M live works plus new single album:)

- Hyesung's 2nd album(??)

- Dongwan's new drama (before he is shipped off to the army :( )

i wish the boys will get together again tho and cut another album BEFORE dong goes off to army...

i see.. i see..

a lot of things happened in just one day..

hmmm..

i think they really deserve to be boycotted.. is there such a word??

haha! but yeah..

hmff! i believe in the saying.. cheaters never win!

muhahahaha!

and whoever win that award.. they shouldn't be proud of it..

cos it isn't really fair.. and they don't even deserve it..

For me.. SHINHWA will always be the WINNER..

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!

Guest samshiku

get ready for nother picture overload!!

Caps from Golden Bell....part I

2100471299150844vohbetzdq4.jpg

2100481980146159wkaeaiiyr1.jpg

210049793120827tndmhcwehf7.jpg

2100521365352674zqlfijcxj6.jpg

2100531243070336okcbnibwz5.jpg

2100541992049538hmbxjvzcn6.jpg

210055801222055dwgkgwlqqg8.jpg

210058675563251qgqtxvltzg4.jpg

210059653657119zdsvvaadwk3.jpg

2101001543787170imzojngkc2.jpg

2101011186068516eechquifm2.jpg

2101021370504498gwmqmnlkf3.jpg

210103196185689eutawppjgf1.jpg

2101041297799451mqgthlzsk5.jpg

210105802696934kqgwkymsud5.jpg

Credits: Shinhwachangjo.net

visit the site for more caps of recent shows^^

i really think he has one of the most beautiful faces in korea :)

Hi Everyone!

I don't have time to go back and answer to everyone's post so let's see if I remember what I want to say.

First, I was busy....been trying to catch up on all J2's activities...watched Golden Bell, X-man, Couple Section, and Happy Together Friends....had fun watching them....they were all good! I didn't think I'll like his pony tail but I liked it in Couple Selection...he looked so handsome.

Right now I'm also addicted to Lovers drama (it's so funny and cute)....watched Snow Queen (I can tell it's going to be sad)...watched last weeks Couple Selection (is quite good)....

Took my oldest son shopping...now that he's in college, his taste in clothes is changing....he was always in T-shirts and shorts but now that college girls are "HOT", I guess he need to dress to impress! Of course while we were shopping in Hollister, I saw nice ORANGE polo shirt so I tried to pursuade him to buy it...told him he looked REALLY GOOD in orange but he wouldn't buy it!!!! :crazy:

As for 6mm clips, I only saw 3 clips. I think there's more but I can't locate them. Anyway, what it is Shinhwa members play out scenes and they also do the lighting, directing and etc. It's really funny! I think some of you already saw the one clip where members were acting out kung fu masters? That's one of the 6mm movies they made. I think I found it in shinhwasarang.net or shinhwachangjo.net CB.

As for the voting thing, I'm too upset to talk about it. It's so typical of Korea....nothing ever is done fairly...I'm not just talking about music industry...the whole country is corrupted. If you have money, you have the power...which is really sad. As someone mentioned, don't be upset at DBSK, it's not their fault. I'm sure there are immature fans who are happy but if you are true fans, you'll wish that best group wins failry.

Oh, I was also busy because I was at Eric's soompi forum and someone posted really "HOT" pictures of Eric so I had to re-watch all my Hyesung's clips to remind myself, Jyesung's is one of my favorites! I really miss him...I wish he would do some activities....

Oh year, YSMM with Andy, Junjin, and Se7en will be aired on Monday, 11/20/06.

@samshiku

Agreed ^^ Jinnie is just incredibly handsome. Now if he'll only cut his hair the way I love so much!

====

Wow...haven't really posted here since things have been so heated with the polls. Lots of half-truths and rumors flying around too :sweatingbullets:

I really want ShinHwa to participate in the award shows...such a rare chance and excuse for them to get together nowadays...it's now or we wait till January when they go to Japan T.T Wonder if anything's been planned for wansyung b-day party...

Anyways...

Fair or not fair polls...I'm not liking the way the hallyru wave is heading...it's like they've been washed so far out, they don't know how to get back to shore. Before all the problems of so called 'fairness', award shows were and should be celebrations of the kpop industry. If even the stars of those celebrations are there to support the kpop industry...who will? I hate to point fingers...but I'm going to have to say SGWannabe may have set a bad example for snubbing MBC last year...so much that the award ceremony is cancelled this year. I really hope ShinHwa aren't too busy to go back to their roots, awards or no awards. Or else we've got another Hollywood on our hands with inflated salaries and inflated egos (I'm not saying that Shinhwa is like that, but that's what the recent k-entertainment news have been about, direct or indirectly)...the difference being the much much lower album sale figures.

====

^ lolz are there such things as evil fans? Fans = love for someone(s). All's fair in love and war.

As mentioned before s-shinhwasarang.net/forums and shinhwachangjo.net.

shinhwasarang in my opinion has a bigger get on the older vids and subbed mvs since there are some hardcore veteran fans over there who have EVERYTHING...plus they have a subbing team. Shinhwachangjo is more updated on the recent vids. They're usually uploaded on non-clubbox links and if you request, some nice fan will upload them for you :)

Both forum clubboxes are good places to look.

If you read chinese, Bestshinhwa and orange6houses clubboxes are jewels. They have a lot of old vids and subbed too. Even if you don't read chinese, it's not hard to navigate.

to mommie alice: oo..i didn't kno the kung fu master drama thingyy was one of these 6 mm things. they're really hilarious..puahhh. i' m juss wonder'n do u kno iph they're eng. subbed? i mean..i guess itz okay iph itz not..bc itz juss THAT funny. for reallz..i watched the clip of dongwan being this bodyguard ting..nd eric being the killer or sumting? nd andy being the good guy..seriously..dongwan..pretendin to be the bodyguard and exaggeratin everything.. :lol:...puahhh.

to crystalis: oh..i've only known about the bestshinhwa clubbox..i didn't kno about the orange6houses one...interesting..i'll go check it out. xP...

gahhhhh..i was backloggin to find the person who was saying that they were a new fan..nd i wanted to welcome them..buh i can't find the post amongst the rants..lmaooo. i'm sryy..newayyz...WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL FAMILY OF SHINHWA...puahhhh...x333

letz have a big ol' GROUP HUG!

::GROUP HUG::

Guest sunnydays.

Wow. O__O Interesting, just went through those pages of bashing and anger...

Anyway, yes, the whole situation is really messed up. --;; But hopefully, the truth will come out, and people will realize what is happening... maybe that will account for something, I don't know, but the truth SHOULD be told. Yes yes. U__U;

All I can say is... Shinhwa fighting. <3

Thanks for the Star Golden Bell JunJin pictures. He's so freaking ADORABLE<3 =D I cannot wait to get his single~

to nutzie: yes, we shud do soemthing about it.. im through with being angry. we gotta do something. cuz seriously.. its not right =\

to shamshiku: thank you ver much for the pixxors !!

thanks linh for the pics too! smexy shexy.

to helena: great first page! thank u for going through all the trouble to make it beautiful !! and hmm i neeed to d/l wontak's angel too........... when someody pms you, can u pm me too? LOL

Guest theLEGEND

samshiku: I think I talked to you before? Umm.. MNIKSS thread? HB or Suna's? ahahaha anyway.. thank you so much for bombarding lots of Jinnie's picture. I got to say he's getting handsome and hotter now compared to when he was younger :vicx:. I hope I'm not offending some fans who adored Jinnie since the beginning of his debut..

He showed one of his best smiles in Star Golden Bell especially when they were in a game segment where the lady MC has to guess the correct answer and MC Mong ate the whole bowl of noodle and when the camera focused on them, Jinnie showed his smile.. I had to replay and look at it for a few times :P <33

I'm sorry.. I don't really know what am I saying :sweatingbullets:

anyway..

whatsinpictorial626tk5qu6.jpg

jinnieeerb4.jpg

the reason why I posted Jinnie's picture? because jinniemode.gif

[EDIT]

I just found this one on youtube. A good combination of acapella between Hyesung, Minwoo and Dongwan although Hyesung stands out more :PCLICK HERE!!

Guest tvxqsaraeng

Wow....SM........another bad story to add to the list........tsk tsk......

Anyways i feel bad for the artists that are suffering because of all of this. When the big guns don't attend not only do the companies get hurt but the fans who WAIT for the awards shows to see their favorite artists suffer........Imagine if you bought tickets to the thing for Shinhwa and this scandal happened and Shinhwa says that they're not going to attend.....That would hurt me just as much........

I hope Mnet, SBS, KBS, etc etc learns their lessons from this and do a better job from now on. OTherwise the music industry is going to go through another slump........

JUNJIN"S SINGLE IS AWESOME!!!!! I've been stuck on it since i've gotten it and OMGOODNESS!!!!! I even sneak my ipod to listen to the song during my school time!!!! GAH! You guyS!!! It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY!!! *jumps up and down*

CAN"T WAIT UNTIL MINWOO"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DONGWAN"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't be so sad about Dongwan enlisting......I see it this way.....the first one enlisted gets it done and over with so we don't have to be like "OMG When is he going?!?!?!!?!?!?" And then he'd be the first one back so the sooner the faster it'll be! I have to see it that way or else i think i'll die.........T-T

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!! SARANG HEY YO!!!!!!!!

P.s- what's orange crush?????

P.P.s- THANKS to EVERYONE for ALL the PICS^_^~~

i totally agree that junjin's single is awesome. i think he has a very nice tone of voice..like the timbre of his voice is really nice. x].

nd ahhhhh.....andy's goldfish kim sam soon stint is airing tomroo morn'n at like..6:20 am (los angeles time)...wheeeeeeee...i can't wait.

oh! i tried goin to orange6houses's clubbox..nd it doesn't wrk. o.OOOO. lolz.

to jc_freakz: i totally kno waht part u r talk'n about..it was sooooo cute..like he was a little embarrassed..puahhhhh. x].

dang...u kno waht i wish..i wish they (good emg) could like..release a bunch of behind the scenes stuff nd what not while they're in the army to keep us shinhwa fans satisfied..xPP.

doooood.....dongwan should totally release his pictures...puahhhhhh.....x].

Archived