[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

That's where I got my info too. I really hope they come out with it.

I've been wanting to buy Shinhwa's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd CD (only ones I'm missing of the original copies) from Yesasia and I thought I'll wait to get all the CDs I want together so I can get free shipping.

Since I'm bored at work again, let me make list of what I need to buy (at my old age, if I don't make list, I forgot...even when I go to market, I have to make list or I buy everything I don't need at the market except for one item I went to market for!!)

Shinhwa Album 1 - Problem Solver

Shinhwa Album 2 - Twinkling of Paradise

Shinhwa Album 3 - Only One

Shinhwa Winter Story - Is this one that members were talking about their days when they first met? (See my list just grew by making list! LOL!)

Shinhwa Winter Story 2006

Junjin's Solo

Bi - 4th album

Se7en - 4th album

Kim Jong Kook - 4th album

Geez, I better work more overtime to pay for all these! :P

"Mommie" Alice

i read a list of upcoming album from shinhwasarang and it said the shinhwa was gonna come out with a winter album. im not sure tho..but i hope they do :D

Yes, she is so lucky to be patted by Eric. I'm glad he came back and did it for her.

In my case, if I meet Eric, I WOULD be the one patting his head since I'm the elder! LOL! :P

lol...she so lucky to be patted on the head by eric xD

and you got to meet minwoo?!?! T__________T so lucky..

I'm trying to dig my brain and trying to remember this drama. Is this the one she's 29 and she got into accident and she thinks she's still 19? If so, Siwon was in it??? What part did he play? I don't remember him. I had no problem with Heechul in Bad Family..it's when I saw Full House I didn't like him that much. He was too "ka-bul-uh" (can't think of right word in English) or maybe I don't like him because his eyebrow look better than mine?!) LOL!

I really really really LOVE 1000 GOK especially Dongwan and Hyesung's part. I play it everynight and listen to it really loud!

Oooops, got to go to meeting. Will be back....hopefully soon!

"Mommie" Alice

Si won...I thought he was so hot and handsome in 19vs 29! But I don't like his much adored smile...it's almost greasy? :blink:

Awww...you don't like Heechul? I think he's quite interesting and funny, especially in Bad family, and his one heroine 5 appearance with Minu wasn't too bad.

1000Gok challenge, one of my most fav show with Shinhwa on it too! I've seen it too many times :sweatingbullets: I agree they really were on another level.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to dig my brain and trying to remember this drama. Is this the one she's 29 and she got into accident and she thinks she's still 19? If so, Siwon was in it??? What part did he play? I don't remember him. I had no problem with Heechul in Bad Family..it's when I saw Full House I didn't like him that much. He was too "ka-bul-uh" (can't think of right word in English) LOL!

I really really really LOVE 1000 GOK especially Dongwan and Hyesung's part. I play it everynight and listen to it really loud!

Oooops, got to go to meeting. Will be back....hopefully soon!

"Mommie" Alice

^

Yup it's that one. He plays the younger version of the main guy, Kang something...(can't remember his name...the same guy (Ryu Su young) in Bright girl's success with jang nara).

016004220_L.jpg

And about 1000 Gok...I have *cough* sungie's parts cut out and in .mp3 format lolz

And you know what? I was watching this pretty old SBS drama about a girl becoming a singer. And during one scene where her rival was suppose to be performing her song...I heard a really familiar song playing...it was Shinhwa's Chun Il Yoo Hon. And in the back you could see ShinHwa performing the song in their brownish suits lolz

Okay, no wonder I didn't remember him..I was trying to picture when they were all older...

I remember when I saw couple of guys when they were flashing back to high schol years, I thought WOW couple of those boys were beautifully handsome...one of them was Siwon. WOW!

Now that I know, maybe you do you think you should take out his picture? I don't want people getting upset there's big picture of Siwon in Shinhwa's forum. LOL!

Yup it's that one. He plays the younger version of the main guy, Kang something...(can't remember his name...the same guy (Ryu Su young) in Bright girl's success with jang nara).

I see that someone posted link to youtube to 1000 gok. Were'nt Minwoo, Dongwan, and Hyesung AWSOME in 1000 gok??? LOL!

Question: What is the difference between .mp3 format vs another music extention (which I can't remember right now)? I saw someone has 2 different version of a song and one said .mp3. And another one, same file but different extension.

And about 1000 Gok...I have *cough* sungie's parts cut out and in .mp3 format lolz

I think I asked this question before....do you know which episodes in Rosewar Minwoo was in? I downloaded couple of them but it sounded like there's more than 2 shows he was on.

1. Minwoo

And if you watch his Rosewar episodes...other than his perfs and dancing...he's really pretty quiet around girls.

Is it true that Se7en only sing live and that he doesn't lipsync? Does Shinhwa sing all the songs live or do they lipsync some songs in concerts?

The only other I can think of with the same energy is se7en. They've always got that smile ready and on

I never really thought of Junjin's last name because to me he was always Junjin not Park Junjin (wait, did he change his last name too?).

With Hyesung's Korean name, I get confused because his real last name is Jung not Shin. I wonder why he is the only one who changed his last name? Does anyone know?

"Mommie" Alice

정필교 사랑해

박충재 사랑해

I'm afraid you are asking for impossible! Now if we were talking about Kim Tae Hee, that's differenet story. He thinks she is the "hottest" Korean girl! LOL!

You asked me what's my job? LOL! I'm typist for a major water and power company. I work for the City. I don't get pay alot but benefits are great and for those with children, it's one of the best job because I can request time off anytime I want.

AND yes, please study. Much as Shinhwa is important, studying is more important!

"Mommie" Alice

P.S. I posted 4 in a row! LOL!

Mommie Alice, convert your 18 year old son into a shinhwa fan so that i can have a shinhwa brother. i always wanted a brother my age or older brothers. if i can't have six older brothers (shinhwa) at least try to get me a shinhwa brother the same age as me!!!!!

Mommie Alice, what is your job????? i have exams in less than a month and so i won't be on here as much, gonna miss our shinhwa family. your one and only shinhwa brother (son for Mommie Alice), will be absent for a while. but i'll pop in now and then, when my parents are sleeping and won't catch me!!! hahaha

I think I asked this question before....do you know which episodes in Rosewar Minwoo was in? I downloaded couple of them but it sounded like there's more than 2 shows he was on.

The only other I can think of with the same energy is se7en. They've always got that smile ready and on

How can anyone think Hyesung has common voice? I think his voice is unique just like Kim Jong Kook & Kim Gunmo. I really wish I can hear him sing live in person!!!

"Mommie" Alice

I feel like I'm stalking this thread since I'm waiting for some stuff to centrifuge at lab.

I don't think us nice shinhwa fans would mind siwon's pic too much :sweatingbullets:

If you go to my youtube (in sig) I have cuts from all of Minu's appearance and the episode they belong to. (I think he was on from 13ish to 19ish plus a special?).

It's true that se7en only sings live. I remember his Japan concert...he had a sore throat but he said he's going to sing live even if it sounds bad. He said that fans are going to his concert to hear him live. And if they wanted to hear him lipsync, they may as well stay home and listen to his cd.

Shinhwa debuting as they did way back when, it's inevitable that they lipsynced some songs in the older concert. Some people (people who are bit pretentious in my opinion about knowing 'real' music :rolleyes: ) go out of their way and say with contempt, "Yeah, they use to be with SM. They're known for lipping." You sometimes see these people on youtube...saying this even when the perf is acutally live. We don't even have to tell them how silly they are...they do it very well on their own lolz. I don't think they quite understand the pressures on a bunch of teenage boys when kpop just launched. There was a certain molding process to the whole gasoo business. As we can see though, they sing all songs live for recent concerts...except for Wild Eyes. All our boys needed was practice, and practice did make perfect :)

Question: What is the difference between .mp3 format vs another music extention (which I can't remember right now)? I saw someone has 2 different version of a song and one said .mp3. And another one, same file but different extension.

^

Let's see if I can make any sense of it to you.

The more common extentions you'll see for audio files are probably .wav, .mp3 and .wma

Waveform Audio (.wav)

This is a lossless format. Meaning that no data is loss and nothing is shrunk or compressed. Every bit of sound is complete in the file. So everything you hear and everything you don't here is in there. THus the resulting file is usually quite large. An hour of audio is usually around 1 GIG.

Now for the lossy formats. This means that there has been data loss during compression into a more compact file that can be stored on things like cds, mp3s etc. Though data is loss there are usually no noticeable change in sound quality since it's the things that you don't hear that are deleted. However, sometimes the quality is bad depending on what is deleted by the format since each formats deletes different data. So basically lossy formats are supposed to have lower audio quality, but are usually not noticeable.

mpeg-1 audio Layer 3 (.mp3)

.mp3 is a lossy format. It's suppose to compress to about 10X smaller than .wav with no change in quality. So this is the format that most people prefer and are found on cds you buy.

Windows Media Audio (.wma)

From what I heard .wma is supposed to be microsoft's version of the mp3 format. And it's supposed to have the same kind of quality but the file size is three times as small. From experience, there's usually little difference and you can store more songs this way...but at rare times the audio difference is noticeable.

Real media (.rm)

This is bad ^^ It's definitely smaller...but it has a weird echo bass effect when burnt on cd...

Hope that helped.

Edit:

I see 'quick edit' is back on ^^

"Mommie Alice". It wouldn't be weird for me to call you that would it? I'm 21. Wasn't sure. ^^

Guest miss':bella

Dongwan @ Pusan International Film Festival

20061012192812kx7.jpg

20061012201713gy2.jpg

20061012203312ly5.jpg

20061012205604bq2.jpg

20061012211212vk6.jpg

20061012211819ga7.jpg

20061012213509ps9.jpg

20061012214003va1.jpg

20061012214211oc5.jpg

20061012215204tb0.jpg

20061012215713ku3.jpg

20061012211819wb8.jpg

2006101223022423001wg9.jpg

Dongwan.

You make me melt all inside! ^^

SO gorgeous <3

Keep smiling babe! I LOVE YOU

Guest superstar`kiss

^ ahahaha!! OMG!!! He is SO adorbale!!! hahahaha!! I friggin am so jealous of hos he draws! I've always loved how he draws.. :wub: THANKS for the picture! <333

haha eric's so cutee sleeping^-^

miss':bella those pictures of dongwan are wannieful. xD

someone from here said that and i just thought of it.

editt---

YAY I OWN PAGE 600! ^-^

HAPPY PAGE 600!

a little shinhwa math.

if you got 100 for every shinhwa member...you get 600 ^-^

Hey, 600th page should be mine with all the contributions I did last 2 days! LOL! Just kidding!

WAIT! Just noticed he wrote my name! ALICE! LOL! Is he dreaming about me???? LOL!

So cute what he wrote. I can't read everything but he wrote:

"Yul-gong" meaning "Yeul-shim-he gong-bu ha ja" (learned this from Andy's recent Gruerilla signing! LL!) - Study hard!

"Gong-bu ga jae-il shi-wut-suh-yo" - Studying is the easiest.

"Chae-Gang e-la-gyo" - I'm chaegang!

Yes, Eric does look cute sleeping.....did he actuall draw the cartoon and is it his writing?

"Mommie" Alice

haha eric's so cutee sleeping^-^

editt---

YAY I OWN PAGE 600! ^-^

HAPPY PAGE 600!

waaahh~ so many posts >_<" although i read some this morning, i just came back from school and there were many more!!

anyway, these are the stuff i still remember from this morning and just now..

mommie alice [i think] from the way you describe eric, that sounds pretty much like me.. aloof with people he doesn't know, and crazy with his loved ones.. one of my old friend told me that he used to be afraid of me cos i looked like i could kill.. i admit, in the morning, i don't usually talk or smile [cos i'm not a morning person] and i have the "arrogant" look too.. so i can totally understand people's perception of eric =P but once i feel comfortable with people, it's all silly and crazy all around..

and i have to agree on the face/non-face thingy.. i, too, am more comfortable talking and opening up to people when i can't see their faces.. and with face-to-face, i feel that i'm more withdrawn.. ooh eric, we're so similar, we can be soulmates!!! *yeah right..*

but i have to agree with crystalis too.. two-faced doesn't mean bad.. it depends on who we feel comfortable with.. there are people whom i can open up to and be crazy with, but there are just some people that no matter how well or how long i know them, i would still be my reserved and quiet self..

Just because we act differently around different people doesn't mean we are fake. It just means different people bring out sides of our personality.

this is so true!! that's exactly what i feel too!!

hmm, for some reason, i feel that my taste if total opposites of most of the people in here.. about suju's hankyung and shiwon.. hankyung is in the category of "okay" for me [there are too many people, so i just rank them in "like" "okay" or "meh"] he gets bullied by the others a lot.. hahaha.. but shiwon is in "meh".. at first i thought he was cute, but as i watch full house, he's too greasy =P i mean, acting gentlemanly and all is fine, but he's too straight out of the gentleman book.. he wants to be all perfect and all, and that's too much for me [although i'm a perfectionist too ^^"]

my favorite has to be kangin and second is heechul.. i love playful people.. people who light up in the crowd and aren't afraid of making a fool out of themselves [like eric!! because i watched him in super rookie, that's why =p] my friends like kangin too [and i mean "approve" cos they didn't fully approve of eric for some reason O_o"] because i showed them his smiley face.. heechul is girly, but he's hilarious.. it's their personalities that make the show interesting, as opposed to just pretty faces who keep their cool for the sake of their images [like shiwon and kibum] those people are just too boring for me i guess ^^"

i think i wrote too much already.. so i'm gonna go take a nap.. cos i don't have school tomorrow yayyy!!!

WAIT! Just noticed he wrote my name! ALICE! LOL! Is he dreaming about me???? LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

hahaha.. mommie, the "alice" he's refering to is i think the character of yoon ji min in the drama.. but you're so lucky you have the same name as her character >_<" nobody's gonna name a drama character "nutzie" cos it's just too weird O_o"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8auGQTzlaRU

hahahaha~ hilarious!! although i don't know what they're saying except for eric's "everybody say hoo~] and andy's "the end" but they're so cute.. hyesung slapped dongwan O_o"

Guest ..kaleena..

congrats on the 600th page!!!! awwwww, i miss shinhwa soooo sooooo sooooo much!!!!! why did their 8th jib activities have to end so early?? TT^TT must go and watch back all their old videos, hehe.

oh, my names kaleena, by the way! hehehe ^^

wow i come back after a day and there's so many pages. Loved reading everyones thoughts about the members. and yes "Mommie" Alice maybe i we should be ducking from teh arrows and spears. :lol:

Happy 600th everyone!!!!!

Don't worry guys i'm sure Eric and all the others i mentioned aren't really arrogant, this is just a view coming from someone who doesn't think they're fav member in Shinhwa :P.

I would LOVE to meet ANY of the Shinhwa guys. aww i'm missing Shinhwa lately too. Might dig up the old Love Letter episodes to watch. and if i have time acutally d/l the HQ eps :D. hehe

Guest cognizantfire

yay happy 600!!!!!!!

gosh i have to catch up with so many pages everytime i come to this thread. and i come everyday. =D

haha im having computer lesson now but im not listening to the teacher and im logging on to soompi every computer lesson. =D

i miss shinhwa a lot too and i love it when they are all together having functions.

don't worry, i don't think eric is arrogant. maybe the ppl said that because they dont have such a whole view of eric and just saw a little bit of him when he's not that happy or something like that. im sure eric's reallly really nice. =D

i miss hyesung so much!!!!! i wish his new album will come out quickly! and i hope shinhwa releases another winter album =D

Archived