[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ggomah kaze

I'm really curious....

For you native Japanese speakers out there... :)

Tell me you exist, cuz I really want to know! :tears:

Please be as truthful as possible please :D

What's your opinion on the pronounciation of:

1. ShinHwa's spoken Japanese?

2. ShinHwa's singing in Japanese?

3. ShinHwa's Japanese compared to other korean singers who's also debuted in the Japanese market (except Boa...I know where she stands :sweatingbullets:) ?

i'm actually really curious about this as well... can anyone provide an opinion?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

Hi, anybody knows the titlle of this song, please.

i'm not really sure about this, perhaps somebody else can confirm it, but it might be david tao - ai wo hai shi ta.. i hope that kinda helps for a bit ^^"

i'm not really sure about this, perhaps somebody else can confirm it, but it might be david tao - ai wo hai shi ta.. i hope that kinda helps for a bit ^^"

^ Yup! That's right :D

From his 6th album, The greatest leap

--------------

8000 tickets sold where they only played a promo clip or two? It's not too bad! We wonder why our boys decided to hold a concert there...but if they didn't, the hype for them would never start. Didn't Dongwan say they're doing activities outside Korea because they wanted to build something to be remembered by when they come back?

Thanks to the gals for making soompi accounts (it's quite bothersome with free emails) to tell us about the concert. Sounded like so much fun, and they're so lucky to celebrate Jinnie's birthday!

A legend goes on forever, but it's got to begin somewhere :)

Look what happened in China....lolz

Guest Shinzwo

wow so they doin another concert in krn .. tat pretty coolz... Eric is so buzy this day.. two drama comip up n now have to deal with this concert n stuff ahhaa.. minwoo tryin to promote his album lolz..junjindoin his solo.. wow everyone seem to be so buzy lately...i hope they be strong!! go go ya FIGHT!!! lolz :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNJIN!!!!

my love, my life, my hero, my husband.... i love you. happy 27th/26th.

(sucks.... i spent his whole birthday studying the SAT in a little classroom starting from 9 in the morning.... >|)

Guest xmkaex

Whether peple say the concert was a success or not, to me 7,000 tickets is a good number. and a good number equal success. im glad they got to perform in thailand to expand the name "SHINHWA" in different part Asia. I know that even if the whole hall was full, shinhwa would have giving their very best to the fans.

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

------------------

does anyone still have that pic of shinhwa from a long time ago? the one with eric and that hat, and hyesung with the ponytail and minwoo with purple hair? swomeone asked for it awhile ago... haha

is this it?

shinhwa5.jpg

haha now that i look at hyesung's hair, it cracks me up.

Guest sunnydays.

Shinhwa will be participating in the U:US Concert in Dongdaemun, Korea.

Many fans are quite nervous because Shinhwa will have just finished their concert in Thailand.

It is quite courageous of them to involve themselves in another concert just for their loving fans, Shinhwa Changjo.

Below, is a poster of the event.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1609/2006081801yv3.jpg

Woww... so hardworking. And they're so busy too, yet the still make time to involve themselves in another concert... just for their fans. Ahh, so dedicated. <3 I feel so happy. :P

And omg... that old picture of Shinhwa... :D SO WEIRD/ADORABLE. AHAHA MINWOO & ANDY'S HAIR! XDD Ahh, the old times. (: tee hee ~

gaxlod, i can see you're upset

but i think its better that she told us

i mean we can't just pretend their concert wus a HUGE HUGE HUGE success..

so thank you for telling us how the concert went.

im realli sad though.. :tears: i hope our shinhwa boys didnt get upset by it too!!

ahh

and they sang junjin hbd thats so adorable

heheheh !!

i love our boys

they're so cool !

but damn, i bet junjin wanted to spend his bday w/ his family and close friends though

oh well!

he still has his shinhwa boys

TEEHEHEHE

im sorry, but didnt he get to spend his birthday with his close friends??? like, i personally think friends cannot get closer than shinhwa, seriously. i would love to spend my birthday with friends like them.... but of course i would love more to spend my birthday with them.....

yesssssssss!!! i caught up!!! i was worried i wouldnt be able to... of course since its junjins birthday i have to go picture crazy... *evil grin*

ill be back!!!

Guest qaxlod

I have just read from a Naver Korean news article that only 4000 fans were at the Impact Stadium in Thailand.

After just reading this, I feel so upset and sad now. I thought it was 7500+ as I found out from a decent source but I guess it was not the case.

Sigh..4000 fans only? Impact stadium can hold more than 10,000 ;/

I hope SHINHWA wasn't too down... ;[[[[[[[[[[[[

Guest miss':bella

200608200942371001_1.jpg

200608200939501001_1.jpg

200608200939111001_1.jpg

200608200945351001_1.jpg

200608200945591001_1.jpg

200608200949041001_1.jpg

200608200950381001_1.jpg

200608200950041001_1.jpg

200608200953371001_1.jpg

200608200953371001_2.jpg

200608200953371001_3.jpg

200608200941131001_1.jpg

200608200941131001_2.jpg

200608200949271001_1.jpg

200608200946281001_1.jpg

200608200946561001_1.jpg

200608200947251001_1.jpg

Look at these pictures! New outfits <333

SHINWHA LOOKS GORGEOUS AS TIME GOES BY...

::dies::

^^ FIGHTING

Credits: Newsen + 마이맨♥에리기@Ocean's Six + Shinhwachangjo.net

Guest coolieever

ahhh, i love those pics... haha whats up with the animal-ness? haha oh well, it looks hot and cute at the same time... blah, i wanna see the concert

Guest miss':bella

those pictures are amazing.

haha eric looks so cutee with those bear ears ^-^

----edit

i own this page xD

HAHA. Yes! You do own this page ^^;;

LUCKYYOU ~~~~~~

Guest kdrama_luv3r

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNJIN!!!!

the picture on page 489 is so cute esp.. with eric and andy with animal ears!!!

......junjin's long hair?.......junjin in white tank.....SO HOT!!

miss':bella dear, please remember to credit your news and pic that you posted :D

it's true how shinhwa concert in thailand is almost half-empty. :~~(

many people moved from the cheaper seats to the more expensive ones (i was one of those people who moved hehehe)

I cringed every time the light in the concert hall was lit bright enough to show all those empty seats and hoped shinhwa didnt see them :~

If anyone's at fault, i think it's the people who decided to hold a shinhwa concert here. Shinhwa is almost unheard of in thailand. I'm sure most of the thai fans are regular net surfers. (How else would they follow the news? TVs show no shinhwa. not until recently did they show some and it's only because of the concert is being held. Normal people dont go see concerts of artists they only see one promotional video)

but anyway, the concert was awesome. I'm glad they sang a lot of the older songs. I couldn't believe myself when i saw they were going to sing "chun il yoo hon"!!

chun il yoo hon, which album is that??

I heard that the bangkok tickets are very expensive.. and most thais fan cannot afford it..

so i believe it's not because Shinhwa is not well known there.. it's just that the tix are too ex, most fans cannot afford it..

plus Shinhwa didn't have much promotion there.. I"m just glad that there were about 4000++ fans there..

Archived