[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest superstar`kiss

sHaziEe: Wannie doesn't smoke..Andy smokes.. :( And the only other non-smoker is Minwoo!!

:wub: <33333333!!

sam chin: Man, i saw that all over the news..SO cool they were there! :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

^^im pretty sure minwoo smokes, doesn't he? i've heard a lot of recent fan encounters saying that he smokes.

i think DOngwan smokes... haha..

Andy doesn't look like smoker to me.. but imagine 5 of them smoking and you're not.. wow definitely will be influence..

actually i get turn off by smokers :vicx:

yeah smokings a big turn off. i believe dongwan quit (good for him!) and andy does smoke, unfortunately. but you are definitely right about the influence part. :vicx:

Shinhwa was in Germany for watching football match Korean vs Togo.... they went back to Korean this afternoon...

Dongwan didnt come at all.. I dont know why...

JunJin came in the different flight with shoot dori... another shinhwa came with xman...

something about dongwan has been worrying me lately. :unsure: someone said something about how he was excluded at the xman filming and how he hasn't been close to shinhwa lately. i hope nothings wrong.

^Hmm...been kinda worried about Dongwan in Germany too, not so much that he's not close (WOODONG 4ever TT______TT and from interviews...he loves the members very much), but from fan encounters...he seemed rather rushed, going here and there all the time....

A quick and kinda random question: You guys know the 'My Lifestyle' song (the one where Eric's missing)...did they ever do a perf for it...a concert...program...anything...or did they just make a mv of it?

Guest lenakeem

hmm.. i wonder why dongwan didnt stay for the game??.. he probaly has really busy scheduals. ahk i worry that hes working himself too hard XP. aww man. my little wannie.. *cries* lol i hope nothing went wrong or anything for him to not go .. >.<

i really doubt dongwannie is having trouble with the rest of shinhwa. he loves them to death. there must be something else... maybe another schedule coincided with the germany trip or he coulda gotten sick.. we don't know so lets not speculate. we all know how close shinhwa is to each other. but i do hope wannie is alright!! saranghaeyo!!!!!! :wub:

Guest qaxlod

It's the lips that made Hyesung look more girly compared to the other boys.. but he is still gorgeous! i love him :wub:

Just a question: do all the shinhwa boys smoke?

from what i know, Hyesung do smoke.. saw a pic of him smoking

Hyesung, Minwoo, and Eric still do from time to time but not that much. They really lessened it.

Dongwan officially quit ^^

Andy doesn't smoke - I know that for sure! xD

Junjin doesn't smoke, I've never seen him recently doing it. xD

SHINHWA FOREVER :D

Guest superstar`kiss

SHINHWA IS THE BOMB!

xmkaex: Yeah, the girl in front of Eric does look like ParkHwaYobi...maybe it is ey..

The Shinhwa petition that we're currently still signing...Its not going very good so far.. :( so SPREAD the word folks!! :excl:

^^im pretty sure minwoo smokes, doesn't he? i've heard a lot of recent fan encounters saying that he smokes.

yeah smokings a big turn off. i believe dongwan quit (good for him!) and andy does smoke, unfortunately. but you are definitely right about the influence part. :vicx:

something about dongwan has been worrying me lately. :unsure: someone said something about how he was excluded at the xman filming and how he hasn't been close to shinhwa lately. i hope nothings wrong.

i think minwoo is trying to quit? maybe he smokes like .. everytime hes stressed out.

i really doubt dongwannie is having trouble with the rest of shinhwa. he loves them to death. there must be something else... maybe another schedule coincided with the germany trip or he coulda gotten sick.. we don't know so lets not speculate. we all know how close shinhwa is to each other. but i do hope wannie is alright!! saranghaeyo!!!!!! :wub:

yeah we shuldnt overreactt. im sure its nothing too big.. maybe he was just busy

Hyesung, Minwoo, and Eric still do from time to time but not that much. They really lessened it.

well just cuz u havent seen him.. doesnt necessarily mean he has quit

but i sure hope he has

and as much as i hate for him to smoke. im pretty sure junjin does

Guest qaxlod

i think minwoo is trying to quit? maybe he smokes like .. everytime hes stressed out.

yeah we shuldnt overreactt. im sure its nothing too big.. maybe he was just busy

well just cuz u havent seen him.. doesnt necessarily mean he has quit

but i sure hope he has

and as much as i hate for him to smoke. im pretty sure junjin does

I said "RECENTLY" keke..xD

Guest nutzie

heyyy!! i've just watched the match between korea and togo [just the beginning part, cos my bro wanted to watch that 70's show, so i gave it up to him] but i saw junjin and shin jung hwan!!! junjin was at the corner of the shoot and shin jung hwan was looking stupidly elsewhere, but he looks funnyy~!! i started laughing for no reason O_o"

hopefully korea wins against france and switzerland too, although the odds isn't that good.. it's so weird how i'm starting to follow the world cup.. my mom and bro even came up with this theory that i've got a boyfriend who loves soccer and i could only go O_o" what kind of lame theory is that?? i'm following world cup because shinhwa loves it too!! [okay that's even lamer.. nevermind..]

They all are smoker, except DongWan... I saw them all smoking in front of hotel when they came to germany for filming xman a few week ago.. ^^

i really doubt dongwannie is having trouble with the rest of shinhwa. he loves them to death. there must be something else... maybe another schedule coincided with the germany trip or he coulda gotten sick.. we don't know so lets not speculate. we all know how close shinhwa is to each other. but i do hope wannie is alright!! saranghaeyo!!!!!!

I also think like that... maybe he is sick or has another thing to do in Korea...

dang, i saw Shin Jung Hwan on TV but missed JunJin! X.x hehehe... oh well... Shin JungHwan did grab attention cos of his costume. hehehe...

and the towel cap on Eric is sooooo cute! hehehehe...

Guest sheepeesh

.. it's so weird how i'm starting to follow the world cup.. my mom and bro even came up with this theory that i've got a boyfriend who loves soccer and i could only go O_o" what kind of lame theory is that?? i'm following world cup because shinhwa loves it too!! [okay that's even lamer.. nevermind..]

hahah that's not lame! it makes PERFECT sense! i do it too! hahaha :lol:

^ i wanna learn how to do that towel cap! :w00t: n freak out my roomie! lol she's not really into korean stuff or music like i am... but i've managed to get her hooked on bulgogi :P now all i hv to do is play shinhwa songs all nite long (softly) at nite when she's asleep.... then come one morning.. m sure she'll turn into a fan :phew: heh heh heh...

They all are smoker, except DongWan... I saw them all smoking in front of hotel when they came to germany for filming xman a few week ago.. ^^

really? Dongwan doesn't smoke?!.. thats good :D good boy!

but poor him, he's a passive smoker.. which is also no good.

Hard to find a non-smoker these days <_<

They should all quit smoking.. they were spokeman for this non-smoking campaign thingy..

haha.. i started this "smoking issue" here.. sorry about that, but i'm just curious and kindda "disturbed" by smoker.. :D

Guest xmkaex

^ i wanna learn how to do that towel cap! :w00t: n freak out my roomie! lol she's not really into korean stuff or music like i am... but i've managed to get her hooked on bulgogi :P now all i hv to do is play shinhwa songs all nite long (softly) at nite when she's asleep.... then come one morning.. m sure she'll turn into a fan :phew: heh heh heh...

maybe we should all do that. MUAHAHHAH :lol:

i saw in one picture he was wearing this non smoking patch thingy. im glad that dongwan stopped smoking.

i think DOngwan smokes... haha..

Andy doesn't look like smoker to me.. but imagine 5 of them smoking and you're not.. wow definitely will be influence..

actually i get turn off by smokers :vicx:

i know!! andy looks too innocent to be a smoker! lol :P i can't really imagine him smoking :blink:

Archived