[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Shinhwa Changjo fam member guardedgreen subbed the vid of course crediting the ever so nice love!melody (Thanks for the icons)^^

shinhwa-9th jib jacket photoshoot [section tv] (eng sub)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1UgX7LKmIU

Thank you for the screen caps samshiku! MinDy playing with the airplanes was soo cute >//<

I've actually never read a Shinhwa fanfic before. This will be interesting. I can't wait to read your story ntlove16

thank you for this..

you have never read a shinhwa fanfic before..

i think you need to read jaded..

did you guys remember that list of shinhwa fanfics we had?

i remember hotel classic right?

such a great story, but i think it was never finished

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JiniChun

OMG.. 12 HOURS LEFT FOR THE ANNIVERSARY!!!

*_*

yesterday i cried a lot because of the boys.

I was watching my Shinhwa concerts and i couldn't help but cry ... T_T

Specially with the Guerrilla concert special from SOTA.

after that...

I cried more because a friend told me she was going to get the new album limited edition as an advanced birthday gift.. cuz she knew i had no money this time.

TOT!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Is anyone planning to do something special tomorrow?

I'm getting an orange pancake cake.

*_*

Guest clairdeluned

I almost cried after I saw that clip of Hyesung at the guerrilla concert :tears: I've never seen him cry like that before...

^ I'm going to try and eat a load of orange foods tomorrow :P Or see if I can find an orange cake somewhere.

Guest incarnadine

This thread is moving like crazy... it's wonderful! Thank you all so much, not just for the updates, but also for the insights, for volunteering your feelings, and for basically just being there to share and spread the Shinhwa love.

Gaaaah only several hours left until the BIG day!!!

I can't wait to hear their title track and the MV preview. OMG.

susymoon >> aww dear, I hope you're fine now. I too think of Jinnie whenever I'm down. I know it's funny but I draw strength and hope from him :blush:

Guest lexine

OMG! IT'S ANOTHER 11 HOURS TO 24032008! i wonder if SHCJ in korea have anything planned for the boys? anyone knows anything? it's a monday, so i'm guessing it's a working day, but is anything gonna happen?

i'll be buying as many orange things i can tomorrow! maybe i'll get an orange cake and celebrate with my friends! :D

Guest evelynphuong

all the anniversary coming and i watch the Geurila concert again

i cry so hard

OMG it`s been 10 yrs, howcome it`s been so long

all these mixed feeling, pride, tears and brotherhood, it`s all in Shinhwa

our boys, it`s been such a hard time for them

for all those thing happened and what they`ve been through

just make me love them even more and more

OMG it`s our 10th year anniversary

i`m crying with all my heart out T_______T

i love coming back and finding that this thread has increased by 5 pages <3

i can't believe there's less than a day until 3/24~

i've been checking shinhwa10th.com obsessively for the past few days to see if they've uploaded any new producer notes or if maybe they released the mv snippet early (i wish)

by the way, thanks to love!melody for translating and thanks to everyone who added the subs in for the section tv clip. i was planning on subbing it in the future, but thankfully there's many more hardworking people than me haha

i'm so anxious to see the limited edition photobook - and in A4 size *screams and dies*

hopefully my order goes through - 50,000 sounds like a really small number, considering the fact that the korean daum cafe has 200,000+ members in itself, not to mention shinhwa's huge japan and china fanbase :tears:

but anyways, 10th anniversary! i should eat something orange tomorrow to celebrate too

Guest infinityyy

ahhh! it's nine more hours until it's the 24th in South Korea, right? I hope that time converter site I checked was right.. lol.

but omgoodness! i rewatched the Guerilla concert too~ I can NEVER watch it without at least tearing up.

they all worked so hard to get those 15,000 and more people to attend the concert! (it was 15,000 altogether when they included the people in the stands.)

but gahhh, there's going to be an orange cake at my house tomorrow ^___^v

Guest PurpleRain

3)The websites that you frequently visit? Do you go to Fan Sites?

Dongwan: I will look for news at search engines, visit “Yoein” frequently

Andy: I will look for news at search engines too, sometimes I will search “Andy” and visit the fan site.

Hyesung: I go to “Yeonimarl” to play games, ha!

(P.S: Yeonimarl is a anti café at Daum)

what's Yoein ?? How do i get to yeonimarl..eh...? lolz..i wonder if they have visited soompi too. ARGHH...It's SHINHWA'S ADDICTION month !! I can't focus on anything but them... >_<

Guest robotic

Wow~ This thread is flying!

I can't remember this thread being inundated with so many replies (and beautiful ORANGE replies too.. <3)

It's great to have everyone resurfaced and together again to celebrate this momentous 10th anniversary.

Really shows how Shinhwa has generated so much love and fandom over a very dynamic decade.

Am so excited for the 24th and Shinhwa's 9th jib.

Can't believe that they're only releasing 50 000 copies of the limited edition.

I've already preordered their limited edition from Yesasia.

Really great price too, only ~USD25 (w/ coupon code >.~)

- package weight: 800g !!! must be a whopper of a photobook

Everyone should buy a copy and support Shinhwa.

RE: Shinhwa's Section TV photoshoot.

Thanks for all the speedy translations and uploads.

The members look so happy and proud as one united group.

I recall Dongwan expressing how his heart fills with pride seeing all the fans and support when the group went on their Asian tour.

How he thought to himself; 'This group I'm in, it ain't so bad'.

I remember going 'awwwww..'

"Shinhwa is not a choice, but fate"

Having us fans make Shinhwa proud of what they have achieved and grateful of their destined and determined paths,

what could be more rewarding to a fan?

Though the members each have their own lives and individual careers, the fact that Shinhwa comes together for their fans - really endears the group and their precious friendship into our consciousness and hearts.

Shinhwa, may they have many more wondrous years together.

Guest shinhbang

Whoo! I love this thread! Showing our love to Shinhwa is just awesome! They're coming back as one before being sent to the army! I love them so much!

Guest clairdeluned

According to my handy dandy world clock, it will be 3/24 in Seoul in approximately 7 hours and 45 minutes... so 8 AM PST! :D I'll wake up and have a spaz attack XD I am so excited and happy for the boys, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep much today!

thank god malaysia is only hour diff with korea

so we will be celebrating at the same hour with them there

^_^

gah did they actually have stop releasing any more news or pics

aish i was hoping for more

^_^

:P

so they actually going to release only 50, 000 copies only?

maybe after they have finished that one then, they will released more

^_^

i'm going out later so i'm going to buy as many orange stuffs as possible

ha ha ha

this is so exciting!

Guest eunicenyl

Omg...tis thread is moving damn freakin fast...haha everybody's gettin so excited...hee :w00t:

Actually i'm kinda havin sum mixed feelings...

it's lyk i'm so happy 4 them since they've made it so far since their debut in 1998...

it'll b their 10th anniversary in a few hours' time...

& they're lyk the national idol group...the legend!!

But on the other hand, i'm alittle upset...

i only started likin them at the end of last year...so it's lyk i've missed out so so so much on them...

sometimes when u guys mention stuff abt them...i'll b lyk "huh??"...haha

it's a pity tat i din get 2 witness all their successes & failures 2gether wif them & all u shinhwa fans :tears:

Nevertheless, i'm proud 2 b a Shinhwa fan...so glad tat they're part of my life nw!!

hope tat dere'll b more great 10 years to come ^_^

Guest PurpleRain

MAlaysian fans !!!!! attention plzz!! 98.8 FM is airing Shinhwa's songs now !! They are talking about 9th jib !! woohoo..i'm so excited !!

Guest angel2nyt

what's Yoein ??

i think its actually yoenin or yeonin(whichever you like, but theyre using the first romanization)

yoenin is dongwan's individual fanclub

http://yoenin.net

if im not mistake.. it means lover in english

i dont know how to get to yeonimarl though.

tomorrow (or more like SEvEN hours from now), im expecting that the no. 1 most searched in naver is shinhwa or shinhwa's 10th anniversary.. same as last year's.. and i know shinhwachangjo wont disappoint

Guest nurkeyandie

sorry this is kind of random but it's my first time buying from yesasia. i preordered the 9th jib on the 21st and i got an email that my order's on hold coz they're still verifying my credit card. the email says there may be nothing wrong with my card it's just that they have to verify. and until now my order history still says under status: credit card verification. wth?!? i've used my mastercard before to shop online so i dunno why this is happening. i so don't know what i'm gonna do if i'm not able to buy that limited edition. T-T help, please!

but anyway, i think it's a sign, last night at work one of my bosses gave me an orange just coz she brought some...hahaha! i haven't eaten it yet, will eat at 8 am tomorrow but what a coincidence, huh? ^-^

Guest szejia

MAlaysian fans !!!!! attention plzz!! 98.8 FM is airing Shinhwa's songs now !! They are talking about 9th jib !! woohoo..i'm so excited !!

I'm lateee! >_<

I'm really anticipating Shinhwa's 9th. They lasted for so long... *tears*

Guest kriza_09

arghh.. i was too indulged in watching shinhwa vids that i forgot to do my homework...

well, it's not really homework... something to do with shinhwa 10th anniversary... please look forward to it.. ^^

i only have 7 hours before the 24th (KST).. i guess i'll stay up the whole night again this year...

i stayed up for 2 nights in a row last year to finish the chronicle.. >"<

arghh.. and i haven't even started packing... i'm going shopping tomorrow.. looking for stuffs to give to the members if i ever meet them...

last year i wasn't prepared so i didn't give them anything.. >"<

any suggestion of what to give? something that's unique and not common in korea, i guess... oh and affordable too!! lol..

i can only think of magic kit for eric... something to do with alcohol for junjin... and something to do with warcraft (PC game) for hyesung.. oh and maybe a unique hat for minwoo... no idea whatsoever for andy and dongwan...

oh i used to have a musical box that plays swan lake, which is exactly the same as the chorus of shinhwa's T.O.P.. maybe it'll make a good present too..

i've never post here before

but!

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!

10 years! <3

can't wait for their 9th album

i hope they will continues for another 10 years

"Shinhwa is not a choice, but fate"

^This line is loved!

they are really fated that's why they can last for

such a long time!

Archived