[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing those caps!

im so hyper the whole time i've been watching minwansyung perf.. though i must say that it was better if the whole group performed it.. ho. ho. there was this part when wannie was kinda left out when minsyung put their hands on each other's shoulder.. lol.

Topped a page; All I have are those skydiving videos to share! :D

OMG they sung I pray for you!! I haven't seen it yet, but it's so nice to see Shinhwa performing on the same stage. (Minus Junjin who's in China so much, and Ricdy playing so much with each other that they don't have time for other things. LOL) OOOh and it looks like Minwoo dyed his hair to a darker color? Or was it the lighting? (Must of not seen it yet if it's been like that for awhile..) And I love that vest that Dongwan is wearing.. The color is beautiful~

I watched Jipigizi last night. I had no idea what they were talking about but it was hilarious when those seats were moving and Hyesung's voice was all shaky! Hahaha. I remember reading the news articles of what happened so I referred to those in my head when I was watching. Hopefully someone subs it soon!!

watching 1/2 of shinhwa singing "i pray 4 u" today was the highlight of my day :)

sigh, i miss these boys. it's been far too long - can't wait until they come back with their new single and promote together again like the old times

no one knows how to have fun quite like shinhwa <3

hyesung and minwoo made a brief appearance in snsd's yoona's manwon haengbok~

hyesung did a mission, and minwoo did the stamp thingy [i don't know how to explain this part O_o] they appeared one after another, yet they didn't make an appearance together *sigh*

minwoo taught them to do the shinhwa hand thingy =P [they all did it wrong~!!] and did a dongwan sungdaemoosa [as usual] and the snsd members were all amused =P

hyesung and minwoo made a brief appearance in snsd's yoona's manwon haengbok~

hyesung did a mission, and minwoo did the stamp thingy [i don't know how to explain this part O_o] they appeared one after another, yet they didn't make an appearance together *sigh*

minwoo taught them to do the shinhwa hand thingy =P [they all did it wrong~!!] and did a dongwan sungdaemoosa [as usual] and the snsd members were all amused =P

what is a dongwan sungdaemoosa? 0.o.

if only dongwan appear in it too

xD

Guest hahahoha

HyeSung Bungee Jump

HyeSung Bungee Jump 2

Here's 2 clips of hyesung doing bungee jumps during the dating program with park kyung rim & wonder girls yesterday. :P

In the 1st clip he did twice, which includes a backflip that made me speechless :o in fact both here are just AMAZING

In the 2nd clip he did 2 couple jumps.

credits to WG forum.

[07.10.12][News] Hyesung, "Once gotten food poison due to Eric's parents' delicacies" May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Shinhwa hyesung reveal that he once eaten eric’s parents delicacies preparation and gotten food poisoning.

Shin hyesung on 11th broadcast in KBS 2TV Happy Together said "Because of food poison thus had delayed the recording", attract attentions.

Hyesung continues, "Went to America and drop by to Eric's house, Eric's parents saw him and they even prepared lobsters and so on delicacies", "Greediness struck me and i keep eating nonstop, should be i've eaten something wrongly and i got food poison, thus i even couldnt make it to the program recording."

After hearing hyesung's words, KimDongWan reveal his intention of pretending sick. Kimdongwan said "During 1st jib the sales were bad, and we just couldnt stop promoting with all the tight schedules", and he continue "At that moment if there's a member is sick, then we will have to stop the activities", "So i thought if i can just faint for once and that will be good", he reveal it out with his voice getting lower and lower, thus his intention had made the audience laugh.

Kimdongwan thought that the best way if to faint due to short of breath. He said "I was planning to faint during the performance so i keep holding onto my breath, then hyesung suddenly faint and interupted my planning."

Source:OCEAN'S 6

Cn Trans:yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

awww poor hyesung -___-

[07.10.12][News] Hyesung, "Wearing leather pants dancing, grown septic sore"

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=2708

[07.10.12][News] Shin Hyesung rings the "Star Golden Bell

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=2711

[07.10.12][News] Shin Hyesung, taking off his gentleness to a tough 'lonely man'

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=2714

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Playing With Fireworks"

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Self-Taken Joyfully~"

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Sudden interest while drinking wine... -_- "

reginaxlove - dongwan's sungdaemoosa is imitation of dongwan that minwoo does a lot :P

hahahoha - i think that's more appropriate in hyesung's thread, since it's solely about hyesung.. can you post that info in hyesung thread, and put referral link here instead? we don't want to get warned by the mods.. thanks..

strawberry16 - for some reason, why do i feel like eric has something to do with this? hahahaha just kidding :P aww poor dongwan.. his idea got snatched right off his hands.. at least they got a break he wanted ^o^

OMG i just watched the minwansyung's i pray for you performance~ i know it's very late [but i just got home yesterday ._.] but i want to spazz too!!

notice how minwoo introduced himself as minwoo and not M at the beginning of the performance? hahahaha he's identifying himself as shinhwa's lee minwoo and not the solo artist M~ i don't know why, but that touched me and made me happy~~ he also let the audience sing along with him.. i love it when artists make an effort to interact with fans during performances and not just be on stage solely to perform..

hyesung's "dongwan, come on!!" makes me laugh.. hahahaha but it's also cute, coming from hyesung, who rarely does this.. it shows how excited he is to be performing with minwan.. all of them look so genuinely happy.. but i wished the rappers would appear out of nowhere bouncing together with them *sigh* i noticed that they took out the rap parts altogether.. it didn't really make me feel better >_< maybe minwansyung should've rapped instead =P

hyesung's adlib is pretty~ i remember somebody asking who did the "nanana" part? was it andie? i think you can get the answer here =P they didn't dance along with the dancers [awww i want to see the perfect coordination skills =(] but they look like they're bouncing on the stage.. really cute~ and the last gesture pointing to the fans [and minwoo's random "saranghae"] is soo very adorably cute~~ *goes to dreamland*

okay i think i'm done spazzing =P

HyeSung Bungee Jump

HyeSung Bungee Jump 2

Here's 2 clips of hyesung doing bungee jumps during the dating program with park kyung rim & wonder girls yesterday. :P

In the 1st clip he did twice, which includes a backflip that made me speechless :o in fact both here are just AMAZING

In the 2nd clip he did 2 couple jumps.

credits to WG forum.

Warned for spamming.

As discussed before, Shinhwa's individual member activities should be posted in their respective solo threads. Your post belongs to Hye Sung's thread, not here. Besides, you are not a new member, there is no excuse for you not knowing the rules.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I just watched Hyesung, Dongwan, and Minwoo's performance on M! Countdown, and it made me so teary

I really miss shinhwa =( I liked how Minwoo's hair was sorta similar to the way it was during the 'I pray for you' MV =)

available in http://clubbox.co.kr/mekohk922

Please help make my CB gold!

[HD] Shin Hye Sung - 071013 MBC Music Core - First Person [1024x576][mekohk922].AVI

Warned for spamming.

I've warned another person above for the same thing and you are still posting this - it belongs to Hye Sung's thread, not here.

You are also not a new member - no excuse for not knowing the rules.

Guest veraciously

Dongwan's been blogging a lot as of late... I suppose this blog post could be crossposted here as it's about multiple Shinhwa members but I'll just link it! It's hilarious and everybody ought to check it out!

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "After So Long, Then Post A Shot Of Junjin"

The 1/2 Shinhwa I Pray 4 U performance was so lovely. It's getting me so excited for their upcoming single.. Also wondering when they're going to go to the studio to record it? I guess soon, it's November in a few weeks' time.

Guest nurkeyandie

hyesung's adlib is pretty~ i remember somebody asking who did the "nanana" part? was it andie? i think you can get the answer here =P they didn't dance along with the dancers [awww i want to see the perfect coordination skills =(] but they look like they're bouncing on the stage.. really cute~ and the last gesture pointing to the fans [and minwoo's random "saranghae"] is soo very adorably cute~~ *goes to dreamland*

hi, everyone! nat, i was gonna post something about that too! :D now i know that it was definitely wannie and sungie, the love of my life (hahaha!), doing the 'nanana' part! :D aww, i seriously miss all of them too!

you know the other day i saw sungie's ep on ydh's love letter and i realized the reason i like him best is coz he's so passionate about singing - like he's most alive when he's singing and i'm so happy for him coz he's doing what he loves most. and i started to think about each member's personality. i think dongwan is so down-to-earth and approachable; andy is so cute but he has a serious side and his quiet moments too; eric seems so eccentric i just can't quite figure him out; jinnie's so flashy and exudes power; minwoo, well, you guys know my almost ricsyung-like feelings about minwoo - i've always been a little scared of him, coz i feel like he's the most serious member, but i realize i like him most when he's doing his dongwan impressions coz he's just so spot on! anyway, these are just my thoughts about each member's personality and when/which moments i find them most adorable. i soo wish i can see them in concert before they leave for the a**y. :tears:

btw, shinhwa's been around for a long time, do you know if any of their songs have been used in movies/dramas? coz i know hyesung sang theme songs for a couple of movies and dramas but what about shinhwa songs? pls. tell me if you know, alright (i have a feeling it's amy who can answer this question). thanks! :)

Guest theLEGEND

btw, shinhwa's been around for a long time, do you know if any of their songs have been used in movies/dramas? coz i know hyesung sang theme songs for a couple of movies and dramas but what about shinhwa songs? pls. tell me if you know, alright (i have a feeling it's amy who can answer this question). thanks! :)

I only know one song. Shinhwa sang for Super Rookie OST track no. 4. Other than that, I have no idea. Maybe Amy can help you with that. ;)

Guest pnaymzb

Keke. that performace with hyesung,minwoo, and dongwan was awesome! i really really miss seeing shinhwa together. :[ can't wait for the single to come! i want to buy it right when it is available for pre-order or something! ah! and they are having a concert this december in japan?!?!!? i wanna go!!!!!!!!!! gotta ask to fly to japan as a birthday present. lol. and save up money to buy the ticket for the concert! too bad they're going to the army...i was looking forward to seeing them perform together a lot again. why can't they come to california so i can go for sure? lol. can't wait for shinhwa's return. they're the only group i admire soooooo much, and they're the only group that's made me laugh so much. :]

Archived