[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

*Edit - nglkt's yt acct was suspended T_T but here is her new one!

Please resubscribe and spread the word.^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/nglktshinhwa

MARCH 24 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! 어떻게 어떻게 어떻게~

032498 Shinhwa Debut Stage on Music Tank - 해결사/Solver

Shinhwa Changjo pic spam.^^

cred as tagged and shinhwa baidu

No Hotlinking 고마워

2iglrx5.jpg

35aq1j6.jpg

2zrgom1.jpg

25akk75.jpg

fn7k80.jpg

ka0cjo.jpg

rjpkjo.jpg

2zptoqc.jpg

243s3lw.jpg

2nuhjm.jpg

2zedlhw.jpg

os9636.jpg

m7qpv5.jpg

984pyb.jpg

n54i11.jpg

9qigex.jpg

auh4r5.jpg

256zdjp.jpg

23sw004.jpg

2wdn0o8.jpg

2rmsjk5.jpg

ay3b13.jpg

k9z03l.jpg

21djynd.jpg

2a6ow9e.jpg

so94zo.jpg

v8psna.jpg

Guest 80slitenite

Can't wait to see the perfs and fancams for this. It'll be good to see Bong. T_T

Upcoming: Minsyung to perform in Love Concert 2009

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...e-concert-2009/

09001256-01.jpg

LOVE CONCERT

Date: 25th April 2009

Venue: Changwon Indoor Stadium

Rating: 5 years & above

Duration: 120 minutes

Ticket prices: Standing 66,000won / Seating 55,000

Website: http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/G...256&Point=N

Guest grumpynomore

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Pops_Match.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0102&sys_lang=Eng

The poll has closed!

and the winner is....drumroll please........

SHINHWA!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

It wasn't really that tough of a choice and because of this poll I ended up watching the boys' interviews on youtube! so much fun to watch!

ps. should we make a new picture thread for the boys since their last one was closed?

^hmm you know, i've been wondering that too O.o

and i think we SHOULD open a new one. thats what i think. i miss the thread with pictures of them =[. it'd be a great thing to go there everyday and remember them =] because they are not active as a group now.

YAAAYYY!! OUR BOYS WON!!!! :) yay so happyyy kekekkeeee.

80silentinte: thanks for the link. i knowww i logged on yesterday and i found her account gone >.< and i knew it was a show that she uploaded that got her suspended 

Guest picklypickly

no problem! you know, i actually dont know why it was closed either... it was really a nice thread =/ i was upset that it got closed ><. Maybe we can start another one? looking at the pictures from the thread really brings back memories

actually, i'm pretty sure that if it was closed it was for a good reason and you don't wanna go opening another one that will get closed for the same reason. i think it's cause you're not allowed to open duplicate threads so so you can't have an official shinhwa thread in the music section AND in the picture section. and likewise no official hyesung thread in the music section AND in the picture thread. it's like you can just post the pictures in their official thread y'kno?

anyways, i made something fun for their 11th(!!!) anniversary coming up. sorry if it lags your computer.

heart3.gif

And just in case you want a better look at all the lil pictures, here's thumbnails for the bigger version:

57945925.th.jpg since032498.th.jpg

feel free to take them out where ever. just please don't claim you made it, cause dude! it took me a long time to do. haha. there's over 200 pictures in there! and no favoritism whatsoever. okay, a little. but only cause it wasn't a perfect multiple of 6. ^_^

Guest sydney0428

WOW! Orange World! Thanks Tiffy. And yeah, looking forward in Minwoo's performance and Hyesung will be there too. Although Minwoo is not yet in MS I'm missing him already. No news from him?

grumpynomore thanks for posting the result in the poll, no question that our boys is the winner.

picklypickly those pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing

Guest 80slitenite

lol I think I'm gonna have to change my username to 80silentnite just for you strawberry16.

no news sydney. Only that he released M Rizing backpacks and he's doing that concert. T_T

thanks for posting the results grumpynomore!!

Wooo of course Shinwha had to win. Legendary jokesters indeed.^^

woah picklypickly!! That graphic is amazing! It would be awesome if it went on the front page of this thread for their anniversary.

For MSN users - here are some Shinhwa icons I came across. It makes chatting more fun. kekeke

I use to have more, but when I upgraded my MSN I lost all of my emotes. T_T

this one is hilarious. Park Choong Jae using bug spray XDD

Guest kriza_09

ps. should we make a new picture thread for the boys since their last one was closed?

Actually, rather than opening a new thread, I was thinking it's better to ask the mod to re-open the old one. Honestly I see no reason whatsoever why that picture thread had to be closed. It didn't break any rule and some other artists also have their own picture threads there. I think if there are enough people to ask together for reconsideration, they might re-open it. If they don't, then they will have to give us reasonable explanation for closing.

I just think that a lot of people have made contribution to that thread and it won't feel the same if we just open a new one.

Guest superstar`kiss

Actually, rather than opening a new thread, I was thinking it's better to ask the mod to re-open the old one. Honestly I see no reason whatsoever why that picture thread had to be closed. It didn't break any rule and some other artists also have their own picture threads there. I think if there are enough people to ask together for reconsideration, they might re-open it. If they don't, then they will have to give us reasonable explanation for closing.

I just think that a lot of people have made contribution to that thread and it won't feel the same if we just open a new one.

I also know no reason why they closed it. We broke no rules and the mod. that closed it didn't even give a reason as for closing it. o_O

Geez. I had the biggest chill run down my spine scrolling down and seeing all the Orange. =D

What a great color..

I feel like the front page needs to be updated.

Discography, awards, etc should be added also. Should I start organizing?

Guest 80slitenite

I feel like the front page needs to be updated.

Discography, awards, etc should be added also. Should I start organizing?

Totally agree!!

Is thread starter still active? Maybe someone should take over so we don't have to bother every time someone wants to add or update something.

Andy's appearance with Jumper was short, but cute.^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tke3mw4bK40

And sansogateun in YT is subbing Jinnie's show 4 High School Girls if anyone is interested. I personally loved that show and even without subs it was entertaining. She also provides dl links in her lj

http://www.youtube.com/user/sansogateun

Guest rose_liana

OMG!!! Orange world!!! thanks 80slitenite for those pics!!! and the icons too!!! so cute~~~

Yay!! someone sub Jinnie's 4 High School Girls!!! thanks for the link.. i really love watch that show..the girls seem so rude in the beginning, but they grow on me as the show go along..

andy and Jumper are cute too. Andy is very supportive to his protege, im so proud of him!

another Yay!!! Shinhwa win the poll..what a happy day!!!there's no doubt that they're the legendary jokesters and most chaotic group ever!!!

shinhwa_n_choua yup, someone should update the front page..so easier for others especially new fans to get more information about Shinhwa

picklypickly OMG! i love that graphic. save! thanks for sharing!!

Guest lexine

^^ Hello, welcome to the we loves shinhwa thread! :D but please don't leave messages like that. read the rules on the main page. tell us more about why you love shinhwa or who's your favourite etc. ;)

shinhwa's definitely one of the worst band to interview when they are in hyper mode! ;);) but then again, it helps make the interviewer not feel too intimidated or awkward. :D i need more interviews like that.

approximately 5months since eric enlisted, not forgetting, 3 and a half months since wannie enlisted! so fast yet too slow.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Pops_Match.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0102&sys_lang=Eng

The poll has closed!

and the winner is....drumroll please........

SHINHWA!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

It wasn't really that tough of a choice and because of this poll I ended up watching the boys' interviews on youtube! so much fun to watch!

So what's going to happen next? After this.

^uhm... im not sure. but please dont quote pictures =]

picklypickly! its gorgeous! took you a long time huh? thanks for sharing! *saves*

lol I think I'm gonna have to change my username to 80silentnite just for you strawberry16.

Gah, i do it everytime dont i T______________________________T it just feels right for my fingers to type silentnite instead of slitenite huh? sryy!!!. promise i wont do it again ^^

p.s. love the icons =o hehe. will use when im using msn xD. my friends would be like "wth" but w.e. hehe

i think we should ask the mods why the picture thread got closed... =/ i know many people who are new to this thread and are lurkers and all of them asked before why the picture thread is closed...  but yeah till this day i cant figure out why its closed >< can someone ask the mods? and if they cant reopen at least give us a reason why?

Guest 1wawa3

picklypickly, the graphic you made is awesome! I think you should send it in for the Shinhwa11th project. It will look amajing!

80slitenite, thank you for sharing. muahahahha. Now I can use it with my friends. They'll probably be like 0.o But whatever. If they can have DBSK ones, why can't I have Shinhwa emoticons? XD

I agree with shinhwa_n_choua. The front page definitely needs a face-lift (?) Maybe we can replace the thread starter if she's not active?

i think we should ask the mods why the picture thread got closed... =/ i know many people who are new to this thread and are lurkers and all of them asked before why the picture thread is closed... but yeah till this day i cant figure out why its closed >< can someone ask the mods? and if they cant reopen at least give us a reason why?

Maybe because the mods are biased? LOL Kidding.

I'm wondering why too. I mean they closed it without giving us a reason. I don't think it's because we have an official thread here. Who are the mods for the Picture Thread anyway? Maybe we should ask him/her.

I was going through other threads and it got me thinking. This thread is the only thread that uses the group's colour (in our case, orange) as their default font colour. haha. Every other thread uses black or whatever colour the poster wants to use. Where as our thread, everybody uses ORANGE. Does that make us special? haha. I'd like to think so XD

UPDATE! I found a reason why Shinhwa's Official thread in the Picture thread was closed.

14. About official topics: If a solo singer, group, actor, or actress already has an official topic in the k-music or k-drama forum, please do not create another official topic in the photos forum. Individual members of a group are allowed. Singers/groups who have not yet debuted are allowed, but their topic will be closed (or moved) once they do. If a member from a group goes solo, their topic in the photos forum will be closed (or moved).

So apparently, we did break one of the rules 0.o

Guest yumoon

Ihjj:

the arirang thing right, i am guessing, next tuesday, at night, ishak is going to say "SHINHWA WON~" and there will be a Shinhwa MV after that!!! xD

hahaha~!!!

Guest nglkt

haven't posted for a long time... haha..

anyways, i was deleted on youtube because of uploading Junjin's WGM. It was really unfair coz they gave me the warning but deleted my account immediately afterwards...

anyways, i'm really glad shinhwa won the poll coz even my objective friends think that shinhwa's the craziest group ever. haha...

i think let's take the 11th anniversary opportunity to rebuild all our threads that have been closed down..

Archived