[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

Just voted Amy. I gotta go with my vid Yo! every single time.

This was cute. I like this. Lol so hard for me not to pick Dongwan for every category. hehe

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Minwoo. I know it would be so much fun.

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Hyesung, but it has to be a fun, dance song.

3. Give a big hug to ---> Andy. the cutest magnae ever.

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Junjin aka the dance machine

5. Get married to ---> Dongwan. <333333

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Eric. A convo with 4D supreme would be insane.

lol yanee. Another great cap from BOF.^^

Shame the orange thread miss_lakwon made got closed. T_T

Really loved what all of you wrote about that. Just get a good feeling inside. Love Changjo forever.

THIS IS BIG NEWS.

Int’l credit cards now accepted on EVEN IF!

Dear Customers and people who love SHINHWA. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We would like to express our sincere appreciation to you for your constant support

and love toward SHINHWA and EVEN IF (http://www.evenif.net) as well.

Today, we are pleased to inform you that we have added a new payment method to give you more convenience,

since we have been aware of the inconvenience for the payment from foreign countries.

Now you may use your credit card for the payment for your ordered goods.

We hope it will make your shopping more enjoyable at EVEN IF

and save you money for remittance charge for foreign currency and other bank charges as well.

FYI, Credit Cards : You can complete your payment using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or JCB credit cards,

issued by major international card companies.

And also, we have dispatched a person for foreign customers to the customer center to help English speakers and

we hope it will make your shopping more comfortable and enjoyable.

So, if you have any question or inquiry, please let us know anytime with any matter.

We are going to hold a special event for foreign customers with SHINHWA.

It will be starting around this weekend or so and, when we start we will inform you of it again by email,

if you don’t mind.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...ted-on-even-if/

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grumpynomore

Ii don't think i'll ever have a final answer for those 6 questions that's why i haven't participated yet. that's just too hard! i would love to do everything with eric...but then again...actually i'll be happy to do anything with any of the boys so...i don't know! my answers for now....:)

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> JunJin (i can actually picture my self laughing my butt off while going around the park with him *winks*)

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Minwoo (i can't really sing but he's such a great producer that i think he can find a way to use my voice somehow. maybe i'll just be like the one that says "yo" or something. just like hwangbo on wgm LOL)

3. Give a big hug to ---> Eric (duh! i will never let go of him! hopefully he'll hug me back just like the way he hugs his sungie)

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Hyesung (since he's more into vocals than dancing...i would love to do some hot dance prod with him....uhmmmm maybe Eric's samba)

5. Get married to ---> Dongwan (as much as i so fantasize Eric for this hahahha...i think wannie will make a terrific husband hahahha)

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Andy(the youngest out of the six yet seems to be the most serious one! i would love to know what's on his mind! talk to me Andy! .

oh my this is sad! i think i took those questions really into heart! thank goodness for daydreaming!

--

by the way i found this pic on someone's blog

http://secomkirai.blog44.fc2.com/blog-entry-193.html

from the kpop concert maybe....

s1kwuo.jpg

credit to the owner!

sorry i u see the pic and i wasn't allowed to post it anywahere else. i just couldn't help it! :)

Guest readsandgeeks

wow 2000th post..?

i think we can do it though..hee^^

moca_hanzel: haha..where can i watch the shinhwa germany x-man?old shinhwa albums are online but its quite limited cos nobody wanna part with their album..i think :phew:

crystalis: arrhh!!!ur such a sweeheart!!YES, that IS the vid i was looking for!! :w00t:

haha..shall subscribe to you on YT!!thankyouthankyouthankyou... :lol:

i read afew pages before that mommie_alice is compiling eng-hardsubbed SHINHWA vids..?i apologise if i got it wrong..

but if its not, i'd be willing to help compile the list with links.. :)

ok u guys have a good weekend alright! :D

Alright, I'm here to add a very random post, and share some vid.

I just find this very adorably funny. This was Andy somewhere as an MC, I believe, and he was figuring out how to light up the lightstick. And his co-MC did it for him, like he's a kid. haha.

Andy and lightstick. LOL.

And here's one MV apparently by RicDy, and yes, it was totally dorky... totally them! LOL.

RicDy Jump MV

Yes, it's abit obvious. I'm totally missing some shinhwalove nowww. *sigh*

dramaqueennur-hmmm..yeah it's kinda hard to find their old albums!here is the link you can find the other parts there too!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTeQkpnKoNU

yanee-omo!! yanee i so love you for this!! the first link was so cute!!! i just have to keep repeating it!!! and the second one is full of 4Dness hehehe!!!

80slitenite-tnx for the link!!yeah u r right!! i was surprise!!! changjo's should be there!! hmmm~~~~ :vicx:

wait guys i know most of you have seen this but im just gonna share it for newbies like me!!

-shinhwa w/ the microphone!

enjoy!!

as fo our 2000th aja aja HWAITING!!!

Guest magicblood

Aneyong Shinhwa changjo!!! it's me..^^ -me who?- as if i'm popular haha. sory just being dorky.

happy to post here again....(been sooooo busy this week, with all the assignment :sweatingbullets: )

n i havent join the survey...: (well,honestly i wanna do it all with Jinnie^_^

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Dongwan,Jinnie!

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Hyesung

3. Give a big hug to ---> Minwoo

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Andy

5. Get married to ---> Jinnie!

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Eric, minwoo

>>And...to cheer up everyone, i come up with some more gif...yeay(spend hours today to make it..)

>>actually this can be my last gift 2 this thread/ post cause, i'll be on hiatus for 2 months... :unsure: ...owh really sad, ..cause my final exam will be in April, so really need to prepare n do well b4 i graduate....

wish me luck everyone!! I try to get some Vitamin C...for energy :rolleyes:

->>and any gif tht i make, i have no idea if it's done by others b4, i just make it randomly...so maybe u all have seen the same like it i dunno, i just pick my fav moment...

hope u all like it! :w00t: made by me> Shushh

Andy n his 'wooooo' haha

andywooo.gif

Jinnie being cute. he act like he's younger than Andy.hehe

jinniecute.gif

Minwoo...he's so cool here

minwoocool.gif

and of course, some love for Shinhwa changjo! *luv luv...*

luvdwanmwoo.gif

...emm..see y all in April :sweatingbullets::( ...huwwaa.....................Shinhwa fightting! SARANGHAE!

Guest miss lakwon

That video of Andy Oppa trying to turn on Se7en's lightstick was just too adorable.

I was literally screaming in my chair giggling and just yelled out "just too cute!"

The video about the fanclubs.

I cannot believe they didn't show anything regarding Shinhwa Changjo.

Yes, they did show the members mentioning Shinhwa Changjo.

But, they should have shown the good deeds Shinhwa Changjo has done in the past years.

They didn't even bother to show the orange princesses.

AH! -____________-;;

I miss these boys today for some reason. I went and flipped thru an old shinhwa mag of them. They've come a long way. ^^ Anyway..wherever this survey came from ..here goes...

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Eric cus he is real a kid at heart :lol:

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Minwoo cus he can juggle both dance pop & slow cuts :phew:

3. Give a big hug to ---> JunJin cus he needs one :w00t:

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Andy cus who would dare turn down his Andy dance?! :tears:

5. Get married to ---> Dong Wan cus he'll appreciate me better :P

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Hye Sung cus he so mellow like that :blush:

I MADE IT! WOOHOOO!!! ^^ :D today was the last day of the finals!! *spazzz spazz spazzz* thanks everyone for your support ^^. hehehheeeeeee. i DID drink LOTS of VITAMIN C! it woke me up hehehehe. anywhooo back on topic here...

hydshin.jpg

ROFL! omg that literally made me laugh out loud xD. ahahahaaa!!!

that is so funny! chairsma xD

Thanks vivian0304 for the pictures! its been AGES since we had picture spams here ^^

and here is my random post. haha. what should I say....hmmm....I LOVE SHINHWA? hahah YES I LOVE SHINHWA!!!!!!

not sure if this have been asked, it probably has been way back 1,000 or so pages, but i'll ask anyway for any updates. how about

everyone share their favorite Shinwha Variety Show. i mean your #1!!! very very #1, 'cause

there's got to be one #1. i have lots too, but i have to say my #1 favorite is

SHINWHA'S X-FILES!!!!!! i love them in 2001, esp Jinnie. him and his CRAZEE antics!! haha i can and will never forget

that crazy blonde.

here are some clips of my favorite parts:

my goodness this episode freaked me out, but made me cry of laughter at the end:

haha Dongwan:

Ghost Prank

you can't do that Jinnie:

i love the whole episode, but esp the ending of this clip:

this one too, i love the whole episode, but esp the ending:

"that's all folks!"....for now...

Guest Gaercoal

Hi everybody from the SHINHWA forum! I was cruising on Ebay and I came across the Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Live in Seoul DVD - Orange Ed. I looked this set up on DVD Heaven and YesAsia and they're apparently sold out so I'd thought I'd share this with you guys if you wanted one but didn't get a chance to buy it. The price is only $39.99 and FREE shipping, I have bought some Korean items from this seller before in the past, highly recommended.

I think this is the regular version with only 2disc + 100p Photobook.

I feel like I'm advertising this to you guys!!

Guest rose_liana

by the way i found this pic on someone's blog

http://secomkirai.blog44.fc2.com/blog-entry-193.html

from the kpop concert maybe....

http://i44.tinypic.com/s1kwuo.jpg

credit to the owner!

sorry i u see the pic and i wasn't allowed to post it anywahere else. i just couldn't help it! :)

finally!!! The birds love!!! lol!!!thanks for the pic...*happy*

80slitenite you're right. the should talk about Changjo!!! and show more Changjo's love...its not fair for changjoers.. :(

magicblood those gifs are so cute..woodong love!!!thank you so much!

Gaercoal omo!!! i really want that DVD!!! but, i wonder, how long it takes to deliver it coz i'm worried, i'll move to another state two months later..this is my first time want to buy something online..

anyway, can someone explain to me, actually how many editions of the 10th anniversary concert DVD and what are the differences between those editions?and which one better?

anyway, can someone explain to me, actually how many editions of the 10th anniversary concert DVD and what are the differences between those editions?and which one better?

2 versions

JAPANESE version: Shinhwa Must Go On 10th Anniversary Live In Seoul (Japan Version) - The release comes with a third disc containing around 90 minutes of special features including making of, behind-the-scenes footages, and multi-angle footage. Comes in English, Japanese and Korean subs.

Disc 3:SPECIAL(approx 1 hr 30 mins)

01 - CONCERT MAKING FILM

02 - VCR MAKING FILM

03 - MULTI ANGLES

04 SHOOTING STAR

05 Resolver

06 YOUR MAN (remix ver.)

KOREAN version: Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Live in Seoul DVD - Orange Edition - This release includes extras such as making of, behind-the-scenes footages, and concert rehearsal clips. This edition also comes with a 100 page photobook revealing never-before-released photos taken from their concert press conference and the emotionally stirring "10th Anniversary Special Party" event. Comes in English and Korean subs.

1st 2 discs are the same, on the whole concert

Guest rose_liana

hyesungstory thanks for the info..

My dear orange princess, have you read this??

[09.02.07] Dongwan’s blog: 2009 (to GOOD EMG and YG)

I’m asking GOOD EMG and YG for a favor.

The two companies are fully aware of the lightstick issue,

And I finally managed to hear news of them saying that they will work hard to correct the situation.

But to me, I haven’t seen any effort from you.

It’s not that difficult to put an official notice on the official websites of the two companies.

Please….

Please let us see your efforts.

This is not just my lone voice.

These are the voices of more than 20,000 people who support Shinhwa,

The voices from CLUB H.O.T. who want to protect the color white,

The voices from fan.G who want to protect the color sky blue.

Whether it’s people, or love, they will fade with time, they will change.

But the color that reminds people of us, or them, can be kept from fading.

And if it can be protected but no one puts in effort to do so, that must not happen.

Hyesung is about to start on his solo activities.

If Hyesung.. stands on stage..

I hope he doesn’t have to see a very unfamiliar orange color doing meaningless things.

Please.

Source: Dongwan’s Naver blog front page

Credit: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

i'm touched..Wannie oppa really care of Shinhwa and us, the changjoers.<333 he's working so hard to solve this matter eventhough he's in the service now..he's really our true and respected incredible hulk and the saviour of orange princess and shinhwa itself. hopefully, the two companies would listen to him..please!!!!~~ i dont want wannie oppa worried much about us while he's in the MS..he must be tired if this matter didnt go smoothly and didnt resolved as soon as possible :(

Guest catalima

DongWan really care about us~ I hope this matter will be solve soon or like DongWan say before HyeSung start his promotional activities.

@catalima- I know. He does, doesn't he? I hope things will be solved once and for all too. Besides, YG will earn more profit from selling their official merchandise anyways haha~ It's a win-win situation if this gets solved...well, except for the ahjummas making a living off those light sticks...

not sure if this have been asked, it probably has been way back 1,000 or so pages, but i'll ask anyway for any updates. how about

everyone share their favorite Shinwha Variety Show. i mean your #1!!! very very #1, 'cause

there's got to be one #1. i have lots too, but i have to say my #1 favorite is

SHINWHA'S X-FILES!!!!!! i love them in 2001, esp Jinnie. him and his CRAZEE antics!! haha i can and will never forget

that crazy blonde.

X-files is my favorite too :D

I always feel a little bad because Andy wasn't there for 4th jib and I feel that lot of the bonding between Shinhwa happened during 4th jib (Guerilla concert, x-files, star survivor, dream team, 1000 songs challenge, babysitting etc). Like during the 10th anniversary VCR talk track, they talked about the guerilla concert and the prank minsyung pulled during the haunted house episode and Andy wasn't really involved in the convo. But our magnae is with us now and everyone loves him ^__^ We were always missing Andy too...like during the rollercoaster ride, if only Andy was there to pair up with Wannie. Or the babysitting thing. If only Andy was there to pair up with Sungie. And during the 1000 song challenge, if only Andy was there to slow dance with Dongwan. Odd numbers are so incovenient! That's why 6 is perfect :)

-----------------------------------

You know, as a Shinhwa fan, I always feel grateful that we've had them for SO~ long and I'm not talking about them being the longest running boy band. What I mean is no matter after how long, they still run their promotion circuits like they're newbies...appearing on shows as a group, putting effort into every interview etc. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that a lot of idol groups, once they hit any kind of major success, they're always in a hurry to debut solo, or they disappear to debut in overseas markets. Or members leave because of differing direction, interest or musical preference. I think it's sad, especially for fans that have been following and supporting them for a long time.

Let's take a look at our Shinhwa boys. Except for Ricmin, I say no one has much in common about musical taste. Then there's Wannie who's original goal was to be an actor more than a singer. Everyone is so different, yet they're still together. And look at Shinhwa in their 7th year...that was some crazy promotion. They were anywhere and everywhere. Even after they won the daesang and went to do promotions in Japan for their 8th album, we still got xman germany, infinity challenge, heroine 6, several japanese shows...and an Asia Tour on top of that. They don't really still have to do all that, as the 9th album sales proved, but they do.

Looking at the Dongwan's most recent diary entry about contacting Good and YG, you feel like that he really does care about being a Shinhwa member and not treating it as just another stepping stone towards his personal ambition or another story to tell at some YSMM episode. *hugs* And for the fact that he also mentioned fan g.o.d. *double hugs*

I hope things will stay this way for many years to come! :)

Though Shinhwa is lucky to have Shinhwa Changjo's support, we are also lucky to have these six dorks :wub:

wcminjinka4.gif

threeofus02.jpg

ericjunni9.jpg

threeofus04.jpg

shinhwaofficial104cu.jpg

shinhwaofficial99xn.jpg

Um...what else?

Listen to UNFAITH...it's interesting in so many ways ^__^

http://www.imeem.com/nooaoo/music/dpIlenlP/shinhwa_unfaith/

Guest infinityyy

Dongwan is absolutely sweet. His love for Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo.. it's part of the reason why we're protecting them :)

--and GAH! NO NO NO, THERE'S NO MORE OF THE ORANGE VERSION FOR THE KOREAN VERSION OF THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT on yesasia!

T__T It's almost my birthday and I was supposed to get it as a gift T_T Hopefully there will still be some available on other reliable sources when my birthday comes up. I haven't watched ANYTHING related to the concert (except for the special scenes of the 'Run' mv) just so I can watch the whole thing on my bday (which is really near the day of Shinhwa's anniversary date). fkjlnfgndfkln. T_T

Guest miss lakwon

After Minwoo Oppa's last performance on Music Core, fans were waiting for him outside the hall to see him.

Guess what Minwoo Oppa did?

He stuck half of his body outside the car just to wave to SHCJ'ers.

What a great guy.

70889798qc1.jpg

33149986uo0.jpg

Just love this guy to death.

My friend in Korea was there too.

I heard she's there somewhere.

LOL <3

KOREAN version: Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Live in Seoul DVD - Orange Edition - This release includes extras such as making of, behind-the-scenes footages, and concert rehearsal clips. This edition also comes with a 100 page photobook revealing never-before-released photos taken from their concert press conference and the emotionally stirring "10th Anniversary Special Party" event. Comes in English and Korean subs.

Uhmhmh..i thought there're only 2 Discs in this Edition which includes the concert only and a 100 page photobook. I mean, i bought one but there were only 2 discs with the concert o i was like "where're all the concert makings and rehearsal ??". I was gonna buy the Japanese Ver. for that 90 mins.

Archived