Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

Thank you for the link adikkeluangman.

Lol moca_hanzel. The wonders of PS. XDDD

mommie_Alice here are some unsubbed vids. The only long ones would be the Open House which is 9min?? and the photoshoot in Turkey which is like 8min??

Shinhwa - Open House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKSV8z_oho

Eric afraid of bugs at Ivy Club film site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnHWSLby50E

050822 mnet Minwoo (M when he was filming in the US for his jib)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKf8g01otoc

Shinhwa Interview

Shinhwa- Traits of the strongest man pt.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HGSEz1m-zY

shinhwa- traits of the strongest man pt.2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIU3LYqG4rE

Shinhwa photo shoot in Turkey [2003] - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MAb_FMazvc

Shinhwa photo shoot in Turkey [2003] - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKYWXrL2SVM

Guest rose_liana

yeah, a million thanks to adikkeluangman for the link...i guess you're from Malaysia...yay!!

since i read dongwan 's blog about orange, i was wondering which group his referring to..

then now i know... i almost angry, but like dongwan said there is no need to fight over it since everyone in k-pop world know,

orange is a symbolic to shinhwa..

orange is shinhwa, shinhwa is orange...

mommie Alice thats nice of you..since i'm a new fan of Shinhwa, your contribution in spreading Shinhwa's love is really helpfull.

i'm really happy right now!!! lol

80slitenite haha...Shinhwa's F4??? the picture is so hilarious...eric being jandi??? i think Go joon pyo should be more suitable for him..haha

to andy, happy birthday..hopefully there is some news about shinhwa oppas celebrating andy's birhtday..

Go Shinhwa Go!!!

Shinhwa Orange Go!!!!

Guest warunee123

IDoes anyone know what's the name of the first clip? It's my clips are in alphabetical order, it'll help if I have the name of the show.

mommie Alice, the first clip was Miraculous Victory and Defeat Episode 22 (080413). This clip was fully subbed by SoShi Subs. If you need a timer, you can contact me.

I would like you to sub 041102 SBS Favorite - Shinhwa, although someone posted translation in this thread already, but it's not full translation. Would you please add more translation? Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for the info. I know I have it but I just couldn't remember the name of the show. As I grow older, I'm losing my memory and have "writer's/translater's" block so that's why I stopped translating. Even with simple words, I'm having problem remembing! LOL!

If the Miraculours & Defeat was already subbed, could you give the link so person requested could find it. Since it's already subbed, I probably won't do it.

As for you being timer, like I mentioned, I don't think I'll translate word by word so it'll be hard to time them.

I'll add your request to my list.

mommie Alice, the first clip was Miraculous Victory and Defeat Episode 22 (080413). This clip was fully subbed by SoShi Subs. If you need a timer, you can contact me.

I would like you to sub 041102 SBS Favorite - Shinhwa, although someone posted translation in this thread already, but it's not full translation. Would you please add more translation? Thank you.

Guest 80slitenite

lol rose_liana. yeah ric would probably make a good joon pyo.

Mnet is crap like always. So right now they are releasing a list of Mnet Super 100 Idols

(I'm uploading DW's cut later.) For Minwoo to be ranked that low is bs. This list is basically crap.

list cred to Symbelmyns@YT

For now, they didn't announce ranking for No.1-25 yet

No.26-100

26 - Dbsk, Changmin

27 - H.O.T., KangTa

28 - Wonder Girls, Sunmi

29 - SHINee Minho

30 - KARA, Han Seungyeon

31 - Bigbang, Seungri

32 - Super Junior, Heechul

33 - H.O.T., Tony An

34 - Shinhwa, Andy

35 - Se7en

36 - 2PM, Chansung

37 - Super Junior, Shindong

38 - SS501, Kim Kyujong

39 - Wonder Girls, Yoobin

40 - SNSD, Tiffany

41 - SHINee, Onew

42 - Super Junior KangIn

43 - Wonder Girls, Yeeun

44 - F.T.Island, Choi Jong Hun

45 - Sugar, Ayumi

46 - Shinhwa, Kim Dongwan

47 - Buzz, Min Kyunghoon

48 - CSJH, Stephanie

49 - Super Junior Siwon

50 - Sechs Kies, Go Ji-Yong

51 - Jung Jihoon (Rain)

52 - S.E.S, Bada

53 - 2PM, TaecYeon

54 - KARA, Goo HaRa

55 - Super Junior Sungmin

56 - SS501, Kim Hyun Joong

57 - 1TYM, Danny

58 - Super Junior Eeteuk

59 - SHINee, Jonghyun

60 - G.O.D, Son HoYoung

61 - SNSD, Seohyun

62 - Shinhwa, Junjin

63 - H.O.T., Moon Heejun

64 - Shinhwa, Shin Hyesung

65 - Click B, Oh, JongHyeok

66 - SNSD, Yuri

67 - Super Junior, Hangyeong

68 - Sechs Kies, Jang Suwon

69 - CSJH, Dana

70 - Super Junior, Kibeom

71 - FIN.K.L, Leejin

72 - Taesaja, Park Junsook

73 - NRG, Moon Seonghun

74 - Baby Vox, Kan Miyeon

75 - Click B, Kim Sanghyuk

76 - SS501, Heo Young Saeng

77 - FIN.K.L, Ok Juhyeon

78 - G.O.D, Denian

79 - Ttma, Soy

80 - 2PM Jaebeom

81 - SHINee, KEY

82 - Sugar, Park Sujin

83 - NRG, No Yumin

84 - 1TYM, Oh Jinhwan

85 - SNSD, Jessica

86 - Shinhwa, Lee Min Woo

87 - F.T.Island, Choi Minhwan

88 - Click B, Yoo Hosook

89 - Super Junior, donghae

90 - Baby Vox, Shim EunJin

91 - Buzz, Son SungHee

92 - Supernova ,Geonil

93 - Taesaja, Kim hyungjun

94 - SNSD, Sooyoung

95 - Choi Changmin

96 - Milk, Seo Hyunjin

97 - Battle, Hwichan

98 - The TRAX, Jay Kim

99 - Sechs Kies, Kang Aunghoon

100 - Baby Vox Yoon Eunhye

LOL! Pin, I didn't even pay attention that it was you...I got so used to talking to you on my e-mail it didn't even dawned on me that you would reply here! LOL! I was organizing by making the requested list on excel and your screen name so familiar and it hit me that it was you! LOL! Sorry I didn't e-mail you for few days. I'll explain in my e-mail later....

Anyway, you think you are going to have time to be a timer? Aren't you busy with doing other projects?

Were you planning to time SBS Favorite? On top of my head I can't remember which one this is...I'll check it out when I go home. Anything else?

My friends told me I'm a Shinhwa closet fan. Like I've been updated with Shinhwa news but never really mind much. I even surprised my Shinhwa-fans friends when I know more about their latest update than them.

More pictures about other fanclub using orange color HERE. I know the feeling since a rookie group had use same color as my fav group color albeit just different name.

^ Closet Shinhwa fan haha~ Thanks for the link.

I think your fave group is one of my other fave groups...so I think I know who you're talking about. I wasn't too impressed =.=||| And I've been meaning to say thanks for the Hoi + Junjin + M gifs you posted earlier :D

And yeah, like Wannie said, it's not something to fight about (though there are somethings I would like to say :sweatingbullets: ). It's their own fault if people mistaken them for Shinhwa Changjo ho ho~ Peace in the world of fandom : P

and does anyone knows from what show is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFn0zpJrRzk

thank you! any more links for the full episodes?

^ That's from the Wedding Special for Beautiful Sunday. I remember Min on YT subbed it in English, but they were taken down. I don't know how well she'll take requests, but here's her new account for Shinhwa Vids: http://www.youtube.com/MinMinSubs. She might consider reuploading it since she's already subbed it?

If you can't wait, here's the link to part 1 with Chinese subs (the rest are in the links below the vid):

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Nt5CQ55ODbg/

Mnet is crap like always. So right now they are releasing a list of Mnet Super 100 Idols

(I'm uploading DW's cut later.) For Minwoo to be ranked that low is bs. This list is basically crap.

list cred to Symbelmyns@YT

^ Thanks for the list, Tiff.

And ehhhh?? You're right. Why is Minbong so low on the list? T___T Am I supposed to be happy that he made the list or insulted on behalf of M, since his ranking is nearly off the list anyways?

Even people who are no longer active or haven't been active for a REALLY long time are ranked higher than Bong.

First they canceled an award w/o notice and expected him to perform for them anyways, then one of their 'experts' somehow managed to insult Minu while talking about up and coming newbies, and now this.

Mnet doesn't like Bong, huh?

How did they come up with this list? Maybe there's no actual ranking and they're just listing the names of the top 100 in no particular order? Does this mean Leader-nim is probably in the top 25? :D *goes off to check it out*

Edit: It looks like it's the top 100 idols you want to possess/collect, so I guess it makes a lil more sense...I mean Bong is attached T______T

050822 mnet Minwoo (M when he was filming in the US for his jib)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKf8g01otoc

^ And oh yeah, to save mommie Alice some work, this vid that 80slitenite posted, all 10 episodes of the M Documentary were already subbed by, if I remember correctly, nikki and the old SS subbing team @shinhwasarang (old shinhwa.biz) . Used to be on Youtube too...so sad...so many Shinhwa vids taken down.

Guest grumpynomore

Anyways, I read Dongwan's latest blog post(yes, he blogs nearly every other day)

He posted about Orange and Shinhwa, a really long post.

It sounded as though another fanclub is trying to use orange (again)/ or have been using orange and the members of the fanclub seem unwilling to apologise in any sort.

Dongwan says he's not upset over it, and he finds no need to make a big fuss out of it. He says that people in Japan, China and other countries who knows shinhwa knows that shinhwa = orange.

he says they will be back to protect orange soon coz time flies!

Dongwan made references to Gu Joonpyo's (drama Boys over flowers) curly hair and 1TYM's usage of towel as fan support

Btw, anyone has the english subbed ver of shinhwa xman episodes? i don't remember seeing them on youtube anymore. Any kind souls who can reupload them again? It's a really good platform to promote shinhwa too!!

gotta love him even more!

He must surf the web a lot!

for xman shinhwa videos try searching on megavideo

here's one...http://www.megavideo.com/?v=18JXEMZI

^ That's from the Wedding Special for Beautiful Sunday. I remember Min on YT subbed it in English, but they were taken down. I don't know how well she'll take requests, but here's her new account for Shinhwa Vids: http://www.youtube.com/MinMinSubs. She might consider reuploading it since she's already subbed it?

If you can't wait, here's the link to part 1 with Chinese subs (the rest are in the links below the vid):

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Nt5CQ55ODbg/

tnx crystalis! i'll settle for the chinese subs for now! i don't really mind it that much! my sister says i'm crazy because even though i don't understand what they're saying i'm always giggling and laughing when i'm watching any shinhwa videos!

mommie Alice...por favor....thank you!

Shinhwa cf photoshoot MNET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVV7joIkjPs...feature=related

Haha, omg. This is crazy, I just woke up, and suddenly there's lot new posts, and I have backtrack to previous page! LOL.

warunee123; thanks for the link on Miraculous Victory and Defeat! I'll go download it myself later then. [:

MOMMIE; another vid I remembered needed for subbing... This is after they won the Daesang, and I'm not sure about the date of the show either. Shinhwa Brand New Chap 7

80slitenite; I feel that the list is crap too. Haha. We should just ignore it, I guess. But ahh, hope someone sub the Shinhwa cuts for this. I want to know what they were commenting in the studio! [:

grumpynomore; haha! my sister thinks im crazy laughing while watching an unsubbed shinhwa videos too!

Oh, and about the other group using orange as their colour too, after reading midnightgirl's blog post, I'm abit glad! At least they acknowledge and apologize, yes. Here's my favourite bit of the whole issue. The ending of a fellow SHCJ's post message to the other fanclub.

10 years of memories, orange

Blissful memories, sad memories, happy memories…

A color that contains the memories from the 10 years we spent together

That color is orange

WE ARE SHINHWA

WE ARE SHINHWA CHANGJO

Made me choke abit reading it! Haha.

Okay, I'm done with yet another long post! Hopefully, this is not spamming the thread much. I think I have too much time these days, thinking about Shinhwa. LOL. Keep spreading the love, people. SHCJ FIGHTING!

*still wondering if the members came to Andy's birthday party*

Guest rose_liana

80slitenite thanks for the list, but gotta agree with you guys...the list is crap.it doesnt make sense at all. Minwoo oppa deserve a better place..

yanee..i want Brand New Chap 7 to be subbed too.. i hope mommie alice will sub it... i remembered watched the videos without understand anything, so frustrated... :tears:

and yeah, i've read midnightgirl's blog post this morning too... i'm so happy, that fanclub apologize to Shinhwa & SHCJ and honestly, i'm very proud of SHCJers... i'm bit teary reading the post, their words are so touching...i guest, i became more emotional and sensitive these days after reading Shinhwa Chronicle and dongwan oppa's blog about the orange..like that funclub said, Shinhwa & SHCJ really deserve respect!!!

i wanna thank to all for all the links...there's so many out of the videos i haven't watched yet...thanks!

by the way, can someone tell me which episode in x-man is this? Minwoo and andy oppa too cute in it...and hopefully someone will post the link where i can watched or download the full episode...

Minwoo & Andy acting cute in X-man

and hope mommie can sub the clip too..

owh, sorry for so many request :lol:

have a nice day everyone!!! off to see Brand New Mv

I'm just hoping I won't experience a heartbreak.. But my guess is that wuri jinnie already has a gf in real life.. it's just a guess. Remember he said that he treats his real life gfs very strictly and all... I wonder what's jinnie concept in the show? Is he supposed to act like he's in Infinity Challenge or a sweet perfect husband like Andy?

I'd love to see Jinnie in the program just because I want to see another Shinhwa member on a situational reality show (sorta). Of course, I hope it pays off with more good opportunities for Jinnie.

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I've been doing a lot of thinking.

Pondering on how to spread the name of Shinhwa while they are in "rest" mode.

I honestly thought Soompi was a great outlet to do that but I don't think it is anymore.

I've lost hope with Soompi as it's too lopsided on only recent artists (young) for that matter.

I think we should come up with ideas on how to promote their name.

On top of the [ Brand New Project ], I would like to start another project if you guys don't mind.

I know many of you are busy with your lives (work, school, etc) but I don't know about you guys,

but I can't stop thinking about out 6 lovers and on how to keep their name alive.

Thank you for your dedication and persistent. Realistically, these four years will be a challenge to Shinhwa's fanbase.

I think keeping their name obvious and make their presence felt during their hiatus will be crucial. So, your posting of pictures do keep their name alive at Soompi's picture section. =) I suppose another good promotor is the Youtube (and other streaming sites). By putting interesting clips of the boys might help keep it going.

Thanks for updating again. Yes, everyone, do watch and rate if you have time :)

I've participated from the first day. =)

I am also hoping we can move the N. Korea clip to 2nd page because the audience in that performance was so dead. LOL.

Anyways, I read Dongwan's latest blog post(yes, he blogs nearly every other day)

He posted about Orange and Shinhwa, a really long post.

It sounded as though another fanclub is trying to use orange (again)/ or have been using orange and the members of the fanclub seem unwilling to apologise in any sort.

Dongwan says he's not upset over it, and he finds no need to make a big fuss out of it. He says that people in Japan, China and other countries who knows shinhwa knows that shinhwa = orange.

he says they will be back to protect orange soon coz time flies!

Dongwan made references to Gu Joonpyo's (drama Boys over flowers) curly hair and 1TYM's usage of towel as fan support

I was quite disappointed by the young group's fanbase. I enjoy the group's music and it is unfortunate to have to read something like this that leaves inevitably a bad taste in the mouth. I hope with the recent apology and promise not to use the color that we will have an understanding. Dongwan and Shinhwa Changjo did this diplomatically. I love that Dongwan says he will be back soon to protect Shinhwa. Dongwan is Shinhwa fans' spokesperson.

Hi gals,

When I read comment about Shinhwa clip(s) not being subbed, I’ve decided to contribute by start summarizing/translating again since I see few newbies.

Thank you for offering your help to do this.

I have some suggestions:

Shinhwa Interview - January 2005. SBS Good Morning Program. I've seen Chinese subbed vids of this and requests for Eng translations. I don't think I've seen it actually subbed into English. The thing is this interview is quite lengthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl-WkrdsSQs

Shinhwa ETN Interview - During Wedding promo time. In Japan. They were goofing around quite a bit here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCnnMIccsVE

=)

Pin, I see that you are on line right now.

I looked for 041102 SBS Favorite in my collection, CB, and Youtube but couldn't find it with 041102 date. Is this the right date?

Could you give me link where you found the clip so I know exactly which clip you are talking about? Or if you have raw version, can you e-mail it to me?

I know I have all the old clips so I can't believe I can't locate it.

mommy alice-yanee and ginnie already posted the vid that i wanted to be sub. thank you very much mommy alice it really means a lot to a new fan like me....

yanee and ginnie-thanks for posting the links!!

80slitenite-tnx for posting the list! omo! minbong definetly doesnt deserve that spot!!! tsk...tsk!!

this thread is moving so fast!!hehehe!! good job guys!! aja aja hwaiting!

Guest warunee123

by the way, can someone tell me which episode in x-man is this? Minwoo and andy oppa too cute in it...and hopefully someone will post the link where i can watched or download the full episode...

Minwoo & Andy acting cute in X-man

I think it was cut from Xman #6 Episode19 -20. You can download full HQ clip at X-man Thread

I have some suggestions:

Shinhwa Interview - January 2005. SBS Good Morning Program. I've seen Chinese subbed vids of this and requests for Eng translations. I don't think I've seen it actually subbed into English. The thing is this interview is quite lengthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl-WkrdsSQs

Someone translated that clip already at Shinhwa.biz. Here're the link.

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1243

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1244

And Alice, I replied your mail already. I'm sure about the date of that show. I will find download links and send it to you later.

Guest readsandgeeks

Hi All *waves shyly*

i'm quite new to this kpop scene and an even newer SHINHWA fan.

it all started with me watching korean variety shows like Kko Kko Tour & wgm and..obsessively Youtubing more about Andy,SHINHWA kept popping up.

but no regrets though ;)

so LoveLetter was my very first intro to SHINHWA and i daresay who can resist their charms?!?! :lol:

i melt just at the sound of Eric's voice..hehe.

am also very new to SOOMPI so please bear with me while i testdrive the functions cause i'm an IT idiot.

while reading through previous posts,saw the Brand New project.

my fave mv would be Angel.can i vote for that?

plus does anybdy know where i can get episodes of subbed x-man episodes featuring our six lovely man-boys?i would really appreciate all the help i can get..

a big THANK YOU in advance!! :)

p/s:.saw the preview of their 10th anniversary concert on wgm so i bought their dvd but still unable to watch it cos i'm afraid that i'll fall deeper in love with them. HELP!!!!

I WANT TO OWN THIS, BUT THE MOM MIGHT SLAUGHTER ME IF I DO. HAHA. IT'S MORE THAN SGD560 FOR ME! ERGH. But really, this is like the ultimate things to have for a Shinhwa Shrine! I have only two albums in my collection, so I want moreeeeee!

PremiumBox.jpg

If only money does fall from the sky... *sigh*

Guest rose_liana

I think it was cut from Xman #6 Episode19 -20. You can download full HQ clip at X-man Thread

Someone translated that clip already at Shinhwa.biz. Here're the link.

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1243

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1244

yay!!! thank you so much for those links...you're da best!!!

dramaqueennur hi~~~(wave proudly..proud to be Shinhwa's lover :P )

hoho...you even have Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert dvd, but haven't watch it...and i, who really want to buy and watch it, but because of my economical limitation, i only can watch the cuts or fancams from here and there in YT...i'm so jealous with you, you should watch it!! just fall for them without worries!!!

MV angel?? thats my fav too besides throw my fist, wedding and brand new of course :D ...by the way, why do you need to vote it? do you mean rate it? if so, you dont need any permission...its still shinhwa's. :P

yanee i want that too!!!! poor me..even their 10th anniversary concert dvd, i dont have.. :tears:

omg! yanee, where can singaporeans get that?! I WANT THAT! maybe i can pycho my aunt into getting it for me! heehee. i just made her watch the shinhwa 10th anni dvd, and she told me she wanna get every single album of theirs! LOL. but truth to be told, i rather collect their goodies... :(

i was just wondering, has the dongwan family outing been subbed? cause i know cb has the chinese subbed one, but have not watched it. if it hasn't, and there's no news of anyone subbing it, i think i might try to sub it with chinese subs. :S i'm in love with FO cause of sungie! :D

welcome DRAMAQUEENNUR, you can look under the kdrama section in soompi and look for the old xman thread, otherwise join the forums, since you're singaporean, you can join shinhwachangjo.net which helps singaporeans buy their concert stuff quite often. ^^ watch the dvd! fall for them! it's not a crime, and it makes your life so much better! heehee. for some weird reason, i feel like i feel happier loving shinhwa! maybe, i'm just bias. ;)

sorry i havent been posting, just got my new laptop(my old lappy crashed approx 2 months ago). i'm back to protect orange. ;) and always will in spirit even if i'm not here. haven't been active in soompi, but love visiting shinhwa.biz and shcj.net! :D

Archived