[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest wanderer335

So happy that Shinhwa won a Bonsang! When i was watching the clip I had a smile on my face cause I could hear Shinhwa Changjo screaming "Shinhwa, Shinhwa" lol

Congrats Shinhwa!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

midnightgirl13 has her own blog site for latest Shinhwa news.

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/

thank you for this!

I just read one of the news ANDY COMING HERE IN HAWAII!! don't mind my excitement since it's rare for korean singers I (that I like) visits Hawaii!! Although, it looks like it's only geared towards japanese fans...oh well, maybe I can stalk him hehe...I'm hoping it'll be open for other countries, aside from japan though...

Of course, can't write here with out congratulating Shinhwa!! I feel specially proud of this award since they had no promotions like variety/tv show appearances! They are loved no matter what!! I agree they will be the group that will last not only 10, 15 or 20 but forever...

FOREVER SHINHWA...FOREVER SHINHWACHANGJO!!

She always goes to these events, so I checked ma ding's cyworld and she did leave a fan account :D

So asked and translated the account since it's been awhile since we've seen so many members together :)

[FAN ACCOUNT] Minjinsyung @ 081210 Golden Disk Awards Ceremony

Please do not redistribute this without crediting 剑走偏锋@MINWOOCHINA 爱在李玟雨—M Chinese Website

Hey, everyone! Haven't seen you guys for three weeks. Miss you all very much~! Friends have asked what I've been doing for three weeks. Actually, because of school vacation, I went back home and didn't get back till the 7th. Just wanted to casually mention that on Oct. 31, 2008, it was the third anniversary of 爱在李玟雨 (Love for Lee Minwoo: http://www.minwoochina.com/min/) website. After Lee Minwoo, himself, found out, he specially wrote a congratulations message to our website, and sent it to us through his staff. Totally touched!!! The banner of our site right now is the congratulations penned by M himself~!

Let me talk about MJS at today's Golden Disks Awards~!

My good friend and I arrived around 3pm. People had already filled the area on either side of the red carpet. Around 6pm, each celeb's vehicle started pulling in; lining up one by one at the side of the red carpet. Then a black Chevrolet stopped and two men in black suits stepped out. I only heard someone beside me say, "Ah, it's The Birds!!!" and disappeared from sight. I also ran towards where the press was and made it in time to see them posing for pictures. I managed to take two. And then I continued to wait for M. No harvest, so I could only head inside.

I had tickets to the second balcony, but it was good because it was the second balcony close to where they were presenting the awards, so I was pretty close to the front. I saw The Birds, Son Ho Young and Shinee at one table. Minwoo also came. The three of them had their heads together and were chatting constantly. Basically, everyone that walked past their table had to bow and give them their regards. Who told the three of them to be the big sunbaes! During the time they were sitting there, Yunho came to chat with the three of them for a bit. As soon as he left, MC Mong moved over and came to sit at the table, and they started chatting again. And then M starting chatting with Rain who was sitting at the table beside them. It was a little far, so he also moved over too. Rain ending up sitting at the table and joining the chatting troop. At the same time, the five Shinee members were at the table, so there really looked like a lot of people at the table. When the bonsang was announced, the three of them represented Shinhwa to receive the ward. 10 years, there is just too many, too many feelings that can not be expressed during the few minutes of the acceptance speech. It was not enough time, really not enough. So we could only use our hearts to experience it. At that time, the awards were already well on their way to finish. After seeing Shinhwa get their award, found out at the same time that MJS would not be performing, so we got ready to head home. My RP, at that moment, suddenly burst!!!!

When I was coming down from the second floor, I saw that the curtains to the backstage haven't been pulled fully closed, and that there were over five people standing there. Very calmly, I stood there and watched (there was a security guard at the door). I was actually able to see M !!! He had his side profile to me. Apparently, he was just standing there and doing an interview. Not long after, the curtains were pulled closed. I saw restrooms by the backstage, so I went in there to wash my hands. When I was leaving with my head lowered, my arm lightly brushed someone in front. I looked up and, "Oh my!!! It was little Jin !!!!!" I saw Jin coming from the stage and walking super stylishly towards the men's room. I called to him, "Junjin!" He stopped at the restroom doors and looked at me, probably waiting for me to continue, but I didn't know what to say. At that moment, his manager was also coming towards us, so I quickly turned and left. PS: Although this is not the firt time I've seen him close-up, but I was still shocked. So handsome!!! Especially his two eyes. They were especially shining and twinkling. Really so good-looking!!!

A lot of Shinhwa fans had come out. After some waiting by the doors, Fox's (Hyesung) car came out. A bit later, Cat's (Minwoo) car also came out. And then the show was over and my friend and I went home.

MJS. Today, I'm too satisfied ! ^^

The real pics are on my Cy under "081210 Self-taken pics at Korean Golden Disk Awards Ceremony". Those of you who are interested can go and look at them. You're welcome to leave comments. (Those of you without CY accounts can leave your comments in the guest page.

剑走偏锋's CY: →♂LEE MINWOO &MA DING♀← http://www.cyworld.com.cn/minwoomading

Thank you everyone for reading my account!

------------------------------------

And here are the pics she talked about:

1228930762751495_file.jpg

1228930762824446_file.jpg

1228930634491858_file.jpg

1228930634568848_file.jpg

thanks for fan account

i love it

why would people put them with shinee

now they all have to move to talk with others

and i see there are no interaction between two

isnt it?

lol

shinee must be freaking out sitting together with such a big sunbaes

ha ha ha

i wanna see rain and minu's interaction

and i'm happy to see mc mong with shinhwa

ha ha ha

and everyone to come upfront has to greet them and bow

aish

that's the price of being

the three big sunbaes

:P

it's an honour

i think they all are proud and beaming inside....

Guest junizee

오빠들 사랑해요!!!!!

<3

but...other than that...

im not very happy with shinhwa being seated with shinee...

i think that was a very disrespectful move to put the top sunbaes with the lowest and newest hoobaes!! hmph!!

plus the way shinee is sitting doesnt really seem respectful..i think i just get annoyed esp since they are so very respectful to dbsg and they all came out of sm ...i get paranoid thinking they think less of them cuz they left sm...

and i often notice in talk shows when shinhwa used to be in sm is mentioned and other current sm members are there..there's a bit of awkwardness..whats that all about?

okay i think i should just sit back a bit and enjoy...

lol i love how shinhwa didnt really do anything for their new album in comparison to all the other groups and they still get bonsang!! even if part of the group in the army!! lol

ps. i personally noticed a bit of ricsyung moment when hyesung was like "thank you" nice and short just like ric always does...i think he misses him too much!! haha so cute...maybe syunngie can pack kimbab and take it to ricdong in the army..:)

let's not talk about how disrespectful shinee is.. you can't judge them based on just one picture alone.. saying that shinee is low and new and doesn't deserve to be seated next to the shinhwa members is bashing, and it's not allowed in this thread.. also, shinee has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, which is shinhwa.. so let's move along..

i was actually pretty surprised that shinhwa won something.. they didn't even do anything as a group in the second half of the year.. so winning something just based on the short, pretty much nonexistant promo during the first half just shows how much influence shinhwa has in the k-pop world.. i hope dongwan and eric are watching from their respective places and gleefully smiling away.. i can imagine eric being at home laughing at how silly hyesung is to follow his "wise" words =P and dongwan in the army quarter with his fellow army people pointing at the miniscule tv screen and be proud that he's part of shinhwa.. poor andy.. where is he?

Guest superstar`kiss

I'm SO proud of the our boys. Makes me miss Wannie and Eric a whole bunch..no Andy either.. :(

But Minwoo, Hyesung, and Junjin did such a wonderful job accepting the bonsang! Of course their speeaches are always kept short but with the best thanks ever! They looked SO handsome! :tears:

And when "Destiny of Love" came on.."WOW!"

Just pure L O V E. A really teary moment. :D

CONGRATULATIONS SHINHWA OPPA!

Thought the Shinhwa-Bi interactions were cute. He was thanking their table...or more like made to thank their table haha~: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX5Gt2dLQtQ

They always make the funnest audience :)

ha ha ha

is this the same link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CCWfwgkZtY

this one with eng sub

so they did make rain thanked their table

ha ha ha

minu's action here, here! is so cute

when i watch this vid i realise that almost all from other table

have seated with shinhwa members...

ha ha ha

poor the hobae must be awkward to have all the big sunbaes on one table with them

but i love their interaction

ie shinhwa's with others like rain, hoyoung and even mc mong

it is so lovely!

오빠들 사랑해요!!!!!

<3

but...other than that...

im not very happy with shinhwa being seated with shinee...

i think that was a very disrespectful move to put the top sunbaes with the lowest and newest hoobaes!! hmph!!

plus the way shinee is sitting doesnt really seem respectful..i think i just get annoyed esp since they are so very respectful to dbsg and they all came out of sm ...i get paranoid thinking they think less of them cuz they left sm...

and i often notice in talk shows when shinhwa used to be in sm is mentioned and other current sm members are there..there's a bit of awkwardness..whats that all about?

okay i think i should just sit back a bit and enjoy...

lol i love how shinhwa didnt really do anything for their new album in comparison to all the other groups and they still get bonsang!! even if part of the group in the army!! lol

ps. i personally noticed a bit of ricsyung moment when hyesung was like "thank you" nice and short just like ric always does...i think he misses him too much!! haha so cute...maybe syunngie can pack kimbab and take it to ricdong in the army..:)

^ Awww~ Please don't think that way. I think it's great that the younger and older generations get to talk and influence each other :) It would be a lot worse if they had to keep from each other and remain strangers forever. Like Minwoo said, it's all about making better music together ^__^ V

I think Shinee is a pretty polite bunch of kids and I'm sure getting to know Shinhwa members, and how they handle themselves, will only make them respect them even more.

And somehow, I think the break from SM wasn't as bad as it seemed on a personal basis (of course, legalities are always a hassle). I remember Dongwan thanking LSM when they won an award from MKMF and old SM managers, codis texting congratz after they won their first daesang.

--------

@nutzie- I was kinda expecting Shinhwa to win because of album sales and GDA is mostly sales based. But I was really nervous when it came down to the last award and Shinhwa hadn't been announced yet >_____<

Go Shinhwa Changjo and everyone who brought a cd or two or three :D

@chubby^green^- haha, so cute right? The three of them must be lazing away and bothering other people since they don't have to present or perform and all :sweatingbullets: And Jinnie kinda waved at Shinee and Minwoo pointed a finger and was kinda like 'hey' at the female presenter. I felt kinda bad for Kim Dong Ryul...he was like by himself at the huge table.

Guest helloello

okay this is embarrassing. But i teared up while watching the video of them winning. My internet was done for a few days and my kpop friends were overseas. So i was really worried about the golden disk awards. But they did us proud. I am glad to contribute a sale of one disc to the overall sales of Shinhwa 9th album.

Shinhwa did us proud.

^

er....

u are not the one

i cried too

not because they won, but mainly because they won?

i started crying when i heard their name being called

but the tears were pouring down when i heard the song

such a beautiful day....

@chubby^green^- haha, so cute right? The three of them must be lazing away and bothering other people since they don't have to present or perform and all :sweatingbullets: And Jinnie kinda waved at Shinee and Minwoo pointed a finger and was kinda like 'hey' at the female presenter. I felt kinda bad for Kim Dong Ryul...he was like by himself at the huge table.

furthermore they are sitting rite in front the stage

i am betting they are having the best fun there :lol:

maybe they should just filmed them and their interaction and antics

that would be fun

aish kids will always be kids no matter where they are

ha ha ha

Haha, yes. No worries, I CRIED TOO. It's just so....*sigh* sad but happy plus proud and happpy! Okay, you people know what I mean rightttt. And yesss, the song played after the result is what makes it more heartwarming. And ohhh chubby^green^, I agree. they should just film them boys having fun chatting and playing around with others. Did you guys see how crowded their table was? Hahaha. I think naturally people just move over to their table to chat when they got bored, and got too comfortable there. Afterall, Shinhwa is a fun bunch to be around with whattt. Haha. [:

Btw, Wannie's out tmr! So I'm thinking, maybe they might have a mini Bonsang celebration all 6 of them? Haha. *only the good thoughts eh*

Guest junizee

^ Awww~ Please don't think that way. I think it's great that the younger and older generations get to talk and influence each other :) It would be a lot worse if they had to keep from each other and remain strangers forever. Like Minwoo said, it's all about making better music together ^__^ V

I think Shinee is a pretty polite bunch of kids and I'm sure getting to know Shinhwa members, and how they handle themselves, will only make them respect them even more.

And somehow, I think the break from SM wasn't as bad as it seemed on a personal basis (of course, legalities are always a hassle). I remember Dongwan thanking LSM when they won an award from MKMF and old SM managers, codis texting congratz after they won their first daesang.

lol okay..i need to stop being too paranoid~~ ^.^

reallie dongwannie said that?

but that was when they were still in sm and they felt compelled to say that...right?

ne.ways yes it is nice for th interaction..i just dont understand why shinhwa was seated w. shinee..

i would think shinhwa to be seated w. son ho young, ms mong, etc

and shinee to be seated w/ dbsg..

i just felt unsteady about the whole thing :unsure:

ps. i wish the camera man would've captured shinhwa's faces more when people performed!!

esp wondergirls haha cuz i love seeing hyesung's blushie reaction to girl groups lol

AND when leesooman got the directors award...shinhwa's faces shouldve been captured too!!

after all they were sm enter too for awhile...

pps. do you huys know why minwoo was missing for a bit but reappeared later?

where was he when jinsyung action was happening on camera?? boo

신화짱!!!짱짱짱!!!

축하해요!!! ^.^

i remembered dongwan thanking SM during a recent speech, which means it was after their move from SM.. so i guess he's not compelled to say that.. but then again, SM did have a part in the success of shinhwa, whether we like it or not.. so i guess it's appropriate and kudos to dongwan for acknowledging it gracefully..

as to why they're seated with unfamiliar artists, who knows.. i guess the organizers did it just for fun O_o? in anyway, they might get closer as hoobae-sunbae or whatever.. and they can move around and talk to other people anyways.. besides, it's hard enough organizing the right number of people into the appropriate tables and such, i don't think they have time to think about which people these artists are close with and put them together and whatnot.. as long as they can fit into tables, that's all they care about.. it's just for the formalities anyways..

Guest 80slitenite

Thanks for the link Amy and Nadine.

Too cute he thanked Shinhwa's table. xD

Nadi, that link you posted the user put Minwoo the ex member of Shinhwa T_T

Lmao I also wanted to see Sungie's face during WG's perf

really tiff?

ha ha ha

i went and check it back

she has changed it to m, shinhwa

that's all good

:P

i really dont want to talk about sm and shinhwa

all is in the past

but it would be great if they can say thanks to good ent

ha ha ha

and also mention their sunbaes isnt it?

but what i love the most is how minu mentioned shinhwachangjo

so happy

i wish the camera could capture more on shinhwa tables...

they have like a sort of reunion down there

oblivious to others

:lol:

Archived