[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Vindictive

TVants is not working.... And Minwoo supposed to come as well right? But it's great to see the birds in black <3333

Edit: Heard that Minwoo's not coming... =(

EDIT: Minwoo's at the golden disk award ceremony sitting with the birds now. Black tux and white blouse. No pics yet...

What happened to Andy in all this?? Lol it's like he just disappeared.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Andy in all this?? Lol it's like he just disappeared.

I guess he has his musical(singles)... Currently, there's no official pics of minjinsyung together but i heard that hyesung was humming to shinee when they were performing... Btw, our boys are sitting with shinee at the round table... =)

SHINHWA WINS A BONSANG! <3

Minjinsyung's thank you speech cum golden disk 2008 shinhwa cut

http://xtcgyo.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=board&...asc&no=1243

credits: flashback

nglkt, I can't seem to access your link. If others are having the same problem, here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Tx4SylQ6U

Congratulations, my boys! I was hoping and hoping and wishing that they would win this. I am SO happy. How appropriate that they were the 6th Bonsang. And I loved the loud Shinhwachangjo cheering. Shinhwa San!!!!

woww...congrats for the bonsang,, :) :) :) :)

they really deserve it :)

i wanted to come to GDA to supprot them but tomorrow i have exam..

the yt link made me regretting my decision to not come to the GDA :tears:

YESSSS! CONGRATS TO THEM! TRULY DESERVE IT! A MINJINSUNG REUNION IS -____- But argh, would have been better if andy could have make it for the event ehhh. AND OHHH, LOVE THE FANS CHEERING TOO. AND THE "DESTINY OF LOVE" BG MUSIC WAS SUPER HAUNTING, YET ERR, NOSTALGIC.

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

I am so happy Shinhwa won the Bonsang award. Even without any promotion, other than the concert, they still manage to sell more than 100,000 copies and win the award.

Even though I knew they won the award, when I was watching the clip, my heart was still beating when they were announcing. I was smiling so big when the announced Shinhwa's name and Minjinsung stood up. When the song played, I nearly cried.

I bet Andy, Eric and Dongwan is happy and proud that they won.

Congratulations SHINHWA.

Shinhwa Changjo!

Shinhwa!

They didn't perform for GDA...maybe they are saving it for SBS Gayo daejun? Because I see a practice pic with Minjin in Standby's studio on Minwoo's Cyworld :) ...that or they'll be some guesting at someone's concert :rolleyes: But I think they'll perform or else Bong wouldn't go to a gayo two days before his concert.

In case you missed it like me, that pink and gray blur is Minwoo haha~

img_3461597_1217075_61228886787.jpg

credits: M's cyworld

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR SHINHWA!

It is very cool that they received this acknowledgment from the industry and fans alike eventhough they did not promote this album on variety shows , tv shows at all. Great job guys ! After a long decade, they are still creating history.

Congrats to Shinhwa.

I seriously love shinhwa changjo for cheering them before shinhwa go on stage to receive the award.

edit// Sorry about that, I seldom come to this thread. But I do like Shinhwa alot. Highlighted in orange already. =D

Guest gravitie

Lesser ppl are posting in orange lately? :/

Anws I'm really really happy that our boys won the Bonsang (THE LAST ONE!)!! I've been hoping they'd bag that one since the nominations were out. Kyaaaaaaaaa! And I actually didnt know how to react when my friend told me about it. I mean, I was happy but that was it.. Then I saw the video clip on YT. Gosh, SHCJ never lets us down, chanting "SHINHWA JJANG" all the way. Ahhhh.

And when they played the song, I teared a little bit. Seriously I'm so proud to be a Shinhwa fan and will always be! ^^

Oh I dont see any news on SBS Gayo Daejun (or maybe im blind oooops). Is Shinhwa or any of the boys nominated for anything? (:

Guest jangneri

OMG, YEY FOR SHINHWA FOR WINNING BONSANG! Congratulations!!! I'm really really happy with this. I think they really really deserve this even though they didn't perform/promote for the album. Because the sales were really high and well, they're Shinhwa. What's more to say right? I'm sure Dongwan and Eric would be pleased to hear about this news too!

I'm so happy!!!! SHINHWACHANGJO!

I hope the 4 members get to perform, even without Dongwan and Eric. I really would love it because I want them to prove they are forever and will keep on being Shinhwa no matter what...

@ chubby^green- I mean, I'm hoping they'll perform as a group...or as least as couples in the SBS Gayo Daejun :) Was just speculating what MinJin were doing at the studio together.

@ gravitie- The SBS gayo daejun is on Dec 29th. They changed it to a battle/celebration of music instead of an awards show, so there are no awards ^^

----------------

I think, in a way, Shinhwa had been promoting 10th album for a long time...to the fans, the people who really count...I mean, the hard work of 10 years, the multiple forever concerts in Japan and China, and then the 10th Anniversary concerts...the album just hadn't come out yet, is all :) They know how to keep our love alive ^__^

Thought the Shinhwa-Bi interactions were cute. He was thanking their table...or more like made to thank their table haha~: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX5Gt2dLQtQ

They always make the funnest audience :)

Guest 80slitenite

MANSEH SHINHWA!!! What awesome news!!!

How appropriate that they were the 6th Bonsang. And I loved the loud Shinhwachangjo cheering. Shinhwa San!!!!

Very appropriate indeed!! haha

Thanks for the caps samshiku!

Thanks Amy for the Shinhwa-Bi link.^^

[08.12.10] Shinhwa wins Bonsang at 2008 Golden Disk Awards

Shinhwa has been awarded the Bonsang at the 2008 Golden Disk Awards.

Shinhwa members Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung and Junjin went onstage to receive the award, and during their acceptance speech, Lee Minwoo said, “We have 6 members, today three of them can’t be here today. We will share the honour of this prize with the two members currently serving the country, and Andy who can’t be here due to work commitments.”

He added, “We will work even harder to set a good example for the younger idol groups and singers.”

Fellow member Junjin said, “No matter if it’s 15 years or 20 years, Shinhwa will go on until the end. Shin Hyesung expressed his gratitude with a short and simple ”Kamsahamnida.”

Shinhwa released their 9th album earlier this year, which saw very impressive sales figures despite their lack of promotion for the album.

Source: Hankyung

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2008/1...en-disk-awards/

I am feeling dizzy and slight headache coming....it is the effect of trying to catch the results. Oh well. it was worth it even till the very end for the sight of Shinhwa... :lol:

Anyways...I really hoped Andy would change his schedule a bit and attend it with fellow members. But, he didn't. oh well. I am guessing he is really popular now with his success with the television broadcasts so he must be busy with other stuff? I found his individual thread here but it is so strangely quiet that I can't tell if he is busy with his rehearsal or taking a rest...

^

tiff

thanks for the news

it is great isnt it?

i am still so happy rite now

:P

pps. what ep no. was that of 1박2일 where seungie asked which artist and they said "shinhwa"?

i thought i read about someone asking it

the ep would be ep 208

the link for eng sub first part

http://ahboo.wordpress.com/2008/12/10/star...english-subbed/

enjoy....

@ chubby^green- I mean, I'm hoping they'll perform as a group...or as least as couples in the SBS Gayo Daejun Was just speculating what MinJin were doing at the studio together.

ah....

it would be great if 4 of them could perform

even there's minus two

but still it would be shinhwa since eric and wannie will always be with them all the way

but a couple perf is great too

could i be seeing minu oppa dancing to wa?

^_^

ps

trying my best for orange!

Archived