[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest rantanplan

All I wonder now is when the first had already received a citation, the second totaly rock all the camp. So the others almost are done, right? Just think about their competition even in a small game like JunJin'd said :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Although it's always sad for fan like us when the members enlist, i'm still enthusiastic to see what'll happen when Junjin, Minwoo and Andy go to the army. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're all dead, my dears. How can you'll be successed more than these two. Dont tell me that you'll be recruited to be the captain immediately. You're dead for sure. But I still expect. Shinhwa's always beyond of my imagination. :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

hello!

its been so long since i've been in this thread/uploading anything..

i wanted to upload new pics on the picture thread but due to long abandonment, it has been closed TT

for all the people unfamiliar, please click on the link in my siggie to visit the thread cos there're LOTS of pictures in there

anyway, i shall upload the photos here!

ijke3gi0zw1021022315lb4.jpg

ek8a35zcdk1025003201040wv4.jpg

xh28na2gew1021177811ga3.jpg

z9mwic22s01021024768122ur8.jpg

3jryyupyrb1021276740ft3.jpg

87elbnquiq1025003201986by4.jpg

:D

Guest vivian0304

awwwww Shinhwa, Eric and Dongwan left, we wont see them for at least 2 years, and JunJin, Andy, Minwoo, they gonna leave to army later, at least 4,5 years to see Shinhwa together on stage, i miss them so much

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

hey.

does anyone know what episode in xman shinhwa appeared on together?

or any other shows where they were all there together?

if you have it can you also link me to them?

Guest vivian0304

i believe if you're Shinhwa's fan, you would watch it already right? And if you dont have change to watch it, you can watch it now, enjoy with Shinhwa. This clip is old, but after many times watch it , i still feel so touch and cry ^^

and....if anyone nice can spend your time do make a clip with wave crowd of human with Orange color for me ^^, or pictures of this color.

I like SUJU, DBSK, BigBang....., and i feel happy that they so popular, but seem like all fans forgot about dorky guys of Shinhwa, maybe fans want teen idol, lol, i dont care , just wish still have that much ppl with orange ballon wave for Shinhwa's member at their concert

hey.

does anyone know what episode in xman shinhwa appeared on together?

or any other shows where they were all there together?

if you have it can you also link me to them?

i believe it was xman #20 the first time around [not the episode number, it's different..] and xman #62 [the germany special].. there's also xman #24, which was minus junjin and hyesung[?] i think? i don't remember.. there were 4 members though..

another show is love letter episode 1.. they appeared in all the episodes.. there's also a happy together episode with all of them, as well as an infinity challenge episode.. oh and also a heroine 6 episode..

as for links, you can search it up quite easily in youtube.. and you can also head over to the k-drama thread to find topics on the specific variety shows, and look for the links there..

Guest lavenderwingz

I was watching One Night and 2 Days, and this was the episode where they had a big buffet for breakfast, and then got some coffee from the cafe. While they walked towards the bus, kang ho dong saw some japanese fans...and then seunggi asked, "Who is your favorite Korean artist?

"Shinhwa"

Hahaha, you guys have no idea how much i was smiling when i heard the japanese fans say taht, although they knew the guys from 1N2D, their fav was Shinhwa <33

even now, they're still ppl's favorites..they're too great to be forgotten

nutzie: for the xman #24, that's minus minwoo and junjin. but ahh, I don't think there's still an eng subbed one for that ep on YT though... right? ]:

MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE: besides what nutzie have mentioned, you can try watch old shinhwa vids like Shinhwa 2001 X-files (but this is without andy, though) and Shinhwa 2002 6mm too. And of course, shinhwa at YSMM. All of them appear together, which is one of my fav eps cos it was too funny and quite havoc! Hahaha. And all this you can just search at YT. (seriously, thank god for YT! Hahaha.)

Guest junizee

see vid

Anyone knows which show this is? cos i've never seen this before. And would be great if there's an english subbed one!!

lol its the junpa kids show...

~i love how eric was automaticlly able to tell if dongwan was lying or not..keke

it was back in '04

from 10th anniversary concert DVD? really cute~ the first part, where ricsyung clashed.. eric bursting out laughing.. ahh i miss those moments.. and they're all so hyper.. they seem so relaxed and weird, which is normal, in shinhwa's dictionary.. hahaha

sorry, i can't help watching these videos, even though i'm supposed to study T-T

yanee - thank you =]

I hope our boys can get a bonsang at least at the golden disk 10 December 1900-2200 (korean time). (Mnet, KMTV)

Since minjinsyung are performing/attending this event, even though only hyesung got nominated for awards... =(

SO, I hope that they can get a bonsang! <3 =)

P.S: Competition is tough this year as compared to last year. I can't count the number of artistes who passed the 100,000 mark this year. But I could count last year with one hand. In fact only 3/4 of them passed the 100,000 mark ( SG wannabe, Epik High, Super Junior and Hyesung)

(Info from golden disk thread)

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

thanks for the link everyone!

does anyone know what show they were shooting in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFGKxftKiqg...feature=related

the show starts 22 seconds into the clip.

the subs say that its a show called girl five.

but i can't find it.

can someone link me? (preferably with subs, but without is fine too)

or tell me where i can go to dl it.

i tried to find it but i can't.

thanks for all the help everyone!

it's a program that's also called heroine 5.. you might have heard of heroine 6.. well, heroine 5 was the precursor to heroine 6 [in which shinhwa also guested as a group later on during 8th album promo] so if you head off to the k-drama/variety thread, you might be able to find a heroine 6 thread buried somewhere in there [not sure about heroine 5 thread, but if you have lots of extra time, which i sadly do not have, you can try searching for that too..]

Guest junizee

yea even if i wasnt a shinhwa lover i would still want shinhwa to be the top...

i think its a form of respect..

the time and experience they have accumulated over time

on top of their amazing-ness gives them the right to deserve top~

also why younger groups are expected to and make their image look better by bowing to sunbaes..

i think its along the same line...

like its an almost immediate reaction to say shinhwa no. 1!! lol

ps. anyone have shinhwa's guest app on heroine 5 in HQ?

i've seriously wanted that for like over a year...just never got around to actually request it...

i've seen the ep so many times...i just want it in HQ so i can get a more closer look at their expressions....

lol okay that was quite stalker-ish of me...^.^

pps. what ep no. was that of 1박2일 where seungie asked which artist and they said "shinhwa"?

TVants is not working.... And Minwoo supposed to come as well right? But it's great to see the birds in black <3333

Edit: Heard that Minwoo's not coming... =(

EDIT: Minwoo's at the golden disk award ceremony sitting with the birds now. Black tux and white blouse. No pics yet...

Archived