[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest x_sadendings

First off, let me intro myself lol. I'm Linh XD & I have been missing from this thread for 1 yr now :ph34r: mainly for college.

Hello to the new family members & asjklsads some of you better remember me cause I remember you *cries*

-ahem- on to my response of things b/c omg I FOUND THIS THREAD ON THE 3rd PAGE : O

Sexy voice:

Minwoo: Annyeong. *pause* M.

Hyesung: Pleasure to meet you. *pause* HS. lol

Minsyung: We're Shinhwa.

DJ: For awhile, Dongwan had been doing shim shim pa pa episodes.

Minwoo *dongwan's voice*: We're Shinhwa.

Minsyung: Don't need the other members because we're Minsyung~ j/k lol

Minwoo: Shinhwa's main singer is Eric. Hyesung's the main rapper.

DJ: Really? *believes*

Hyesung: And main dancer.

DJ: Really? *believes*

Minsyung: Just kidding~:)

MINSYUNG IS AMAZING. XD

& the DJ's cracking me up, so gullible.... I love these two together.

I love their sexy voices haha. I adore the moments when min imitates wan<3

zomg LOL. Eric as singer ahaha XD I love Eric to death, but his singing isn't...well<3!

Hyesyung can probably rap...maybe...kind of XDD I would believe him as a dancer! 8D

*runs off to find this audio...video...*

Awww I got myself a fan!!!! YAYYY!!! ^^ I'm flattered... thank you... ^^

*but you really meant kriza with single z, right? coz there's someone else called krizza here... LOL*

LMAO. Kriza hopeyourememberme? dear you crack me up XD; <3

kriza & krizza... don't get confused~

im spending my next few days of travelling on the bus/train writing love letters to eric<333 even though he's in army. haha. well, sungie can help safe keep it till eric comes out

awwww<3! I write little notes to shinhwa when I'm bored andshouldbelisteningtomyprofessers LOL. RICSYUNG<3 [that's why I had to quite this XD]

hello dear I assume you're name is Jean? 8D

i know i have been MIA for awhile.. but those clips are just love.. jindy have improved a lot, especially andy with his singing.. and i've always adored eric's singing.. he's the worst singer compared to all the members.. but i just love how he's so shy when he sings.. what a contrast when compared to his confidence when rapping..

eric's solo singing voice =P

the infamous banana song [this is just complete shinhwafied song, so random hahahaha]

[i feel like slapping the narrator who kept talking when eric's rapping -_-]

edit - found something else =P

[you just gotta watch it yourself, it's a surprise =P]

*goes back into hiding*

asdjklasd OLD LADY NAT YOU COME OUT OF HIDING...CAUSE I DID XD

Omg I know I adore Eric's singing, but compared to other members lol. :o I KNOW. He's all shy and timid when he sings & all gangsta, cool man, when he raps.

Awww Eric singing a love song XD<3! I fall in love with him again haha

The banana song is forever my favorite thing to watch.

... I wish I could slap him too... jeez you know what? *slaps narator virtually*

haha I like the surprise... I also like the comment KRIZA left on the video LOL.

*drags you out from hiding?* D:

after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, i finally got my shinhwa watch today!!!

now the question becomes...do i wear it or not?

OMG WE HAVE THE SAME WATCH LOL.

Did you get all spazzy like I did? LMAO. I ran around going "AHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWD IT'S HERE!"

I teared up when the read the message that came with it. :tears:

& wear it! Show off the SHINHWA pride YEAH! I love how the members name are on the time

Everytime someone asks me what time it is & if its on a member like... ERIC I go "Well, is Eric:30 right now John..." XD

WOODONG @ SNSD'S FACTORY GIRL SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER PARTY

I'm thinking...we need to do something about the first page ~

It looks kinda lonely :(

AHHHHHH WOODONG<3!

LOL. Minwoo's X across his chest XDD

Haha to typical of Dongwan to bring Minwoo. I love it XD

ahh yes the first page.... It is kinda empty and nat is right there should be the chronicle. Try Pm-ing the starter?

doesn't want this thread like the suju thread

^ Yes, I plan on keeping doing it every year on their anniversary date... so please keep checking for updates... ^^

KIRZA.

Dear I loved your chronicle of Shinhwa I even added to my favs XD

When I came back from hiatus and read it I nearly cried~ You did a fantastic job on it ^^!

& I hope you keep doing it! UNTIL YOU REACH THEIR 100 YR XD, Yes I do expect them to live that long XDDDDDD

[08.11.03][trans] 081101 SBS radio program - Hyesung's message for Eric 

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

[08.11.03][trans] 081101 Hyesung's radio station Message for Eric

OMG RICSYUNG<3!

LOL. The weirdness between Eric and Syungie XD it amuses me.

& he call him Jung Hyuk :o ahahaha Syungie embarresed is so cute!

Thank you dear for translating this! it's complete love~!

[do you mind telling me your name LOL. I know I remember you telling me once but asdjka been gone XD]

^the Korea's 300 thing was hilarious XDDD

I was so happy to see WanJin together on a show again. Last time they were on SSP2 it was too funny. I hope next week there is an Engrish part again. XD

I wanted to share some gifs I made. Can't wait for next week.

Korea's 300 and SJH's rival XD

%7Boption%7D wanjinkook.gif

Like Amy me!ntioned Junjin's expression while Wannie's trying to sing Promise to the guys. xD

%7Boption%7D wanjinsing.gif

WanJin doing OIAL with back up dancer Shin Jung Hwan. haha

%7Boption%7D wanjinoial1.gif

%7Boption%7D wanjinoial2.gif

OMG. I AM LIKE LAUGHING SO HARD XD

I love it when Shinhwa members pair up lol it is 1/3 of Shinhwa's comedy power XD

ahaha Jin's expression when Wan sings is PRICELESS.

For some odd reason it reminds me of the time on Happy Together when Jin told the motorcycle story XD

Wan's thimble hat 8DDD *is remembering odd things now* ASDJHDDAS I MUST WATCH THIS.

KIRZA:

OMG GIRL OMG.

I AM IN LOOOOOOOOOVE WITH YOUR SHRINE

WHERE DO YOU LIVE SO I CAN STEAL FROM YOU? XD!

I have alot of Shinhwa stuff, but DAMN. LOL.

Right now I'm trying to get Shinhwa posters o_O

Okay, now it's time for random SHINHWA stuff.

Brain Survivor about 4 years ago. Translation of it is in the video info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ftcnG8HDl0

^Shows just how cute Shinhwa is when they're together XD Eric is like a kid stuck in a very hot mans body 8D

& Just a clip from one of their dvd's quite some time ago it is hilarious! 8D P.S. it's subbed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvRRjWpX0rk

I totally miss Shinhwa as a whole~ {wow this is a long reply ahaha just like the old times.}

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss lakwon

I need to get my hands on that 10th Anniversary DVD soon!

I preordered it so hopefully it will come soon! :)

You guys, I just cried my eyes out for Dongwan Oppa.

Just from watching his performance @ the Share Love Concert.

The fans holding the signs for Minwoo and Dongwan Oppa!

They are simply AMAZIIINNNGGG!

+) I heard SHCJ was the second largest group of fans to come to the concert.

Guest catalima

Ah Kriza I'm so jealous of your collection it's really complete~ I've already preoder the DVD but I think I'll not be able to get on my hand before a week or more :crazy:

^^same here. i think i need another 1 more week before i receive it. hopefully before i leave for japan! i wanna watch it so badly! think i'll sob like a baby.

kriza! i wanna rob you! ;) i think if i have that full collection, my mom will screeam at me. everytime i buy a shinhwa album or sungie's album, she scolds me already. i had to lie that they were gifts from other fans from the forums. heh!

miss_lakwon, really? they were the 2nd biggest? :D so proud of them! though only 2 members were there, shcj is the 2nd biggest? whoooo! can you share the link? i cant find dongwan's performance... :(

laddiesss i have goood newwwsss :D

[08.11.08][info] Shinhwa and Shin Hyesung qualified candidates of Golden Disk 

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

[08.11.08][info] Shinhwa and Shin Hyesung qualified as candidates of Golden Disk Bonsang and Popularity award.

Event Schedules

Event Name: 2008 Golden Disk Award

Time: 10th Dec 2008 (Wed) 19:00~22:00

Venue: Olympics Stadium Olympics Hall

Organiser: Journal of Physical Education, South Korea Music Industry Association 

Supported by: The Ministry of Tourism and Culture and Sports, the Central Daily News, Cosmopolitan, JES, Mnet  Co-organized:  Broadcast: Mnet, KMTV 

<DIV align="left"><FONT color="#ff8c00">

Candidate 

Disc portion: Bonsang

Shinhwa, Shin Hyesung 

Popularity Award  Shinhwa, Shin Hyesung 

Following link shows the results:

http://isplus.joins.com/goldendi'>http://isplus.joins.com/goldendisk/vote/  4 신화 신화 9집 7.1  7 신혜성 SIDE 1_Live And Let Live 4.5  P.S. Voting is based on normal voting through mobile phone and conducted through telephone voting survey. Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + jojoyu7@ShinhwaChina (Chinese translation)  __________________

and....

[08.11.10][news] Lee Minwoo's surprise farewell party for Kim Dongwan 

b7ac3853b6540a45d217fafb21efcbf3.jpg

With the show of support and friendship from fellow Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan performed his last stage before enlistment at SBS-Nongshim Love Share Concert on 9th Nov. 

A spokesperson from Kim Dongwan's management company said, "Minwoo knew that it was Dongwan's last performance that day, and he prepared a surprise farewell party for him in the waiting room."

After the concert, Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo also held a fanmeeting for more than 500 fans, where Kim Dongwan prepared snacks and mobile accessories for the fans as gifts.

His spokesperson said, "We only planned for a fanmeeting with 130 fans, but eventually 500 fans turned up."

On 10th Nov, Kim Dongwan will also be holding a handshaking session for 300 fans for his single Promise at Seoul's Samsung-dong in Gangnam before resting and preparing for enlistment.

Kim Dongwan will be enlisting to Chungnam's Gongju Training Center on 17th Nov to receive basic military training, after which he will be serving as a public service officer.

Source: sportshankook / Ocean’s Six

Chi trans: binbin@shinhwatop 

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

x sadendings: my name's naomi ^^ np. i think i remember u.. you used to come here all the time?

^Yay! One reason for us to celebrate. Thanks for the news!

I have a question, when is the official release date of the 10th Anniversary Concert?

I didn't pre-order it so I have to wait for the official release to buy it.

strawberry16, thanks for sharing the news! OMG, 17 Nov is like soonestttt! Tsk. I'm still depressing over the members going MIA one after another. *sigh*

But anyways, Minwoo is the sweetest ehh. And lucky for the fans who got to crash into the fanmeeting. [:

Guest gravitie

^I believe the 10th anni concert DVD's released already. 6th November if I'm not wrong. Yeah. xD

Ah good to see Sungie and Shinhwa nominated for Golden Disk! Woohooo I'm so happy! Golden Disk is still the fairest eh :D And Minbong's such a sweetheart to prepare the party for Wannie! And Wannie with the cell accessories... Ahhhhhh!~

Oh and I just went to check the Picture Thread and it's CLOSED? Whyyyyyy? Anyone knows? Doesn't make sense to me, seriously. There're like 958249058209 other useless threads out there man ahhh whyyy.. -__-

Guest amyliaz

Oh mannn Min Woo's not in Golden Disk? I guess he came out too late? ):

Nuuuuuuu ):

HAHA.

Anyway YES SHINHWA IS IN!!!!

Hope they win! <3

Guest hazrinaer

shinhwa fan is the 2nd largest???I thought bigbang was the 2nd at that night..

anyway it was awesome performances..

and I hope shinhwa will win bonsang at the golden disk..sad that minwoo not in the list..

edit:I'm curious my life style from which album??thanks..

Guest hyu_dha

cant wait to get my 10th anni dvd...

juz a while ago a heard an interview with andy at cool k-time(a singapore korean radio)...

hope sumone can translate it...

Guest helloello

ohhh i hope they will get the awards! Hmm just a question... is it going to be broadcasted live on any korean channels? Like SBS or KBS?

Hello dearest changjos!

I'm feeling a little down now, after watching dongwan's officially last performance at love concert, so yessss, as always, am here to spread the shinhwa love againnnn! hahaha. Of course, there's some new vids coming up these days, minwoo's SGB ep, Dongwan's SGB ep and Wanjin's SSP2 part2, and agh, still no Andy in variety shows. (Boo!) But ahhh, all of that haven't been subbed so I won't bother link it. But yesss, if you haven't check out Minwoo's Love Generation ep. (with eng sub) do watch it! Totally love the women's reaction when they see him face to face! [: Totally starstruck lorr. Haha.

And Minwoo's Kko kko tour episode this week is entertaining. We get to see our minbong being all dorky having a date by himself! -__-

Er, yes, that's about it. I know, am totally rambling right now. It's habit, whenever I'm feeling shinhwaless. But whatevers. I'm too deprived of my shinhwa dosage these days (I can't wait to get my 10th anniv DVD this sat!) that I resort to uploading Shinhwa videos to my blog to cure my shinhwaless disease. These are all my favourite shinhwa videos, and there's actually more, but the space might slowly turn out to be some shinhwa shrine. So haha. I'll upload more over my bored deprived days horr. So in the meantime, here's a bunch of videos I so loveeeee. Enjoy! [: Full credits to uploaders.

my shinhwa vids

Cheers.

:]

[08.11.10][trans] Alex's Blue Night - Friend, Hyesung Two men of the same age...

Initially strangers

The same music

The same memories

Reminiscing each moment

Laughing together

Missing the old times together

Unknowingly

They've become friends

The two of them

We wanted to take pictures of them together

But Al-gun wasn't feeling well...

The only thing that never changed for the past 10 years

Is Hyesung's shabangshabang (Korean slang for sparkling/cute) look...

1226252708_ablue1208110816163408MBC.jpg

Blue Night...

Becoming friends by sharing memories.

Music Diary

Blue Night with Alex

(The last picture... really - isn't it long?)

As the chat got more intense,

The programme got closer to the end,

It's time to talk about going for a drink...

There at that moment

Someone appeared...

1226252708_ablue1208110816163408-1.jpg

Blue Night

M's sudden attack...

"Who's that? Isn't that Hyesungie?"

"Yah! If you're coming here...at least say something!"

"(seductively) Why...do you dislike me?"

"Huhu~ You, you think you can get away from me?"

"Here, smile! Quick...!!!"

Thanks to Minwoo who brought us laughter...

And, Hyesung-gun!

That gentle nature, don't get hurt...

Quickly

Meet the beautiful girl who can warm your cold lonely heart

Hope you will share a beautiful love... ^^

Source: imbc / O6

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz  CUTEST THING EVER RIGHT?! hahaha. didnt wanna spoil it in the beggining. at first when i read it i was like "awww so cute" and then POOF minwoo appeard i was like "kyaaa!!!" :D

[08.11.10][news] Lee Minwoo's surprise farewell party for Kim Dongwan

b7ac3853b6540a45d217fafb21efcbf3.jpg

With the show of support and friendship from fellow Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan performed his last stage before enlistment at SBS-Nongshim Love Share Concert on 9th Nov. 

A spokesperson from Kim Dongwan's management company said, "Minwoo knew that it was Dongwan's last performance that day, and he prepared a surprise farewell party for him in the waiting room."

After the concert, Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo also held a fanmeeting for more than 500 fans, where Kim Dongwan prepared snacks and mobile accessories for the fans as gifts.

His spokesperson said, "We only planned for a fanmeeting with 130 fans, but eventually 500 fans turned up."

On 10th Nov, Kim Dongwan will also be holding a handshaking session for 300 fans for his single Promise at Seoul's Samsung-dong in Gangnam before resting and preparing for enlistment.

Kim Dongwan will be enlisting to Chungnam's Gongju Training Center on 17th Nov to receive basic military training, after which he will be serving as a public service officer.

Source: sportshankook / Ocean’s Six

Chi trans: binbin@shinhwatop 

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

whaaatt? seriously? the picture thread CLOSED?! i dont get it! O.o. can someone ask the mods for the reason why? i dont get why its closed.. its the main thread for shinhwa pictures ><

did u ladies go to the korean photo section? and see a thread talking about wannie telling a fanclub to not take any form of orange as their color? =[. i was so sad after reading that. i hope they dont do it ><

Guest kriza_09

^It's from their second winter album... the 2004 winter story or something like that...

-----------

I think I should start noting down what Junjin shared on YSMM... Junjin has such little screen time but sometimes he shares some interesting scoops about Shinhwa or himself... and I just don't want to go over a 1-hour show just to rewatch 5-6 minutes of Junjin...

So this is a brief summary of this week's YSMM on Junjin's parts... Most of his stories are related to Shinhwa so I'm posting this here:

Guest: Yunho and Shin Seung Hoon

So Yunho was talking about the ‘rule’ for dancing singers…

Like if they suddenly slips, they would act like nothing happens and stand up slowly while staying composed… act like the fall is on purpose…

Then Junjin said that back then, because Shinhwa was in the same company with HOT, they had to work even harder than HOT. So if nowadays they would just act like they fall on purpose and stand up coolly when they fall, back then they would get back up immediately… like literally IMMEDIATELY.. at that time, the faster you get back up means the more hard-working you are... LOL *remember Eric during eusha-eusha performance when he falls and immediately stand straight up*

Then Yunho talked about how dance gasoos use a lot of fireworks, especially at the end of the song… and sometimes the flame would fall on them.. so he was saying how he had to maintain his ending pose while staring at the audience…

Then Junjin said it’s fine if the ending pose is just like what Yunho demonstrated (standing still while staring at the audience).. but Shinhwa has T.O.P!!! You know the ending pose for T.O.P, do you??? LOL they have to look up!!!! So they could clearly see the flames coming to their faces… some members would just let the flames fall on their faces and let it burnt.. *awwww…* but some members, when the flame balls are too big, would try to avoid it by moving their heads… just heads!! they'd stand still neck down.. LOL.. the caption was so funny “shinhwa or whatever, I have to live first”

There’s another thing Junjin said about Minwoo… but it’s hard to explain if you don’t watch it…

Basically during a performance, Minwoo is supposed to stretch his arm and point straight to the camera.. in order to look cool, I guess… but the camera suddenly came up to him and it was too close, so he couldn’t fully stretch his arm… the caption: “should’ve stretched his arm, but can’t afford to break the camera” LOL

And Yunho said the first celeb who talked to him was Junjin… it was way before he debuted.. at that time Junjin grabbed his hand and said ‘believe in what’s on your mind, and it will come out that way’ this seems to be his principle, he said that on Infinity challenge as well (when they came to his house to plant those 100 alarm clocks and saw his schedule board with a not-yet-confirmed IC filming schedule written on it)

Then the other MCs asked him why he said that to Yunho.. and he said back then he also wanted to only dance for all his life.. but because of one opportunity, he got to be an artist.. so he feels he has to take care of other people like him too… since he got to be an artist only because of luck… since there were lots of people better than him… *aww… you’re too modest, jin-ah…*

^ haha~ I saw that ^^ Jinnie was so funny when he demonstrated flicking his head to the side to avoid the fireballs and Minwoo's finger pointing thing. Loved when Jinho did that stage going down thing together. Shin Seung Hun was so amused by Jinnie's glasses :)

I do catch YSMM every week just for Jinnie and his Shinhwa stories :) He usually gets a little over 10 minutes screen time...which isn't bad when he's not a guest or the main MC. He really is modest. Being a fan for so long, I sometimes forget the things about each member that sparked the amazement in me. When you watch YSMM, you realize all over again the kind of all-around talent that Junjin is. He can outtalk, out-dance, out-wrestle, outwit, out-charm, out-flip or at least keep up with anyone when he feels like it...even if it's the guest's special talent. No matter who the guest is, he's able to draw from his experiences with Shinhwa and his own solo activities and relate them to the guest's. It helps that the main MCs (especially KHD and KJD) know Jinnie so well, they set him up perfectly for each situation and story. Also, because of his idol/sunbae status as a Shinhwa member, there's a lot that he can do and say that the other MCs can't. The main MCs have to 'act' like, OMG, this so-and-so idol group is here or this and this star came, but Junjin doesn't have to play the 'suck-up' card. Like how he was connecting so well with Yunho and the other time with Lee Wan. I don't think there was ever such a cool MC :) Not one that balances his different roles so well anyways.

I think Shinhwa members are all like that. They always excel at something that you just can't overlook them. Not necessarily big things, but small things that make an impression on people as well. Like in golden bell when Sungie casually did that super long jump, Dongwan with his random and funny (even if they're lame XD) commentary or how he cracks up every time he's asked to sing; Andy with his amazing strength, Minwoo keeping his own with his dancing amongst the up and coming youngsters or his little acts of creativity on variety shows. As for Eric, merely showing glimpses of his true self is enough XD

omg ilove shinhwa is the best !!! i love eric and minwoo so much

the are so hot and cute

^_^ it really nice thread!

in saudi arabia we love shinhwa so much

good luck ^^

Yes, the YSMM ep was funny, though I watched it unsubbed. I religiously watched it at YT every week eventhough it's not subbed. I agree that he don't have much screen time, although he does shine in the show. Totally love it that whenever he speaks, there's a glint in his eyes, like he's totally serious about what he's talking, sharing his experiences and all. And when it's something funny, he's got this stoic face, that just makes it more funnier! Hahaha.

Would be great if there's an english subbed episodes of YSMM2 so I can understand what they said better. *sigh*

And of course, Jinnie does outshine- out-dance, out-wrestles, out-everything everyone in the show, every week. That's what always happens when Shinhwa boys are on variety shows, don't you think?

Anyways, if you know anywhere I can watch YSMM2 english-subbed, tell me please! Thanks for the translation kriza! [:

Archived