[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Today is Sept 17th, so that mean Eric already going to the army ?? T___T

Gosh... I'm gonna miss him sooo much.

I'll wait until their 15th, 20th or even more Shinhwa 50th concert !!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!.. miss me?

hahaha jk I havent posted in a reallly really long time :sweatingbullets:

Since Shinhwa's going to be gone for a while...

Remember that in 2005 there was a star named after them?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...hinHwa-Star.jpg

To us, Shinhwa is even up in the sky :)

em i remember Hyesung has one too, one of the chinese forum site named a star after him and give him the cert as his birthday gift.~

^ how sweet of the chinese fans..

wow there's a star out there named comet~ XD

hey

i have the guerilla concert (not HQ though) its only 204mb. i can upload it for you if you want. but its chinese hardsubbed. does anyone know where i can get english subs for it?

thankss

thanks for the offer but i have a LQ version of the guerilla concert too..

i wonder if the HQ - english subbed version actually exists?

ok this is my first time here in this thread!!im still reading all of the post since day one!!

but i would like to say that even tough im a new fan!SHINHWA got me so hooked up to them!im so addicted to shinhwa!!and i really love this 6 sexy guys!i feel so ashamed that i ignore them before when i saw them at LET"S COKE PLAY BATTLE SHINHWA!!!this guys ROCKS!!

i totally love them now!!!

btw my favorite is ANDY!!!

Guest milkajunior

Thanks for sharing the news...........I'm in Seoul........came for Wannie concert.............so glad to hear that I will be able to see them together as ShinHwa........one more time............So, happy right now............

Guest valmylove

ok this is my first time here in this thread!!im still reading all of the post since day one!!

but i would like to say that even tough im a new fan!SHINHWA got me so hooked up to them!im so addicted to shinhwa!!and i really love this 6 sexy guys!i feel so ashamed that i ignore them before when i saw them at LET"S COKE PLAY BATTLE SHINHWA!!!this guys ROCKS!!

i totally love them now!!!

btw my favorite is ANDY!!!

Welcome to the world of Shinhwa and orange!! hopefully u will enjoy!

Thanks for sharing the news...........I'm in Seoul........came for Wannie concert.............so glad to hear that I will be able to see them together as ShinHwa........one more time............So, happy right now............

Wow, another fan at the concert! please come back and share with us!!!!!

Guest lilo_azn_gurl

em i remember Hyesung has one too, one of the chinese forum site named a star after him and give him the cert as his birthday gift.~

wow!!! what nice fans!!! he must have been superised.

what a cool bday gift!!!

^ how sweet of the chinese fans..

wow there's a star out there named comet~ XD

humm....pretty sure its not HQ,

but there is one that is english subbed. its on youtube.

I don't think HQ of Guerilla Concert exist. I tried for 2 years and gave up.

There's okay version of the 1st part where they try to get everyone come to the concert but no one seem to have MQ or HQ of the 2nd part which is the actually concert where Hyesung got hurt.

I don't think HQ of Guerilla Concert exist. I tried for 2 years and gave up.

There's okay version of the 1st part where they try to get everyone come to the concert but no one seem to have MQ or HQ of the 2nd part which is the actually concert where Hyesung got hurt.

theres a second part to the concert?! ayyy.. i guess i know what i'll be doing for the next few weeks... although i'm sure i already know what the results will be. i swear i'm going blind searching for all these shinhwa videos..

just curious.. is this the injury that stopped him from going to the army? because i remember watching the come to play episode with him and chae yeon in it where he was talking about another injury he got and i always thought that it was that injury that made him unable to fulfill his military services.. but then i think i read somewhere that it was because of the injury he got from the guerrilla concert.. speaking of which.. what happened at the guerrilla concert?.. sorry i'm still a shinhwa noob ><

Guest kriza_09

^Did you mean the one where he got injured during the All Your Dreams comeback performance?

What happened in the guerrilla concert was, you know how in Hey Come On performance there's a bridge where Minwoo usually does the dancing?

Well, that day, Hyesung did the dancing part (Dongwan said it was because he was so happy to see so many people came to the concert).

Hyesung did a back flip and apparently, he didn't land correctly. And his anterior cruciate ligament was injured. "In jump sports, ACL failure has been linked to heavy or stiff landing as well as twisting or turning the knee while landing, especially when the knee is in the 'valgus' ('knock-knee') position." Well, I believe his knee had been injured even before that when he was doing Taekwondo. And that made his knee prone to injury, and the worst one happened during the guerrilla concert.

Basically, because of the wrong landing from that back flip, his ACR was torn. Once torn, it's very easy for the knee to be dislocated since basically nothing is binding the two bones. That's why we often see him getting injured on that knee again and again. There are other ligaments too, but ACR is the most crucial one that keeps the bones intact.

"Injuries to the cruciate ligament can be dramatic, incapacitating a person instantly."

After surgery, they're usually prohibited from heavy physical activities for 6 months to a year. But as you know, 2-3 months after his surgery,

Hyesung already started dancing again, and to a rigorous choreography such as Hey Come On, Perfect Man, etc with the high kicks and everything.

And I hope he's aware of the consequence:

"Continued athletic activity on a knee with an ACL injury can have devastating consequences, resulting in massive cartilage damage, which is likely to lead to osteoarthritis later in life."

I hope that helps. =)

ohh. thanks for the clarification =D

are you premed/ in med school or something? that was a really thorough explanation of the injury.

ekkk. the consequence sounds pretty bad. i hope he spends the next couple of years, while shinhwa is on a hiatus, to rest up. i wish korean celebrities were more aware of their health. it seems like alot of them sacrifice their health for their work and although the fans do appreciate that, it would be so much better if they took more care of themselves.

Just realized i didnt post this. its funny xD silly eric..

[08.09.18][news] Minwoo: Eric tried to run away without paying the taxi fare

rm.jpg

Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo shared an embarassing incident about fellow member Eric during the recording of the upcoming 20th Sept episode of KBS2's Champagne.

"During our trainee days, there was only Eric and me left in the dormitory during the Chuseok holidays as the rest have all gone home. We decided that we still had to enjoy the holidays even though it was just the two of us left, so we went to Itaewon with just 3,000won."

"3,000won isn't much at all, and after we bought food we didn't have enough money to get back to the dormitory, but we just got on a taxi anyway. I was really worried about what to do, but Eric just told me coolly to run."

"Once the taxi reached our dormitory, I followed his instructions and just opened the door to run, but the door on Eric's side was locked. He pounded on the window and shouted, "Minwoo, help!" "

More of Lee Minwoo's shocking revelations will be broadcast at 11.25pm on 20th Sept, on KBS2's Champagne.

Source: NEWSEN

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz 

ooh the star o___o i remember that!. i still try to find that star up in the sky xD.

Guest superstar`kiss

^ ohemgee. I read that yesturday and I can really picture him doing that! haha!

That's really bad, I don't think why they got a taxi anyway. lmao.

But I'm sure if they can go back to find the cab driver--they'd pay him back double. :lol:

Oh the things we do as teenagers.

Guest miss lakwon

You guys.

We should make a 'promise' pact in this thread.

That we will forever wait til Shinhwa's arrival as a group in 4 years.

Should we create one? :)

^ aww that's a sweet idea.

Thanks to warunee123, the much elusive HQ Shinhwa Guerilla w/ Eng subs download actually exists

HQ Guerilla Concert with English Subs - can be downloaded from Shinhwathailand > http://shinhwathailand.com/smfforums/index.php?topic=5102.0. Just follow this link but you have to register first to enter multimedia laboratory room. (zshare host) Post first to see all the links.

-

I really hope ALL members of Shinhwa can appear in Dongwan's concert tonight.

It'll be a much anticipated reunion..

Guest miss lakwon

Indeed.

All the members will be showing up at Dongwan Oppa's concert.

However, Hyesung Oppa is also performing at a huge concert @ the Jamsil Outdoor Field.

Fans will be moving from Inkigayo to Jamsil then to Dongwan Oppa's concert.

The fans must be very tired! FIGHTING!

Guest kriza_09

Have you guys watched the new Infinity Challenge??? It's a must watch!!!!!

Junjin in Haegyulsa look... SO CUTTEEEE!!!! He looks exactly like he did 10 years agoo!!! and they gave him a mission to do a street concert!!!

but they edited it out too much... >"< there's a much longer fancam of it on youtube..

But the best part must be when they pranked him... Basically they made a lot of reporters waiting in front of their apartments in the morning.. and when they came out from their apartments to go to work (supposedly IC filming), the reporters bombarded them with camera flashes and questions based on a made-up issue... For example, for Yoo Jae Suk, the issue was 'Is it true HyungDon is leaving the show?'.. for Noh Hong Chul, they made a girl in the same elevator with him, and then asked him if they were dating/sleeping together... Of course all of them were confused when being bombarded with questions (which they had no idea of), but they still tried to walk through the reporters to get into the car while answering their questions as best as they could..

Anyway, for Junjin, the issue was 'Shinhwa has become a 5-member group as Junjin has quit the group'.. He immediately went back to his apartment.. Noh Hong Chul called him (NHC was pranked before JJ) to ask him why he weren't there yet (at the IC filming).. You have to hear his voice... It sounds so desperate, confused and clueless.. he was like 'I'll call you back later' and just hung up.. The joke became too serious for Junjin that they (NHC, JHD, YJS) had to get off from the car and go to his apartment... apparently, he even called his boss (GoodEMG CEO, I guess) to ask what happened, and even searched for it on the internet... and what's really touching is that he said he never really cared about rumors, but he took it seriously because it's related to Shinhwa.. and the caption says 'The most precious compared to anything else, Shinhwa'..

I think that's really sweet... ^^

You guys.

We should make a 'promise' pact in this thread.

That we will forever wait til Shinhwa's arrival as a group in 4 years.

Should we create one? :)

That sounds so sweet... not that I think we need it.. but just for the fun and sweetness of it, let's do it!! ^^

Anyway, I have this touching message/poem(?):

I will not tear,

I will not cry,

You do not fear,

neither will I.

You leave to serve your duty,

as a son, brother, and man.

After two plus years served fully,

I’ll be here till the end.

Indeed.

All the members will be showing up at Dongwan Oppa's concert.

However, Hyesung Oppa is also performing at a huge concert @ the Jamsil Outdoor Field.

Fans will be moving from Inkigayo to Jamsil then to Dongwan Oppa's concert.

The fans must be very tired! FIGHTING!

I know how that feels!!!! I tried to attend 3 events in a day but I was dead tired after the second one (Minwoo's first day concert ended at 8.30) so I just gave up on the last event (it was Andy's, if i remember correctly) *I still have so many pictures to post from my 3-day-Shinhwa-hunting summer holiday* From that experience, I realized how dedicated they are... almost all of them don't have cars and have to take subway.. it takes approx. 1 hour to go from one to place to the other since broadcasting stations like MBC and SBS are located in the suburb.. and you have to change subways lanes and stuff.. and then you have to wait under the sunshine outside the building until they let you in (if it's indoor) or until the perf starts (if it's outdoor)... and then you have to run to the subway station again to go to the next event...

But anyway, how can they possibly do it!!???? Jamsil is like more than 1 hour away from inkigayo!!! and they still have Dongwan's concert next!!! >"<

are you premed/ in med school or something? that was a really thorough explanation of the injury.

Nope, I'm a Chem.E major.. I once read about how Hyesung was diagnosed with ACL injury so I tried to learn about the injury... I even looked through various medical journals/articles to find information about it.. LOL but most of the basic stuff can be found in wikipedia... ^^

Guest picklypickly

aww, i love it when multiple shinhwa members are active. i hope they start showing up on shows with ea/ other again. haha, jinnie and pranks just seems to go together for some reason.

anyways, i need a favor. does anyone have relatively hq pics of shinhwa members holding cameras? i kno minwoo was in a photoshoot with one and i'm sure dongwan prollie has a couple. help a girl out?

as an example:

vxpv3d69gh0.jpg

5a26557cdb8450fulllz3.jpg

Archived