[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest helloello

oh thank you sooo much for the subs for come to play!!

Anyway, i just read somewhere that minwoo is going to army in may 2009? Actually i am kind of hoping Junjin and Andy will go at around that time too! So that we can get a shinhwa comeback earlier and not to wait for 4 years?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. so Dongwan was really going to the army ahead of Eric. awww. that's just so sad. then minwoo's going to the army on may of 2009? awww. that's too soon!!

so we'll just have to wait for their comeback. and btw. i read somewhere that all Shinhwa member's will appear on Dongwan's concert! It would be like a mini-Shinhwa concert. hehehe. I think it's a great news for the fans. I think that would be the last time we'll be seeing Shinhwa members complete for now since Dongwan and Eric will be entering the concert soon.

9/12 [news] All Shinhwa members to attend, Kim Dongwan's first concert

Shinhwa members will all be present at Kim Dongwan's first solo concert.

On 20/21 Sept, Shinhwa members will all take to the stage at Kim Dongwan's first solo concert at Ewha Women's University. As this is also Kim Dongwan's last concert before he enlists for military duty, this concert is especially meaningful, and also for Eric who will be enlisting on 9 October. Other members Junjin, Shin Hyesung, Andy and Lee Minwoo will also making an appearance.

Besides the Shinhwa members, Kim Hyun Chul, Sweet Sorrow, Wanted's Kim Jae Suk, Yoona, Joo and July will also be present, making this concert even more star-studded.

Kim Dongwan is set to present his best performance and also a special event to his fans. Having hosted Ten Ten Club on SBS Radio from 2003-2005, his DJ experience will also be put to good use for this concert as part of an interactive event with the fans.

Kim Dongwan said, "As this is the first time I'm seeing my own name headline the concert, I'm more nervous about it than any other performance. Especially since this is the last concert before I enlist into the army, there are really too many things that I want to show the fans. I'm preparing to make it the most memorable concert."

Having established himself as a solo singer with the title track from his first album Handkerchief, Kim Dongwan has continued his success with other hits like It's My Fault, Secret and A Man's Love.

Source: OCEAN + shinhwachangjo.net

Chi trans: susan427@bestshinhwa.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest love!melody

thank you for sharing such great news with us :) wish i can attend too Xd LOL wow! it's been so long since all 6 members were seen together. i'm glad that they will all be attending :D i can tell that it will be a very special concert. shinhwa forever <3333333

I don't post in here as often as I should, but as the army dates get closer and closer, I feel worse. Good grief, Wannie is going at the end of September, then Eric. Arrgghh. well, the sooner they go, the sooner they'll be back with us right?!?!

That's cool that they'll be attending Wannie's concert!! They show so much support for each other! I love it!

Thanks for sharing the interview with JunJin and Minwoo. The question about the present cracked me up. Someone sent Minwoo a pillow of a woman's chest?!? LMAO!

As for Shinhwa's 20th Anniversary concert . . . I'll be waiting!!

Thanks for the news everyone!

Guest picklypickly

RE: Come to Play Episode

If you want, you can download it from yonnie's website: here. Scroll down to "Miscellaneous Clips/interviews/Shows." Thanks to yonnie for the subbing and upload.

about army stuff.... no comment. :(

Guest superstar`kiss

Awe, Wannie's first to leave? I didn't know. :tears:

I know this isn't goodbye but, I'm feeling so down. :(

I'm so glad all the Shinhwa members will be there for Dongwan's show, that's a first that they're all there at a show other than their own. :D There will definetly be a lot of tears I know for sure--from the boys and Shinhwa Changjo. SO envious of the fans who can make it!

- SHINHWA OPPA HWAITING!!

^awww. i think that is cool.

from their album as Shinhwa and then along with their solo albums! you really can't keep them apart. Shinhwa will always be Shinhwa. Even if the members are working solo now, they still carry the name of Shinhwa. that's what i really i like about them. ahihihi. eric should really make his solo album before he enters the army!

^ hehe yup! *nudges eric* xD. hopefully he'll be able to make the album. im pretty surprised that eric is the leader but he's last to make a solo album. but then again he's more focusing on acting :P

RE: Come to Play Episode

If you want, you can download it from yonnie's website: here. Scroll down to "Miscellaneous Clips/interviews/Shows." Thanks to yonnie for the subbing and upload.

about army stuff.... no comment. :(

Thanks! yaaayy she finally uploaded to MU. :]. thanks for telling!. i was waiting haha.

p.s. im starting to download old clips of shinhwa from youtube. just in case anything happens ><. but it would be really nice if i could download them in HQ.. does anyone know where i can download their old clips like guirella concert with eng subs in high quality? links like MU, sendspace etc? ty ^^ or is there a clubbox? O.o PM me ^^

Guest lilo_azn_gurl

thanks for sharing the great news!!!

i wish i could go..... :tears: but its to way to far away from where i live......

and its been a while since all the members have been together.

i bet there will be lots of new great memories made there.

its really sad that hes leaving early tho....... :tears:

Guest 아이돌FAN

Hey guys!.. miss me?

hahaha jk I havent posted in a reallly really long time :sweatingbullets:

Since Shinhwa's going to be gone for a while...

Remember that in 2005 there was a star named after them?

ShinHwa-Star.jpg

To us, Shinhwa is even up in the sky :)

Guest kawaii30ph

i've been away from this thread for so long and when i finally returned,

eric is due to enter the army by 1st week of Oct and dongwan - from what i've heard

by the end of september? say a week after his concert?

geez, i guess i have to start my countdown till they'll be together again..

im beginning to feel sad....

but its a good thing that each member is very busy with their solo projects...

p.s. im starting to download old clips of shinhwa from youtube. just in case anything happens ><. but it would be really nice if i could download them in HQ.. does anyone know where i can download their old clips like guirella concert with eng subs in high quality? links like MU, sendspace etc? ty ^^ or is there a clubbox? O.o PM me ^^

Thanks for the come to play upload! i really appreciate it!!

i've also been looking for old shinhwa clips to download and i really want the guerilla concert in hq so if you guys happen to know any websites where i can dl these shinhwa clips please pm me too. THANKS!!!

^ I second you. Since we're all going to be Shinhwa deprived till after their military service some old Shinhwa clips would be good to keep us going. I want the guerilla concert in HQ too..

Hey guys!.. miss me?

Remember that in 2005 there was a star named after them?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/Ful...hinHwa-Star.jpg

To us, Shinhwa is even up in the sky :)

wow~ a star called Shinhwa.

I didn't even know it existed.

.. they're immortalised in the heavens.

Onto another note -

I love how the 'Wild Eyes' chair dance is popularly recognised as THE Shinhwa signature dance.

Such good nostalgia was brought up when Dongwan performed it on Come To Play.. aww

On the latest YSMM episode Junjin and Son Dam Bi also danced to Wild Eyes =)

it's so rare to find a girl (wow!) performing this hot chair dance ..

_002212410.jpg

_002216747.jpg

Watch > 080915 YSMM Junjin & Dam Bi Dance Cut

stream the full ep:

YSMM 080915 Episode 8

PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 PART6 PART7 PART8

thanks to sylverstarlite

so many things to watch,thanks for the links!!!DW is...leaving before Eric?i can officially throw away the idea that i get to see SHINHWA perform Run...=/.*sigh* October 9th and whatever date DW is leaving will be hard to live through,but boy oh boy when they come back,it's like a sudden party =]

^ I second you. Since we're all going to be Shinhwa deprived till after their military service some old Shinhwa clips would be good to keep us going. I want the guerilla concert in HQ too..

hey

i have the guerilla concert (not HQ though) its only 204mb. i can upload it for you if you want. but its chinese hardsubbed. does anyone know where i can get english subs for it?

thankss

Archived